PDA

View Full Version : Life Looking for a Form for a business credit application.

El Jefe
11-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Im curious if anyone knows of a good form I could use for another Business credit application. We have a business interested in setting up a line of credit with us, but I cant seem to find a good Company Credit Application form. If anyone could give me some help I would be very grateful.

Simply Red
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
CREDIT APPLICATION

Date of Application____________________________

Business Type ______________________________________________________________________

Number of Years in Business_______________

Company Name_____________________________________________________________________

BILL TO ADDRESS___________________________________________________________________

Phone #___________________________________Fax # ___________________________________

Name of persons authorized to give purchase orders:____________________________________________

TRADE REFERENCES
NAME ADDRESS CITY, STATE, ZIP PHONE
1)____________________________________________________________________________________
2)____________________________________________________________________________________
3)____________________________________________________________________________________

BANK REFERENCES
BANK ACCOUNT # CONTACT PHONE
______________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SUBMITTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF OPENING AN ACCOUNT AND I HEREBY CERTIFY THIS INFORMATION TO BE TRUE
SIGNED______________________________________________________________________________
TITLE________________________________________________________________________________
DATE________________________________________________________________________________

Please include a copy of your tax exempt certificates with this application.

Demonpenz
11-23-2009, 01:00 PM
pm dunit25's mom