View Full Version : Football LJ looking to convert history

NIUhuskies
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM
LJ looking to convert history

GEOFF HOBSON

Posted Nov 17, 2009

http://www.bengals.com/assets/clubimages/articles/2009/johnsonl091117_440.jpg

Updated: 10:15 p.m.

His agent describes Larry Johnson as a football historian and when it came to a pop quiz on his new team, he passed with flying orange and black.

Asked Tuesday what he knew about the franchise, Johnson quickly churned out, “The coach here also coached Jimmy Brown and Ernie Davis in Cleveland.”

Not bad.

Marvin Lewis, the current Bengals head coach who is four wins away from passing Paul Brown into second place on the club’s all-time list, is calling on history as he welcomes the star-crossed Johnson to his team. But it’s a little more recent.

Running back Cedric Benson was chased out of Chicago last year as a scourge to the franchise and this year he’s an MVP candidate for the 7-2 Bengals. Johnson showed up Tuesday after virtually getting heaved out of Kansas City at the fans’ insistence after some embarrassing Twitter episodes and is now two-time Pro Bowl insurance for the nicked-up Benson.

“It’s important for our team to embrace Larry and help him through this transition as I talked to Ced about,” Lewis said at Johnson’s introductory news conference Tuesday. “I don’t want to say mentor because he’s got more years in the league than Ced does, but Ced has been through what Larry’s about to.”

Maybe more than anybody knows. When Benson showed up last Sept. 30, he had missed all of training camp but five days later in Dallas he ran for 30 yards on 10 carries. Lewis didn’t rule out the same for Johnson this Sunday in Oakland.

“This might be a little easier situation because Ced had been sitting at home for two months and Larry has been home for only two weeks,” Lewis said. “This will be a little easier transition. I’m not going to say it can’t happen, I’m not going to say it will happen, but stay tuned. He’d like to play, I know that.”

If Benson broke the NFL record for most yards by a running back against his old team last month with 189 in the win over the Bears, then did Johnson just set a record by getting the most yards against his new team? He has the fifth-most yards ever against them with 201 on the playoff-bound Bengals in the Jan. 1, 2006 game in Arrowhead.

Benson said Tuesday if he can’t play Sunday with his strained hip abductor, he’ll be able to go against Cleveland Nov. 29. Johnson is just glad to have a chance to go after being suspended for a week earlier this month and then cut by the Chiefs for ripping his coach and slurring gays on Twitter.

Johnson, who also suspended by the NFL last year after two altercations with women in nightclubs, called his seven-game contract a chance “to right some of my wrongs."

Johnson's agent, Peter Schaffer, says the Bengals fit his client's wish list.

"He was looking for a good team with an established coaching staff that has a chance to play past January," Schaffer said. "He's willing to do whatever it takes to do that. Special teams, whatever. He's looking to reestablish himself on and off the field."

On Tuesday, Johnson indicated he felt he suffered from being a big star in a small market where “every little thing I say is going to be blown up to mythical proportions,” and the change of scenery was sought by both sides.

But he also said the gay slur was out of line.

“It was offensive to gay advocates around the world,” he said. “It just shows me not everything you say is meant to say in the open or even privately when you’re having a conversation. It’s not used to try and belittle someone. Obviously you’re hurting everybody’s feelings when you do that, so it was a lesson learned.”

Johnson also wants to clear up some misconceptions about a career that has been derailed since he went to the Pro Bowl in 2005 and 2006 with 1,700-yard seasons. The biggest, he believes?

“The whole cancer in the locker room thing,” Johnson said. “I never broke up a team or a locker room or anything like that. I’ve been a locker-room player guy first. All the younger guys used to come up to me and sit by my locker. I used to organize my locker to sit where the rookies were so I could talk to them more than a lot of the veteran guys. There are certain things I’ve done in the locker room that most media people or most coaches don’t really see.”

Funny he should mention it because there is the concern that the arrival of such a volatile personality is going to spoil the Bengals’ rich chemistry that has the potential to fuel the best 10-game start in club history since Paul Brown’s 1975 team went 8-2.

But Johnson said he’ll fit in because he wants to be known more for football than celebrity.

“I (have the opportunity) to be a little more about football than what I’m saying and what I’m doing off the field,” he said. “I think being here in this situation with a lot of great guys and a lot of great players, I’ll be able to get involved getting back in the locker room, getting back in the team, being able to gel with these guys and have fun doing it. Having fun winning and what they’re doing here.

“I’ve known Chad (Ochocinco) for a couple of years. I know Carson (Palmer) from the whole Heisman thing,” said Johnson, who finished third in 2002 when Palmer won it. “You know a lot of the players walking through the locker room. I didn’t know they had so many Johnsons on this football team. I know I’m bound to be related to one of them.”

For the record, Larry is the fifth Johnson, the sixth counting The Ocho: Brandon, Jeremi, Michael and Tank.

The word is that he bristled under the tight Parecellian rein of new Chiefs head coach Todd Haley and on Tuesday he admitted he was excited about playing for a good coach and getting a fresh start.

He came into the season with a 4.5 yards career per average and the Bengals wonder if his 2009 numbers of 377 yards on 132 carries are because he turns 30 on Thursday or if, as Johnson says, it’s because the Chiefs offense is burdened by injuries on the offensive line and changing quarterbacks and offensive coordinators.

Think Corey Dillon, circa 2000. The quotes could have been the same of a frustrated Pro Bowler looking for some help.

Johnson has never been right since that 416-carry season in 2006, which is where Benson was headed before his injury. Johnson insists his broken foot that robbed him of seven games in ’07 is fine, and his back-to-back seasons of 752 carries shows his toughness and downhill tendencies at 23.5 carries per those 32 games of ’05 and ‘06.

He couldn’t hide his admiration for Benson or the Bengals philosophy. Even though Benson had just seven carries Sunday in Pittsburgh, his 205 carries leads the NFL.

“From what I’ve seen Cedric do, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen somebody carry the ball over 35, 36 times,” Johnson said. “Being in this situation I know they go with what works. If the run is working they’ll run it. If the pass is working they’ll pass. It was great to see Cedric get out there and really prove this organization is a running organization.”

He has been closeted the past two days with running backs coach Jim Anderson, the dean of NFL assistant coaches who has seen all kinds. OK, maybe Johnson has 30 career 100-yard games, but Anderson has coached 43 in this decade alone.

The 6-1 Johnson doesn’t look like his listed 230 pounds, but 220 is probably about right. He’s put together, though, and it looks like he’d have no trouble running the Bengals zone plays.

“He can do what we do. He’s a tough guy who runs right at you,” Anderson said. “You don’t know what’s going to happen Sunday or how practice goes this week. The first thing you have to do is teach him the fundamentals of the offense. Then you give him the game plan. You can’t overwhelm him. You can’t give him the whole thing. The nice thing about it is that he likes football and he’s smart and he wants to do well.”

On Tuesday, Johnson was smart enough to admit what had happened in Kansas City. “The relationship soured,” he said, and he didn’t blame the fans for the petition that called for his release before he set the franchise’s all-time rushing record.

“They’re entitled to their opinion,” Johnson said. “They care about Chiefs football and that’s what they’re about. Whether I was there or Barry Word was there. I understand where they were coming from.”

No question. Johnson knows his history. But he does have a future date circled: Dec. 27. Bengals-Chiefs. At the stadium named for the coach who coached Jimmy Brown and Ernie Davis.

"I'd be lying if I said I ain't looking at that game as a game I definitely want to play in," Johnson said. "You take one game at a time, one situation at a time. I'm just trying to get on the field as of right now. If that happens, that'd be the best Christmas gift I could get."

As one Bengal said about the move, “If Ced’s OK with it, I’m OK with it.”

So far, so good.

“I’m sure they do things with all the intentions of contributing to the team in a positive way. If that’s what surfaces, then this is a great thing,” Benson said after signing autographs Tuesday at the Bengals Pro Shop in PBS.

“I don’t see it as any type of threat,” he said. “It’s great to have the guy come in. It’s only going to make me work harder. Even harder than I normally do. I’m all for it."
Benson says the strain in his abductor (hip area) is better and that if he can’t play this week in Oakland, he’ll be able to play the week after against the Browns at home.

“It’s not a major thing,” he said. “It may take one week to get ready, but not two. Hopefully I’ll be ready this Sunday. I need to focus on it and let it get healed so I can hit the ground full speed.”

Even though he had just 22 yards on seven carries Sunday in Pittsburgh while trying to play through the pain before being taken out at halftime, he’s just 141 yards away from his first 1,000-yard season.

“Once the hip is ready, I’m gone,” he said. “I’m running all the way to Miami and the Super Bowl.”

In order to make room for Johnson on their roster, the Bengals on Tuesday waived second-year defensive tackle Orien Harris. Harris, traded for running back Brian Leonard in May, was re-signed Oct. 20 and played in one game.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/LJ-looking-to-convert-history/fb043478-f10e-4f4c-8161-eb34ff1a6a8c

Simply Red
11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
*no smile*

kcfanXIII
11-19-2009, 12:49 AM
quick, somebody send the bengals a crate of diapers...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-19-2009, 01:04 AM
:nosmilie:

joesomebody
11-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Meh. Rot in hell LJ. You weren't even a flash in the pan for this franchise. I could give a shit less what you do the rest of your career. The second you came to this team you were a pain in our ass. You have done jack shit since Rolf and Shields retired. Our backups to your backup have shown just how miserable you have been the last two seasons. Good luck I suppose. I admire and respect your dad, but you are nothing more than an aging almost was.

For the record, I admire and respect Priest Holmes and his dad 1000 times more than you two. Dick Vermeil had you pegged from the day you put on Chief's red.

sportsman1
11-19-2009, 01:09 AM
There are certain things I’ve done in the locker room that most media people or most coaches don’t really see.”

Anyone? Anyone?

Rausch
11-19-2009, 01:16 AM
Anyone? Anyone?

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/969/gifbinhulkhoganwrestlin.gif/

Baby Lee
11-19-2009, 06:05 AM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/969/gifbinhulkhoganwrestlin.gif/

His hair is silken like that of a Chinese man… and he has the skin of a hot dog.

Rausch
11-19-2009, 06:12 AM
His hair is silken like that of a Chinese man… and he has the skin of a hot dog.

Uh........huh.

MahiMike
11-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Way too many words in an LJ article.

wutamess
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Way too many words in an LJ article.

This.... Should've been warned with a Colin Powel Alert...

Powell allegedly told the Foreign Secretary that he had just about "moved in" with his intelligence staff to prepare for his speech but had left his briefings "apprehensive," fearing that the evidence might "explode in their faces." A U.S. News & World Report story describes the Secretary of State throwing the documents in the air and declaring, "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit!"

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't have any problems with LJ. He did what he could for KC when he was here. I am not sure it was a good idea to dump our starting running back at the same time knowing that our starting WR was going to be benched for 4 games.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the game Sunday, I just hope it's better than the last two games.

TrebMaxx
11-19-2009, 08:55 AM
I wish that when LJ was here he was looking to convert 3rd downs. Now I understand. All that history stuff can be distracting.

morphius
11-19-2009, 09:56 AM
What probably frustrated me most about the guy was that he talks about studying all of these players, but he sure couldn't seem to translate it into much these last couple of years. Of course one thing LJ has done is to sell me on shorter RB's.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't think Jim Brown could have done much better with the O-line we had/have.

DaWolf
11-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Cedric Benson has "no feelings" about Larry Johnson's arrival (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/19/cedric-benson-has-no-feelings-about-larry-johnsons-arrival/)
Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2009 9:16 AM ET
So with the Bengals soaring at 7-2 and with Larry Johnson now on board to provide key depth at the tailback position, everyone is happy, right?

Not Cedric Benson, who could find his role diluted by the presence of Johnson.

When a reporter told Benson on Wednesday that he didn't appear to be thrilled by move, Benson said, "I didn't know I was supposed to be jumping out of my seat or anything. I really have no feelings about it." (But, hey, Benson could have said a lot worse to the media.)

"They made a move they felt they needed to do, and that's fine with me," Benson added. "It's not going to affect me in any kind of way.''

But, surely, it could. If Benson gets hurt and Johnson comes in and plays like he did back in 2005 and 2006, when he rushed for more than 3,500 yards in two seasons, Benson might have a hard time getting back on the field.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
do every one in KC a favor Cedric, just punch him in the mouth

LaChapelle
11-19-2009, 11:36 AM
He must be cakn
he looks and sounds crummy
and icing on the top of his dome

jidar
11-19-2009, 12:32 PM
I don't think Jim Brown could have done much better with the O-line we had/have.

Oh yeah? What about Jamaal Charles then? Cause uh... he did just this past sunday.

Coogs
11-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Oh yeah? What about Jamaal Charles then? Cause uh... he did just this past sunday.

:thumb:

keg in kc
11-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Grampa larry used to mentor all the young chiefs.

morphius
11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Grampa larry used to mentor all the young chiefs.
Or else he put himself by the rookies because they were the only ones that he had any hope of actually befriending, since the other goes already knew he was a bitch.

Coogs
11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I don't have any problems with LJ. He did what he could for KC when he was here. I am not sure it was a good idea to dump our starting running back at the same time knowing that our starting WR was going to be benched for 4 games.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the game Sunday, I just hope it's better than the last two games.

First, they may not have known Bowe was going to be gone for 4 weeks. Second, you must not have watched the games the past two weeks.

GloryDayz
11-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Go get'um LJ!!! I hope we win on the 27th, giving Cinci their 3rd and last loss of the season, but I hope you dance past Todd-the-Toad and grin as you run off to the playoffs...

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes I have watched the last two games and it's pretty clear that they can't get any short yardage rushes out Charles. If I remember right they tried it twice inside the 5 last week and got shut down both times.

Charles might have done ok in one game but I don't see him doing what Larry did game after game. He is going to get hurt again.

Take my word on it.

morphius
11-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Yes I have watched the last two games and it's pretty clear that they can't get any short yardage rushes out Charles. If I remember right they tried it twice inside the 5 last week and got shut down both times.

Charles might have done ok in one game but I don't see him doing what Larry did game after game. He is going to get hurt again.

Take my word on it.
We haven't been able to run short yardage plays with Larry either, and that long TD was a short yardage play.

Mr. Laz
11-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Talking isn't Larry's problem, it's showing heart and determination on the field that's the problem.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 05:17 PM
It's pretty clear that everyone hates him in KC. Not to sure why they would but it's what they want to do. I have researched his past and know what he said about the coach and to the troll on twitter.

If it makes you happy hating him I have no problem with it, but I don't feel that way. What he did never put anyone in harms way like what Jarred Allen did with his 4 DUIs. I think most fans like him.

I am not sure how you can tell what is in a man heart.

PastorMikH
11-19-2009, 05:23 PM
LJ looking to convert history

“The whole cancer in the locker room thing,” Johnson said. “I never broke up a team or a locker room or anything like that. I’ve been a locker-room player guy first. All the younger guys used to come up to me and sit by my locker. I used to organize my locker to sit where the rookies were so I could talk to them more than a lot of the veteran guys. There are certain things I’ve done in the locker room that most media people or most coaches don’t really see.”

That might explain why so many of our draft picks haven't panned out. Maybe it isn't their lack of talent. Maybe its Larry's influence on them.

chiefzilla1501
11-19-2009, 06:52 PM

Did what he could do?

You mean when his off-field problems became on-field distractions?
Or how he showed up to camp late last season during contract talks fat and overweight?
Or when he has missed 4 games for conduct detrimental to the team?
Or when he was consistently accused by Vermeil for not wanting to learn how to block, a claim that later proved to be extremely true?
Or when he verbally attacked paying fans who help pay for his contract on Twitter?

Good riddance to the guy. He's Cincinnati's problem now. Nothing would make me happier than for the Bengals to fall short of the Super Bowl, and then have their season wrecked by his attitude next season.

chiefzilla1501
11-19-2009, 06:57 PM
It's pretty clear that everyone hates him in KC. Not to sure why they would but it's what they want to do. I have researched his past and know what he said about the coach and to the troll on twitter.

If it makes you happy hating him I have no problem with it, but I don't feel that way. What he did never put anyone in harms way like what Jarred Allen did with his 4 DUIs. I think most fans like him.

I am not sure how you can tell what is in a man heart.

There were reports that he was texting in the locker room during meetings.
There were many moments where he was called out for not putting the kind of work in to get better and help his team.
And Herm Edwards, a softie of a coach, demanded he be suspended for several games for conduct detrimental to the team.

And by the way, when he pointed a gun at a girl's head several years ago, he definitely put someone in harm's way. When he criticized a fan on his Twitter site, he criticized fans who help pay his salary.

At least Jared Allen was a ridiculously hard worker on and off the field, consistently. And everything I have seen, read, and heard is that he is really well liked by his teammates. Tremendous difference.

Mr. Laz
11-19-2009, 06:57 PM

you realize our running has been better the last 2 games than with LJ ... right?

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't call it better. They pretty much can't run up the middle, the longest run was for 12 yds but 90% of them went for little or no gain. Charles did have that one around the end for 44 yds but that's been his job all season so that wasn't a big surprise to me.

I would say it's pretty much the same .... sad.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 08:09 PM
chiefzilla1501

I am not going to argue with you over what you think LJ did or said, there is no way to convince you otherwise.

Even if I wanted to I wouldn't because I have been banned from Arrowhead Pride for telling the truth about LJ and I don't want that to happen here.

Mr. Laz
11-19-2009, 08:16 PM
I wouldn't call it better. They pretty much can't run up the middle, the longest run was for 12 yds but 90% of them went for little or no gain. Charles did have that one around the end for 44 yds but that's been his job all season so that wasn't a big surprise to me.

I would say it's pretty much the same .... sad.
it has been better ... we can't run up the middle because niswanger sucks

Charles fits our blocking ability better so therefore our running IS better.

Charles is also putting out more effort than LJ

actually savage and kolby put out more effort than LJ as well.

A defense knows that if they stuff LJ early that he will quit and start going down easy.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 08:23 PM
If that is the way you see I am cool with that. It's just that LJ carried this team for quite a while and I just think he deserved more from the fans than what he got.

milkman
11-19-2009, 08:39 PM

Take my word on it.

Take your word on it?

Are you Stevie Wonder?

milkman
11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
chiefzilla1501

I am not going to argue with you over what you think LJ did or said, there is no way to convince you otherwise.

Even if I wanted to I wouldn't because I have been banned from Arrowhead Pride for telling the truth about LJ and I don't want that to happen here.

Short of racist comments, you can pretty much say whatever the hell you want, but I already know that anything you say is simply going to show what a ****ing dumbass you are.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 09:14 PM
That's rather harsh don't ya think?

I pretty much have a clean slate here don't I?

Unless ... it's like that "clean slate" that Todd gave LJ.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh yeah, I looked at the chefs/raiders game book and they ran up the middle eleven times.

Smith and Charles got only 5 yards.

LJ's 2.7 was five times better.

Marcellus
11-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah, I looked at the chefs/raiders game book and they ran up the middle eleven times.

Smith and Charles got only 5 yards.

LJ's 2.7 was five times better.

I dont give a shit if they dont run up the middle the rest of the year as long as they run the ball and score TD's.

If it's better its better, left, right, whatever.

milkman
11-19-2009, 09:32 PM
That's rather harsh don't ya think?

I pretty much have a clean slate here don't I?

Unless ... it's like that "clean slate" that Todd gave LJ.

You crapped all over that clean slate.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 09:34 PM
It"s going to be pretty much to the left end, they tried it 8 times and got 77 yards.

But I am sure the Steelers know that by now and they are going to shut that down so I am not sure where they can run.

It's going to be bad on Sunday.

DaWolf
11-19-2009, 09:51 PM

He pretty much hated on KC for the last few years, and people don't take kindly to guys who dis the hometown. At that point he was as popular as Steve Bono around here...

notorious
11-19-2009, 10:45 PM
LJ had conflict with 3 DIFFERENT coaches with 3 DIFFERENT coaching styles and 3 DIFFERENT personalities.

That is what the **** is wrong with LJ, and why 95% of the fanbase dislikes him.

Clean the shit out of your eyes and mouth and take a deep breath of reality.

KCbroncoHATER
11-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Mmmm ... I am not sure that is true. I will give you Herm Edwards, he didn't like LJ. But to be honest, Herm was the worst coach we ever had here in KC, so what does that tell ya?

notorious
11-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Mmmm ... I am not sure that is true. I will give you Herm Edwards, he didn't like LJ. But to be honest, Herm was the worst coach we ever had here in KC, so what does that tell ya?

No doubt Herm was the worst coach ever.

Vermiel didn't like LJ's attitude. Remember the "diapers" episode?

I don't even need to explain the Haley problems. Some of the decisions that Haley has made baffles even the stupidest (obviously myself). But there were issues.

Not saying ESPN is dead on with their opinions, but what I posted before was stated by a large amount of their "experts".

The only time LJ has gotten along well with his coaches is when the Chiefs were still winning. It will be a long, long time before we see that again.

Sorry about the rude statement at the end of my last post. I think that the regulars are rubbing off on me a little bit.

Red Dawg
11-20-2009, 05:39 AM

SHUT YO MOUTH CRACKER! Jimmy B didn't need an O-line. He defeated Army's on the field.

JD10367
11-20-2009, 06:34 AM
Dear Larry,

Perhaps you should worry more about converting a third down.

Sincerely, All The KC Fans Who Now F**king Hate You, You Diaper-Wearing Douchewaffle

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 08:41 AM
You know if you question the heart of LJ because he only got 2.7 ypc then what do you have to say it about the .45 ypc that Smith and Charles got up the middle in the last game?

Lack of talent?

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 11:14 AM
This should warm the hearts of the LJ haters who were mislead by the Bengals coach by saying that he would be #5 on the chart and ride the bench.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/11/20/benson-says-he-is-a-gametime-decision/

Coogs
11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
This should warm the hearts of the LJ haters who were mislead by the Bengals coach by saying that he would be #5 on the chart and ride the bench.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/11/20/benson-says-he-is-a-gametime-decision/

KC...HATER,

Enjoy the Bengals games. Apparently you are on their bandwagon now.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Nope I am a chefs season ticket holder that is pissed because we dumped our starting running back over lame ass bullshit.

Coogs
11-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Nope I am a chefs season ticket holder that is pissed because we dumped our starting running back over lame ass bullshit.

I guess you are intitled to that. You are one of few though.

1ChiefsDan
11-20-2009, 12:38 PM
You know if you question the heart of LJ because he only got 2.7 ypc then what do you have to say it about the .45 ypc that Smith and Charles got up the middle in the last game?

Lack of talent?Seriously, who gives a fuck about the ypc up the middle? His ypc for the game is much better than anything loser larry has done this year.

Go ahead and try to make an arguement out of arbitrary stats.:shake:

Mr. Laz
11-20-2009, 12:39 PM
at least spell the name correctly FFS

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 01:25 PM
I guess you are right, why should we care about running up the middle when we can run around the line right?

I am sure the steelers won't try to stop that ...

What is FFS?

Hydrae
11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
I guess you are right, why should we care about running up the middle when we can run around the line right?

I am sure the steelers won't try to stop that ...

What is FFS?

FFS = for fuck's sake

Mr. Laz
11-20-2009, 03:53 PM
calling the Chiefs the chefs is a lame ass faider/dolt/donk saying.

i have a hard time believing a Chiefs season ticket holder would make that mistake let alone leave that mistake up without fixing it.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
You didn't see the snickers commercial?

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
http://kcbroncohater.smugmug.com/Other/Elway-sucks/test-new-camera-035/47177387_pDcLF-S.jpg

Crush
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
When Tony Dungy gives up on a player, then you know that he is not worth a grain of dog shit.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Somebody should tell Tony Dungy to mind his own business and eat a samwich or two.

Lack of food has dulled his thinking.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Haha .... what the hell is grain of dog shit?

milkman
11-20-2009, 09:28 PM

The filler between your ears.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Yawn.

baitism
11-20-2009, 11:42 PM

Anyone who thinks our running game was better off with LJ either rode the short bus as a kid or is a vendor with hundreds of LJ jerseys they are stuck with.

KCbroncoHATER
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I can only go by what the stats say ... if .45 ypc is better than 2.7 then I am on board with ya.

KCbroncoHATER
11-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Well I am hope all you LJ haters are happy.

We got a whopping 45 yards in offense for the 1st half.

milkman
11-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Well I am hope all you LJ haters are happy.

We got a whopping 45 yards in offense for the 1st half.

Good God, you are a fucking idiot.

KCbroncoHATER
11-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Brilliant!

milkman
11-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Brilliant!

Listen dumbass.

Charles is playing against one of the best defenses, if not the best, we've faced all season.

LJ was not able to run up the middle at any time this season, and Charles has done all the little things that you need from the RB to help this team, that you never got from LJ.

To sit here and try to make any case that we need LJ is so far beyond idiocy that there isn't enough words to describe.

So I'll just settle for the words available to me.

You are a dumbass of such epic proportions that you should be in watched 24/7 so you don't hurt yourself inadvertantly.

milkman
11-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah, that Jamaal Charles just sucks.