PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Diuretics

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 09:31 PM
it is a drug to pretty much make you piss more and move fluids faster. it is not a steroid so quit sayin his career is tarnished . he is no michael irvin or any of the roid freaks from MLB. everyone needs to settle down it could have been MUCH worse and although i am sad and a little pissed off. im glad it wasnt a steroid or gettin busted with bud, coke or somethin worse.

flame away.

Lonewolf Ed
11-17-2009, 09:34 PM
it is a drug to pretty much make you piss more and move fluids faster. it is not a steroid so quit sayin his career is tarnished . he is no michael irvin or any of the roid freaks from MLB. everyone needs to settle down it could have been MUCH worse and although i am sad and a little pissed off. im glad it wasnt a steroid or gettin busted with bud, coke or somethin worse.

flame away.

What is to flame? I agree; this could have been much worse. He is no Shawne Merriman, thank goodness. I'm just a bit puzzled as to why this thing got him such a stiff penalty. 4 games for a peeing drug? Wow.

LaChapelle
11-17-2009, 09:34 PM
D Bowe, 1 word; Whizzantor

CHENZ A!
11-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Should've went for gastric bypass. perfomance enhancing surgery?:shrug:

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 09:39 PM
it's also a masking agent to clean out your system if your taking other stuff.

so we don't know what he was taking

wild1
11-17-2009, 09:40 PM
You take it to hide the use of steroids. That's why they are a banned substance.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 09:40 PM
it's also a masking agent to clean out your system if your taking other stuff.

so we don't know what he was taking

true. i forgot about that aspect. i dont think he took roids. he would have kept his weight. it would have been muscle though. not cheeseburgers.

Easy 6
11-17-2009, 09:43 PM
...by L. Ron Hubbard.

*cue 'fountains of life' volcano eruptions*

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 09:43 PM
oops, wrong thread

Deberg_1990
11-17-2009, 09:44 PM
...by L. Ron Hubbard.

*cue 'fountains of life' volcano eruptions*

As long as he doesnt make any movies with a 10 foot alien John Travolta, his career should be ok. :)

Buzzsaw
11-17-2009, 09:47 PM
He was masking his last cycle before the start of training camp. Every single team has players that do it. He just happened to be one of the guys that got caught.

Fairplay
11-17-2009, 09:49 PM
lookey at the red dots he has in his rep. he a bad boy.

Fairplay
11-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Place your pointer over his red dots.

It sez Frazod got pissed at him.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:11 PM
^^ i did nothing to any admin. they jus took a regular's side over mine. i was right the other guy was wrong. endo story

jaa1025
11-17-2009, 10:15 PM
You also take it to lose weight quickly, which Bowe was told to lose 20 pounds by training camp which is when he failed the test. I've got a diuretic sitting on my fridge and I don't use it to mask drugs....I'll use it a few weeks before a PT test because I'm always towing the line of the military weight standards.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:21 PM
You also take it to lose weight quickly, which Bowe was told to lose 20 pounds by training camp which is when he failed the test. I've got a diuretic sitting on my fridge and I don't use it to mask drugs....I'll use it a few weeks before a PT test because I'm always towing the line of the military weight standards.

^ this

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 10:22 PM
^ this
is an assumption

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:25 PM
is an assumption

and yours is?? ....

milkman
11-17-2009, 10:29 PM
^^ i did nothing to any admin. they jus took a regular's side over mine. i was right the other guy was wrong. endo story

You got all those red dots because you're a dumbass, and posters, not an admin, gave your dumb ass neg rep.

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 10:29 PM
and yours is?? ....
where did i say i knew what happened? Where did i say any of us knew what happened?

In the opening post you made the conclusions, not me.
is not a steroid so quit sayin his career is tarnished . he is no michael irvin or any of the roid freaks from MLB"
it may of been for losing weight, it may of been for masking something else ... we don't know, so stop action all indignant like you know anymore than the rest of us.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
i really dont care that people gave me a bad rep. they are the fans on here that are bashing our team every day but sunday. they are not loyal fans and they need to have soem faith in their so called "team" I try to inspire and think of some positives and i get into it with a guy and im the bad guy and i get a bad rep. screw you dude. you dont know what happened.

i made no conclusion i simply said a diuretic is used for weight loss and not a steroid.

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 10:36 PM
i made no conclusion i simply said a diuretic is used for weight loss and not a steroid.
you made this thread to defend Bowe without anything of substance to defend him with.

opening post is all pissed off and indignant, you might as well shouting "stop picking on Bowe!!! :deevee::deevee:"

the reality is that we don't know

The fact is is that Bowe was taking something he wasn't supposed to and got busted ... period.

in fact i would go further to say that most professional athlete working out in 90 degree sun during training camp don't need a diuretic ... the last thing they want to take is a diuretic because it will lead to cramps big time.

:shake: more than likely he was flushing something out of his system ... steroid,drugs? :shrug: we don't know.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:36 PM
i love how i try to have dbowe's back and i still have people yellin at me HAHA! you guys are pathetic.

DBOWE! DBOWE!

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:38 PM
ok that may be true but the others have NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to say hes a roid freak. so...

Reaper16
11-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I agree with the OP. The likeliest answer given Haley's obsession with his team cutting weight is that Bowe was trying to cut weight.

Mr. Laz
11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree with the OP. The likeliest answer given Haley's obsession with his team cutting weight is that Bowe was trying to cut weight.
again ... why would a professional athletic, sweating his ass off in 90 degree weather during training camp, need to lose fluids to make weight?

downright dangerous in that circumstance imo

stlchiefs
11-17-2009, 10:43 PM

?
http://dcperry.com/Full%20Metal%20Jacket%204.jpeg

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 10:46 PM
i think all you haters need to look at the big picture. he was supposedly 30 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT!!!! there are few ways to lose that in a short period of time. 1, diuretic. 2, wear every piece of clothing you have and run every day for hours until you puke. 3, dont eat and add number 2 to the list. or 4, umm. i dont have a 4.

Consistent1
11-17-2009, 10:46 PM
who cares if Chiefs players use PEDs? All teams do it. Getting caught is the prob.
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv
11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
hell, i take waterpills everyday hydrosomething. It just makes ya piss like a racehorse and clears the salt out of your system which cause you to keep water and fat i think.

stlchiefs
11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
i think all you haters need to look at the big picture. he was supposedly 30 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT!!!! there are few ways to lose that in a short period of time. 1, diuretic. 2, wear every piece of clothing you have and run every day for hours until you puke. 3, dont eat and add number 2 to the list. or 4, umm. i dont have a 4.

So he screwed up, didn't take care of himself in the offseason and had to cheat to get in shape at the start of the season. I don't plan to crucify him as it wasn't roids, coke, etc., but he was still a lazy ass who knowingly cheated to get himself to where he needed to be physically to compete in the NFL. I'm not happy with him or the attention he brings to the team with this.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2009, 10:51 PM

flame away.

Dude, it really sucks that he wasn't prepared enough and paying enough attention to avoid this, but I love DBowe. He's by far my favorite Chief right now, and I'm confident he'll come back and finish the season strong.

Was it dumb? Yeah. But he's in his early 20's. Shit happens. We're not exactly fighting for a title this year and Dwayne has proven what he can do on the field. I'm not gonna blast the guy at all. I'm glad he's here.

Easy 6
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Dude, it really sucks that he wasn't prepared enough and paying enough attention to avoid this, but I love DBowe. He's by far my favorite Chief right now, and I'm confident he'll come back and finish the season strong.

Was it dumb? Yeah. But he's in his early 20's. Shit happens. We're not exactly fighting for a title this year and Dwayne has proven what he can do on the field. I'm not gonna blast the guy at all. I'm glad he's here.

The End.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:16 PM
thanks. positive, relative, encouraging posts at the end here. dbowe is also my favorite chief at the moment and also my favorite chief since priest holmes ... he'll come back strong. we all know he is beating himself up right now. he wants greatness. he wants to show haley his ability accountability and dedication. GO DBOWE!

p.s. i am pissed at dbowe too but i still have the upmost respect for the guy

Psyko Tek
11-17-2009, 11:21 PM

flame away.

couldn't he have just drunk cheap beer?
High Life does that for me

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:23 PM
yeah but why drink high life when you have the money for say? i donno sam adams? blue moon? corona?

luv
11-17-2009, 11:26 PM
yeah but why drink high life when you have the money for say? i donno sam adams? blue moon? corona?

Because, sometimes, quantity is better than quality.

Reaper16
11-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Step up your beer game. I'm drinking a Cantillon Iris tonight.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Because, sometimes, quantity is better than quality.

yeah good point.

DBOSHO
11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
We are slowly turing into the Fade 2.0

Mecca
11-17-2009, 11:30 PM
One of my friends already said to me he thinks the Chiefs will use this as an excuse to get rid of him.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Step up your beer game. I'm drinking a Cantillon Iris tonight.

i know my bad. they are jus some of my favorites. :D

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:31 PM
One of my friends already said to me he thinks the Chiefs will use this as an excuse to get rid of him.

tell your friend to quit hatin.

Reaper16
11-17-2009, 11:32 PM
i know my bad. they are jus some of my favorites. :D
I can't blame you for Boston Lager and Blue Moon, they are flavorful and approachable. Corona, however...

luv
11-17-2009, 11:32 PM

"A friend", huh?

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:33 PM
meh. corona has its moments for me

Mecca
11-17-2009, 11:34 PM
"A friend", huh?

Yea, actually I was asleep most of the day and didn't know about this till he called and woke me.

It wouldn't surprise me though.

luv
11-17-2009, 11:34 PM
I can't blame you for Boston Lager and Blue Moon, they are flavorful and approachable. Corona, however...

Shock Top and Killian's Irish Red.

Yeah, I drank the Shock Top.

luv
11-17-2009, 11:35 PM
meh. corona has its moments for me

Don't let the beer snob make you doubt your beer.

Stand by your beer.

DaneMcCloud
11-17-2009, 11:35 PM

Was that friend named Bree?

Reaper16
11-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Shock Top and Killian's Irish Red.

Yeah, I drank the Shock Top.
There's only so many times in this thread that I can defend pedestrian beer with a fake tone of sincerity before I snap. :D

Mecca
11-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Was that friend named Bree?

Haha, her and I don't discuss football.

Mecca
11-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Some of you guys know way to much about beer.

wazu
11-17-2009, 11:38 PM

:rolleyes:

BossChief
11-17-2009, 11:41 PM
I just want to drop in and say that if he didnt think he did anything wrong, he would have appealed the results of the test. He didn't.

He knew he was cheating, I dont care to what degree he did so.

I understand some people coming out and defending him and all, but not me.

He deserves any punishment he gets from this and I hope he learns a lesson from it.

He wont be traded, he will play after he returns and his teammates will rally around him. NE had many players test positive for banned substances and they reacted like it never happened.

I grew up in SoCal and chose to be a KC Chiefs fan because we are a hard working team (and fan base) that goes about things the right way. We are the anti Raiders! Our players give back more to the community than any other. WE DONT CHEAT! You can always find a good hearted smile from a Chiefs player.

I dont care how many Championships the Patriots won, they mean NOTHING to me because they cheated to do it. In multiple ways, I might add.

I hope we don't become a team known for only doing whatever it takes to win....if you catch my drift.

If/When we win a championship, I want it because we earned it through hard work and being better than our opponents, not because we cheated and took shortcuts.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:42 PM
do i dare say..... ..... COORS LIGHT! ?

Reaper16
11-17-2009, 11:42 PM
Shit, I don't know enough

DaneMcCloud
11-17-2009, 11:43 PM
If/When we win a championship, I want it because we earned it through hard work and being better than our opponents, not because we cheated and took shortcuts.

Dude, they ALL take shortcuts.

I take it you've never spent time with athletes in a big time college program or NFL/MLB/NBA players.

Most don't get caught.

They ALL do it at one time or another.

DBoweFoSho
11-17-2009, 11:45 PM
I just want to drop in and say that if he didnt think he did anything wrong, he would have appealed the results of the test. He didn't.

He knew he was cheating, I dont care to what degree he did so.

I understand some people coming out and defending him and all, but not me.

He deserves any punishment he gets from this and I hope he learns a lesson from it.

He wont be traded, he will play after he returns and his teammates will rally around him. NE had many players test positive for banned substances and they reacted like it never happened.

I grew up in SoCal and chose to be a KC Chiefs fan because we are a hard working team (and fan base) that goes about things the right way. We are the anti Raiders! Our players give back more to the community than any other. WE DONT CHEAT! You can always find a good hearted smile from a Chiefs player.

I dont care how many Championships the Patriots won, they mean NOTHING to me because they cheated to do it. In multiple ways, I might add.

I hope we don't become a team known for only doing whatever it takes to win....if you catch my drift.

hey man, i totally agree he deserves what he got but that doesnt mean hes a roidfreak or anything of the sort. I LIKE to think that he is YOUNG and made a STUPID mistake and had too much fun on the off-season and gained some weight and ran into BIG BAD HALEY and had to run off the weight quick so turned to a diuretic. is it the answer or the truth? no, maybe not but, i want to think it is and thats the bottom line... GO DBOWE!

luv
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
do i dare say..... ..... COORS LIGHT! ?

Okay. You almost got neg rep for that.

:p

Skip Towne
11-17-2009, 11:49 PM

A whole lot of other guys must not like you as far as you fell.

KCwolf
11-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Dude, they ALL take shortcuts.

I take it you've never spent time with athletes in a big time college program or NFL/MLB/NBA players.

Most don't get caught.

They ALL do it at one time or another.

We have a BINGO.....

Pioli Zombie
11-18-2009, 06:31 AM
Its fun to make brownies with ex lax in it and give them to people. Tee hee.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-18-2009, 06:34 AM

You have such an AA personality. This makes so much sense! That's it, isn't it? When did you get sober?
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
11-18-2009, 07:42 AM

To be honest mecca, we don't really give a rat's ass what any of your friends have to say.

TRR
11-18-2009, 07:50 AM
What is considered to be a diuretic? Hydroxicut? Arsen? What are some of the brand names that these guys use?
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
11-18-2009, 08:40 AM
you made this thread to defend Bowe without anything of substance to defend him with.

opening post is all pissed off and indignant, you might as well shouting "stop picking on Bowe!!! :deevee::deevee:"

the reality is that we don't know

The fact is is that Bowe was taking something he wasn't supposed to and got busted ... period.

in fact i would go further to say that most professional athlete working out in 90 degree sun during training camp don't need a diuretic ... the last thing they want to take is a diuretic because it will lead to cramps big time.

:shake: more than likely he was flushing something out of his system ... steroid,drugs? :shrug: we don't know.

This. Cheating is cheating, right? It's clearly on the banned substances list for a reason.

Chiefnj2
11-18-2009, 08:40 AM
What is considered to be a diuretic? Hydroxicut? Arsen? What are some of the brand names that these guys use?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://www.prostaronline.com/bannedsubstances.html

loochy
11-18-2009, 08:43 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe Lasix. That's what pro bodybuilders use to drop all of the water and get that super dry thin skinned look before a contest.

loochy
11-18-2009, 08:44 AM
http://www.prostaronline.com/bannedsubstances.html

Wow, spironolactone is on the list for a diuretic? I used to use that stuff topically for receeding hairline...

Great Expectations
11-18-2009, 09:30 AM

If that happens it will probably be because the recreational drug use rumors are true.

Consistent1
11-18-2009, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;6272089]Dude, they ALL take shortcuts.

Most don't get caught.

They ALL do it at one time or another.[/QU Bro, I may think you are an ass sometimes, but you are spot fucking on here. You just can't get some fans to believe that their team is the only clean one around. I used to move some products myself and DAMN NEAR EVERYBODY does it. In a sense, the only cheating involved is what you do to yourself if you don't play the game. Haha. I will prolly get a bunch of neg rep again for it, but very get caught. I hate it being used as an excuse for teams sucking, somebody has to lose....then there is coaching, ,drafting wisely, etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
11-18-2009, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;6272089]Dude, they ALL take shortcuts.

Most don't get caught.

They ALL do it at one time or another.[/QU Bro, I may think you are an ass sometimes, but you are spot fucking on here. You just can't get some fans to believe that their team is the only clean one around. I used to move some products myself and DAMN NEAR EVERYBODY does it. In a sense, the only cheating involved is what you do to yourself if you don't play the game. Haha. I will prolly get a bunch of neg rep again for it, but very get caught. I hate it being used as an excuse for teams sucking, somebody has to lose....then there is coaching, ,drafting wisely, etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

I SOOOO agree with this.

Look at some of those guys. You are crazy if you think that its natural to be that big and move like that.

BWillie
11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
It's a natural diuretic. My girlfriend drinks it when she's got her period. What, do you got your period DBO?

Mr. Laz
11-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Maybe Lasix. That's what pro bodybuilders use to drop all of the water and get that super dry thin skinned look before a contest.
yep and football players are completely different from bodybuilders.

A football player doesn't want a dry,thin,cut body ... it makes you feel weak.

Bodybuilders go without food,water and use diuretics prepping for a competition. It makes you feel weak,dizzy and like sleeping. I know because i've done it and i've had friend do it.

Maybe an offensive lineman who has to pig out to gain weight might use a diuretic to relieve the bloating but not a dam WR,CB or RB. Definitely not a running back because it would lead to massive bruising after all the contact.

imo 99% chance Bowe was using it to flush something ... we will just probably never know what he was flushing.

PunkinDrublic
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
L. Ron Hubbard was crazy. I really can't get behind scientology.

Great Expectations
11-18-2009, 03:26 PM
imo 99% chance Bowe was using it to flush something ... we will just probably never know what he was flushing.

Rumor has it he and DJ like the booger sugar, that gets out of your system pretty quick though so I don't know why he would want to flush it.

loochy
11-18-2009, 03:39 PM
yep and football players are completely different from bodybuilders.

A football player doesn't want a dry,thin,cut body ... it makes you feel weak.

Bodybuilders go without food,water and use diuretics prepping for a competition. It makes you feel weak,dizzy and like sleeping. I know because i've done it and i've had friend do it.

Maybe an offensive lineman who has to pig out to gain weight might use a diuretic to relieve the bloating but not a dam WR,CB or RB. Definitely not a running back because it would lead to massive bruising after all the contact.

Oh, I know that a football player wouldn't want that. I'm just saying that I know that Lasix is a powerful diuretic because I know it from bodybuilding.

And yeah, this doesn't hurt us much since we aren't going to win anyways, so oh well. That's fewer drops on easy catches, right?

DBoweFoSho
11-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Rumor has it he and DJ like the booger sugar, that gets out of your system pretty quick though so I don't know why he would want to flush it.

and this rumor is from where? that is THE worst "rumor" i've ever heard.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2009, 03:57 PM

And exactly is this supposed rumor based on?

alpha_omega
11-18-2009, 04:37 PM
For weight loss huh? Maybe. If he needed to lose some weight couldn't he have just cut his hands off...he doesn't use those anyway....Ba Da Dum!

Sorry DBowe, I love ya, but i couldn't resist.