PDA

View Full Version : Books I'd finished reading going rogue

big nasty kcnut
11-22-2009, 01:40 AM
I never brought a new book before everything been comic books or used books. But i got sarah palin book i just finished it. Its a great read i highly recommend it. It not a politic thread it a book thread if you hate me for liking sarah palin fuck you!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dante84
11-22-2009, 01:42 AM
Sigh.

Res ipsa loquitor.

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2009, 02:29 AM
hahahahahahahaha

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Does she think she's running for President?

big nasty kcnut
11-22-2009, 02:49 AM
No but she got great ideas.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-22-2009, 02:52 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I've got great ideas too, but I doubt the Country would vote for me.

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Swazey
11-22-2009, 04:26 AM
I never brought a new book before everything been comic books or used books. But i got sarah palin book i just finished it. Its a great read i highly recommend it. It not a politic thread it a book thread if you hate me for liking sarah palin **** you!
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you know how I know you're dumb?

CoMoChief
11-22-2009, 05:51 AM
The only thing I like about her is that for her age, she looks good in a pair of jeans.

Other than that.....I thought she was a terrible pick as a running mate as VP candidate to John McCain and thought it was a desperate attempt to try and get the women's vote in the last election.

Over-Head
11-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I never brought a new book before everything been comic books or used books. But i got sarah palin book i just finished it. Its a great read i highly recommend it. It not a politic thread it a book thread if you hate me for liking sarah palin **** you!
Posted via Mobile Device
I used to post like that, then leaerned how to type :thumb:

stevieray
11-22-2009, 06:59 AM
Do you know how I know you're dumb?
..know how I know you don't know shit?

CHENZ A!
11-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Saw this broad on Halloween dressed as Sarah Palin, and she looked so hot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-22-2009, 08:13 AM
I'm thinkin KC Nut wants to hump Sarah.

jidar
11-22-2009, 08:14 AM
nt

Braincase
11-22-2009, 08:24 AM
See Sarah.
See Sarah run.
Run, Sarah, run!

(Summarized from "Going Rogue")

BigRedChief
11-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Well I've got great ideas too, but I doubt the Country would vote for me.
Good point. Plus, she has no personality, no inert skills to be President. She is a simpleton. We already had one of those for the last 8 years. That didn't work out so well, did it? And she's a worse dumbazz than he was. I think the neo-cons just like a conservative hot MILF who looks good because their leaders have always been old white guys.

And just WTF "ideas" does she have? Cut taxes? Every Republican on the face of the earth says "cut taxes".

Bwana
11-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Well now, that should get it moved to the DC.

tmax63
11-22-2009, 09:44 AM
my thoughts exactly Bwana

Bane
11-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Till she poses for Playboy or Hustler I don't want to hear or see her at all.She's hot and all but Pres material she is not.

Easy 6
11-22-2009, 09:53 AM
I AM TODD PALINS STARCHY, MUSKY FINGER...

jjjayb
11-22-2009, 10:03 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/diversitylane_hate.jpg

MahiMike
11-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Can you see Russia from inside the book?

BigRedChief
11-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Well now, that should get it moved to the DC.There is already a thread in dc about the book, Starting a thread in the lounge about such a partisan political figure is sure to get political. How do you discuss a Palin book and not have politics come up? Discuss it as a literay work? pleeeeaaaasseeeeee

|Zach|
11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/diversitylane_hate.jpg

Yes, lol if only someone could think of actual reasons to not like Palin.

Maybe someday. Because nobody has ever said "Why" quite yet.

LMAOLMAO

LaChapelle
11-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Jerry Springer book of the month?

Easy 6
11-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Heres 1 reason i dont like Palin... she loves to talk about 'East Coast, Ivory Tower elitists', yet she is quite elitist in her own right.

Always talking about 'Real America', 'Real American Values'...ie; her America, her values, as if anything else doesnt, cannot represent 'America'.

Look, i was born in a small town, raised for years in a small town, most of my family are rural living, rural loving people *cue Johnny Cougar*...but that doesnt mean that they have the lock on what 'American Values' should be or are.

That kind of talk is the reason Colin Powell backed Obama & said, (para) 'hey, i was raised in the Bronx & theres nothing wrong with the values there'. BTW - i thought the way Powell was treated was beyond disgraceful, after all the man had done for the right & not to mention his country.

Its the reason the GOP has fared so poorly recently IMO, their definitions are so rigid, so locked in, that theres no room for anything else. Most Americans, IMO, dont live on the hard right or hard left...there has to be room for a middle view & the GOP doesnt seem inclined to hear a word of it.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Yes, lol if only someone could think of actual reasons to not like Palin.

Maybe someday. Because nobody has ever said "Why" quite yet.

LMAOLMAO
Deep Sarcasm in this one i sense

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/108158458/yoda_bigger.jpg

|Zach|
11-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Deep Sarcasm in this one i sense

Ha, years ago some friends and I were at a bar and we wanted to see how long we could talk in inverted syntax like Yoda. It is hard as hell, didn't last very long.

Ahh Springfield.

BigRedChief
11-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Heres 1 reason i dont like Palin... she loves to talk about 'East Coast, Ivory Tower elitists', yet she is quite elitist in her own right.

Always talking about 'Real America', 'Real American Values'...ie; her America, her values, as if anything else doesnt, cannot represent 'America'.

Look, i was born in a small town, raised for years in a small town, most of my family are rural living, rural loving people *cue Johnny Cougar*...but that doesnt mean that they have the lock on what 'American Values' should be or are.

That kind of talk is the reason Colin Powell backed Obama & said, (para) 'hey, i was raised in the Bronx & theres nothing wrong with the values there'. BTW - i thought the way Powell was treated was beyond disgraceful, after all the man had done for the right & not to mention his country.

Its the reason the GOP has fared so poorly recently IMO, their definitions are so rigid, so locked in, that theres no room for anything else. Most Americans, IMO, dont live on the hard right or hard left...there has to be room for a middle view & the GOP doesnt seem inclined to hear a word of it.It would seem that most people on here would understand that. How pissed off do people get on here when someone starts talking about "true" or "real" Chief fans? People are never going to take to kindly about others telling them that their actions are bad or in Palin's case immoral or they are not "real" Americans.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Ha, years ago some friends and I were at a bar and we wanted to see how long we could talk in inverted syntax like Yoda. It is hard as hell, didn't last very long.

Ahh Springfield.
i imagine the beer was the biggest contributing factor. :evil:

|Zach|
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
i imagine the beer was the biggest contributing factor. :evil:

Could be, even better when I was a bartender this group of 4 friends in their mid twenties were having drinks and thought it would be funny to see how long they could go acting like one of the other people in their group.

It went for about 5 mins until they started getting pissed as hell.

Bwana
11-22-2009, 10:50 AM
There is already a thread in dc about the book, Starting a thread in the lounge about such a partisan political figure is sure to get political. How do you discuss a Palin book and not have politics come up? Discuss it as a literay work? pleeeeaaaasseeeeee

No You're right, the hate runs deep on both ends. You feel the same way about her, as I do about Barry.

|Zach|
11-22-2009, 10:55 AM
No You're right, the hate runs deep on both ends. You feel the same way about her, as I do about Barry.

Seems you were the first one to bring "hate" into the mix here.

Good luck with that BTW.

BigRedChief
11-22-2009, 11:24 AM
No You're right, the hate runs deep on both ends. You feel the same way about her, as I do about Barry.uhhh your mistaken. I don't "hate" Palin. She is not a serious individual that you need as a President. She is ill infomed on issues. Seems to lack the intellecutal capacity to expand her mind or hear any other opinions other than her own. I feel sorry for the people who think she is a "real" candidate for President. She has zero, nada chance to be president before 2016 and by then who knows what the political landscape will be.

BTW, I don't hate anyone in politics, disagree on policy doesn't = hate.

petegz28
11-22-2009, 11:29 AM
She's fucking hot and I bet loves it doggy style!

MMM, I'd pet her minx

Pablo
11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Opening paragraph.

I are Sarah. Russia iz soooo cool. McCain smells like an old guy. I got glasses on! LOL smiley face - that Soulja Boy can right a tune. Get it "right" a tune??? OMG.

Braincase
11-22-2009, 01:02 PM
uhhh your mistaken. I don't "hate" Palin. She is not a serious individual that you need as a President. She is ill infomed on issues. Seems to lack the intellecutal capacity to expand her mind or hear any other opinions other than her own. I feel sorry for the people who think she is a "real" candidate for President. She has zero, nada chance to be president before 2016 and by then who knows what the political landscape will be.

BTW, I don't hate anyone in politics, disagree on policy doesn't = hate.

We all should expect more from our presidential candidates. Smiles and sound bite aren't enough. I want intellectuals that understand they represent all of us, including the ones that didn't vote for 'em.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Good point. Plus, she has no personality, no inert skills to be President. She is a simpleton. We already had one of those for the last 8 years. That didn't work out so well, did it? And she's a worse dumbazz than he was. I think the neo-cons just like a conservative hot MILF who looks good because their leaders have always been old white guys.

And just WTF "ideas" does she have? Cut taxes? Every Republican on the face of the earth says "cut taxes".

I'd offer you an extra nail, but it appears you don't need it.:D:clap:

Elwaysux
11-22-2009, 03:57 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.

wild1
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
This topic will get 100-200 posts