PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Charles will be happy to run the ball ... for a hand job

Christofire
11-03-2009, 05:55 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/11/03/chiefs_insider_blog_charles_im_ready/
From the Chiefs insider blog. Most of it is boring Looney-speak. Just wanted to highlight one particular section.
CHARLES: “I’M READY”
November 3rd – 5:41 AM

It’s all Jamaal, all the time, as the spotlight at Arrowhead continues to shine on RB Jamaal Charles. For the first time in his career, the former 2008 third-round pick entered a week of prep-work as a starting NFL running back. Charles, admittedly, would be lying if he said that he didn’t realize the realm of the opportunity he’s presented with.

“I’m ready,” Charles said. “It’s my NFL dream and I’d be pleasured to take the job right now.”

He’s been the center of ...blah blah blah (continues on to end of article).

CHIEFS58
11-03-2009, 07:06 AM
all he needs is a chance. i think he will be better than most think he will. if not, we already suck balls, so who cares.

The Bronco Rob
11-03-2009, 07:10 AM
No slurs or Ike Turner-esque behaviour..put em in.

:D

Bane
11-03-2009, 07:27 AM
If he can hang on to the ball I think he will be fine.

mcan
11-03-2009, 07:43 AM
I'm going to play a little drinking game during the game on Sunday. Every time I hear the announcers say something about how FAST Jamal Charles is, I have to drink. Shots, beer, and wine should about cover it... (this includes all references to his days as a sprinter and any time any adjective is used in the place of the word "fast") Should be fun! :)

LaChapelle
11-03-2009, 07:43 AM
...and he'll fumble his own balls, thank you very much.

BossChief
11-03-2009, 07:47 AM
...for a hand job?

bevischief
11-03-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm going to play a little drinking game during the game on Sunday. Every time I hear the announcers say something about how FAST Jamal Charles is, I have to drink. Shots, beer, and wine should about cover it... (this includes all references to his days as a sprinter and any time any adjective is used in the place of the word "fast") Should be fun! :)

:clap:

LaChapelle
11-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Bulletin board material for the Jag offs?

Demonpenz
11-03-2009, 08:56 AM

you have enough money for booze, but you are thinking about bankrupsy

Christofire
11-03-2009, 09:11 AM
...for a hand job?

The way he used "pleasured" cracked me up. Sounded a little dirty. "I'd be pleased ..." seems a little more appropriate.

gblowfish
11-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Lets hope his game against Jax has a happy ending.

JD10367
11-03-2009, 10:26 AM
PIIHEZ*

*Put It In Her End Zone

LaChapelle
11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
You may be on to something here. It was around game 8 last season, that Thigpen came in and gave us all a hand job. It was nice after the cold shower of Huard and I'd welcome the release. NTTIAWTT IMO