PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Krumrie responsible for new signs in Arrowhead

LaChapelle
11-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Haley explains the locker room signs, sort of
It's a good thing Larry Johnson sent out those tweets questioning Todd Haley's coaching credentials. They've given context and meaning to the signs posted outside the Chiefs locker room suggesting, among other things, that "losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players.''

Haley, asked about the signs for the first time on Thursday, said it was a coincidence the signs were placed shortly after Johnson was suspended because of his now-infamous tweets. The signs, Haley said, have been planned for some time.

"I have a coach assigned to signage and posters and he’s just been slow," Haley said. "I won’t say who it is.

"Just words I think are important. They might have been signs I’ve had in other places or thoughts we came up with as a staff. You might see more of them. You won’t see some. You might see others. Just little reminders to the players to kind of keep them thinking in the direction we think they ought to be thinking.

"We as football coaches like to put up quotes. That’s fun for us."

Fish
11-05-2009, 04:39 PM
You know what else is fun?

Suicide.....

KCUnited
11-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Meltdown 2.0.

BossChief
11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
what makes you think it was Krummrie from reading this?

MOhillbilly
11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Odin should just smote this team and get it over with.

OnTheWarpath15
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
According to Kent Babb, this sign was spotted in Matt Cassel's locker:

http://gostbrand.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kitten_01.jpg

jAZ
11-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Sounds like LJ got wind of the signs and went public first.

DaWolf
11-05-2009, 05:12 PM
http://emuss.blogspot.com/2008/09/locker-room-signs.html

BossChief
11-05-2009, 06:28 PM
http://emuss.blogspot.com/2008/09/locker-room-signs.html

University of Iowa: "Victory favors the team that makes the fewest mistakes."

Rausch
11-05-2009, 06:36 PM
As far as I'm concerned the team should put up a sign that says "DO NOT be Larry Johson..."

Pablo
11-05-2009, 06:37 PM
The sign should read: SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LOSE.

kcjayhawks5
11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
what did the signs say?

Micjones
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
what did the signs say?

"Losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players''

BossChief
11-05-2009, 07:26 PM
As far as I'm concerned the team should put up a sign that says "DO NOT be Larry Johson..."

this

Iowanian
11-05-2009, 08:12 PM
They should say

"every time you play like pussies and lose, Michael Vick kills a puppy"

HypnotizedMonkey
11-05-2009, 08:49 PM

"I have a coach assigned to signage and posters and he’s just been slow,"

lol

BossChief
11-05-2009, 08:50 PM

lol

Krummrie?

Dallas Chief
11-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Wasn't Krummie a career Bengal?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Krumrie should have a sign that explains how he coaches like shit and keeps his job.

CoMoChief
11-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Haley explains the locker room signs, sort of
It's a good thing Larry Johnson sent out those tweets questioning Todd Haley's coaching credentials. They've given context and meaning to the signs posted outside the Chiefs locker room suggesting, among other things, that "losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players.''

Haley, asked about the signs for the first time on Thursday, said it was a coincidence the signs were placed shortly after Johnson was suspended because of his now-infamous tweets. The signs, Haley said, have been planned for some time.

"I have a coach assigned to signage and posters and he’s just been slow," Haley said. "I won’t say who it is.

"Just words I think are important. They might have been signs I’ve had in other places or thoughts we came up with as a staff. You might see more of them. You won’t see some. You might see others. Just little reminders to the players to kind of keep them thinking in the direction we think they ought to be thinking.

"We as football coaches like to put up quotes. That’s fun for us."

Coincidence, my ass.....

BossChief
11-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Krumrie should have a sign that explains how he coaches like shit and keeps his job.

It would probably read something like:

Just when my boys on the Dline line was starting to be a strength of the team, Carl Peterson took Jared Allen from me, then took Jimmy Wilkerson.

Jimmy got 5 sacks in limited time last year and is posed for a career year this year already topping his career high, I dont even have to mention Jared is the front runner for defensive MVP.

Just those two alone had double the sacks as the players CP left me with.

Instead Im made out as the scapegoat of a team that only had 10 sacks last year.

**** you CP **** you!!!

Look at the job I have done with Dorsey who is playing out of position, or Ron Edwards playing nose. I look forward to nobody giving me credit when Tyson begins to play to potential toward the end of the year, either.

Peace!

RustShack
11-05-2009, 10:47 PM

Said the coach was slow.

Rausch
11-05-2009, 10:49 PM
It would probably read something like:

Nobody fucking cares.

You've failed for a decade.

Die IN FIRE...

DaKernal
11-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Coincidence, my ass.....

exactly what I was thinking

BossChief
11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Nobody ****ing cares.

You've failed for a decade.

Die IN FIRE...

I hope CP chokes on LJs cum the next time he goes to suck him off.

Ten years? Shit, without the original hire of Marty, he did nothing but trade for Joe Montana, to me at least, in 20 ****ing years.

Krummrie and his Dline are one of the areas of average, which is more than most other areas of the team.

Extra Point
11-05-2009, 11:41 PM
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO WORK HERE, BUT WE'RE TRYING"

stanleychief
11-06-2009, 12:57 AM
"The team with the MOST points wins... this isn't golf you morons!"

Manila-Chief
11-06-2009, 01:10 AM

lol

Was he not doing the "and complain about the coaches" that the sign said? Guess it doesn't apply to him???

Hammock Parties
11-06-2009, 01:18 AM
The fact that Krumrie designed these should be the final nail in the coffin of how retarded this is. Krumrie is a the biggest non-accomplished, blow-hard loudmouth on that team, and that includes every player.

The Bronco Rob
11-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Failey sinks even lower......

I wonder how many coaches off the street it takes to win 2 games?

:doh!:

morphius
11-06-2009, 07:09 AM
The fact that Krumrie designed these should be the final nail in the coffin of how retarded this is. Krumrie is a the biggest non-accomplished, blow-hard loudmouth on that team, and that includes every player.
But he was a player in the NFL, so obviously he should be a great coach per LJ.

Katie
11-06-2009, 08:03 AM
The sign may be inappropriate and may piss off the players but it does speak the truth.

Phobia
11-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Coincidence, my ass.....

No, really. You know how long it takes for anything to be done down there? You really think they could get a sign approved, ordered, printed, and hung in 2 weeks? I'm guessing that sign was ordered in May of 08.

kaplin42
11-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Why is everyone so pissed off at the signs. They are honest and true, even if a bit blunt. But since when did being blunt become a bad thing. Sometimes you have to be upfront about stuff.

People talk about the pussification of america. Well how bad is it when you can't be strict with a football team. And the fans cry because someone might take offense on the team.

Chief Faithful
11-06-2009, 12:50 PM
"Losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players''

Hey! That sign would work here at Chiefs Planet.

HC_Chief
11-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey! That sign would work here at Chiefs Planet.

Except this isn't a small group.

BossChief
11-06-2009, 05:14 PM
seems it wasnt Krumries sign after all.

It was Richie Andersons