PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My Time-Shifted Thoughts

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2009, 11:35 PM
<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="PlaceName"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->·The run defense still sucks hind tit. I don’t care how many two yard stuffs they give up, they still get gashed far too often.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·<st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place>’s inability to throw a deep ball reared its head on 3<sup>rd</sup> and long in the first. He had Chambers for a long possession, but threw a flutterball that gave the corner plenty of time to close, as Chambers had to slow down to a crawl so that he didn’t overrun the pass. However, that was a beautiful pitch and catch on first down to Chambers for a 30+ yard gain. The best thing I’ve seen from <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place> all year was the way that he took Savage aside and talked to him after that muffed punt TO. That’s what leadership is. It’s good to see him show that.
<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Lance Long fucking sucks<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Sometimes <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place> has true shit for brains. Taking that delay on 3<sup>rd</sup> and 9. Are you fucking serious?<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·What did I say about Jamal Motherfucking Charles? WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Fuck Dantrell Savage.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Kolby Smith is diet LJ<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·From what I saw, Alleman wasn’t much of an upgrade over Goff. We still have the worst interior line in football.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Mike Carey is still one of the worst officials and the dumbest motherfuckers alive. I’ve never seen such an incompetent NFL official this side of Jeff Triplette. <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Bowe saved <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place>’s ass big time on that would-a-been Pick 6 by Chris Johnson.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·Thank God for <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Bob</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st="on">Gallery</st1:placename></st1:place> and DHB.<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->
·Thank God for blown coverage.<!--[endif]-->
·Holy shit, we look like a real football team, and then <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place> goes full retard on goal to go.<!--[endif]-->
·The Raiders just kept bailing us out today. DHB’s drop, Gallery’s trip, inaccuracy from Russell, dropped passes, penalties on 3<sup>rd</sup> down. That was a cavalcade of dipshittery.<!--[endif]-->
·Bowe needs to be targeted 18 times a game. Every time we throw it to him, something good seems to happen. <!--[endif]-->
·I don’t know if I’ve ever seen any game in NFL history where neither team had a 3<sup>rd</sup> Down conversion in the first half.<!--[endif]-->
·FUCK OFF MO’, FUCK YOU!!<!--[endif]-->
·<st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place> lacks the arm strength to consistently throw the deep out.<!--[endif]-->
·There was little variety or consistency in the running game. Too many draws on top of draws.<!--[endif]-->
·Steve Tasker is an idiot, not only could he not speak, but he was wrong about a number of things, such as claiming we can’t run from anywhere but shotgun when our longest run of the game was Charles’ toss from under center for a TD.<!--[endif]-->
·Looked like Vrabel dislocated his broke dick on <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oakland</st1:place></st1:city>’s first drive of the second half.<!--[endif]-->
·The Raiders kept running off the A gap to Edwards’ left side. They obviously saw something there in the first half, and thought Satele could manhandle him 1-on-1.<!--[endif]-->
·Jesus Fucking Christ the Raiders are stupid. They could have just fallen on that Bowe fumble three times. Lucky.<!--[endif]-->
·Sprint Right Option on 4<sup>th</sup> and a half yard…..<!--[endif]-->
·I bet Taylor Swift has a vagina like a mouse’s ear<!--[endif]-->
·Hali wore Mario Henderson out, and got screwed on that RTP penalty.<!--[endif]-->
·What the fuck was <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place> thinking on those Shotgun handoffs to Charles on 1<sup>st</sup><sup>st</sup> down from the 50 near the end of the 3<sup>rd</sup>? Jebus.<!--[endif]--> and Goal and 1
·OH MY GOD!! BAH GAWD KING!! THAT’S BRUCE GRADKOWSKI’S MUSIC!!<!--[endif]-->
·3<sup>rd</sup> and 1 throwing a pass first play of the 4<sup>th</sup>….
·I’m really pissed that Gus Johnson didn’t break out his “Getting Away from the Cops Speed” line for Charles’ TD.<!--[endif]-->
·QB Draw on 3<sup>rd</sup> and 7….ROFLCopter. We deserve to lose with playcalls like that.<!--[endif]-->
·Still too much Pederass Prevent late in the game. <!--[endif]-->
·That was a truly awful football game any way you look at it, one of the worst I’ve ever seen, but at least the Chiefs got a win. More importantly, <st1:place w:st="on">Cassel</st1:place><!--[endif]--> actually showed some intangibles for the first time today.
<o:p> </o:p>

-King-
11-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Agree with everything.

The playcalling on offense is terrible. I thought we had something for a minute when we we had like 3 straight pass plays go for 10+ yards and then we fucked it over when we got in the Red Zone.

Get Flowers on the juggs machine asap. He's dropped a lot of picks this year including 1 or 2 that would have been pick 6s.

Penderass fucking sucks.

DHB + JaFatcus = The worst top 10 drafted WR/QB combos in NFL history. One can't throw and the other can't catch. Thanks Al Davis.

Why the fuck does Chambers look slimmer and faster with the Chiefs? He was shit back in San Diego and looked like a shorter version of Antonio Gates.

Delano
11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="PlaceName"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->·OH MY GOD!! BAH GAWD KING!! THAT’S BRUCE GRADOKWOSKI’S MUSIC!!<!--[endif]-->

ROFL

Bowser
11-15-2009, 11:49 PM
It's always nice to break up the football talk with a hypothetical on Taylor Swift's vag. LMAO

alanm
11-16-2009, 12:03 AM
It's always nice to break up the football talk with a hypothetical on Taylor Swift's vag. LMAO Nice touch Hamas. :thumb:

Buehler445
11-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Good post Hamas. It was amazing to watch the 2 retard teams fight it out and then 20 minutes later watch 2 elite teams battle. Just amazing how far we have to go.

BTW, did anyone see how much of an ass JaFatass looked like after he got benched? Dude's dumb as a box of hammers.

Tiger's Fan
11-16-2009, 02:22 AM
I agree with most all of that. I'd actually prefer to see Chambers get more targets at this point. It would just give Bowe more balls to drop, and he seems like a dumbass to me. The kid just doesn't have football smarts, and is a little too nonchalant about his mistakes for my tastes.

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 07:13 AM
I can't believe the amount of times we threw short of the sticks. Now I understand it if no one is open, but there were 5 or 6 times when it was 3 and less than 10 and we ran the ball or threw beneth the sticks.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-16-2009, 07:56 AM
if it isn't completely obvious when watching the chiefs that they need to make a concerted effort to get dbowe the ball more often then you and I haven't been watching the same game.
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 08:01 AM
mmmm
mouse ear

beach tribe
11-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Accurate points all around.
We better have an OC, and a new DC after this season, and if Krumrie Is still Here, I'm going to have him killed so that we will have to get a new DL coach.
We have too much talent up front to have that idiot screwing them up.

milkman
11-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Accurate points all around.
We better have an OC, and a new DC after this season, and if Krumrie Is still Here, I'm going to have him killed so that we will have to get a new DL coach.
We have too much talent up front to have that idiot screwing them up.

No, actually, we don't.

He's not screwing up Dorsey, who's coming along very nicely, and Tyson Jackson is still a rookie who we should see progressing next year.

Beyond that, there isn't any real talent on the D-Line.

That's not to say that I think Krumrie is a good coach.

I'm just saying there "Too much" talent there to screw up.
There's very little talent.

seclark
11-16-2009, 08:37 AM
"The run defense still sucks hind tit."
hind tit has the most milk.
sin,
hog farmer

ChiTown
11-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Hold on a second!

Taylor Swift has a vagina?

Coogs
11-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Hold on a second!

Taylor Swift has a vagina?

Let's hope so! I think the entire world would be shocked if the was a penis under that dress.

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 09:13 AM
i hope bigwillie007 gets to put his d and swifts v, because everytime i see her i think about him wanting to do so.

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Let's hope so! I think the entire world would be shocked if the was a penis under that dress.

Kanye: now that right there is a nice one, but my man The game has a better one.

Simply Red
11-16-2009, 10:37 AM
'Hamas',

How thought-provoking.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Nice.

Easy 6
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM
****OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE TAYLOR SWIFTS VAGINA FANCLUB****

You just know thats its as clean, fresh & rejuvenating as a warm spring rain...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 12:23 PM
"The run defense still sucks hind tit."
hind tit has the most milk.
sin,
hog farmer

Then it stands to reason you'd suck the hardest.