PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs are 3-2 in their last 5 games

Mr. Flopnuts
11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I've been talking a lot of shit on these guys, but hey, 22 guys off the street right?

kstater
11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
The coach is worse than Herm

Fritz88
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Chambers made the difference, IMO.

Since he came, we've been better, much better.

Bunit
11-22-2009, 03:35 PM
When was the last time we were 3 and 2 our last 5 games?

Pioli Zombie
11-22-2009, 03:37 PM
It doesn't count. They haven't won the Super Bowl. So you aren't allowed to enjoy it or else you are a retard.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
11-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Yup. 2-2 meant nothing to me against the Redskins and the Raiders. But this was all-in-all just a very well played football game. While our pass rush sucks, you have to tip your hat to the run D.

LaChapelle
11-22-2009, 03:38 PM
JAMAAL FUCKING CHARLES
FTW

Mr. Flopnuts
11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Yup. 2-2 meant nothing to me against the Redskins and the Raiders. But this was all-in-all just a very well played football game. While our pass rush sucks, you have to tip your hat to the run D.

When you're the Chiefs and you've won 2 out of 27 games, you should value anyone you can beat. These guys are getting better and Haley is improving.

chiefzilla1501
11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
When you're the Chiefs and you've won 2 out of 27 games, you should value anyone you can beat. These guys are getting better and Haley is improving.

No, I completely agree. We've learned quite a few things over the last few weeks for the positive:
-our receivers early in this season were horrible. Long and Chambers aren't superstars, but they have clearly improved our receiving corps. No matter how much people hate Long, he's clearly outperforming Bradley and Wade.
-And oh by the way, having talent at receiver makes a very, very big difference
-LJ wasn't a part of the problem w/the running game. He was THE problem. Charles is doing a much better job of reading holes and he's getting to them a hell of a lot quicker
-The run D is actually pretty solid. And our tackling has been pretty solid.
-Our poor pass rush, poor pass protection, and poor safety play is what it is. We just have to endure for a few more months.

RINGLEADER
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Not only are they 3-2 in the last five games, they also could have easily won two of the first five (Oakland and Dallas) and were in a third (Baltimore).

Still a long way to go. But at least the O-Line doesn't look like a sieve every play. At least we have some players making plays on both sides of the ball. At least we're getting some wins.

Sure-Oz
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Todd Haley is the new Sex panther

BigRedChief
11-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Not only are they 3-2 in the last five games, they also could have easily won two of the first five (Oakland and Dallas) and were in a third (Baltimore).

Still a long way to go. But at least the O-Line doesn't look like a sieve every play. At least we have some players making plays on both sides of the ball. At least we're getting some wins.Yep, you can now see some upside.

kccrazzi
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
I think we just might of witnessed boys turning into men today. Maybe all the growing pains are starting to reap rewards

Mr. Flopnuts
11-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I think we just might of witnessed boys turning into men today. Maybe all the growing pains are starting to reap rewards

There just isn't another take. And a lot of these guys are mediocre and they won't be here next year. I'm impressed with Haley, and his progression. He's won more than 2 games with 22 guys off the street.

FringeNC
11-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Despite being dominated at the line of scrimmage, Haley's bunch has been competitive in most games this year. I don't know if it's luck or coaching or what, but there are some hints Haley may be a pretty damn good coach....

OnTheWarpath15
11-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Todd Haley is the new Sex panther

ROFL

beach tribe
11-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Pioli purging the cancer, and Haley going all R.Lee Ermey on everybody has this team improving.

Whitlock, and the rest of you bashers, can shut your traps.

3-2.

OnTheWarpath15
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Pioli purging the cancer, and Haley going all R.Lee Ermey on everybody has this team improving.

Whitlock, and the rest of you bashers, can shut your traps.

3-2.

It looked to me that Haley toned down the antics this week. I can't recall a single shot of him going apeshit.

The closest thing resembling a blowup was him telling Cassel to "throw the fucking ball." And even then, he didn't appear to be screaming.

Sure-Oz
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
It looked to me that Haley toned down the antics this week. I can't recall a single shot of him going apeshit.

The closest thing resembling a blowup was him telling Cassel to "throw the ****ing ball." And even then, he didn't appear to be screaming.

He behaved since dad was there

chiefs1111
11-22-2009, 04:27 PM
He behaved since dad was there

ROFL

Rain Man
11-22-2009, 04:27 PM
If I remembered how to cheer, I'd be cheering right now.

BossChief
11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Haleys hard nosed approach is starting to sink in. Im glad I decided to take the "wait till the second half of the year to start judging" approach to his style.