PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will we miss Bowe

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I think we will see our receiving game have a good week with Chambers, Wade, Bradley and Long. Pittsburgh will be double teaming Chambers and Wade and Long will have a good day plus:

Steelers | Polamalu expected to miss at least Week 11 game
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:40:34 -0800

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers SS Troy Polamalu (knee) will likely miss the team's Week 11 game and he could be out for as long as three games.

Their defense isn't the same without Head & shoulders

Mr_Tomahawk
11-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Were we suppose to win WITH him?

RedThat
11-18-2009, 08:32 AM
I think we will see our receiving game have a good week with Chambers, Wade, Bradley and Long. Pittsburgh will be double teaming Chambers and Wade and Long will have a good day plus:

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers SS Troy Polamalu (knee) will likely miss the team's Week 11 game and he could be out for as long as three games.

It's definately good news that Polamalu isn't playing. But, I still don't feel optimistic at all because they're going to physically abuse us, and I just don't think we have the blocking to contain their passrush.

TRR
11-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Miss KC's best receiver? Not at all...
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Miss KC's best receiver? Not at all...
Posted via Mobile Device

It's ok.

Cassel been missing him for most of the season.

TRR
11-18-2009, 08:48 AM
It's ok.

That's a ridiculous statement...but ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

It's a joke.

Rain Man
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
I already miss him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Scorp
11-18-2009, 09:04 AM
in other news........

WE Landed on the MOON!

MahiMike
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM
It'll be just like last week when we find out that the 2nd stringers are better than the 1sts.

OnTheWarpath15
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM
It's ok.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's a joke.

You may have meant it as a joke, but there's a lot of truth in it, even if the homers don't see it.

I'm sure the suspension is going to keep Haley up at night trying to figure out how to replace the 6 targets a week Bowe has been averaging.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2009, 09:11 AM
It's definately good news that Polamalu isn't playing. But, I still don't feel optimistic at all because they're going to physically abuse us, and I just don't think we have the blocking to contain their passrush.

Can Cassel run the pistol?

Micjones
11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
We'll definitely miss Bowe.
I bet you dollars to donuts that Wade is active this week.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
You may have meant it as a joke, but there's a lot of truth in it, even if the homers don't see it.

I'm sure the suspension is going to keep Haley up at night trying to figure out how to replace the 6 targets a week Bowe has been averaging.

OK....I see what you did there :doh!:

Rain Man
11-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Whoever is our second-best receiver has to be frustrated, because now he's going to be used in Bowe's role as a decoy.

stevieray
11-18-2009, 09:22 AM

...dude, you're appearing to be extremely bitter...are you really going to spend this whole season looking for anything and everything to discredit Haley? morgan doesn't play enoigh, bowe doesn't get enough throws. etc...

..and the only thing you risk is..well, I HOPE I'm wrong...It's disingenuous, IMO.

Cosmos
11-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Sure would be nice if this roster had a TE that could catch the ball, and not the 3 they have now that can't block or catch.

OnTheWarpath15
11-18-2009, 09:26 AM
...dude, you're appearing to be extremely bitter...are you really going to spend this whole season looking for anything and everything to discredit Haley? morgan doesn't play enoigh, bowe doesn't get enough throws. etc...

..and the only thing you risk is..well, I HOPE I'm wrong...It's disingenuous, IMO.

I'm not trying to discredit Haley at all.

After seeing a game in person from a great vantage point, I think the issue has more to do with Cassel's definition of "open" than it does Haley's playcalls.

But forgive me for being concerned that the only offensive playmaker we have isn't seeing the ball enough - though I will say that the last two weeks have been much improved.

And Morgan doesn't play enough. This is a 2 win team, FFS. Every young player we have should be getting playing time, especially if they are sitting in favor of broeken down vets like Mike Brown.

Get a head start on next year and see what you have.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2009, 09:41 AM

agree..........but if he is a season ticket holder it is oooooooooo kkkkkkkkk

-King-
11-18-2009, 09:53 AM

chambers is not going to be doubled.
Posted via Mobile Device

InChiefsHeaven
11-18-2009, 10:06 AM
THe only reason Chambers was effective was Bowe, and vice\versa...we WILL miss Bowe for the next 4 weeks. Were we going to win with him? Doubtful, but chemistry is key. It looked like we were finally getting some of that with the receiving corps, and now this.

One word:

SHIT!

The Franchise
11-18-2009, 10:17 AM

Lance Long's targets will go up to 18.

KCUnited
11-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Lance Long's targets will go up to 18.
for 32 yards.

boogblaster
11-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Yes he will be missed ... thats why players need to know what to put into their bodies ... dumb on all sides .....

Sanka
11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Steelers are coming off of a home loss. Yea, we are going to get our asses handed to us.

DaWolf
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Will we miss Bowe

Yes.

nychief
11-18-2009, 01:09 PM
double team chris chambers.... sheesh.

Sure-Oz
11-18-2009, 01:26 PM

Lance Long should dominate with 8 catches for 50 yards per game

Rausch
11-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Steelers are coming off of a home loss. Yea, we are going to get our asses handed to us.

They'll be pissed.

The good news would be finishing this game with even a respectable performance. To me that'd be huge knowing how Pitt's looking at this week...