PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Because you care what T.O. has to say about Todd Haley...

MMXcalibur
11-17-2009, 04:25 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/17/to-tweets-about-jauron-haley/

T.O. tweets about Jauron, Haley
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 17, 2009 5:03 PM ET
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Terrell Owens took to Twitter on Tuesday to make clear that he isn't celebrating the departure of coach Dick Jauron -- and to take a shot at another NFL head coach.

Early this afternoon, right around the time the news broke that Jauron had been fired, Owens tweeted, "It's a beautiful day n the neighborhood here n good 'ol Buffalo!"

An hour later, Owens apparently realized that the timing of his tweet -- and his long history of having trouble getting along with coaches -- might make it seem like he was celebrating Jauron's firing. So he got back on Twitter and explained that no one should read anything into what he had tweeted before.

"Jus wanted every1 2 kno that my tweet had NOTHING 2 do w/the fact of Coach Jauron being fired!" Owens said.

But even if Owens has nothing bad to say about Jauron, he wasn't above using Twitter to rip another NFL head coach, Kansas City's Todd Haley, who was the Cowboys' wide receivers coach in 2006 and clashed with Owens.

Noting that Larry Johnson has signed with the Cincinnati Bengals after being cut by the Chiefs, Owens wrote, "I'm happy Larry Johnson signed w/Bengals! He's def n a better situation than n KC under tht HC!"

And so the quarter of a million people who follow Owens on Twitter can rest assured that Owens isn't celebrating the firing of his coach -- and that he still despises Haley.

:spock:

chiefs1111
11-17-2009, 04:26 PM
So I guess this means T.O won't be signing with the Chiefs this off season...

Archie Bunker
11-17-2009, 04:30 PM
IIRC didn't Haley tell Jerry Jones that he would never win a Super Bowl with T.O. on his team when Haley interviewed for HC job in Dallas?

I'd say there is no love lost between them.

BIG_DADDY
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Fuck T. O.

old_geezer
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM

At last, some good news.

Coach
11-17-2009, 04:34 PM

Doesn't bother me one bit.

bishop_74
11-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Because THAT guy has all the credibility of a vagina fart.

GoHuge
11-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow another has been prima donna with an opinion that I don't give two shit's about. Will be a happy day for me when this guy doesn't make a roster next year. Hope LJ meets the same fate.
Posted via Mobile Device

alpha_omega
11-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Fuck T. O.

This!

...And...a belated "welcome back" to you BD.

Marcellus
11-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Kind of actually reinforces my like of Haley. If TO loved him it would be concerning.

If Fitzgerald had an issue with him, I would be concerned.

Goldmember
11-17-2009, 04:49 PM
How many teams has TO been on? time to look into mirror TO, you are the common denominator

KurtCobain
11-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Because you care what T.O. has to say about Todd Haley...

I care about everything

DaWolf
11-17-2009, 05:01 PM
IIRC didn't Haley tell Jerry Jones that he would never win a Super Bowl with T.O. on his team when Haley interviewed for HC job in Dallas?

I'd say there is no love lost between them.

Yep. TO and Haley did not get along one bit, to the point that TO refused to talk to Haley. So it should be no surprise...

Simply Red
11-17-2009, 05:06 PM
at least Chad Ocho, is funny. TO is just a complete fucking fool.

teedubya
11-17-2009, 05:11 PM
at least Chad Ocho, is funny. TO is just a complete fucking fool.

hahahaha Oh irony, sweet irony.

BIG_DADDY
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
This!

...And...a belated "welcome back" to you BD.

Thanks brother!!!