PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet This is why people have a problem with Mecca...

Hootie
11-23-2009, 02:33 PM
The dude is literally on the board EVERY, SINGLE, DAY.

Now, I have no idea if it is a coincidence or not...but the most positive day in Chiefs recent memory happens and not a peep from the dude.

NOTHING.

You know what Mecca is?

A troll.

kcxiv
11-23-2009, 02:35 PM
He's been gone since what the 17th? So its not like he was posting Sat Night then all of a sudden Disappeared.

Mr. Laz
11-23-2009, 02:36 PM

Now, I have no idea if it is a coincidence or not...but the most positive day in Chiefs recent memory happens and not a peep from the dude.

NOTHING.

You know what Mecca is?

A troll.
repost?

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 02:37 PM

NOTHING.

You know what Mecca is?

A troll.

Some people are just more butthurt than others

DaFace
11-23-2009, 02:39 PM
You know what we need? A big slap fight. That'd clear things up.

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Because this topic needed another thread.

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Because this topic needed another thread.

Hootie calling out anyone is fucking laughable

Hootie
11-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Hootie calling out anyone is ****ing laughable
why is that laughable?

Demonpenz
11-23-2009, 02:43 PM
as I understand it he works 18 hours a week so tuesday-saturday are his days off.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Hmmm...he was talking about a girl he met in his most recent posts, maybe he actually ventured out of his mom's basement? :shrug:

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 02:45 PM
why is that laughable?

Come on, Dude

PunkinDrublic
11-23-2009, 02:46 PM
I enjoy Meccas takes on the draft but he does seem to dissappear when the Chiefs and Royals are doing well but comes back to pile on when they are losing.

Donger
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I don't see it.

Stinger
11-23-2009, 02:49 PM
as I understand it he works 18 hours a week so tuesday-saturday are his days off.

I chuckled.....

Simply Red
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Mecca is fine, he's not on here EVERY day. Jesus, baby got grbac!

Pants
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM

ROFL

Brock
11-23-2009, 02:51 PM
He probably got fed up with this team's fanbase and their hatred of elite players.

Stinger
11-23-2009, 02:52 PM

HOw dare you take Sanchez name in vain........

BigMeatballDave
11-23-2009, 02:53 PM
why is that laughable?

ROFL

Rooster
11-23-2009, 02:53 PM

:clap: Nice

beach tribe
11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
why is that laughable?

Cause you're just as big of a douche.

Like when you talked all that shit about Madden, and how everyone was just cry babying cause you were gonna rape everyone.

And that anyone who picked the Chiefs wouldn't win a game. Then I kicked your ass with the Chiefs, and you still sent me messages saying I sucked.

But that was after you blamed ME for you getting a Loss because your piece of shit modem messed up.

Yep, hootie, you're a douchebag.

And why don't you worry about something other than starting another thread about Mecca like we don't already have 3 of them on the front page.

Bugeater
Dude averages 40 posts per day, if he's not here, there's a reason.

BigMeatballDave
Eh, I'm here everyday.

Mr. Laz
11-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Mecca is fine
Don't make me hurt you.

BigMeatballDave

Like when you talked all that shit about Madden, and how everyone was just cry babying cause you were gonna rape everyone.

And that anyone who picked the Chiefs wouldn't win a game. Then I kicked your ass with the Chiefs, and you still sent me messages saying I sucked.

But that was after you blamed ME for you getting a Loss because your piece of shit modem messed up.

And why don't you worry about something other than starting another thread about Mecca like we don't already have 3 of them on the front page.You forgot 2 yrs ago when he said he'd leave if Priest got X amount of carries.

Hootie

And why don't you worry about something other than starting another thread about Mecca like we don't already have 3 of them on the front page.

When did you ever beat me in Madden?

I do remember being up like 17-3 when I got disconnected somehow...and managed to get a loss on my record because of it.

Stinger
11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Dude averages 40 posts per day, if he's not here, there's a reason.

Yeah the Chiefs won ........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :Poke:

Hootie
11-23-2009, 02:58 PM
You forgot 2 yrs ago when he said he'd leave if Priest got X amount of carries.

You ever bet someone a million dollars something isn't going to happen?

You're saying "a million dollars" because you're so sure it won't happen...but if it does...are you really going to give so and so "a million dollars?"

Wow...Priest came back for his $1M...got 30 carries and 90 yards or something...

Whoopee! Hope he enjoyed that last $1M!

beach tribe
11-23-2009, 02:58 PM
When did you ever beat me in Madden?

I do remember being up like 17-3 when I got disconnected somehow...and managed to get a loss on my record because of it.

OH YEAH RIGHT. You idiot!

Go look in the damn thread. Go look at your gamer card.

Chiefs Cowboys. I Whipped your ass. You're a bigger DOUCHE than I thought. FUCK OFF loser.

LOL@ you got beat by the chiefs.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 02:59 PM
I bet Mecca would have bet his life (as would most of us) that the Steelers were going to beat the Chiefs yesterday...

You think after the game he really would have taken his life? (Well, maybe him)

beach tribe
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Hootie runs 3 plays in madden.

Sprint to thr right with the QB throw a screen back to the left, or take off running toward the line of scrimnmage, and then throw to the back. You suck. You're a shit talkin, cheesin loser.

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Hootie.......can you just admit that you're in love with Mecca and get it over with?

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:02 PM
OH YEAH RIGHT. You idiot!

Go look in the damn thread. Go look at your gamer card.

Chiefs Cowboys. I Whipped your ass. You're a bigger DOUCHE than I thought. **** OFF loser.

LOL@ you got beat by the chiefs.

Definitely don't remember ever playing you in Madden after getting disconnected...but anytime you want to play me from 3-6 PM...feel free...anything after midnight and you never know who you'll be playing.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Hootie runs 3 plays in madden.

Sprint to thr right with the QB throw a screen back to the left, or take off running toward the line of scrimnmage, and then throw to the back. You suck. You're a shit talkin, cheesin loser.

are you kidding?

Dude I'll put $200 in a paypal account right now...give danemccloud the password...and if you beat me, you get to keep it.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:05 PM
but you have to put up $50 to make it worth my time

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:06 PM
he literally has no chance to beat me...

$200...4:1 odds...step up...Chiefs Vs. Texans

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:07 PM
I'll even give you a +3.5 line

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:08 PM
haven't even played in two weeks, either

Simply Red
11-23-2009, 03:09 PM
are you kidding?

Dude I'll put $200 in a paypal account right now...give danemccloud the password...and if you beat me, you get to keep it.

but he already beat you once, right?

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 03:10 PM
he literally has no chance to beat me...

$200...4:1 odds...step up...Chiefs Vs. Texans

If you're so good....then why don't you go Chiefs vs. a shitty team? Why do you get to be the Texans?

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:11 PM
If you're so good....then why don't you go Chiefs vs. a shitty team? Why do you get to be the Texans?

you ever play madden?

But shit...if he wants to play Chiefs vs. Chiefs I'll even do that.

Sofa King

here's the million dollar question.

Simply Red

he's so good that he has to keep reminding himself.

TheGuardian
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
I notice an absence of certain posters here after a win.

the fact is, there will always be guys who follow certain teams just to complain about them constantly. That's what mecca is. He's a chiefs troll. When USC loses he has every excuse in the book (another reason why he prolly hasn't been around). With the chiefs he has a complaint about everything. Some "fans" are like this.

I criticize when it warrants it. I give praise the same way. I said for the last few weeks that Cassel has really sucked nuts. Yesterday I gave him props for playing big time in the clutch. Real fans can do this, trolls cannot.

With the fact that USC is now teh suxor and so is Mark Sanchez and the Chiefs just beat the Steelers, I wouldn't expect him to be around him much anyway.

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
you ever play madden?

Yeah I've played Madden. And what I've come to realize is that the people that are actually good at this game....can play with anyone....even a shitty team. It's the people that only play with the good teams......that can't play for shit.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Hootie's like a 50 or something in Halo, that says it all.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I am a 50 in several different variants!

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I am a 50 in several different variants!

To bad you're a level 4 when it comes to life.

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2009, 03:28 PM
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I don't see it.

Sounds more like the thread starter, to me.

The Bad Guy
11-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Tritt likely hung himself with his ponytail.

I said it in another thread, I don't buy for one minute he was excited at all from the win yesterday. He plays devil's advocate and likes to talk about the draft.

That's it.

kstater
11-23-2009, 03:39 PM
My internet dick is bigger than your internet dick.

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2009, 03:39 PM
In all fairness, he hasn't posted since Wednesday.

Some of you act like he was posting Sunday morning pre-game and in the game thread, then just disappeared when the Chiefs won.

kcxiv
11-23-2009, 03:41 PM
First problem is people playing that piece of shit game called Madden. They are tryign to pass it off as football.

Yep, i still fucking hate that football game, because it sucks ass.

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 03:43 PM
First problem is people playing that piece of shit game called Madden. They are tryign to pass it off as football.

Get the fuck over it. No one cares that you hate Madden. Fuck.

Pants
11-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Get the **** over it. No one cares that you hate Madden. ****.

2k5 = greatest football game of all time. I'm not kidding.

Saulbadguy
11-23-2009, 03:45 PM

Madden has created a generation of morons who think they know something about football. It is maddening. (pun intended)

OnTheWarpath15
Madden has created a generation of morons who think they know something about football. It is maddening. (pun intended)

Esto.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
Im thinking Mecca found out the girl/date he fell in love with wasn't into anal. Poor guy is torn and Im sure the last thing on his mind is chiefsplanet

Micjones
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Simply Red
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
In all fairness, he hasn't posted since Wednesday.

Some of you act like he was posting Sunday morning pre-game and in the game thread, then just disappeared when the Chiefs won.

PRECISELY! Mullet styling takes time people!

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
PRECISELY! Mullet styling takes time people!

LMAO

dirk digler
11-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Where did Hamas go?

tooge
11-23-2009, 04:15 PM
If you are a level 50 of any computer game you are nothing more than a level 50 geek that cant find something better to do. You are also most likely an out of shape turd and virgin. nuff said.

Rooster
11-23-2009, 04:17 PM

ROFLROFLROFL Post of the month... :clap:

WilliamTheIrish
11-23-2009, 04:55 PM
You know what we need? A big slap fight. That'd clear things up.
"Arrange it"! [Waves hand at DaFace]

Reaper16
11-23-2009, 05:39 PM
2k5 = greatest football game of all time. I'm not kidding.
This is the only true post in the thread.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 05:41 PM
This is the only true post in the thread.
No, this one is:
If you are a level 50 of any computer game you are nothing more than a level 50 geek that cant find something better to do. You are also most likely an out of shape turd and virgin. nuff said.

Pablo
11-23-2009, 05:44 PM
He'll be back, he's just looking for the answer to it all...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2G-LUjkkGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2G-LUjkkGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Someone should post a poll today who would you rather be the qb, Cassel or Sanchez?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie
11-23-2009, 05:52 PM
No, this one is:

I think it's pretty gay to talk about yourself and your "accomplishments" in life...

But I will say I am probably in better shape than 95% of this board...and am probably a better athlete than that same 95%...

Hootie
11-23-2009, 05:54 PM

Such a lame statement.

Same comeback from everyone who sucks at something...

"Oh I'm not as good because I have a life!"

Oh really? You have three kids, you can barely pay your mortgage, you have sex once every two months...

SWEET DUDE! Nice life!

LMAO

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2009, 05:54 PM

NOTHING.

You know what Mecca is?

A troll.

I don't know what he is........I ignore anything or anyone that sucks

Rausch
11-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I think it's pretty gay to talk about yourself and your "accomplishments" in life...

Um...isn't that what most people talk about?

Always?

In almost every social setting?

SAUTO
11-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Such a lame statement.

Oh really? You have three kids, you can barely pay your mortgage, you have sex once every two months...

SWEET DUDE! Nice life!

LMAO

wow generalize much?

Frazod
11-23-2009, 05:58 PM
If someone started a poll about who was a bigger douche - you or Mecca, I don't think you'd like the results.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 05:59 PM

Always?

Sure...my friends and I might reminisce about our "glory" days...but I certainly don't need to brag about anything to you idiots...other than being a 50 in Halo. That's just too awesome to keep to myself.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 05:59 PM

When have I ever done that? And I'm guessing you'd more than likely trade your life for tooge's, and that's without even knowing any of the details of his sex life.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:01 PM
If someone started a poll about who was a bigger douche - you or Mecca, I don't think you'd like the results.

I'd get over it pretty easily.

I don't live with my parents and I dress myself every day...mom stopped picking out my outfits when I was in 2nd grade.

WhitiE
11-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Eh, I'm here everyday.

lol me too.... i just dont post :)

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Good idea. Maybe I should start one.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Always?

I don't. At least I don't think I do. Then again, I haven't really accomplished anything of any great significance.

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Here, I'll fill in for Mecca.

I'm not impressed. The Chiefs haven't won the Super Bowl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch

Oh really? You have three kids, you can barely pay your mortgage...
SWEET DUDE! Nice life!

LMAO

Oh, methinks yer' 'bout to get some butthurt....

Hootie
When have I ever done that? And I'm guessing you'd more than likely trade your life for tooge's, and that's without even knowing any of the details of his sex life.

Why do you always think I'm talking about you?

I'm not. I happen to like you and your posts...

I'm talking about your generalization of video gamers...

Sure, I spend time playing video games every week...doesn't mean I'm out of shape and have no life.

I am, by no means, the most skilled Halo player...some people can do some AMAZING things with that freaking controller...some people can NEVER miss a snipe...it's insane...but the game is more about strategy than skill...it's a good mix, anyways.

That game is challenging mentally because, when you get up past the 45's...especially in doubles...it turns into a chess match.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:05 PM
I don't. At least I don't think I do. Then again, I haven't really accomplished anything of any great significance.

Yeah, I haven't accomplished $#it myself.

Not the point. Who you are, what you do, what you feel good about (family, promotion, career, etc) is almost always what a person talks about...

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:05 PM

I know nothing about the poster I replied too...

He made a generalization about people who play video games...

I made a generalization about the majority of this board...

I have ZERO responsibility, and ZERO worries. Outside of possibly stumbling over a large sum of clean money, I don't see how my life could be much better than it is right now.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I haven't accomplished $#it myself.

Not the point. Who you are, what you do, what you feel good about (family, promotion, career, etc) is almost always what a person talks about...

I don't think you get the point of my original post, but whatever.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Why do you always think I'm talking about you?

I'm not. I happen to like you and your posts...

I'm talking about your generalization of video gamers...

Sure, I spend time playing video games every week...doesn't mean I'm out of shape and have no life.

I am, by no means, the most skilled Halo player...some people can do some AMAZING things with that freaking controller...some people can NEVER miss a snipe...it's insane...but the game is more about strategy than skill...it's a good mix, anyways.

That game is challenging mentally because, when you get up past the 45's...especially in doubles...it turns into a chess match.
Well gee, you quoted me and said that, how the hell else was I supposed to take it?

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:14 PM
all I was saying was...

All of my friends play video games...and I can't think of a single one who is out of shape...or fat.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:18 PM
He made a generalization about people who play video games...

I made a generalization about the majority of this board...

So why are you being pissed about stupid?...

jidar
11-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I like big boobs

girls with big boobs. shapely chicks you know? hour glass figure.. curves...

an ass like BAM

bevischief
11-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Im thinking Mecca found out the girl/date he fell in love with wasn't into anal. Poor guy is torn and Im sure the last thing on his mind is chiefsplanet

ROFLROFL

bevischief
11-23-2009, 08:01 PM

ROFL

milkman
11-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Get the **** over it. No one cares that you hate Madden. ****.

I care.

Oh wait.....you probably think I'm no one.

Never mnd.

milkman
11-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Sure...my friends and I might reminisce about our "glory" days...but I certainly don't need to brag about anything to you idiots...other than being a 50 in Halo. That's just too awesome to keep to myself.

That's great.

What the hell is Halo?

Pablo
11-23-2009, 09:05 PM
That's great.

What the hell is Halo?Shooting video game. And a level 50 means you are really good at the game.

Basileus777
11-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Shooting video game. And a level 50 means you are really good at the game.

Or just played it a shit-ton. Heh.

Maybe he should be posting what his K/D ratio is.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Or just played it a shit-ton. Heh.

Maybe he should be posting what his K/D ratio is.

????

If you get to a 50 in doubles...

You are god damn incredible at Halo.

Trust me. It's not Call of Duty...the amount of games played doesn't do anything for rank.

Basileus777
11-23-2009, 09:12 PM
????

If you get to a 50 in doubles...

You are god damn incredible at Halo.

Trust me. It's not Call of Duty...the amount of games played doesn't do anything for rank.

I was just fucking with you.

But you're right, I haven't played a ranked Halo match in a while and forgot how they do things.

Skip Towne
11-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Hootie, you are not 15 anymore. Being good at video games does you no good. Become an adult. Be good at life.

milkman
11-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Does anyone play Pinball anymore?

Hootie
11-23-2009, 09:18 PM
a reason why I don't play a lot of COD...the ranking system is shit and you get matched up with randoms...so you can play the worst player ever and the best player ever in the same match...it gets you know motivation to get better if you keep getting owned...and the people that hide in that game are SUPER gay...

I can't get over how people think that is a better game than Halo 3...at least the matchmaking part.

Not even close and not even close to the amount of skill...

Skip Towne
11-23-2009, 09:18 PM

I'm a 50 at pinball.

Frazod
11-23-2009, 09:19 PM

Not since they discovered electricity. :D

Pablo
11-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Does anyone play Pinball anymore?I've played pinball on my XBox arcade disc, so yeah. Just with a controller now, not in real life.

wildcat09
11-23-2009, 09:24 PM
a reason why I don't play a lot of COD...the ranking system is shit and you get matched up with randoms...so you can play the worst player ever and the best player ever in the same match...it gets you know motivation to get better if you keep getting owned...and the people that hide in that game are SUPER gay...

I can't get over how people think that is a better game than Halo 3...at least the matchmaking part.

Not even close and not even close to the amount of skill...

are you one of the dudes off the Wal-Mart commercials that is talking to the other guy on the phone because you just went and picked up the latest game at midnight?

Pablo
11-23-2009, 09:25 PM
are you one of the dudes off the Wal-Mart commercials that is talking to the other guy on the phone because you just went and picked up the latest game at midnight?Nah, those dudes are like 35, Hootie's probably only 22 or 23.

wildcat09
11-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Nah, those dudes are like 35, Hootie's probably only 22 or 23.

Gotcha :thumb:

BossChief
11-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Here was my same reply from the last mecca thread:

I am still somewhat new here but I see some things from threads like this. The fact that people come out in droves to slam him when he actually is "wrong" shows me a few things:

1) A lot of people here are whiney little bitches

2) Mecca must be right more than most of the ****sticks here if it is celebrated by the haters when he isn't right

3) The weak travel in large packs here. I cant remember many people having the balls to lead a charge for drafting Orakpo, yet so many are all "nener, nener, nener" now that he has had a good start to his career. Hve some balls to voice your own opinion and open yourself up to critism and Im sure you will start to respect some of the members here a little more.

4) Mecca doesn't like crow. If I am wrong, I would at least come to threads like this to acknowledge it. I wouldn't stick around and let the idiots drag me down to their level and beat me with their experience of idiocracy, but I would say a few words admitting I was wrong.

5) Mecca must have proved a lot of you wrong many, many times for you to get all up in arms when he's the one wrong.

6) Just because Orakpo has a good start doesn't mean his pick at 3 would have been justified, he would need to stack up multiple years of dominant and consistent play before the pick is justified.

...it applies to this one as well.

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 09:52 PM

I am still somewhat new here but I see some things from threads like this. The fact that people come out in droves to slam him when he actually is "wrong" shows me a few things:

2) Mecca must be right more than most of the ****sticks here if it is celebrated by the haters when he isn't right

3) The weak travel in large packs here. I cant remember many people having the balls to lead a charge for drafting Orakpo, yet so many are all "nener, nener, nener" now that he has had a good start to his career. Hve some balls to voice your own opinion and open yourself up to critism and Im sure you will start to respect some of the members here a little more.

4) Mecca doesn't like crow. If I am wrong, I would at least come to threads like this to acknowledge it. I wouldn't stick around and let the idiots drag me down to their level and beat me with their experience of idiocracy, but I would say a few words admitting I was wrong.

5) Mecca must have proved a lot of you wrong many, many times for you to get all up in arms when he's the one wrong.

6) Just because Orakpo has a good start doesn't mean his pick at 3 would have been justified, he would need to stack up multiple years of dominant and consistent play before the pick is justified.

And that post shows me that you're a Mecca ballwasher.

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 09:53 PM

This is good but I can sum up this thread in one sentence: Some people are more genetically prone to butt-hurt than others.

Reerun_KC
11-23-2009, 10:29 PM

Your just an internet dick....:D

BossChief
11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
And that post shows me that you're a Mecca ballwasher.

Hardly, I respect the mans opinion, but always form my own and am the furthest thing from a follower this board has. I form my opinions on all the information I am aware of and like to think I am right a lot more than I am wrong. I am definatly not one of these guys I have seen that go around repeating what he says over and over.

To be honest, I havent really seen enough of his posts to say if I agree with him the majority of the time or not. I started up a year ago and during that time, I read alot of his thoughts on the draft. Since the draft, he hasn't posted much so I have a smaller sample size of his posts to go off of to formulate an intelligent opinion on him. From what Ive read though, he seems well informed and somewhat intelligent. Maybe over time that opinion will change.

My post was more of a blanket statement of what I have seen from people as I read threads dedicated to him.

dirk digler
11-23-2009, 11:00 PM

I like Mecca, heck I like all the draftubators but Mecca's biggest problem is he never ever ever ever admits when he is wrong. EVER. People aren't going to respect you if you have strong opinions but never man up to admit when you are wrong.

BossChief
11-23-2009, 11:10 PM
I like Mecca, heck I like all the draftubators but Mecca's biggest problem is he never ever ever ever admits when he is wrong. EVER. People aren't going to respect you if you have strong opinions but never man up to admit when you are wrong.

VERY legit point!

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Hardly, I respect the mans opinion, but always form my own and am the furthest thing from a follower this board has. I form my opinions on all the information I am aware of and like to think I am right a lot more than I am wrong. I am definatly not one of these guys I have seen that go around repeating what he says over and over.

To be honest, I havent really seen enough of his posts to say if I agree with him the majority of the time or not. I started up a year ago and during that time, I read alot of his thoughts on the draft. Since the draft, he hasn't posted much so I have a smaller sample size of his posts to go off of to formulate an intelligent opinion on him. From what Ive read though, he seems well informed and somewhat intelligent. Maybe over time that opinion will change.

My post was more of a blanket statement of what I have seen from people as I read threads dedicated to him.
Sorry, but if you defend or agree with him in any way, then you're one of his minions. There is no middle ground.

BossChief
11-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Sorry, but if you defend or agree with him in any way, then you're one of his minions. There is no middle ground.

o
i
c

DaFace
11-23-2009, 11:55 PM
This is good but I can sum up this thread in one sentence: Some people are more genetically prone to butt-hurt than others.

Well put.

The Bad Guy
11-24-2009, 05:54 AM

What type of toilet paper does Mecca use? You might as well find out if you are going to perform message board rim jobs on him every chance you get.

Inspector
11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm a 60 at tiddely-winks.

Yeah, so top that.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 07:03 AM
you ever play madden?

You're are on MFer.

Chiefs vs. Chiefs. Straight up. For $75.

I will embarrass you. I beat you with the Chiefs when you had the damn Cowboys for pete's sake. CHECK THE THREAD BITCH. Now you don't remember, and I guarantee you don't play me. Put the money in paypal bitch.

Hootie
11-24-2009, 08:39 AM
You're are on MFer.

Chiefs vs. Chiefs. Straight up. For $75.

I will embarrass you. I beat you with the Chiefs when you had the damn Cowboys for pete's sake. CHECK THE THREAD BITCH. Now you don't remember, and I guarantee you don't play me. Put the money in paypal bitch.

Done.

$75...

We can have someone on this site with paypal control the $150...

I'm out of town Tuesday-Friday...

Lets set it up for next Monday at 4 PM CST...or around that time.

$75

Chiefs vs. Chiefs

tooge
11-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Such a lame statement.

SWEET DUDE! Nice life!

LMAO

First off buttplug, I have 2 kids, not 3. Secondly, I have not ever and never will miss my mortgage payment. I have a great wife and sex whenever I want. AND, I haven't found anything in life yet that I suck at. I did very well at video games, WHEN I WAS 12! What I have is called a life, kids, sports, friends, etc. If you are level 50 at any video game, your life consists of cyber friends and gaming parties. If you are under the age of 15, then rock on. If not, get a clue.

Hootie
11-24-2009, 09:14 AM
It's not me that needs to get a clue...

tooge
11-24-2009, 09:25 AM
It's not me that needs to get a clue...

Um, ok. You ever wonder if everyone else thinks you are a dipshit, that it is possible that maybe you are a dipshit?

Hootie
11-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Um, ok. You ever wonder if everyone else thinks you are a dipshit, that it is possible that maybe you are a dipshit?

To be honest with you...

I'm not quite sure that the opinion others have of me on this website effects me in any way.

I'm really good at Halo.

I'm also very good at basketball and baseball.

I have a pretty good balance in life between friends/girlfriends/work/school/recreation/and yes, video games.

Pants
11-24-2009, 09:33 AM
First off buttplug, I have 2 kids, not 3. Secondly, I have not ever and never will miss my mortgage payment. I have a great wife and sex whenever I want. AND, I haven't found anything in life yet that I suck at. I did very well at video games, WHEN I WAS 12! What I have is called a life, kids, sports, friends, etc. If you are level 50 at any video game, your life consists of cyber friends and gaming parties. If you are under the age of 15, then rock on. If not, get a clue.

ROFL

I think you need a clue.

Brock
11-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Gay thread.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Done.

$75...

We can have someone on this site with paypal control the $150...

I'm out of town Tuesday-Friday...

Lets set it up for next Monday at 4 PM CST...or around that time.

$75

Chiefs vs. Chiefs

I'm leaving for New Orleans on Fri. Evening won't be back until Next Saturday.
Let's play not this coming Sunday, but the Sunday after. It's the only time we can do it.
Chiefs vs Chiefs. LOL!! You're Dead meat.

EDIT: I'll bring my Xbox wit me to NO, and if I can get LIVE going in my hotel, we'll do it sooner.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Oh, and here's what, and when it happened since you FORGOT. Yeah right. I'm real sure you forgot something that made you so mad. What a pussy. Gotta act like you forgot. You're a joke.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210272&page=59

And look at Hooties posts after we tried to play the first time, and the connection got lost, and He got a loss. He tries to blame that on my modem, when the only way you get am loss is if YOUR connection goes bad, dumbass.
post#879 was posted right after our game.

And also since Mecca lost a game, he never showed up to play another one, or advance the season after he spent HOURS coming up with a salary cap system.
And FA rules, and regulations.

Chief Pote
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
I can't believe I read two pages of this shit.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
I have a great wife and sex whenever I want.

You're cheating on your wife?