PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Game balls

Hammock Parties
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
1. Ryan Succop - 50 yarder today, I don't fault him for missing kicks over 50 yards, fuck yeah.

2. Jamaal Charles - speed kill, motherfucker was gone when he got behind the defense, fuck larry, fuck yeah.

3. Dwayne Bowe - beat stud muffin who is only going to get better with Chambers drawing coverage, fuck yeah.

4. Tamba Hali - in the backfield ALL DAY today, probably should have drawn 2-3 holding call FUCK YEAH!!!
5. Mike Brown - fuck yeah fuck yeah fuck pollard fuck fuck fuckity fuck yeah bitches AMERICA AND MIKE BROWN FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr_capone
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Mike Brown LUCKED into those 2 picks.

Bitch please.

LaChapelle
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Give to LJ
addition by subtraction

Demonpenz
11-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Waters got charles the 100 yards and came up with a hustling fumble recovery

DaWolf
11-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Todd Haley going for it on that 4th and 1 was probably the difference in the game...

Hammock Parties
11-15-2009, 06:41 PM

Bitch please.

Mike Brown has always been in the right place at the right time in his career.

BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG TIME GAMES!!!!

KCUnited
JaMarcus.

Crush
I am going to go with motherfucking Jamaal Charles in Charge!!!!!

DeezNutz

Get the game balls out of your mouf.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2009, 06:42 PM
POUND ME DREW

BigRichard
Bowe fucking sucks in my opinion. Its not that he drops balls it is that he drops balls in key situations. Fuck him!

Mr. Laz
didn't Bowe drop as many as he caught?

Crush
Honorable mention goes to Tom Cable for not running McFadden, Bush, and Fargas down our throats.

pr_capone
11-15-2009, 06:50 PM

So you are back on the bandwagon since he statistically had a good single game?

Both times it was Flowers that made the play on the ball that got Brown those picks. An aberration of a game does not a big time player make.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP CAPONE

Titty Meat
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM

Bitch please.

This board will make any kind of excuse it can for a player they hate

DaWolf
11-15-2009, 06:53 PM
So you are back on the bandwagon since he statistically had a good single game?

Both times it was Flowers that made the play on the ball that got Brown those picks. An aberration of a game does not a big time player make.

Meh, I said it in another thread, I've seen enough of our DB's drop should be INT's over the last few years, so just catching the ball is half the battle, especially in a game like this where everyone was dropping things left and right...

EyePod
11-15-2009, 06:53 PM

Bitch please.

I think he knows that. Still, right place right time. Now if he could only do that when he needs to tackle/cover.... and he did steal that first pick from flowers.

Take away any game balls taht Cassel won, because he was UTTERLY TERRIBLE today. He had two great throws to Bowe and Chambers in stride, and then he fumbled the snap (saved by charles), ran into charles on a handoff (and somehow charles still got one yard on the play), and then threw the ball through the uprights....

Charles gets the game ball, Succopp gets second, and Hali was putting on pressure all day.

Cassel loses a game ball. Even if we have to take one of his patriot ones away.

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM

LMAO.

Brown's play speaks for itself. He's a scrub.

Bowser
LOL at "big time game".

Titty Meat
LMAO.

Brown's play speaks for itself. He's a scrub.

He sucks but he made 2 interceptions today and Flowers didn't. Why can't ya'll just admit he played ok today?

pr_capone
11-15-2009, 06:55 PM
SHUT THE **** UP CAPONE

You shut the **** up you flip flopping moron.

If LJ had still been in a Chiefs uni and ripped off 100 yards and a TD you would have been on here prancing around like a ballerina talking about how LJ was back to Pro-Bowl form and how you were right all along that he is an elite back.

I kept my mouth shut the entire time about Larry because I knew it must have hurt like hell to watch your idol fall right before your eyes but Jesus Christ man... learn from your ****ing mistakes.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Bowe ****ing sucks in my opinion. Its not that he drops balls it is that he drops balls in key situations. **** him!

Yeah, 6 catches for 94 yards... terrible. Plus those throws were soooo accurate. Cassel had one great throw to him, about 3 tough catches, adn then the rest were Dbowe saving Cassel's fucking terrible throws. Cassel sucks. Dbowe rocks.

At least Charles wasn't credited with that Cassel fumble:

Kansas City Chiefs at 02:18<!--START of play content in the quarter-->
1-10-OAK 48 (2:18) (Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel FUMBLES (Aborted) at KC 49, RECOVERED by OAK-53-T.Howard at KC 49. 53-T.Howard to KC 49 for no gain (7-M.Cassel).

And if Charles's big negative was that he fumbles, how about fucking Cassel? He turns the ball over constantly. And he can't seem to figure out where the fuck Charles is going in the backfield.

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
He sucks but he made 2 interceptions today and Flowers didn't. Why can't ya'll just admit he played ok today?

Because I don't think he did.

He was one of the primary sources of fail on Bush's 60-yarder in the first. And he caught two INTs that many on this board could have, literally, caught. Yay.

Titty Meat
11-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Because I don't think he did.

He was one of the primary sources of fail on Bush's 60-yarder in the first. And he caught two INTs that many on this board could have, literally, caught. Yay.

And Flowers was burnt a few times and dropped a INT most on this board could catch but nobody wants to admit they are wrong its bad for your e-rep.

WildTurkey
11-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah, 6 catches for 94 yards... terrible. Plus those throws were soooo accurate. Cassel had one great throw to him, about 3 tough catches, adn then the rest were Dbowe saving Cassel's ****ing terrible throws. Cassel sucks. Dbowe rocks.

1-10-OAK 48 (2:18) (Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel FUMBLES (Aborted) at KC 49, RECOVERED by OAK-53-T.Howard at KC 49. 53-T.Howard to KC 49 for no gain (7-M.Cassel).

And if Charles's big negative was that he fumbles, how about ****ing Cassel? He turns the ball over constantly. And he can't seem to figure out where the **** Charles is going in the backfield.

Besides the two Raider games... Cassel hasn't turned the ball over very much at all

DaWolf
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I guess we could give two game balls to two of the worst top 7 picks in recent history, Russell and Heyward-Bay...

EyePod
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM

He is the reason that Bush had that 60 yard run. I like that he was in the right spot when he got those two ints, but he didn't cover someone really well to get him. He had them drop into his hands after SOMOENE ELSE tipped them. He's not good at all. He makes Pollard look like a pro-bowler. This was his best game, but it's all relative. He just played so shitty in every other game, that even if he only plays like crap, it's still an improvement. He's gotten hurt so much in the past, why can't he get hurt when he's playing for us???

BigRichard
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, 6 catches for 94 yards... terrible. Plus those throws were soooo accurate. Cassel had one great throw to him, about 3 tough catches, adn then the rest were Dbowe saving Cassel's ****ing terrible throws. Cassel sucks. Dbowe rocks.

And if Charles's big negative was that he fumbles, how about ****ing Cassel? He turns the ball over constantly. And he can't seem to figure out where the **** Charles is going in the backfield.

Once again it is not that he drops balls, everyone drops balls. Did you watch the game? He fucked up a couple of times in key situations. Hell, he lined up wrong on a key down.

pr_capone
how about ****ing Cassel? He turns the ball over constantly. And he can't seem to figure out where the **** Charles is going in the backfield.

Cassel turns the ball over constantly?

6 picks and 1 fumbles lost so far this season. The man is a turnover machine.

That said... he looked pretty sickly today.

DeezNutz
And Flowers was burnt a few times and dropped a INT most on this board could catch but nobody wants to admit they are wrong its bad for your e-rep.

Nope. That drop by Flowers was potentially huge, and he would have had to own a large portion of responsibility for the potential loss.

More than most, actually, because he's one of our few playmakers.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM

And flowers had at least 4 passes defended today. He dropped an int, popped up the int for mike brown, and went step for step with heyward-bey (just about the fastest receiver in the draft) and the deep ball to Murphy from Gradkowski.

Flowers also had several awesome open field tackles which mike brown is allergic to. You need to learn that stats aren't everything.

Titty Meat
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Nope. That drop by Flowers was potentially huge, and he would have had to own a large portion of responsibility for the potential loss.

Atleast you're honest, I do apologize.

Titty Meat
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
And flowers had at least 4 passes defended today. He dropped an int, popped up the int for mike brown, and went step for step with heyward-bey (just about the fastest receiver in the draft) and the deep ball to Murphy from Gradkowski.

Flowers also had several awesome open field tackles which mike brown is allergic to. You need to learn that stats aren't everything.

Where did I say stats are everything? I said Brown played OK today but people are talking like he played horrible. Yes Flowers made some good tackles he also could have costed this team 10 points.

EyePod

You know why he isn't a WR? Because he can't catch. Ill take those passes being defended any day. But I still think he should have caught that. And Mike Brown literally took that one int out of his hands...

KcMizzou
I guess we could give two game balls to two of the worst top 7 picks in recent history, Russell and Heyward-Bay...I'm so glad they didn't take Maclin. (For multiple reasons)

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Where did I say stats are everything? I said Brown played OK today but people are talking like he played horrible. Yes Flowers made some good tackles he also could have costed this team 10 points.

You're saying that Brown's 2 int's (and terrible play otherwise) are better than Flowers missed interception (but otherwise STELLAR) play. The pass is still defended, he is doing his job. Again, he should have caught it, but again, Mike Brown took a ball that was Flowers was going to catch right out of his hands after Flowers popped it up first.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Mike Brown will have to teach that young buck how to make plays.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM

Brown didn't play OK. He played like crap. This is still an improvement, so I guess you could say that Brown stepped up his game today. But he stepped it up from zero, so it's not saying much. His stats look nice though... woohoo.

Titty Meat
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
You're saying that Brown's 2 int's (and terrible play otherwise) are better than Flowers missed interception (but otherwise STELLAR) play. The pass is still defended, he is doing his job. Again, he should have caught it, but again, Mike Brown took a ball that was Flowers was going to catch right out of his hands after Flowers popped it up first.

LOL. Dude Flowers was bobbling the ball was Brown suppose to stand there and let him drop it? Again fans on this board will pick at hairs when it comes to players they hate.

bigbucks24
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
A little excited are we, GC?

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Cassel turns the ball over constantly?

6 picks and 1 fumbles lost so far this season. The man is a turnover machine.

That said... he looked pretty sickly today.

He actually had 2 fumbles this game, ran into Charles a few times, and just looked confused. And that's against the worst team we play all year.

Can't wait to see how he looks next week against the Steelers!

pr_capone
11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
He actually had 2 fumbles this game, ran into Charles a few times, and just looked confused. And that's against the worst team we play all year.

Oh... I know.

He has 8 fumbles on the season. Only 1 lost though all season.

WildTurkey
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM

yeah but to say he turns the ball over constantly is flat out wrong...

EyePod
LOL. Dude Flowers was bobbling the ball was Brown suppose to stand there and let him drop it? Again fans on this board will pick at hairs when it comes to players they hate.

Again, it's good that Brown was there, but AGAIN he didn't look good at all today. Two head's up plays. One big bonehead play. He improved from the rest of this season. I'm just saying that a good DB would intercept balls when he's covering a guy, not just when they're bobbled. But he's not good and hasn't been since he's come here.

pr_capone
Mike Brown will have to teach that young buck how to make plays.

I hope not. I like how Flowers actually tackles the opposing players.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah but to say he turns the ball over constantly is flat out wrong...

Fine fine fine, he's turned the ball over a lot recently. Get ready for the Steelers next week... woohoo...

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
There can only be 1 game ball, and that ball belongs to Jamaal Charles.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I hope not. I like how Flowers actually tackles the opposing players.

I know, defending passes, actually covering players, and tackling in the open field are overrated.. I want my DB's to just intercept balls that are popped up first.. that knocking down passes to receivers who you are covering is stupid. Just hope they don't actually catch it! Maybe they'll pop it into the air!! YEAH!

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
There can only be 1 game ball, and that ball belongs to Jamaal Charles.

Agreed.

pr_capone
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I know, defending passes, actually covering players, and tackling in the open field are overrated.. I want my DB's to just intercept balls that are popped up first.. that knocking down passes to receivers who you are covering is stupid. Just hope they don't actually catch it! Maybe they'll pop it into the air!! YEAH!

:clap:

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 07:24 PM

I dont hate Mike at all, but lets be honest those were gimmes.

Yes, he caught'em & God bless him for that... but they were pure gimmes.

Dont get too close to him Billay, he wont be here in 2010. He's like that dog your dad wouldnt let ya keep... Haley will take him for a long drive, deep in the country this off-season.

Stinger
11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Women need to be on the look out tonight....... Charles goes for over 100 and a rushing TD. Larry Johnson may have to Choke a bitch........

EyePod
11-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I dont hate Mike at all, but lets be honest those were gimmes.

Yes, he caught'em & God bless him for that... but they were pure gimmes.

Dont get too close to him Billay, he wont be here in 2010. He's like that dog your dad wouldnt let ya keep... Haley will take him for a long drive, deep in the country this off-season.

That's what I'm trying to say! I'm not holding it against him, he got two int's which contributed to the win. He also blew a big play against Bush, and he's been giving up huge passes/runs this whole season.

BossChief
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
I wonder who got the "game ball"

Has to be Charles.

Simple as it gets for me, we don't win that game if Charles doesn't play a major role.

Groves
11-15-2009, 07:36 PM
ran into charles on a handoff

It was pretty easy to see that the big raider-monster coming at him caused Charles to step to the right in avoidance. It messed things up, but hardly Mark Castle's fault.

boogblaster
11-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Succop 4-sure .. Charles too .. and Faider coaching for not running all day at us ....

Redrum_69
11-15-2009, 09:02 PM

so bandwagonning from Larry Johnson to this weeks headline player must be like your mom being used like a wetnap at all the jehovah's witnesses prayer groups.

Tiger's Fan
11-15-2009, 09:16 PM
As I mentioned in another thread, gochiefs predicted Mike Browns important plays early this morning. Props to him.

milkman
11-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Giving Mike Brown credit for those interceptions today is much like saying Greg Wesley was a stud because he always seemed to be out of position at just the right times.

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Bowe definitely made a strong case for it as well, putting 91yds @ 15.2per on the reputed 'Best Corner In The Game'.

But since this was Charles first real chance to go the distance, its his to keep.

KCChiefsMan
11-16-2009, 01:43 AM
Mike Brown loves to go streakin

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-16-2009, 05:08 AM
He is the reason that Bush had that 60 yard run. I like that he was in the right spot when he got those two ints, but he didn't cover someone really well to get him. He had them drop into his hands after SOMOENE ELSE tipped them. He's not good at all. He makes Pollard look like a pro-bowler. This was his best game, but it's all relative. He just played so shitty in every other game, that even if he only plays like crap, it's still an improvement. He's gotten hurt so much in the past, why can't he get hurt when he's playing for us???

Because getting hurt normally involves making contact with another player.

Simply Red
11-16-2009, 10:27 AM

Bitch please.

:LOL:

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2009, 11:03 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Redrum_69
11-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Larry Johnson should get a football signed by Haley and a random 22 fans off the street

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2009, 03:44 PM
So when does the franchise institute the yearly "Mike Brown Happenstance Award"?

"This prestigious award goes to the roster-tard who managed to have his head shoved up his ass at just the right angle, allowing the Chiefs to secure a victory over an opponent that could best be described as 'Clown Shoes on Ice"!

Micjones
11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Has to go to Charles. Great day on the ground averaging more than 5 yards per carry.
40+ yard TD run. Yeah...Jamaal Charles FTW!

big nasty kcnut
11-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Me for the game thread just saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
11-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

We'll find someone to give a big nasty game ball.

DeezNutz
11-16-2009, 06:25 PM
We'll find someone to give a big nasty game ball.

DeezNutz?

wild1
11-16-2009, 06:34 PM
One of those picks, Brown took right out of Flowers' hands. It's the type of play that often could be an easy pick, but then the second player botches it fighting over the ball, and it ends up incomplete.

I'd also be willing to bet that, according to the direction each player was facing, Flowers could have gotten a much better return.

Yay for Mike Brown for not getting burned repeatedly by a team with no QB... but....

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You can have GoChiefs balls; he doesn't use them.:D