PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Prognosticator - Week 11

CosmicPal
11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/The_Prognosticator_-_Week_11b.htm

This is a game that the Steelers should dominate, but won't. The Chiefs will play some gutsy football with a skeleton crew for a team. Larry Johnson is a distant memory, Dwayne Bowe decided the games were better in High Definition anyway and what's left is primarily backups, career journeymen, perhaps a few UFL players and a coaching staff that looks like they should have their own comedy series. But yet, they're human. No one will be surprised when they show up at the stadium on Sunday to discover the Steelers are the team on the other side of the field. To a man, they know who they're playing, what they're capable of, and to a man, they'll man-up and play hard as they all have a lot to play for. Their futures. When you strip a team down to it's bare bones and adversity like the Steelers appear on your doorstep, strange things happen. Guys play. Guys prepare, all week, get sleep, do everything they are supposed to do to be ready for the Steelers and while we won't know the names, and while we won't know the heroes, the Chiefs will play some surprisingly good football with a handful of spare parts against one of the power-house teams in the AFC.

The Franchise
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
lol....We're gonna get killed.

Reaper16
11-19-2009, 05:53 PM
About none of that is actually going to happen.

DaKernal
11-19-2009, 05:55 PM
I think so too, but this team might just surprise everyone and really play a competitve game. We have NO shot at winning, but we do have a chance to be competitve

Hammock Parties
11-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Steelers' 2nd straight road game.

Any given Sunday, any team can lose only by 14 instead of 28.

mikey23545
11-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Steelers' 2nd straight road game.

Any given Sunday, any team can lose only by 14 instead of 28.

Steelers were at home last week, Athan...

The Franchise
11-19-2009, 06:17 PM

ROFL

chiefs1111
11-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Steelers 27
Chiefs 6

It's going to be an ugly game

KCrockaholic
11-19-2009, 06:24 PM
This game will be scary for KC. Like I've said, Charles is going to struggle and I am afraid everyone will immediately jump off the wagon. Cassel is going to be killed, and our defense will be torched by Mike Wallace and Santonio Holmes, with a little bit of Hines mixed in and another romping game from Mendenhall is on the way. Ugly I tell you!

Red Brooklyn
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/The_Prognosticator_-_Week_11b.htm

This is a game that the Steelers should dominate, but won't. The Chiefs will play some gutsy football with a skeleton crew for a team. Larry Johnson is a distant memory, Dwayne Bowe decided the games were better in High Definition anyway and what's left is primarily backups, career journeymen, perhaps a few UFL players and a coaching staff that looks like they should have their own comedy series. But yet, they're human. No one will be surprised when they show up at the stadium on Sunday to discover the Steelers are the team on the other side of the field. To a man, they know who they're playing, what they're capable of, and to a man, they'll man-up and play hard as they all have a lot to play for. Their futures. When you strip a team down to it's bare bones and adversity like the Steelers appear on your doorstep, strange things happen. Guys play. Guys prepare, all week, get sleep, do everything they are supposed to do to be ready for the Steelers and while we won't know the names, and while we won't know the heroes, the Chiefs will play some surprisingly good football with a handful of spare parts against one of the power-house teams in the AFC.
As a die hard fan this article gets me pumped - even a little weepy.

As a rational human being this article makes me laugh. Out load. Hysterically.

GO CHIEFS!

Hydrae
11-19-2009, 06:54 PM
I think so too, but this team might just surprise everyone and really play a competitve game. We have NO shot at winning, but we do have a chance to be competitve

...for about a quarter.

DaKernal
11-19-2009, 07:15 PM
...for about a quarter.

ROFL You're probably right, I actually think our defense could play a decent game, its the offense that will get ass raped.

sportsman1
11-19-2009, 07:18 PM
48-3. Shitsburg. As sad as that maybe. Atleast we got two wins! To the Ship!.... in 2020.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-19-2009, 07:18 PM
As a die hard fan this article gets me pumped - even a little weepy.

As a rational human being this article makes me laugh. Out load. Hysterically.

GO CHIEFS!

ROFL Talk about a perfect description of the Chiefs roller coaster.

Hammock Parties
11-19-2009, 07:28 PM

Ah, my bad. I was looking at some photos earlier and they were in their road jerseys. Honest mistake.