PDA

View Full Version : Life Cop Taser Non Resisting Man Until He Passes Out Minneapolis

petegz28
11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/maFx-L3gg90&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/maFx-L3gg90&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is BS. But watch the part aftef the newscast...that is hillaroious.

Bane
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Cant wait to hear the excuse for using the taser in the first clip.

ziggysocki
11-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Don't tase me bro!

Johnny Vegas
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
aye aye aye......

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
The pig that used the Tazer in the 1st clip should be terminated and charged with assault.

DumbHillbillies
11-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Damn, the guy in the 2nd clip can haul some ass. Sign him pioli of course you would have to assign someone to taser him on plays."I am defending myself in favor of that" Hauls ASS. ROFL

Valiant
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
The pig that used the Tazer in the 1st clip should be terminated and charged with assault.

LOL, I was like.. Why kill him and then charge him?? Should it not be charge him and then terminate him..

Rain Man
11-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Why would the cops not just handcuff the guy in the second clip? I don't understand why they just sat there the whole time? And was the guy having a drug episode or something?

The cop in the first clip had better be in a lot of trouble. That was uncalled for.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2009, 09:20 PM
LOL, I was like.. Why kill him and then charge him?? Should it not be charge him and then terminate him..:D Either way, he should lose his job at the very least.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Minnesota killed one of its sons in 2008 with a tazer. He was 29 years old on his way to pickup family at the airport.

stlchiefs
11-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Why would the cops not just handcuff the guy in the second clip? I don't understand why they just sat there the whole time? And was the guy having a drug episode or something?

They didn't seem to really care if they got him or not. After he took off running, they just stood around the parking lot watching him speed off. That was a really weird clip :)

Goldmember
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
In the first clip, who knows what happened leading up to it? You guys are jumping to conclusions. As far as the guy in the 2nd video, I would have put a bullet in his mouth to get him to shut the f--- up.

There are so many whacked people out there, I don't know how these guys have the patience for their job. I'd end up shooting most of these idiots.

mdstu
11-08-2009, 10:40 PM
The guy in the second clip has "getting away from cops speed". They knew better than to chase him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Another punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun.

Johnny Vegas
11-08-2009, 10:44 PM
In the first clip, who knows what happened leading up to it? You guys are jumping to conclusions. As far as the guy in the 2nd video, I would have put a bullet in his mouth to get him to shut the f--- up.

There are so many whacked people out there, I don't know how these guys have the patience for their job. I'd end up shooting most of these idiots.

are we jumping to conclusions or is the tv station that reported it or is it the lawyer pursuing the case?

Spott
11-08-2009, 10:49 PM
I thought a taser was used to subdue an uncooperative suspect. That first guy was just standing there with his hands on the back of the cop car and wasn't even moving when he got tazed.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2009, 10:53 PM

There are so many whacked people out there, I don't know how these guys have the patience for their job. I'd end up shooting most of these idiots.Jumping to conclusions? The dude is standing there with his hands plainly on the vehicle. WTF?:spock: Its stupid fucks like you that become pigs. You're not the judge and jury.

Mr. Laz
11-08-2009, 10:58 PM
"buh,buh,but the guy was looking me mean, i know he was gonna do something. The tazer was self-defense, it was self-defense i tell ya!!!" /cop

Pitt Gorilla
11-08-2009, 11:02 PM
IAs far as the guy in the 2nd video, I would have put a bullet in his mouth to get him to shut the f--- up. Really?

Goldmember
11-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Jumping to conclusions? The dude is standing there with his hands plainly on the vehicle. WTF?:spock: Its stupid ****s like you that become pigs. You're not the judge and jury.

LOL, that's exactly why I wouldn't be cop. Too many whacked people that think they can get away with anything and could care less to cut you or your family's throat. There are bad people in EVERY profession, but there are good cops. I hope you need a cop someday to save your ass, then you might change your mind. Just another ****ing liberal defending the criminal.

Goldmember
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM
"Really?"

no, not really...well only if it was right after seeing the Chiefs lose again today I might have...I'm still in a shitty mood about this team

Mr. Laz
11-08-2009, 11:16 PM
I hope you need a cop someday to save your ass, then you might change you mind.
and i hope you run into a tough guy cop who kicks the shit out of you for just looking at him wrong.

Goldmember
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
and i hope you run into a tough guy cop who kicks the shit out of you for just looking at him wrong.

I've had a few run-ins with cops and never had a problem. If you don't act like a tool, (like a drunken friend of mine that kept mouthing off after I kept telling him to shut up, so they arrested him) it should be cool. Like I said not all are bad, it's just that the bad ones get the headlines making them all look bad.

BTW, if this cop is guilty, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as an example to any other cops that might want to try this maneuver.

BigMeatballDave
11-08-2009, 11:29 PM
LOL, that's exactly why I wouldn't be cop. Too many whacked people that think they can get away with anything and could care less to cut you or your family's throat. There are bad people in EVERY profession, but there are good cops. I hope you need a cop someday to save your ass, then you might change your mind. Just another ****ing liberal defending the criminal.I'm not saying that guy in the 1st clip was innocent of anything. There was nothing in that video that showed he deserved to tazered either. I'm not a liberal. Go fuck yourself. In this case, the pig is the criminal.

Goldmember
11-08-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm not saying that guy in the 1st clip was innocent of anything. There was nothing in that video that showed he deserved to tazered either. I'm not a liberal. Go **** yourself. In this case, the pig is the criminal.

Maybe he is, but you're only hearing one side of the story, from the guy's money seeking lawyer. Maybe he told the guy to get on the ground or he will taze him and the guy wasn't obeying, who the fuck knows?

Johnny Vegas
11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Maybe he is, but you're only hearing one side of the story, from the guy's money seeking lawyer. Maybe he told the guy to get on the ground or he will taze him and the guy wasn't obeying, who the **** knows?

amazing how a video can show the obvious and some still discredit it. Its like watching a burglar watch himself on a security tape and still claim its not him.

Pablo
11-09-2009, 12:54 AM
i know this n*gga who got punked out after every class
he was a bitch in school and now he tote a gun and badge
put on a uniform and now he think hes super bad
man fuck you bitch you still can lay the rest under the grass
i do not give a fuck because you are an officer
ill put you in a coffin sir
you fuckin with a slaughterer

Project Pat speaks da troof.

KCChiefsMan
11-09-2009, 03:34 AM
from what see from the video the cop definitely shouldn't have tazed him. Who knows if the guy deserved it or not, he had his hands down on the car and wasn't moving.

Abba-Dabba
11-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Too many whacked people that think they can get away with anything and could care less to cut you or your family's throat.

I know exactly what you mean. I really don't like the whacked ones who will put a bullet in someones mouth because they are slightly annoyed at someone else talking.

Iowanian
11-09-2009, 07:50 AM
I'd taze that 2nd guy in the balls just for being a whining Douchebag.

Dottefan
11-09-2009, 08:18 AM
I showed this video to a friend of mine thats a cop....He said "that pussy should be fired".

Easy 6
11-09-2009, 11:05 AM
The tazer is the biggest 'cop-out' tool thats ever been given to law enforcement, they go to that well WAY too often. This kinda stuff makes my blood boil.

Some of these guys are simply out of control on a major power-trip.

Cannibal
11-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Two cops on the guy in the 2nd clip. Yet they can't turn the guy over and cuff him without tazing him?

I'm not buying it.

Param
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM
First clip, "there were a # of cops on the scene." So why the need to taze the man with his hands on the hood?

CoMoChief
11-09-2009, 03:10 PM
LOL, that's exactly why I wouldn't be cop. Too many whacked people that think they can get away with anything and could care less to cut you or your family's throat. There are bad people in EVERY profession, but there are good cops. I hope you need a cop someday to save your ass, then you might change your mind. Just another ****ing liberal defending the criminal.

Yeah because whenever a cop does something for the community....it makes up for the bad shit they do all the time. They have the code....they are immediately taught and directed toward the "us vs them" mentality.

Sad thing is they can pretty much do whatever the **** they want because the law,guns are on their side, and normal citizens have to much to lose to debate it, fight it in court....whatever.

CoMoChief
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
First clip, "there were a # of cops on the scene." So why the need to taze the man with his hands on the hood?

All a cop has to say is "well it looks like he was attempting to cause physical harm."

Have to love stupid excuses, cops are full of them

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-09-2009, 03:12 PM
All a cop has to say is "well it looks like he was attempting to cause physical harm."

I fucking hate cops.

kcfanXIII
11-09-2009, 03:22 PM

and i hope someday you are tazed while you have your hands resting on a squad car. you're just another sheep willing to forget that you have rights.

kcfanXIII
11-09-2009, 03:29 PM

if thats the case, all i should have to do is say "they were using too much force" and i should be able to defend my fellow citizens. cops are not above the law, and should stop being treated that way. hang him up from a tall tree with a short piece of rope, and let the whole nation's police force see this crap WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

CoMoChief
11-09-2009, 03:54 PM
if thats the case, all i should have to do is say "they were using too much force" and i should be able to defend my fellow citizens. cops are not above the law, and should stop being treated that way. hang him up from a tall tree with a short piece of rope, and let the whole nation's police force see this crap WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

Yeah....go ahead and try that. You'll get your ass kicked in/shot/taser'd you name it.

All it boils down to is that Cops HATE when their authority/discretion is being questioned. In their eyes they are the law. And they've been trained this way. When a cop gives a simple order such as "Let me see your ID" It could be just beause he's a dick and nothing else....but when you ask why, that will trigger something in his head "hey, this guy may be a problem, might be hiding something, and he's failing to cooperate." From "let me see your ID" has now turned into "put your hands behind your back" and the cop can arrest you for the dumbest smallest possible thing like failing to comply, but most citizens think that's just stupid and some will resist a pitty little charge like that.......thats when the shit hits the fan, you just questioned his authority on that little gold badge he wears, so now failing to comply turns into resisting arrest and that's just the way it is. And they have the courts backing them. Most people don't want to fight police corruption because they don't have the time,money,resources, or power to do so.

Try and make a citizens arrest on a cop when you think he's done something against the law and watch what happens....

Point is....they have the authority....you/me don't....they have the courts/govt/weapon power backing them.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
I had a fucking cop threaten to kill me for asking questions when the dumb motherfucker was on my property. And when I went to file a complaint, his supervisor basically told me to fuck off.