PDA

View Full Version : Football Could someone please put the NFL lines in the gameroom so we can bet.

Nzoner
11-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Thank you,that is all.

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Goin' out on a limb here...

The person(s) responsible for the betting stuff do it on a volunteer basis. Whether it gets done is based on their available time.

If you aren't careful, someone will volunteer you for this duty. Then someone else's sense of entitlement is going to cheese you off during one of your busiest weeks.

Dinny

Edit - Think "Moose Turd Pie"

Quesadilla Joe
11-14-2009, 09:16 AM
www.centsports.com

They give you 10 cents to start out with and you can cash out once you get to 20 bucks and they will send you real money. I have been betting there for a year, but every time I get up to 3 bucks I lose it all. I swear the NBA is still fixing the point spreads.:cuss:

Nzoner
11-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Goin' out on a limb here...

The person(s) responsible for the betting stuff do it on a volunteer basis. Whether it gets done is based on their available time.

If you aren't careful, someone will volunteer you for this duty. Then someone else's sense of entitlement is going to cheese you off during one of your busiest weeks.

Dinny

Edit - Think "Moose Turd Pie"

Uh,I said please and thank you,it's not like I was being an ass about it.

Bugeater
11-14-2009, 09:43 AM
I thought Buckinkaeding was doing it this year. If he's putting up with the kind of nonsense I had to deal with last year I don't blame him if he bailed.

kcfanXIII
11-14-2009, 10:30 AM
stupid volunteers shrugging off their responsibility....

DaFace
11-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Every time this comes up, I ask for volunteers. It's a giant pain in the ass, so it doesn't seem like anyone lasts very long.

Nzoner
11-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Every time this comes up, I ask for volunteers. It's a giant pain in the ass, so it doesn't seem like anyone lasts very long.

No biggie,I didn't realize it was such a pain.Thanks for letting me know.

DaFace
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
No biggie,I didn't realize it was such a pain.Thanks for letting me know.

I think that, like most mod types of things, it's just very high effort, low reward for people. It's not a HUGE deal, but it probably takes an hour per week to keep up with it. Sometimes it seems like no one even plays, so it seems like a waste of time for people. That's what I mean by "giant pain in the ass."

Again, if anyone reads this and wants to take over for a while, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you admin access to the gameroom to add events.

Old Dog
11-14-2009, 11:50 AM
OK, I just got them entered so get your arses in there and bet.

Also added the over/under and straight option for KC at Oakland

Nzoner
11-14-2009, 02:49 PM
OK, I just got them entered so get your arses in there and bet.

Also added the over/under and straight option for KC at Oakland

thank you sir

Fairplay
11-14-2009, 03:01 PM
I volunteer Nzoner. Can someone second the motion?

BossChief
11-14-2009, 03:28 PM
I think that, like most mod types of things, it's just very high effort, low reward for people. It's not a HUGE deal, but it probably takes an hour per week to keep up with it. Sometimes it seems like no one even plays, so it seems like a waste of time for people. That's what I mean by "giant pain in the ass."

Again, if anyone reads this and wants to take over for a while, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you admin access to the gameroom to add events.

Could you give me Admin. access for an hour or two, but for everything?

I wanna have some fun!

Fairplay
11-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Now i elect Bosschief.

He will fug it up, but thats okay.