PDA

View Full Version : Football It's Patriots-Colts Week -- a non-poll poll of thoughts

Amnorix
11-10-2009, 02:39 PM
So as a New Englander, we spend an unhealthy amount of time obsessing about the Colts and Steelers the most among our non-division opponents, and the Colts more than the Steelers. You can tell this from any Pats fan website.

And the same is true of the Colts. Their fans pay ridiculous attention to our roster, injuries, wins, losses, coaching changes, etc. Just go to any Colts fan board and you'll see it's true there also.

The national writers hype it the same way. Brady-Manning, Pats-Colts, every year it's on prime time during sweeps weeks.

So I'm curious as to how much the "average" NFL fan (or Chiefs fan, at least) cares about Brady-Manning. Do you guys also see this as the biggest rivalry in the NFL today, and Brady-Manning as the greatest QB rivalry (since many of the great QB rivalries in the NFL's past involved players that RARELY played each other (Marino/Montana etc.).

Do you look forward to Pats/Colts? Or is it just another decent game to watch amongst all the good non-Chiefs games there are to watch during any given season.

Frazod
11-10-2009, 02:41 PM
It's a meteor game.

Rain Man
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
You should be worried about the Chiefs. We destroy our opponents' strength of schedule in playoff tiebreakers.

Fritz88
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I always enjoy it when Peyton tears the Pats apart. Sorry brah but I want the Colts to stomp on your team.

Yeah I look forward to these games because everyone loves some good football.

Quesadilla Joe
11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I won't even watch it because I hate hearing ESPN all over Peyton and Brady's nuts.

blaise
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I look forward to it, but I'm a Dolphins fan and it's got a AFC East feel to it. Plus I like the way Manning plays QB.

Bane
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I won't even watch it because I hate hearing ESPN all over Peyton and Brady's nuts.

Oh yeah like they haven't been deep throating Mc Dickhole since falling ass first into 6 wins.:loser:

BY1401
11-10-2009, 02:47 PM
It's just another regular season game.

Quesadilla Joe
11-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah like they haven't been deep throating Mc Dickhole since falling ass first into 6 wins.:loser:

You really need to put that quote back in your sig. We are 0-2 since you took it out. :cuss:

ClevelandBronco
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
All you say in the OP may be true, Amnorix, but I won't bother watching it.

Bane
11-10-2009, 02:49 PM
You really need to put that quote back in your sig. We are 0-2 since you took it out. :cuss:

I thought about it,but it seems to be working.

Sure-Oz
11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
I look fwd to this game cause it could be a pass fest and good for my fantasy players #'s