PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LJ joins Bengals

sd4chiefs
11-17-2009, 09:45 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Larry-Johnson-joining-Bengals?urn=nfl,203038

Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson(notes) will reportedly join the Cincinnati Bengals today, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

He'll apparently get paid $306,764.43, the pro-rated league minimum, for the final seven games of the season and was purely brought on as an insurance policy in case someone gets hurt. He'll be fourth on the running back depth chart so nobody else should expect changes in playing time - unless, of course, he breaks out and proves to be brilliant with the Bengals.

Sorry if Repost

DBOSHO
11-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Hopefully he does well. My fantasy team is hurting at rb

GoHuge
11-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Not so much of a repost as it is you waking from a two day coma. Welcome back!
Posted via Mobile Device

MichaelH
11-17-2009, 10:44 AM
I hate to say but I'd love to see the locker room cancer he can create with Ochocinco. I think those two combined could outdo TO.

MGRS13
11-17-2009, 10:50 AM
I've heard talk once Benson is playing they'll try him on third down. If thats true Palmer might want to get a hold of his doc again.

Crashride
11-17-2009, 11:58 AM
no care ever

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-17-2009, 12:10 PM
I wonder if he took his diaper to Cincinnati with him ?

Jawshco
11-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Week 16 is going to be very interesting since he's already talked smack about what he's going to do to our team. I know we're a crappy team, but man I really hope our guys find some heart and manage to win that game against the Bengles. At the very least, if he plays, our D should definitely show him a little extra aggression when they take him down. It would be doubly nice if we ruined their shot at a playoff game.

I didn't like LJ when he was a Chief, but now I really can't stand that clown.

baitism
11-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Week 16 is going to be very interesting since he's already talked smack about what he's going to do to our team. I know we're a crappy team, but man I really hope our guys find some heart and manage to win that game against the Bengles. At the very least, if he plays, our D should definitely show him a little extra aggression when they take him down. It would be doubly nice if we ruined their shot at a playoff game.

I didn't like LJ when he was a Chief, but now I really can't stand that clown.

We're playing in Cincy. We are going to get thoroughly owned. I just hope LJ isn't a part of it.

Jawshco
11-17-2009, 01:19 PM
We're playing in Cincy. We are going to get thoroughly owned. I just hope LJ isn't a part of it.

Probably, but man I'll be praying for a win. We need one positive thing from this season. If Oakland can beat the Eagles, we can beat the bUngles. And hey...at least we'll have Bowe back for that game....