PDA

View Full Version : Poop What's the craziest prank you've ever been a part of?

Fritz88
11-13-2009, 03:20 PM
I am not sure if you'd call this a prank but one time we were in this huge mall. I was in the second floor overseeing people eating at the dinning area.

They were having a live broadcast of some sort. The bald TV dude had the mic on him and he was interviewing this chick. He was perfectly positioned below and I decided I'd bless his bald head with some of my mouthly juice. I sucked everything I had in my nostrils and I slowly unleashed a spit then ran away.

My cousin was watching from the other side and he said that it landed right on his forhead, splashed some on the chick's face and they had to cut the broadcasting. The first thing the TV guy did was move his hands against his head and smell the liquid that hit him from nowhere.

I did some shopping then left the mall.

I did this a long time ago and I was young. It was funny while it lasted but I would not do it again if had the chance to.

One time I locked my two younger bros inside a huge bag and kept whipping them for 15 minutes until they stopped screaming. I left them there and went playing Atari 2500. When my mom came she asked "where are you bros" I replied casually "in the bag". She screamed and ran to them, unzipped the bad and found them literally pissing their pants.

share your stories..

blaise
11-13-2009, 03:32 PM
When I was in college we did this one (it needs to be done in winter, in freezing temperatures): We took a tray from the dining hall and, after dark, took it outside, sat it in the snow and urinated in it. Then we went inside for a few hours. We went back outside and got it, the pee was now frozen solid. We took it upstairs, popped it out, and slid it under these two dudes’ door. The doors in our dorm had a large gap at the bottom. During the night the urine melts and leaves a puddle on the floor. Both guys know they’re not the one that did it, and they’re sure it’s the other guy.

This one wasn’t a real prank, just sort of a flukey thing. Our family went to Toronto on vacation one year and we stayed at a downtown hotel called the Delta Chelsea, on like the 23rd floor. My parents went downstairs to dinner and we (my brother, sister, and I) stayed upstairs to watch TV. My brother and I started wadding up toilet paper, and soaking it in the sink, and making little balls, like snowballs. Then we started throwing them off the balcony into the empty parking lot across the street, where they would blow up. We did that for a while and stopped, and when we looked outside again there was a dude sitting on a piece of concrete, I think eating food. He was wearing a yellow slicker. We balled up a toilet paper ball and I threw it. I never thought it would hit the guy. I wasn’t really trying to hit him, but it did. It was a one in a thousand shot. We could hear the “WHACK” all the way up to our room. The dude jumped up and looked all over the parking lot, but he never looked up at us.

Mr. Laz
11-13-2009, 03:36 PM
i don't know about crazy but in high school some of us guys "refilled" a miller beer bottle then put it in the snow to cool before asking this chick to join us in a chugging contest.

she drank about half of it before she start gagging and trying to kill us.

seclark
11-13-2009, 03:39 PM
i don't know about crazy but in high school some of us guys "refilled" a miller beer bottle then put it in the snow to cool before asking this chick to join us in a chugging contest.

she drank about half of it before she start gagging and trying to kill us.

musta tasted too good to be miller, huh?
sec

Fritz88
11-13-2009, 03:45 PM
When I was in college we did this one (it needs to be done in winter, in freezing temperatures): We took a tray from the dining hall and, after dark, took it outside, sat it in the snow and urinated in it. Then we went inside for a few hours. We went back outside and got it, the pee was now frozen solid. We took it upstairs, popped it out, and slid it under these two dudes’ door. The doors in our dorm had a large gap at the bottom. During the night the urine melts and leaves a puddle on the floor. Both guys know they’re not the one that did it, and they’re sure it’s the other guy.

This one wasn’t a real prank, just sort of a flukey thing. Our family went to Toronto on vacation one year and we stayed at a downtown hotel called the Delta Chelsea, on like the 23rd floor. My parents went downstairs to dinner and we (my brother, sister, and I) stayed upstairs to watch TV. My brother and I started wadding up toilet paper, and soaking it in the sink, and making little balls, like snowballs. Then we started throwing them off the balcony into the empty parking lot across the street, where they would blow up. We did that for a while and stopped, and when we looked outside again there was a dude sitting on a piece of concrete, I think eating food. He was wearing a yellow slicker. We balled up a toilet paper ball and I threw it. I never thought it would hit the guy. I wasn’t really trying to hit him, but it did. It was a one in a thousand shot. We could hear the “WHACK” all the way up to our room. The dude jumped up and looked all over the parking lot, but he never looked up at us.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I once did the same thing but using eggs, over the course of 10 days. I would take eggs, then throw them at cars in the parking lot. I always tried to hit the car of the hotel's manager. While we were leaving the hotel one night, my dad asked the manger "who is this person who keeps throwing shit at your car", the manager replied "I think it's some dude who thinks I slept with his wife"..

I was probably 14 years old at the time. I bursted into laughter. No one from my family knew until 10 years later.

ChiefsOne
Unauthorized use of a police car.

tiptap
I took the college campus police vehicle and put it on the top steps of the Chapel and blocked entry into the building for Wednesday's assembly. I left the weeks collection of bison dung (I took care of the mascot) on the Student Affairs Dean's lawn.

Now the first plank was a collective effort but the second was a personal vendetta.

burt
Still in litigation, I am not sayin.............

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 03:46 PM
i shot a motherfucker onetime..soooo fucking funny. He was all glachk glugghlak and shit lol....oh man goood times!!!!!

j/k foo

seclark
11-13-2009, 03:47 PM
i've had quite a bit of fun w/mouse traps.
sec

Goldmember
11-13-2009, 03:48 PM
While in college at CMSU, our rival fraternity had just won some award. At CMSU, most of the frats were located in a big octagon building with a cafeteria in the center. We sent them several boxes of donuts with the note, "Congratulations on your award, blah blah blah, the ladies of the cafeteria."

Two days later we sent them anonymous Polaroids of the same donuts hanging off of our dicks and a note saying, "hope you guys enjoyed the donuts!"

seclark
11-13-2009, 03:48 PM
i shot a mother****er onetime..soooo ****ing funny. He was all glachk glugghlak and shit lol....oh man goood times!!!!!

j/k foo

just keep the damn baby oil off the floor of my shower.
sec

Fritz88
11-13-2009, 03:49 PM
While in college at CMSU, our rival fraternity had just won some award. At CMSU, most of the frats were located in a big octagon building with a cafeteria in the center. We sent them several boxes of donuts with the note, "Congratulations on your award, blah blah blah, the ladies of the cafeteria."

Two days later we sent them anonymous Polaroids of the same donuts hanging off of our dicks.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fritz88
11-13-2009, 03:50 PM
got into a coworkers computer while he was away, opened his outlook and sent a tirade of insults to out mailing list..

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 03:51 PM
just keep the damn baby oil off the floor of my shower.
sec

Damn son, and i thought i had problems w/ babyoil when i used half a bottle to slick my hairback like a greaser at 8.

seclark
11-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Damn son, and i thought i had problems w/ babyoil when i used half a bottle to slick my hairback like a greaser at 8.

i about broke my back, busted the glass shower door.
as i lay there groaning, i could hear 6 teenage boys running out of the house.
:mad:
sec

Dayze
11-13-2009, 03:59 PM

ROFLROFL

KCUnited
11-13-2009, 04:01 PM
My roommate finally emptied the cat box out with months of shit in it. He put it in a plastic grocery sack and he stuffed behind the bench seat of my buddy's Toyota truck. About a month later (we both had forgotten about it because nothing was ever said about it) we were out at the lake and dropped some intense LSD. We're losing our minds and as it starts to get dark we go looking for a flashlight. My buddy pulls his seat up and is fishing around behind the seat for a flashlight in the dark. He pulls out this bag of shit and is feeling all over it to try and figure out what it is. Simultaneously, my roommate and I realize what it is and die laughing. Sent my buddy into a bad trip and the night spiraled down from there with police and hospitals and shit.

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 04:01 PM
i about broke my back, busted the glass shower door.
as i lay there groaning, i could hear 6 teenage boys running out of the house.
:mad:
sec

I'll be your dog.:grr:

The Rick
11-13-2009, 04:05 PM
I've only known about these pranks...I haven't been the instigator or anything:

One guy has pulled a couple of harmless, but fun pranks on another guy here at our office. The first was this device called the Annoy-a-tron. Basically, it's this little device (not much bigger than a quarter) you hide in someone's office that emits a random, high pitched tone. Everything is random...how often, the tone, the length of the tone, etc. Drove the guy insane as he tried to figure out what it was and where it was coming from.

The other prank involved a little USB device that was plugged in to the back of the same guy's computer. It did all sorts of random stuff as well. Like the mouse pointer would start jumping around randomly, or it would randomly turn the keyboard's caps lock key on, stuff like that.

Like I said, harmless stuff, but funny nonetheless.

Dayze
11-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I've only known about these pranks...I haven't been the instigator or anything:

One guy has pulled a couple of harmless, but fun pranks on another guy here at our office. The first was this device called the Annoy-a-tron. Basically, it's this little device (not much bigger than a quarter) you hide in someone's office that emits a random, high pitched tone. Everything is random...how often, the tone, the length of the tone, etc. Drove the guy insane as he tried to figure out what it was and where it was coming from.

This.............is awesome.
:evil::D

OmegaRed
11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
I wasn't a part of this prank but I'ts the worst one I've ever heard of and thought it needed to be told.
A guy I used to work with (we'll call John) told me that he and some friends of his went on an overnight hike/fishing trip. One of the guys fell asleep early (we'll call Fred) so John went to the cooler and pulled out an oscar meyer wiener. Then he kneeled over Fred's head and pulled out his own wiener. He stuck the oscar meyer one into Fred's mouth and moved it in and out until he woke up. When he did wake, John threw the oscar meyer away so all the friend could see was John kneeling over him with his junk hanging out and this strange feeling around his mouth. Fred was off the ground and chasing John and threatning his life when all the other guys stopped him and told him the truth. John believes to this day that if Fred would have had a gun, he would have died that day.

Dayze
11-13-2009, 04:22 PM
I wasn't a part of this prank but I'ts the worst one I've ever heard of and thought it needed to be told.
A guy I used to work with (we'll call John) told me that he and some friends of his went on an overnight hike/fishing trip. One of the guys fell asleep early (we'll call Fred) so John went to the cooler and pulled out an oscar meyer wiener. Then he kneeled over Fred's head and pulled out his own wiener. He stuck the oscar meyer one into Fred's mouth and moved it in and out until he woke up. When he did wake, John threw the oscar meyer away so all the friend could see was John kneeling over him with his junk hanging out and this strange feeling around his mouth. Fred was off the ground and chasing John and threatning his life when all the other guys stopped him and told him the truth. John believes to this day that if Fred would have had a gun, he would have died that day.

ROFL

phisherman
11-13-2009, 04:22 PM

Two days later we sent them anonymous Polaroids of the same donuts hanging off of our dicks and a note saying, "hope you guys enjoyed the donuts!"

sig eps? lambda chis?

TrebMaxx
11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
When I was in my early teens we lived at Ft. Leonard Wood. It was summer and a few of my friends and I snuck out out of our houses in the middle of the night and met up to raise a little hell. We ended up on this cliff that over looked the housing area. One of my buds had a wrist rocket slingshot and on the top of this cliff where we were, there was a bunch of crab apple trees. So 3:00 AM + abundant supply of crab apples + wrist rocket = pure comedy. We started chucking these apples with that slingshot, and damn they would go far with that wrist rocket plus us being up on such high ground. The apples would make one hell of a thud when they hit the rooftops. Soon lights were coming on in the houses, people were yelling out there doors. We would stop for about 20 minutes and start another volley. Eventually we noticed multiple MP cars driving around flashing their spots in between the houses. I took aim at one and bam, right on the hood. That MP got out and was yelling for whoever did that to come out. Hell he wasn't even facing our direction. We were rolling with laughter at this point. We chucked a few more volleys and stopped as it was getting light out. The next night at dinner my dad who was a Major at the time was telling the family how his commander had left early that day because some punks kept him up all night.

Jordan
11-13-2009, 04:25 PM

Van Wilder...without the creamy filling.

CoMoChief
11-13-2009, 04:25 PM

Pretty much the Van Wilder prank.

Dartgod
11-13-2009, 04:28 PM
I once ran a jumper wire between the right turn signal and horn of a co-worker's car (he HAD to turn right to leave our parking lot). It was hilarious when he flipped on that signal...HONK...HONK...HONK...HONK...

The best part was when he was going to make a Ralph at the next intersection, he flipped it on again...HONK...HONK...HONK...HONK...

CoMoChief
11-13-2009, 04:29 PM
I once ran a jumper wire between the right turn signal and horn of a co-worker's car (he HAD to turn right to leave our parking lot). It was hilarious when he flipped on that signal...HONK...HONK...HONK...HONK...

The best part was when he was going to make a Ralph at the next intersection, he flipped it on again...HONK...HONK...HONK...HONK...

ROFL

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 04:30 PM

hahaha! Nice.

CoMoChief
11-13-2009, 04:32 PM
I lived in the dorms at MU freshman year.....our RA was a fucking douchebag, me and some friends almost every other night or so would fill a bucket of piss and would lean it up against his door. (The dorms had hard tiled floors) KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK at 2-3am. Of course numbnuts would open his door.....then a whole bunch of piss would come flowing in his room....all over his shit.

MichaelH
11-13-2009, 04:33 PM
My wife reminded me of this prank I did with some friends years ago when I was young and stupid.

We stole a complete outdoor manger scene from the front of a large Catholic church a couple of towns away and set it up in the front yard of a teacher that we knew didn't celebrate Christmas. I am talking the barn, animals, straw, all the wise men, Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus. It took us all night to steal it and set it up. The teacher called the cops the next day and the whole scene made its way back to the church unharmed.

arrowheadnation
11-13-2009, 04:37 PM

I literally LOL'd here at work.

As for me, I have two. The first one I wasn't a part of but a friend of mine in 7th grade took an upper decker at school. It stunk so bad after the 3rd day that they had to close the bathroom off til the janitors could find what was stinking.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMzBczrPJkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMzBczrPJkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

as for the second one, after seeing the video above a year or so ago, when we were cooking out last summer, me and my friends did this to a buddy of ours. It worked perfectly. It took two of us to make the switch fast enough. The kid in the video is just good being able to do it by himself. We were all on the ground laughing.

arrowheadnation
11-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Also did this to one of my roommates numerous times in college.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z17-JYf3N08&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z17-JYf3N08&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sedated
11-13-2009, 04:43 PM
gigantic trash barrel full of water, leaned up against the elevator door.

Goldmember
11-13-2009, 04:45 PM
This is another trick we used to do in college...NSFW...sort of

http://www.break.com/index/impossible-situp-prank.html

Phobia
11-13-2009, 04:47 PM
I was in the USMC with a gal who now works for the Boy Scouts of America.... A dear friend we all know and love (ENDelt) is an Eagle Scout and had recently gotten a DUI.

I asked my friend if I could have a letter put on BSA letterhead and mailed from their office. I composed the letter.

Dear Mr. ENDelt,
During a recent routine background check on all BSA Eagle Scouts we found that you had been convicted of Driving Under the Influence. As Eagle Scouts are held to a higher standard and because you violated Eagle Scout code, we're regret to inform you that your Eagle Scout status has been revoked effective immediately.

I timed the arrival of the letter to coincide with the week I was working on his deck.

He read it and got very sullen for a couple hours.

I left him hanging.

Then he showed the letter to me. "Screw these MFers. It doesn't matter anymore anyway!".

Heh heh.

Then I toyed with him - encouraging him to appeal the decision. About 20 minutes after he showed the letter to me, I caved and told him the truth.

HemiEd
11-13-2009, 04:48 PM

There are some good ones here, love this one, it is harmless.

Most recent one, almost got me uninvited in the future, to an annual golf outing/tournament that I regularly play in.

We were in the second group, and I had two large bags of marshmellows. Sprinkled them liberally along the edge of the fairway in the rough, the right distance for the average hitter, all day.
The guy that runs the gig, was having to play with a guy that hadn't played in quite some time, and was really pissed. It took us just a little over four hours, and his group close to 6.

Friend of mine built a house, and had around 30 of us over for a house warming party. I found these ugly straw/chinese decorations on sale for 25 cents each, and bought them all. Got with everyone going to the house warming, and gave them one. Every guest gave him the same gift, more harmless fun.

raybec 4
11-13-2009, 04:56 PM
I had a friend in the Army who was fucking a married (but seperated) woman. He would tell me all about there boom-boom. He was telling once how the night before while her kids were with her soon to be ex they rode the pony in the back yard on the trampoline. The next day I had one of my other buddies call and say they were the husband and that he had been watching them hully-gully on the trampoline and that he was going to kill him. Then I had yet another friend call and say he was with the MP's and that her husband had stolen a weapon from the arms room and had commented on how he was going to kill his wifes boyfriend and had mentioned my friend by name. That dude didn't even go out for food all weekend. Good times

rockymtnchief
11-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Unauthorized use of a police car.

I did that twice. Once in Idaho Falls and another in Billings. I left both at the mall.

I once made a fake bomb and left it on my buddies window sill of his apartment. An hour later the whole block was evacuated. I would've got away with it, except my mom walked through the barricade, ripped it apart, and yelled "It's fake. My son made it." I wasn't trying to scare anyone. I just wanted my buddies opinion if he thought it looked real. The judge wasn't very kind to me.

Another time, I made a dead body and laid it in the road. I was amazed how many would high tail it after thinking they ran someone over. Anyway, I would've got away with it, except they called my step-dad to investigate. Instantly, he knew I was behind the prank since I dressed the dummy in his clothes:doh!:

HemiEd
11-13-2009, 05:04 PM
I was in the USMC with a gal who now works for the Boy Scouts of America.... A dear friend we all know and love (ENDelt) is an Eagle Scout and had recently gotten a DUI.

I asked my friend if I could have a letter put on BSA letterhead and mailed from their office. I composed the letter.

I timed the arrival of the letter to coincide with the week I was working on his deck.

He read it and got very sullen for a couple hours.

I left him hanging.

Then he showed the letter to me. "Screw these MFers. It doesn't matter anymore anyway!".

Heh heh.

Then I toyed with him - encouraging him to appeal the decision. About 20 minutes after he showed the letter to me, I caved and told him the truth.

Nice.

OmahaChief
11-13-2009, 05:07 PM
We were in the second group, and I had two large bags of marshmellows. Sprinkled them liberally along the edge of the fairway in the rough, the right distance for the average hitter, all day.
The guy that runs the gig, was having to play with a guy that hadn't played in quite some time, and was really pissed. It took us just a little over four hours, and his group close to 6.

Laughed out loud at this one. That is brilliant I love it and will use that on my next golf outing. I suck so I love to mess with the good golfers. I feel it evens the playing field!

Rausch
11-13-2009, 05:08 PM
I'll tell ya'll at 'Zoners place some day...

The Franchise
11-13-2009, 05:11 PM
I did that twice. Once in Idaho Falls and another in Billings. I left both at the mall.

I once made a fake bomb and left it on my buddies window sill of his apartment. An hour later the whole block was evacuated. I would've got away with it, except my mom walked through the barricade, ripped it apart, and yelled "It's fake. My son made it." I wasn't trying to scare anyone. I just wanted my buddies opinion if he thought it looked real. The judge wasn't very kind to me.

Another time, I made a dead body and laid it in the road. I was amazed how many would high tail it after thinking they ran someone over. Anyway, I would've got away with it, except they called my step-dad to investigate. Instantly, he knew I was behind the prank since I dressed the dummy in his clothes:doh!:

I'm sure your parents are proud.

Bwana
11-13-2009, 05:21 PM

ROFL

That's great, I may have to use that one.

Any of you ever use Seafoam engine cleaner?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:lBOejHRL-Y-GWM:http://www.mediabaron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/20060331_seafoam.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mediabaron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/20060331_seafoam.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.autopia.org/forum/exterior-performance/77006-any-seafoam-users-here.html&usg=__POK9-0P0Yd1Hkfk4ys9TEWqHqhw=&h=400&w=300&sz=74&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=lBOejHRL-Y-GWM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dseafoam%2Bengine%2Bcleaner%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1)

The stuff works like a champ and if you use it in the intake, it will clean up the engine and take out all the carbon build up. You put it in using an air line to suck it in and let it sit. After you start the car, it will smoke like a military smoke grenade out the exhaust. I'm talking you can't see through the smoke it's so thick, until it burns off.

I was watching my cousin Tony's truck for him while he was out of town and dumped a can of that in the day he was coming to get it. :evil: He started his truck and thought his engine was toast. I was laughing so hard I damn hear fell over. The look on his face was priceless. I had told him before he started it, that it "seemed to be smoking a bit."

Here is a link of some dude using it. This will give you an idea of how much smoke it makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-4EfjUU5o4

Phobia
11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Laughed out loud at this one. That is brilliant I love it and will use that on my next golf outing. I suck so I love to mess with the good golfers. I feel it evens the playing field!

Why leave 'em in the rough? I'd be putting one 2 inches from the hole.

Chazno
11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
One night after working late with the office empty i was feeling mischievous. So I plugged a co-workers (call him John) monitor into a an extension cord and plugged the other end into an empty power strip in my cube. I made sure the extension cord ran on the other side of his cube wall so there was no way he could just casually see it.

The next day when everyone is at the office I hear him typing away. I hit the power button on the powerstrip and his monitor immediately dies. He mutters a few confused sounds, turns it on and off, even hits it a couple times..... then I turn the powerstrip back on. His typing resumes.

I do this about once an hour the whole day, each time Johns responses are growing more annoyed.(and funnier). At the end of the day I hear John talking to the director about needing a new monitor. I figure that its gone far enough so i go confess and everybody laughs.

Two days later John stops me and asks me "You're computer been doing anything funny?". I tell him no and he says "Are you sure?". I can see him trying to read my reaction to see if I'm BSing him. I tell him no and go back to my cube. Sure enough when I look under my desk I see that my computer is plugged into an extension cord. I just shook my head, walked back to John and told him "John, you realize my computer is a laptop right...."

TinyEvel
11-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Not the craziest but the easiest to explain...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWqW17f-q5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWqW17f-q5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MichaelH
11-13-2009, 05:59 PM

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWqW17f-q5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Nice! I like the video production, top notch.

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
I am not sure if you'd call this a prank but one time we were in this huge mall. I was in the second floor overseeing people eating at the dinning area.

They were having a live broadcast of some sort. The bald TV dude had the mic on him and he was interviewing this chick. He was perfectly positioned below and I decided I'd bless his bald head with some of my mouthly juice. I sucked everything I had in my nostrils and I slowly unleashed a spit then ran away.

My cousin was watching from the other side and he said that it landed right on his forhead, splashed some on the chick's face and they had to cut the broadcasting. The first thing the TV guy did was move his hands against his head and smell the liquid that hit him from nowhere.

I did some shopping then left the mall.

I did this a long time ago and I was young. It was funny while it lasted but I would not do it again if had the chance to.

One time I locked my two younger bros inside a huge bag and kept whipping them for 15 minutes until they stopped screaming. I left them there and went playing Atari 2500. When my mom came she asked "where are you bros" I replied casually "in the bag". She screamed and ran to them, unzipped the bad and found them literally pissing their pants.

share your stories..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:01 PM

ROFLROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:01 PM
musta tasted too good to be miller, huh?
sec

ROFLROFL

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:02 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWqW17f-q5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWqW17f-q5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He wears the fucking helmet!ROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:04 PM
My roommate finally emptied the cat box out with months of shit in it. He put it in a plastic grocery sack and he stuffed behind the bench seat of my buddy's Toyota truck. About a month later (we both had forgotten about it because nothing was ever said about it) we were out at the lake and dropped some intense LSD. We're losing our minds and as it starts to get dark we go looking for a flashlight. My buddy pulls his seat up and is fishing around behind the seat for a flashlight in the dark. He pulls out this bag of shit and is feeling all over it to try and figure out what it is. Simultaneously, my roommate and I realize what it is and die laughing. Sent my buddy into a bad trip and the night spiraled down from there with police and hospitals and shit.

ROFLROFL

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:05 PM

share your stories..

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:05 PM

ROFLROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:06 PM
When I was in my early teens we lived at Ft. Leonard Wood. It was summer and a few of my friends and I snuck out out of our houses in the middle of the night and met up to raise a little hell. We ended up on this cliff that over looked the housing area. One of my buds had a wrist rocket slingshot and on the top of this cliff where we were, there was a bunch of crab apple trees. So 3:00 AM + abundant supply of crab apples + wrist rocket = pure comedy. We started chucking these apples with that slingshot, and damn they would go far with that wrist rocket plus us being up on such high ground. The apples would make one hell of a thud when they hit the rooftops. Soon lights were coming on in the houses, people were yelling out there doors. We would stop for about 20 minutes and start another volley. Eventually we noticed multiple MP cars driving around flashing their spots in between the houses. I took aim at one and bam, right on the hood. That MP got out and was yelling for whoever did that to come out. Hell he wasn't even facing our direction. We were rolling with laughter at this point. We chucked a few more volleys and stopped as it was getting light out. The next night at dinner my dad who was a Major at the time was telling the family how his commander had left early that day because some punks kept him up all night.

ROFLROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:07 PM

ROFLROFL

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:08 PM
ROFLROFL

Take a breath man...

kstater
11-13-2009, 06:09 PM
ROFLROFL

Yup, pot should be legalized.

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 06:09 PM
One time I got on one side of the street while my friend got on the other side. We pretended to be pulling an imaginary rope across the street. Cars would screech to a halt. One day this little old lady jammed on her brakes. A bus smashed into her frpom behind. It exploded. 54 people burned alive. The screaming could be heard for miles. It was hilarious!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:10 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bwana
11-13-2009, 06:13 PM

ROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:14 PM
I just have a sick sense of humor... and these stories rock.

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 06:18 PM
From SNL 25 years ago in a skit they NEVER show anymore.

"We took this old ladies fork and held it over a hot flame. She's thinks she's getting a piece of nice apple pie. But what's she's really going to get is a mouthful of seared flesh! Let's watch!"
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
11-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Just to be clear, Goldmember admitted that all of his friends, as well as his hangdowns will fit inside a doughnut hole?

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Just to be clear, Goldmember admitted that all of his friends, as well as his hangdowns will fit inside a doughnut hole?

ROFL

Goldmember
11-13-2009, 06:29 PM

:) many parts are edible

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 06:31 PM
One time we thought it would be funny to set fire to a church. Its gets better. Turns out it was a black church AND a fucking service was going on. So all these people start freaking out and running out of the church and what does my ass hole friend do? He doesn't want anyone to know who he is so he put on this bed sheet he had in his laundry bag. Oh man, everybody got pissed at that. We ran like hell. There was a scandal like you wouldn't frickin believe.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:36 PM
One time we thought it would be funny to set fire to a church. Its gets better. Turns out it was a black church AND a ****ing service was going on. So all these people start freaking out and running out of the church and what does my ass hole friend do? He doesn't want anyone to know who he is so he put on this bed sheet he had in his laundry bag. Oh man, everybody got pissed at that. We ran like hell. There was a scandal like you wouldn't frickin believe.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

bevischief
11-13-2009, 06:37 PM
We only destroyed a golf course...

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 06:46 PM
One time me and the boys streaked through a private screening of a lesbian coming of age movie. It was fucking great. Until 30 or 40 of the biggest dykes blocked the doorway and beat us to a bloody pulp.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 07:20 PM
about 12 years ago we were at my cousins house on the beach on Long Island. He's is a science whiz and he knows how to make real rockets. Well this one night we start firing them up into the sky and aiming them at planes figuring there's no way we could ever get one that high. Then suddenly one of them goes up and BAMMMMMMMMMM!!!! There's this huge explosion all over the sky. Arms, seat cushions, peanuts falling all over the place. Suitcases. A real mess. We run inside and this new station was on MSNBC and they start reporting a missing plane over Long Island. Holy shit we say. Don't say a word about ANY of this!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
11-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Take a breath man...

No kidding
Posted via Mobile Device

SenselessChiefsFan
11-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I am pretty tame. When we were kids, a farmer wouldn't let us fish in his pond, and shot at us with a shotgun.....

We snuck back and drove his truck in the pond.

boogblaster
11-13-2009, 09:24 PM
This was a mild prank ... when my brother and I was younger like 9 and 10 we set granny's shithouse on fire .. we took about 5 beatings but never confessed ......

Pioli Zombie
11-13-2009, 09:32 PM
This was a riot. A couple of years ago I called my sister and told her Dad was Dead. Said he was in a car wreck. She's like crying and shit and said she'd go online and see what flights are available. I waited about 4 hours and called her back and told her she'd been punked. This bitch has no sense of humor. I told her I was joking and she was pissed at me for weeks. Man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-14-2009, 08:06 AM
One time I had this chimp, and for fun we put in my Dads car during the night. When my Dad got in the chimp was still asleep, but it must have woken up during the night. So my Dad is driving along and all of a sudden while he's on the highway the chimp fucking attacks him. Rips his face off, he goes swerving all over the road and smashes into a van carrying handicapped kids, it was a real fucking mess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-14-2009, 10:27 AM
One time I brought this huge boar into the collection chamber for his weekly milking. When he mounted the dummy I threw down the thermos, jumped around behind him and kicked him in the nut sack as hard as I could.

The Rick
11-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Ahh...shoot! Almost forgot about this one!

So back when I was in high school, a friend and I were playing golf. This one hole is a big "dog leg" left. You can reach the green from the tee box if you hit it right, but you can't see the green from the tee box. You have to hit it over some trees.

Anyway, so my friend and I are finishing the hole and putting when this ball comes flying by and almost hits us. We simply picked up the ball, dropped it in the hole, then took off for the next hole.

A couple of minutes later, the guys come around and start looking for their balls. One guy, of course, can't find his. Finally, we see him look in the hole and start to jump up and down high-fiving his buddies.

Poor guy, to this day probably talks about the time when he got a blind hole-in-one...

Bwana
11-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Ahh...shoot! Almost forgot about this one!

So back when I was in high school, a friend and I were playing golf. This one hole is a big "dog leg" left. You can reach the green from the tee box if you hit it right, but you can't see the green from the tee box. You have to hit it over some trees.

Anyway, so my friend and I are finishing the hole and putting when this ball comes flying by and almost hits us. We simply picked up the ball, dropped it in the hole, then took off for the next hole.

A couple of minutes later, the guys come around and start looking for their balls. One guy, of course, can't find his. Finally, we see him look in the hole and start to jump up and down high-fiving his buddies.

Poor guy, to this day probably talks about the time when he got a blind hole-in-one...

Heh, you should have put it 1/2 inch from the hole, rather than in it. :evil:

http://z.about.com/d/goflorida/1/0/f/Y/misc-golf.jpg

C-Mac
11-14-2009, 01:18 PM

:)
*Just a note to any wanting to repeat this fine feat, make sure the blinkers are negative triggered, you would have to use a relay if their positive triggered.

angelo
11-14-2009, 04:13 PM
This is a long one.

When I was much younger.
I used to work with a guy who would constantly come in to work and brag about how drunk he got the night before. One day he comes in laughing about how he got plastered and accidentally drove through the front of a 7-11(he apparently pop the clutch and then hit the gas). He was laughing about how he drove like crazy to get home and hide his car in his parents garage.

The next day I got his license plate number and called him at home.

I told him I was Detective Fletcher Homicide division of KCMO police dept.
He was on camera recklessly plowing into the 7-11. He stammered that it wasn't him and why was a homicide detective calling him. I then explained how the middle aged woman behind the counter had died of a massive heart attack and he would be charged with manslaughter. He is denying everything but is near tears. I explained that if he drove immediately to the 63rd street station and asked for Detective Fletcher or Callaghan we would talk to the D.A. and see if we could get the charges dropped to reckless endangerment or criminal mischief.

He called in that night and said he had some urgent personal business.

It was 3 days before he came back and he was white as a sheet.
He was freaked out because he had gone down to the station and demanded to see the officers. When he was told that he must be mistaken he freaked out and made a scene so bad they wanted to put him in a 48 hour psych review. He finally called his dad balling and confessed to everything. He was told no one died and was given two tickets, lost his car (parents) and made to pay restitution to the tune of $12,000 dollars.

Suffice to say we never told him it was a prank.

Ang

bevischief
11-14-2009, 04:45 PM
This is a long one.

When I was much younger.
I used to work with a guy who would constantly come in to work and brag about how drunk he got the night before. One day he comes in laughing about how he got plastered and accidentally drove through the front of a 7-11(he apparently pop the clutch and then hit the gas). He was laughing about how he drove like crazy to get home and hide his car in his parents garage.

He was on camera recklessly plowing into the 7-11. He stammered that it wasn't him and why was a homicide detective calling him. I then explained how the middle aged woman behind the counter had died of a massive heart attack and he would be charged with manslaughter. He is denying everything but is near tears. I explained that if he drove immediately to the 63rd street station and asked for Detective Fletcher or Callaghan we would talk to the D.A. and see if we could get the charges dropped to reckless endangerment or criminal mischief.

He was freaked out because he had gone down to the station and demanded to see the officers. When he was told that he must be mistaken he freaked out and made a scene so bad they wanted to put him in a 48 hour psych review. He finally called his dad balling and confessed to everything. He was told no one died and was given two tickets, lost his car (parents) and made to pay restitution to the tune of $12,000 dollars.

Ang

Wow...ROFLROFLROFL

Phobia
11-14-2009, 06:35 PM
This is a long one.

That is excellent! He got everything he deserved.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-14-2009, 06:36 PM
This is a long one.

When I was much younger.

Ang

Awesome. He deserved that too.

GoHuge
11-14-2009, 07:34 PM
This is very tame but funny as hell to do and I'm sure others have done it or heard about it being done. I pulled this all the time with my siblings growing up and roommates I had when I was younger. If they wake up in the morning when it's still dark outside change the time on their alarm clock after they go to bed. They wake up, take a shower, and get completely ready to go. It usually hits them that something is amiss when they get ready to leave and see it's still dark outside. They will walk around stupified trying to figure out what the hell is going on when another clock catches their eye and they see it's really 2 AM. It's funny as hell. Disclaimer: Be very careful when pulling this on religous types. When we where in college my buddy and I did this to his girl friend at the time. Her dorm room had no windows or anything and she had a 7 AM class. When she opened the door and it was pitch black outside she thought the apocalypse had happened and she'd missed the rapture!
Posted via Mobile Device