PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gilberry

BossChief
11-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Tied with Hali as our teams leader in sacks after today.

Thought it deserved mention.

Carry on...

Hammock Parties
11-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Carry on...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2008/05/herm-edwards-051608.jpghttp://thedashow.com/images/context.jpg

RealSNR
11-09-2009, 12:11 AM
....would not be on the roster of a successful team, let alone tied as team sack leader.

That is the end of that sentence

BossChief
11-09-2009, 12:17 AM
....would not be on the roster of a successful team, let alone tied as team sack leader.

That is the end of that sentence

if you polled the board a couple years ago, they would say the same about Wilkerson and he is on pace for double digit sacks this year. iirc we got him off the Giants PS, they must have seen something in him and they sure have an eye for that type of talent.

RealSNR
11-09-2009, 12:22 AM
if you polled the board a couple years ago, they would say the same about Wilkerson and he is on pace for double digit sacks this year. iirc we got him off the Giants PS, they must have seen something in him and they sure have an eye for that type of talent.We drafted Wilkerson in the 6th round. He came out early and had talent. Many draft people thought he could be a first round talent had he stayed another year and college to show what he could really do to all the talent scouts. So Wilkerson, even for a 6th rounder, had a few expectations placed on him by the coaches and the fans. I know I was waiting for him to break out. He did in his 3rd year. Kinda. Not really.

BossChief
11-09-2009, 12:36 AM
We drafted Wilkerson in the 6th round. He came out early and had talent. Many draft people thought he could be a first round talent had he stayed another year and college to show what he could really do to all the talent scouts. So Wilkerson, even for a 6th rounder, had a few expectations placed on him by the coaches and the fans. I know I was waiting for him to break out. He did in his 3rd year. Kinda. Not really.

its his seventh year, his best year prior to this one was last with 5. I know all about him, I always wanted him to get a chance and he was one of my only gripes with Dicky V, he didnt play the Keyaron Foxes, Wilkersons and others that showed promise. He prefered veteran teams.

Gilbery deserves his due respect for what he has done in limited time this year is all I am saying. 3 sacks in 8 games as a 3-4 end isnt bad.

ChiefsCountry
11-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Look at what team originally signed him as a college free agent. They know something about DE's.

Micjones
11-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Gilberry's a scrappy sumbitch...
He's done some good things in limited time.

Pioli Zombie
11-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Dingleberry.
Posted via Mobile Device

bkkcoh
11-09-2009, 09:47 AM
And we have 10 sacks already for the season, the same as last year's total!!!!!

That is a nice improvement, regardless of how small

HemiEd
11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
He showed some attitude yesterday, nice to see.