PDA

View Full Version : Football Revenge of the Iraqi detainees: Brett Favre jokes...

DaWolf
11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Revenge of the Iraqi detainees: Brett Favre jokes (http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2009/11/revenge-of-the-iraqi-detainees-brett-favre-jokes.html.php)

By Rick Chandler

You think you know how to torture, America? Waterboarding is for schoolchildren. Detainees locked in an internment camp in Iraq are mocking their captors -- members of the Wisconsin National Guard -- with Brett Favre jokes.

Evil bastards!

It all started when the National Guardsmen began decorating their trucks and other areas of Camp Cropper with Packers colors recently. The prisoners picked up on it, did some research (Wiraqipedia?), and began with the Favre barbs. What goes around comes around, I suppose. I blame Dick Cheney.

"They know Favre by name," said First Lieutenant Tim Boehnen, who is from New Richmond, Wis.

"One of the big words they know now is shenanigan. They'll constantly talk about 'Favre shenanigans,' 'He's so good for the Vikings,' and 'The Packers have got to really feel bad about that one.' "

According to Boehnen, it started when troops there started decorating their camp in Packers colors.

"They obviously then started up the conversations, and started talking about Brett Favre. They soon learned about Favre going to the Vikings, and things just started going downhill from there."

Boehnen said soccer is the main sport that detainees pay attention to there, so there's not exactly a Vikings fan club chapter in Iraq.

"They'll hear guards talking about it, and then they pick up a lot of stuff from that, too," said Boehnen. "They're very crafty. They learn different stuff from different ways."

Once they learn a little more about football, they can start increasing the pressure: Like calling for Matt Flynn to replace Aaron Rodgers, or making fun of cheese.

And wait'll they learn that Joseph McCarthy is from Wisconsin. Oops. Do they have Internet access?

notorious
11-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Once they end up in Hell, they can talk shit about the Donks and Raiders.

COchief
11-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Even though they are the scum of the earth, that is pretty damn funny.

Bwana
11-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Goat banger: Brett Favre do good for Viking, Packer suck goat penis!

Guard: Ok Mahammad, it's "special bath" time, private, grab Mahammad and the water board and follow me.

Reaper16
11-21-2009, 11:11 AM
That's great.

Rain Man
11-21-2009, 12:32 PM
I wonder if the National Guard makes Mohammad jokes back at them.

big nasty kcnut
11-21-2009, 05:44 PM
I'd tell them that their wifes was good with thier mouth
Posted via Mobile Device