PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink How to eat checkin wings properly.

Fritz88
11-10-2009, 02:47 PM
A spin off John Wayne's thread...it does deserve its own post

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRcOY-PvOC8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRcOY-PvOC8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bane
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Just suck it off the bone!!!!!ROFL
Sounds like Knowshit!!!:clap:

TrickyNicky
11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
mistake watching this while hungry

Saulbadguy
11-10-2009, 02:52 PM
"Boneless Wings" = :shake:

The Franchise
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
What's a checkin wing?

jidar
11-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I've eaten so many wings over the years I already know about pulling out the little bone. Instead of boning it completely though I hold it by the remaining bone, dip, then stick the whole thing in my mouth and suck it all right off the bone. I am a wing master.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 01:22 AM
If the wing isn't comprised of all three sections; you aren't eating a fucking wing.

If you dip your wing in ranch dressing; please visit and hike the Alomar Forest at your earliest convenience.

And if you believe Hooters makes "great wings"; Al Davis is a better human specimen than you will ever be.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Generally I do it like I'm sucking cock. Not that I know how to suck cock. But if I did, I'd do it how I eat chicken wings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Generally I do it like I'm sucking cock. Not that I know how to suck cock. But if I did, I'd do it how I eat chicken wings.

LMAO You cad.

Miles
11-11-2009, 01:33 AM
"Boneless Wings" = :shake:

Not a single advantage to the bones I can think of.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 01:34 AM
LMAO You cad.

Either way I'm sucking cock.

http://www.photochart.com/data/media/7/cock.jpg

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Not a single advantage to the bones I can think of.

Boneless wings are usually comprised of "parts is parts" meat.

chasedude
11-11-2009, 01:41 AM
What's a checkin wing?

These wings checkin, but they don't checkout.

Miles
11-11-2009, 01:41 AM

Good to know. Fortunately most I have had usually seem like form of breast meat which I prefer over wings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 01:44 AM
ROFL You aren't eating "rooster wings" ya' fuck!!!

And I agree; boneless wings are nothing but glorified chicken-nuggets. And boneless wings put a hamper on making voodoo necklaces afterward; completely useless.

veist
11-11-2009, 02:12 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/business/economy/13wings.html its breast meat which ironically has gotten cheaper than wings.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/business/economy/13wings.html its breast meat which ironically has gotten cheaper than wings.

Not always.

That frozen shit you buy or that crap you get at chili's is almost guaranteed to be parts is parts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Not always.

That frozen shit you buy or that crap you get at chili's is almost guaranteed to be parts is parts.

Who the fuck eats at Chili's?

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 02:30 AM

sluts who suck my dick

Miles
11-11-2009, 02:37 AM

Or frozen wings? Boneless or not.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Or frozen wings? Boneless or not.

It's my tradition to eat wings during Chiefs games. I usually get the big bag of frozen tyson chicken wings and consume it over several weeks. Three bags lasts me a season usually. Last year, I decided to try the boneless wings during the middle of the year. Bad idea.

veist
11-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Not always.

Nah, the parts is parts meat with chicken is where things like McNuggets and other things featuring "mechanically separated chicken" in the ingredients comes from. Stuff where its an actual hunk of meat your talking about breast and "rib" --poorly named since its really the bit of meat from the area of the scapula-- if its white meat.

Rain Man
11-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Who the **** eats at Chili's?

Intelligent and sophisticated people who enjoy flavorful and affordable food served by friendly staff in a pleasant environment. That's who.

Don't EVER denigrate Chili's again.

bevischief
11-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Intelligent and sophisticated people who enjoy flavorful and affordable food served by friendly staff in a pleasant environment. That's who.

ROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 08:22 PM

ROFL

Do you REALLY want to throw down a food war with ROR?

No. No you do not.

Jenson71
11-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Not always.

What is "parts is parts"?

bevischief
11-11-2009, 08:26 PM
ROFL

No. No you do not.

:BLVD::popcorn::toast:

Rain Man
11-11-2009, 08:26 PM
ROFL

No. No you do not.

I'm sorry. I just get emotional about Chili's. Their chicken tenders meal with french fries and corn on the cob...it's comfort food like the mother I never had (other than my mother).

One cannot judge Chili's before partaking of their chicken tenders meal with french fries and corn on the cob.

Jenson71
11-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry. I just get emotional about Chili's. Their chicken tenders meal with french fries and corn on the cob...it's comfort food like the mother I never had (other than my mother).

One cannot judge Chili's before partaking of their chicken tenders meal with french fries and corn on the cob.

chicken tenders?

CHICKEN TENDERS!?!?

WHAT?

Rain Man
11-11-2009, 08:30 PM
chicken tenders?

CHICKEN TENDERS!?!?

WHAT?

I bet chickens volunteer to be chicken tenders at Chili's, all juicy and covered with that delicious breading. If I was a chicken, that's how I'd want to go out.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 08:32 PM

WTF?ROFL

Okay, I yield to your greater wisdom in the matter.

Rain Man
11-11-2009, 08:46 PM
WTF?ROFL

Okay, I yield to your greater wisdom in the matter.

I cannot explain it, but can only acknowledge its truth.

Chili's chicken tenders are my favorite binge meal. Greasy breaded chicken, pepper-covered corn, and a haystack of french fries, washed down with never-ending Dr. Pepper. 2,000 calories of decadent deliciousness.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
I cannot explain it, but can only acknowledge its truth.

Chili's chicken tenders are my favorite binge meal. Greasy breaded chicken, pepper-covered corn, and a haystack of french fries, washed down with never-ending Dr. Pepper. 2,000 calories of decadent deliciousness.

Mmm...fries and Dr. Pepper.:)