PDA

View Full Version : Misc Iraqui Logic: If you love your daughter kill her with your car

vailpass
11-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Here in Phoenix we had a fun little incident earlier this week. A dad who had moved here from Iraq decided his 17 year old daughter was becoming too westernized. She wore jeans instead of the covered from head to toe Iraqui clothing he gave her, she learned English. You know, normal teen behavior.
The dad's religion taught him it was better to kill a child than to lose her to the world.
So earlier this week the dad took his car and ran over the daughter and her boyfriend.
Yesterday following a hard struggle the 17 year old girl died. Dear old dad was apprehended in London trying to flee back to the cesspool that spawned him.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2009, 10:37 AM
They're not living under Sharia law here. Don't they realize that. Really, though this happening in America is an unintendended consequence of taking Iraq down because they came here to get out of there.

memyselfI
11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
No, religious extremism has no boundaries...geographic or otherwise.

Mr. Laz
11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
They have some crazy ass fucks over there.

wild1
11-03-2009, 10:42 AM
This is not that uncommon.

mikey23545
11-03-2009, 10:43 AM
It's America's fault.

sedated
11-03-2009, 10:43 AM
religion is a blessing on this earth.

JD10367
11-03-2009, 10:45 AM
When it comes to instilled beliefs, you cannot argue with someone. Once it's in their nature, you're not going to change them. Whether it's a Middle Easterner who views women as chattel and property, or an American who grew up racist, or an old European who was taught that animals are simply nuisances to be tortured or killed, or homophobes who think gay guys are fodder for beatings and dragging behind pickups and setting on fire... Trying to understand his viewpoint is like a Chinese-speaking person and an English-speaking person trying to have a conversation. Just shake your head, thank whatever God you believe in that you believe differently from that person, and turn the page...

Sure-Oz
11-03-2009, 10:45 AM
another crazy fucker gone too far

Mr. Laz
11-03-2009, 10:46 AM

Fred Phelps approves this message

big nasty kcnut
11-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I hope he drink antifreeze while walking into a aids tree then die in a fire.

bishop_74
11-03-2009, 10:52 AM

**sigh**

Ignorance is bliss.

It's extremism... not religion. I could change that statement to a number of things, and it would apply.

Politics is a blessing on this earth.
Feminism is a blessing on this earth.
Football fans are a blessing on this earth.

Once you cross over in to a fanatic ( I like to call them crazy people) you will do ANYTHING for what you believe in. Personally I like the fact that religion(s) teach tolerance and understanding. The problem is when people twist religion as an excuse to do things that would normally be socially unacceptable.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2009, 10:54 AM
It's America's fault.

Nice twist and overgeneralization. That has nothing to do with America it has to do with a certain Administration.
Americans kicked out the party that supported that too.
The whole concept of "unintended consequences" comes from the limited govt and taking responsibility pov which is Americanism at work.
I thought conservatives believed in that.

Quit being emotionally defensive NeoCon....it's knee-jerk. You cannot refute what I said that more of them are coming here to live now.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Stay in denial.

[mikey The NeoCon] I'm in denial. [ Mikey The NeoCon]

tooge
11-03-2009, 11:00 AM
bring him back here and lets pay for the next 50 years for him to live in an airconditioned cell, eat 3 squares a day and watch Oprah all day. OR, we could stone him, waterboard him, crucify him, then behead him, all for the cost of one dull butter knife. I vote for option 2.

vailpass
11-03-2009, 11:08 AM
bring him back here and lets pay for the next 50 years for him to live in an airconditioned cell, eat 3 squares a day and watch Oprah all day. OR, we could stone him, waterboard him, crucify him, then behead him, all for the cost of one dull butter knife. I vote for option 2.

Put him in general population. Kid killers meet with fatal accidents in stir at an alarming rate. Weird huh?

Inspector
11-03-2009, 11:17 AM
That is just awful.

I can only imagine how big of a dent those kids left in his front fender.

Inspector
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow, Inspector, that really was tasteless.

Buck
11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah I heard he did this because she became too western.

I think they should torture the guy w/ McDonalds and Hip Hop.

Inspector
11-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Wrap the guy in bacon and watch him melt?

RealSNR
11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm probably missing something in this, but how do you get run over by a car? Other than it being an accident.

Like, obviously surprise is the key. How did BOTH of them not see a giant ass car flying in their direction? Also, the dad would have to spot them from quite a distance in order to maintain surprise cover. Did he sit on top of a hill, spot them with binoculars, and gradually accelerate to a deathly speed? I mean, how much distance does a car need to get up to a speed to kill someone?

Let's say the daughter was like, "shit, it's my crazy ass dad" and ran to the side of the road. Did he follow her onto someone's yard? I would think that the distance would be short enough between the car and the girl that the girl could run to somebody's yard and be at an angle where the car wouldn't be able to quickly recover and follow her in the direction. I mean, this is a car we're talking about, not a cheetah. Not the most agile of battering rams.

Rooster
11-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Religion is just like anything else in this world, only in moderation. :D

JD10367
11-03-2009, 11:53 AM
**sigh**

Ignorance is bliss.

It's extremism... not religion. I could change that statement to a number of things, and it would apply.

Once you cross over in to a fanatic ( I like to call them crazy people) you will do ANYTHING for what you believe in. Personally I like the fact that religion(s) teach tolerance and understanding. The problem is when people twist religion as an excuse to do things that would normally be socially unacceptable.

This.

I'm pretty sure that, if there actually WERE the historical versions of these icons... if Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed all came back to Earth, they'd look around at what we've been doing for thousands of years and collectively would say, "Uh, guys... y'know, this ISN'T what we meant." :shake:

Demonpenz
11-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm probably missing something in this, but how do you get run over by a car? Other than it being an accident.

Like, obviously surprise is the key. How did BOTH of them not see a giant ass car flying in their direction? Also, the dad would have to spot them from quite a distance in order to maintain surprise cover. Did he sit on top of a hill, spot them with binoculars, and gradually accelerate to a deathly speed? I mean, how much distance does a car need to get up to a speed to kill someone?

Let's say the daughter was like, "shit, it's my crazy ass dad" and ran to the side of the road. Did he follow her onto someone's yard? I would think that the distance would be short enough between the car and the girl that the girl could run to somebody's yard and be at an angle where the car wouldn't be able to quickly recover and follow her in the direction. I mean, this is a car we're talking about, not a cheetah. Not the most agile of battering rams.

wait for them to come to the garage hide just below the dash board and run those people down

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM

Maybe he dropped them off in the desert and told them he'd be right back.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I've just realized that our Government has created this new H1N1 flu strain and told the public it was swine flu in the expectation that these dumbasses will have to "off" themselves if they contract it. Smart. very Smart.

Mr. Laz
11-03-2009, 12:39 PM

A car is strong enough that i don't imagine you need a big running start.

Dad drops them off some place, they cross in front of car, dad floors it.

Mr. Laz
11-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I've just realized that our Government has created this new H1N1 flu strain and told the public it was swine flu in the expectation that these dumbasses will have to "off" themselves if they contract it. Smart. very Smart.
everyone knows that you are behind this swine flu ... you started humping hogs and caught some kind of hog VD and it's now morfed into swine flu.

bastige.

ChiTown
11-03-2009, 12:44 PM

ROFL

rep

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-03-2009, 12:47 PM
[SIZE=4]
everyone knows that you are behind this swine flu ... you started humping hogs and caught some kind of hog VD and it's now morfed into swine flu.

bastige.

Hogs don't get VD you dipshit !

Bowser
11-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I can't imagine wanting to follow ANY belief system that called for me to kill my child, for ANY reason.

vailpass
11-03-2009, 01:20 PM

He did them in a big parking lot. A moving car close by doesn't raise an alarm in a parking lot. By the time it swerves to nail you there is nowhere to run.
A little girl snuffed by her own daddy. Shit sandwich.

KCKID58
11-03-2009, 01:27 PM
The dads name should have been "LJ", then he couldn't run over shit !!!!!

CoMoChief
11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
When it comes to instilled beliefs, you cannot argue with someone. Once it's in their nature, you're not going to change them. Whether it's a Middle Easterner who views women as chattel and property, or an American who grew up racist, or an old European who was taught that animals are simply nuisances to be tortured or killed, or homophobes who think gay guys are fodder for beatings and dragging behind pickups and setting on fire... Trying to understand his viewpoint is like a Chinese-speaking person and an English-speaking person trying to have a conversation. Just shake your head, thank whatever God you believe in that you believe differently from that person, and turn the page...

"Aren't they though?"

Sincerely,
Larry Johnson

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't imagine wanting to follow ANY belief system that called for me to kill my child, for ANY reason.

Most people wouldn't. That's the beautiful thing about a lot of religions. You're indoctrinated into a fear mongering, guilt ridden society from birth. It's a pretty hard thing to break away from when your entire existence is predicated on compliance.

ZepSinger
11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
I'd call him a frickin animal, except animals protect their young. Just tie him down and roll over him with a old Buick- SLOWLY.

Frazod
11-03-2009, 03:01 PM
I'd call him a frickin animal, except animals protect their young. Just tie him down and roll over him with a old Buick- SLOWLY.

Actually, some animals eat their young, so you could compare him to one of those.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM

I think they use bait. In Texas you can hunt game over feeders so maybe they have like some special food item that young muslims are drawn to. Then when they start to kneel to eat you wack em.

Phobia
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM

It was funny the first eight times.

Rain Man
11-03-2009, 04:24 PM

In a noble effort to get this thread to 100+ posts, isn't there a story in the Bible about God telling some guy to sacrifice his kid?

In fairness, God did jump out at the last moment and yell "Punked!", but he still ordered it and the guy was about to comply, if I remember right. (It's been a long time since my Vacation Bible School days.)

SDChiefs
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I read about that. Didn't hear that she died though. What a douchebag. Send him to Gitmo.

RNR
11-03-2009, 04:38 PM
No, religious extremism has no boundaries...geographic or otherwise.

This is true. No better than Phelps, Jim Jones or Vernon Wayne Howell aka David Koresh. That said I will never understand some shitbag living in this great country and hating it. There should be a bounty on them.

Pink Paradise 2010
11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
damn what an ass

Mizzou_8541
11-03-2009, 08:11 PM
It's America's fault.

Why do you say that?

baitism
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
What's an Iraqui? Weren't they native americans in the eastern US?

BucEyedPea
11-03-2009, 08:33 PM

God told Abraham to kill his own son as a test of obedience to him. That's supposed to be cool though.

Bugeater
11-03-2009, 08:38 PM
They're not living under Sharia law here. Don't they realize that. Really, though this happening in America is an unintendended consequence of taking Iraq down because they came here to get out of there.
They didn't have to come here. If they want to live like that there are plenty of other crackpot third world shitholes they could move to.

mcan
11-04-2009, 03:58 AM
**sigh**

Ignorance is bliss.

Not a good argument, imo. At least not for the big three abrahamic religions. No twisting is necessary to come to crazy and violent conclusions and solutions for the self diagnosed (sin) problems. The twisting (or rather the ignoring) of the violent and backwards aspects of those religions has made mainstream Christianity in this country much more appealing than what the book actually says. But its not the crazies who are twisting. Its the newbs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Abba-Dabba
11-04-2009, 06:19 AM
**sigh**

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance? I'm not so sure.

Well sure it's extremism. That is the byproduct though. Not the root cause. Religious extremism isn't a singular cause, it has it's roots. The root cause is absolutely, religion.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-04-2009, 07:41 AM
God told Abraham to kill his own son as a test of obedience to him. That's supposed to be cool though.

For those that don't know, it was the same Mount that Jesus was crucified on. God did sacrifice his Son.

Those who have read the story about a father being asked to give his own sons life, must have been taken aback. It was to give perspective to what God was going to do for us.

I am not religious. To me, being called 'religious' is an insult. A religion is a set of rules and traditions.

I have a relationship with my savior. I know it sounds kooky.... because I was a skeptic for a long time. It took me a very long time to accept Christ into my life. It took me even longer to develop a relationship. But, now, God is as real to me as this computer that I am typing on.

Silly? Seems like it from the outside. I know, that is what I used to think.

I don't tell other people how to live their lives. It isn't my place. I will tell other people that Jesus can deliver you, not only in the afterlife.... but in THIS life.

Anyways, I will step down from my soap box now. I just wanted to give my Savior a shout out.

Oh, and I do not agree with the gay bashing, judgement casting groups that tend to occupy churches. While I do think homosexuality is a sin. So is lying. So is lusting after someone other than my wife. So is not honoring my mother and father. So is putting anything before God.

And, I struggle with all those on a daily basis. I am not without sin, so I cannot cast the first stone.

Lonewolf Ed
11-04-2009, 08:16 AM
In a noble effort to get this thread to 100+ posts, isn't there a story in the Bible about God telling some guy to sacrifice his kid?

In fairness, God did jump out at the last moment and yell "Punked!", but he still ordered it and the guy was about to comply, if I remember right. (It's been a long time since my Vacation Bible School days.)

Yes, but the point of the whole thing was the test to see how devoted and faithful the man was. The child would not have been killed as that was never God's intent. In so doing, believers not only learned about faith, but about God as well.

Chiefnj2
11-04-2009, 08:20 AM

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (King James Version)

18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

mcan
11-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Ignorance? I'm not so sure.

Well sure it's extremism. That is the byproduct though. Not the root cause. Religious extremism isn't a singular cause, it has it's roots. The root cause is absolutely, religion.

I'm not sure religion is the root either... I think there is something about the combination of ignorance and arrogance, both of which human beings are plagued with naturally, that creates these religions in the first place. Ignorance about how the world functions... ie: who causes floods and rain? And arrogance to think that we can effect the mood of whatever god we create as an answer. This is pretty much the root of all superstition and wishful thinking too. Prety easy pattern to pick out, actually.
Posted via Mobile Device

Msmith
11-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (King James Version)

18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Indeed the scriptures were written as such manner however there is not a single incident that was being reported any son was killed that way. Even at that time, people had developed a pick and choose attitude toward the scriptures just like today.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-04-2009, 08:56 AM
If you have a disobedient child , all you have to do is make them jack off one lousy pig and tell them that is their destiny if they don't change their ways.

Guaranteed to work ! Every time.

Chiefnj2
11-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Sometimes the US can take a lesson from the mideast on crime and punishment, from today:

RIYADH (Reuters) - A Saudi court of cassation upheld a ruling to behead and crucify a 22-year-old man convicted of raping five children and leaving one of them to die in the desert, newspapers reported on Tuesday.

The convict was arrested earlier this year after a seven-year old boy helped police in their investigation. The child left in the desert after the rape was three years old, Okaz newspaper said.

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public. So far this year about 40 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

Rain Man
11-04-2009, 09:29 AM
I bet the guy didn't understand that a car is heavier than a donkey cart.

Redrum_69
11-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Just another part of Obama's plan...

Duck Dog
11-04-2009, 12:06 PM
The number of these types of acts committed by Islamists as apposed to Christians is alarming.

loochy
11-04-2009, 12:15 PM
The number of these types of acts committed by Islamists as apposed to Christians is alarming.

Yeah, Christians just stick to molesting little boys and bombing abortion clinics...:rolleyes:

Chiefnj2
11-04-2009, 12:17 PM

Around 5000 honor killings per year world wide. Around 1,500 children in the US alone are killed due to abuse/neglect. I'd be willing to be that the majority of those 1,500 are not Islamists.

suds79
11-04-2009, 12:18 PM
The dad's religion taught him it was better to kill a child than to lose her to the world.

Apparently it's also part of his religion is to flee like a punk and not stand up for his actions. :shake:

Duck Dog
11-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Christians just stick to molesting little boys and bombing abortion clinics...:rolleyes:

Sorry, I missed where the Catholic Preists were molesting in the name of God or committed their crimes in the name of their religion.

Would you like to compare the numbers of clinic bombings vs. honor killings? I don't even need to look it up to know that my original comment was correct.

Duck Dog
11-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Around 5000 honor killings per year world wide. Around 1,500 children in the US alone are killed due to abuse/neglect. I'd be willing to be that the majority of those 1,500 are not Islamists.

In the name of God? I don't doubt that 1000's are killed by abuse in the US. But how many are abused in the name of religion?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-04-2009, 01:44 PM

You, of course, have evidence to show the parents of those who died were Christians? Could any have been athiests? agnostics? Buddists? Wiccans? lapsed Christians? neo-Pagans? Deists? Hindu? Shinto? Taoists?

I'm curious to see your evidence.

Otherwise you're talking through your hat here, Senor Strawman.

C-Mac
11-04-2009, 01:56 PM

Your likely thinking of Abraham and Issac when God was verifying Abraham's faith and also demonstrating a prelude to when God would eventually sacrifice his own son Jesus.

googlegoogle
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/daughter_dies_faleh_hassan_alm.php

not bad looking either. what a loss. Ignoring your dad's wishes can get you killed.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/Noor-Faleh-Almaleki.jpg

vailpass
11-04-2009, 04:03 PM

I'm certain those numbers are extremely reliable as the people in that region have shown themselves to be extremely trustworthy and forthcoming in the areas of compliance and human rights.

vailpass
11-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Apparently it's also part of his religion is to flee like a punk and not stand up for his actions. :shake:

That seems to be the MO of all the muslim jihadists doesn't it? Suicide bomb, IEDs, hide in churches and schools. Anything except face their declared enemy. Cowardly savages.

Wa-Z
11-04-2009, 04:18 PM
They have some crazy ass ****s over there.

and the usa doesn't?

The_Doctor10
11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Put him in general population. Kid killers meet with fatal accidents in stir at an alarming rate. Weird huh?

Come on, if we're gonna set someone up to be brutally tortured and killed (Which I'm for in many situations, may I add) at least have the stones to say as much, instead of just going 'ah, once he's in gen. pop, whatever happens happens'. Just fry him for fucks sake

The_Doctor10
11-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm certain those numbers are extremely reliable as the people in that region have shown themselves to be extremely trustworthy and forthcoming in the areas of compliance and human rights.

In the Middle East where honour killings are accepted as the norm, why wouldn't they come forward? hell, they aren't subtle about it in North America, where it's quite plainly illegal.

The_Doctor10
11-04-2009, 05:04 PM

I'm no friend of the Catholic Church by any stretch, but you cannot deny that Islam produces far more 'batshit crazy' followers than Christianity. And I'd rather a priest tugged off a kid than strap a vest of dynamite in a crowded area and press the red button...

Pablo
11-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Apparently this is one Muslim BD didn't stare down hard enough in the local mall.

SDChiefs
11-04-2009, 06:08 PM
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/daughter_dies_faleh_hassan_alm.php

not bad looking either. what a loss. Ignoring your dad's wishes can get you killed.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/Noor-Faleh-Almaleki.jpg

Did you see the other headlines on this site? Makes this one almost seem normal.

loochy
11-04-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm no friend of the Catholic Church by any stretch, but you cannot deny that Islam produces far more 'batshit crazy' followers than Christianity. And I'd rather a priest tugged off a kid than strap a vest of dynamite in a crowded area and press the red button...

Actually that was supposed to be sarcasm which is why i put the rolly eyes by it. I thought that this was the type of response that the opposition would come back with.