PDA

View Full Version : Life Smart, Smart, Smart !!!!!

ziggysocki
11-10-2009, 09:31 AM
A woman I met when I was selling cars at Nissan who I kinda made friends with practically let me move in with her, when I said "I may have to use your spare bedroom for a while", well she is an idiot and felt sorry for me and let me.

I have been at her house for one week and I only have a part time job, and no money in the bank... hell I'm not even looking for a job.

Why would I be pounding the pavement everyday looking for something and start looking to move, when she doesn't make me pay a damn dime? She mentions something everyday about me needing to find a better job and blah, blah, blah.... haha dumb bitch!

I am gonna milk this old bitch for as long as she is stupid enough to let me.

Haahahaha, oh, the only downside to the situation; the old hag won't get me any damn orange juice in the morning... But I make it up by stealing her smokes. ROFL

jidar
11-10-2009, 09:39 AM
heh.
Badgranny is an inspiration to us all.

gblowfish
11-10-2009, 09:40 AM
You forgot to mention the part about sticking her toothbrush up your ass...

loochy
11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
You forgot to mention the part about sticking her toothbrush up your ass...

Bristle end first.

Simply Red
11-10-2009, 10:41 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/28218oo.gif

Simply Red
11-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Pics or it never happened.

bevischief
11-10-2009, 11:28 AM
ROFL

CoMoChief
11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
A woman I met when I was selling cars at Nissan who I kinda made friends with practically let me move in with her, when I said "I may have to use your spare bedroom for a while", well she is an idiot and felt sorry for me and let me.

I have been at her house for one week and I only have a part time job, and no money in the bank... hell I'm not even looking for a job.

Why would I be pounding the pavement everyday looking for something and start looking to move, when she doesn't make me pay a damn dime? She mentions something everyday about me needing to find a better job and blah, blah, blah.... haha dumb bitch!

I am gonna milk this old bitch for as long as she is stupid enough to let me.

Haahahaha, oh, the only downside to the situation; the old hag won't get me any damn orange juice in the morning... But I make it up by stealing her smokes. ROFL

I bet your father is proud of you and what a man you've grown up to be.

ziggysocki
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I bet your father is proud of you and what a man you've grown up to be.

Its a spoof thead you fucking dumbfuck. Go fuck yourself... then, buy a sense of humor. ROFL

loochy
11-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Its a spoof thead you fucking dumbfuck. Go fuck yourself... then, buy a sense of humor. ROFL

You can BUY those?

ziggysocki
11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Yeah, same section as the sarcasm meters.

LaChapelle
11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
She thinks she is stalked by dead people
don't say you were not warned

The Franchise
11-10-2009, 12:08 PM
You're a girl? :spock:

CoMoChief
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Man this thread is fucking retarded.