PDA

View Full Version : Poop Who's the bigger douche?

kstater
11-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Per request:

Mecca or Baby Got GrBack(hootie)

Gonzo
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Will there be a poll? Don't make it public, I don't want Hootie knowing I think he's a bigger douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
Hootie. Mecca gives opinons and he does post some smart things. Hootie prolly has a mullet and drives an el camino.

Bugeater
Should've been a public poll.

BigMeatballDave
Will there be a poll? Don't make it public, I don't want HOotie knowing I think he's a bigger douche.
Posted via Mobile Device:clap::D

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 06:23 PM
This should be fun.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Hootie. Mecca gives opinons and he does post some smart things. Hootie prolly has a mullet and drives an el camino.

I've read a few threads today and you asked whitlock if he was fatter than mangino...and you just stated that I have a mullet and drive an el camino.

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Christ.

BigMeatballDave
11-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Actually, I think Comochief is a bigger douche than both of them combined.

WildTurkey
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM

This :clap:

chasedude
I would think after the last win, the main page would be filled with threads praising the victory.

Man... am I wrong

Stinger
Where is the Yes to both option?

The Franchise

WE HAVE A WINNAR!!!!!!1!1!1!ONE!

kstater
11-23-2009, 06:26 PM
I would think after the last win, the main page would be filled with threads praising the victory.

Man... am I wrong

Where's the fun in that?

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Besides...

It depends on ones definition of douche.

If you define douche as someone who has never lived away from their parents...

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Besides...

It depends on ones definition of douche.

If you define douche as someone who has never lived away from their parents...

Or someone who gets joy from peeing on his roommates and talking about having sex with 13 year old girls.

WildTurkey
It's shit like this that makes me love this place even more

chefsos
Hell, I always thought that Hootie took pride in being a douche. This won't prove anything.

Still fun, though...

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Or someone who gets joy from peeing on his roommates and talking about having sex with 13 year old girls.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:29 PM

There are people who don't enjoy having sex with 13 year old girls?

LaChapelle
11-23-2009, 06:30 PM
:evil:

Fritz88
11-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Hootie prolly has a mullet and drives an el camino.

ROFLROFL

Pablo
There's only one way to settle this. You guys have to play Madden against each other. Then we'll know who's the biggest douche of the two.

Hootie
I guess I'll never get over how people think urine is so disgusting...

I remember one time my friend Nate and I pissed in an elevator...like crazy...when we were drunk...and our other roommate, who was super fucked up, just watched...10 minutes later we bailed the place we were at and got back in the elevator...he was wearing sandals (the other roommate who didn't piss in the elevator)...and somehow he had forgotten why the elevator was all wet...and he started splashing around in the pee and exclaimed, "WHY IS THIS ELEVATOR SO FLOODED!"

Me and Nate were just enjoying the show...

The Franchise
There's only one way to settle this. You guys have to play Madden against each other. Then we'll know who's the biggest douche of the two.

Hootie will only do it if he gets to play with the Colts and Mecca has to play with the Rhein Fire.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:32 PM
There are people who don't enjoy having sex with 13 year old girls?

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/wrong06.jpg

Kyle DeLexus
11-23-2009, 06:33 PM
This.

and FTR I don't think Mecca is a douche at all. Seems like a good guy, maybe needs to be more open minded but he has reasoning behind his opinions.

Bugeater

I remember one time my friend Nate and I pissed in an elevator...like crazy...when we were drunk...and our other roommate, who was super ****ed up, just watched...10 minutes later we bailed the place we were at and got back in the elevator...he was wearing sandals (the other roommate who didn't piss in the elevator)...and somehow he had forgotten why the elevator was all wet...and he started splashing around in the pee and exclaimed, "WHY IS THIS ELEVATOR SO FLOODED!"

Dude...

luv
It's all about how they present themselves.

Mecca is laid back, and repeats the same thing over and over and over.

Hootie likes to scream the same things over and over and over from atop the mountain.

Mecca tries to make a person look dumb.

Hootie tells a person they're dumb.

Mecca likes to get into an argument.

Hootie likes to start them.

It's like yin-yang. This poll won't tell you who the bigger douche is. It will tell you which kind of person gets on more people's nerves.

Pablo
Hootie. Mecca gives opinons and he does post some smart things. Hootie prolly has a mullet and drives an el camino.Well, Mecca has the mullet; and Hootie probably drives an El Camino...so both bases are covered.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:34 PM
I was explaining my stance on urine to some girl at work...she is super slutty...

Anyways...she was all grossed out by it and I was shocked she had never been pee'd on before...like, she's a super slut...

And she was like..."No, that's gross!"

And then I asked her if she's ever been a recipient of a money shot...

Of course she had. Swallows sometimes, too!

I later got her to admit that she would not be mad IF, in a boy/girl shower session, a boy she really liked decided it was ok to pee on her when they were showering, she would not be mad.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:34 PM

I remember one time my friend Nate and I pissed in an elevator...like crazy...when we were drunk...and our other roommate, who was super ****ed up, just watched...10 minutes later we bailed the place we were at and got back in the elevator...he was wearing sandals (the other roommate who didn't piss in the elevator)...and somehow he had forgotten why the elevator was all wet...and he started splashing around in the pee and exclaimed, "WHY IS THIS ELEVATOR SO FLOODED!"

jjchieffan
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
With so many douches on this board, why is the poll limited to just Mecca and Hootie. How about Hamas, ROR, GoChiefs, and Midnight Douchebag? I hear that jjchieffan is a real pain in the ass too. lol

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
I was explaining my stance on urine to some girl at work...she is super slutty...

Anyways...she was all grossed out by it and I was shocked she had never been pee'd on before...like, she's a super slut...

And she was like..."No, that's gross!"

And then I asked her if she's ever been a recipient of a money shot...

Of course she had. Swallows sometimes, too!

I later got her to admit that she would not be mad IF, in a boy/girl shower session, a boy she really liked decided it was ok to pee on her when they were showering, she would not be mad.

Admit it, you're trying to win...

Bugeater
11-23-2009, 06:36 PM
For some reason, every time I see that pic I think the plant is the dude's hair. It gets me every damn time.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Dude...

If you knew the "splasher"...it would have been so funny...

Because he just rolled his eyes as we filled the elevator with pee (Nate is diabetic, he pees a lot)...drunk pee, too...drunk, clear, pee...lots of it...

The "splasher" is so spacy...super spacy...we make fun of him for being so dumb on a daily basis...

He was so frustrated in that elevator that his feet were getting wet he started jumping up and down in it not understanding how the elevator could have flooded...when we literally, 10 minutes before, filled that thing with pee...and Nate and I purposely stood in the corner of the elevator not filled with pee...

Oh memories.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Admit it, you're trying to win...

What?

I don't get the difference...

Would you, as a girl, rather be pee'd on or splooged on?!

It's a social norm, lol, to accept that money shot...it's a staple in sex lives all over America...pulling out and spritzin'!

AND WE'VE ACCEPTED THAT INTO SOCIETY AS SOMETHING OF A NORM...

Maybe not 20 years ago...but today...I'd say a good 80% of sexually active college girls have had semen on their face.

That's ok though.

BUT PEE!

PEE!

THAT'S GROSS!

Me? I'll take girl pee over girl squirt any day of the week...I don't know what that shit is but it can be scary.

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 06:40 PM
With so many douches on this board, why is the poll limited to just Mecca and Hootie. How about Hamas, ROR, GoChiefs, and Midnight Douchebag? I hear that jjchieffan is a real pain in the ass too. lol
Hey, what about me???????
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Me? I'll take girl pee over girl squirt any day of the week...I don't know what that shit is but it can be scary.

Welcome to infamy...

Hootie
Well..

At least in terms of Chiefs football I call it like I see it...

UNLIKE people like ROR...who are so INFATUATED with Cassel failing and Sanchez prospering that it has totally cloudy'd up any objectivity and his literally turned that idiot into a Jets fan.

Braincase
I'm offended that I don't even get an honorable mention in a douche poll.

TrebMaxx
11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
This poll makes me feel like I do during election time.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Well..

At least in terms of Chiefs football I call it like I see it...

UNLIKE people like ROR...who are so INFATUATED with Cassel failing and Sanchez prospering that it has totally cloudy'd up any objectivity and his literally turned that idiot into a Jets fan.

But he doesn't urinate on his wife as a sign of affection, so he's got that going for him...

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Welcome to infamy...

I've actually had girl pee on me before...

No joke...

A staple of my daily shower is pee...I always pee in the shower. It's a learned shower behavior for me stemming from my earliest showers. Shower turns on, here comes the pee!

So...during my first serious relationship...after a while my girlfriend (at the time) and I would engage in sexual activities and decide showering afterwards would be a great time for reflection.

Naturally, she was the recipient of my learned behavior...I pee'd, just like always, and if she happened to be in the way, then so be it, she got pee'd on...

Now, this was always a laughing matter between us...she'd act grossed out but we'd be laughing the whole time because really...it's just pee/and we're in a shower equipped with soap, etc...so it really wasn't a big deal.

But one time she was like...what if I returned the favor!?

I said very condescendingly, in a chanting voice, "Don't care! Don't care!"

Well let me tell you...girls aren't meant to pee standing up...that's for sure...because I was pretty grossed out when she started pee'ing on me, standing up, and near my foot it started like...I can't explain it...you know how we have that nice, tight neat stream meant for standing up...

I don't know...girl pee was super different...and yeah, I guess I was a little disturbed.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Well I'll tell you what...

The next time I have a serious girlfriend...the first time we shower together she is getting pee'd on, for sure...

It's like a litmus test...

If she lets me pee on her...just you know, harmless pee during shower time...that definitely means I'm wearing the pants...the khakis of the relationship.

Next time anyone wants to know who's whipped/who's the dominant partner...

This is a great test.

Titty Meat
11-23-2009, 06:48 PM
If you tipped the prostitutes better they wouldnt piss on you hootie

Rausch
11-23-2009, 06:49 PM

No joke...

A staple of my daily shower is pee...I always pee in the shower. It's a learned shower behavior for me stemming from my earliest showers. Shower turns on, here comes the pee!

So...during my first serious relationship...after a while my girlfriend (at the time) and I would engage in sexual activities and decide showering afterwards would be a great time for reflection.

Naturally, she was the recipient of my learned behavior...I pee'd, just like always, and if she happened to be in the way, then so be it, she got pee'd on...

Now, this was always a laughing matter between us...she'd act grossed out but we'd be laughing the whole time because really...it's just pee/and we're in a shower equipped with soap, etc...so it really wasn't a big deal.

Well let me tell you...girls aren't meant to pee standing up...that's for sure...because I was pretty grossed out when she started pee'ing on me, standing up, and near my foot it started like...I can't explain it...you know how we have that nice, tight neat stream meant for standing up...

I don't know...girl pee was super different...and yeah, I guess I was a little disturbed.

Even if I was as completely ****ing sideways as this I doubt I'd share it with my best friend, let alone the whole innerwebs.

Good thing you aren't looking towards a life in politics...

Titty Meat
11-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Even if I was as completely ****ing sideways as this I doubt I'd share it with my best friend, let alone the whole innerwebs.

I bet he could win an election in Independence.

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:53 PM

You wouldn't share that with your best friend?

Shit...about the entire high school heard that story ROFL

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Well I'll tell you what...

The next time I have a serious girlfriend...the first time we shower together she is getting pee'd on, for sure...

It's like a litmus test...

If she lets me pee on her...just you know, harmless pee during shower time...that definitely means I'm wearing the pants...the khakis of the relationship.

Next time anyone wants to know who's whipped/who's the dominant partner...

This is a great test.
Why don't you let her shit in your mouth?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 06:55 PM
www.doodie.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie
11-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Why don't you let her shit in your mouth?
Posted via Mobile Device

See that's gross.

Shit is gross.

Pee is not gross.

It's fucking pee.

Pioli Zombie
11-23-2009, 07:00 PM
See that's gross.

Shit is gross.

Pee is not gross.

It's fucking pee.
Urine denial
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
11-23-2009, 07:01 PM
So who saw this thread going this direction?

eazyb81
11-23-2009, 07:02 PM

Winner!

Thread over.

Reaper16
11-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Hootie is a douche on an epic scale. Mecca isn't a douche at all, so...

Hootie
11-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Hootie is a douche on an epic scale. Mecca isn't a douche at all, so...

Don't be mad at me because I called you out for leaching all over the drafturbators. It's ok dude, you're not the only one.

Reaper16
11-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Don't be mad at me because I called you out for leaching all over the drafturbators. It's ok dude, you're not the only one.
I'm mad at you for innumerable reasons. What you think of me doesn't even qualify to make that list.

CrazyPhuD
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Can we get a Douche of the Year award to go with n00b of the year award? Hell we should have our own CP awards ceremony post season to recognize the best and the worst of last season.

gblowfish
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Have I voted on this before???

Where's the choice for Midnight Douche? The king douche of the CP.

bevischief
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM

this...

bevischief
11-23-2009, 07:34 PM

No joke...

That is a little too much info...

bevischief
11-23-2009, 07:36 PM
2 girls 1 cup...

Skip Towne
11-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Piss on you, Hootie (no offense)

Fairplay
11-23-2009, 07:51 PM
I didn't know hootie changed his name until today.

How long has that been going on?

Fairplay
11-23-2009, 07:57 PM

No joke...

George Brett! Is that really you?

Pablo
11-23-2009, 07:59 PM
This is closer than I'd thought it might be. I think if you throw CoMo in this mix, you have a really great 3-way race.

Rausch
11-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I didn't know hootie changed his name until today.

How long has that been going on?

Apparently since he started urinating on his 1st dates...

kstater
11-23-2009, 08:03 PM
This is closer than I'd thought it might be. I think if you throw CoMo in this mix, you have a really great 3-way race.

It's a lot closer than I thought it would be. I'm guessing a lot of n00bs are voting that don't really know how Hootie is.

Pablo
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
It's a lot closer than I thought it would be. I'm guessing a lot of n00bs are voting that don't really know how Hootie is.To be fair, plenty of folks think Mecca is a douche. And deservedly so.

Frazod
11-23-2009, 08:06 PM

How dare you talk about your fellow beaker that way. :harumph:

Pablo
11-23-2009, 08:08 PM
How dare you talk about your fellow beaker that way. :harumph:Ahhh no. **** that noise.

He's not LarryvilleChief or KUChief; he's CoMoChief and he's Columbia,MO proud.

*On a side note, I went to CoMo a couple of weekends ago and had a thoroughly good time, aside from the whole Tigers thing the town isn't that bad.

kstater
11-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Ahhh no. **** that noise.

He's not LarryvilleChief or KUChief; he's CoMoChief and he's Columbia,MO proud.

*On a side note, I went to CoMo a couple of weekends ago and had a thoroughly good time, aside from the whole Tigers thing the town isn't that bad.

You must not get out much.

Pablo
11-23-2009, 08:12 PM
You must not get out much.I live in St. Joe, brah.

Frazod
11-23-2009, 08:13 PM
You must not get out much.

Says the guy who lives in Arkansas. LMAO

kstater
11-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Says the guy who lives in Arkansas. LMAO

We got some high class places here. That alcoholic grape juice is made nearby.

Frazod
11-23-2009, 08:19 PM
We got some high class places here. That alcoholic grape juice is made nearby.

You must be really proud. :D

Frazod
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I live in St. Joe, brah.

See? You and CoMo, living in Missouri, but proud beakers nonetheless. :thumb:

Gadzooks
11-23-2009, 08:22 PM
A multi choice poll might have sent more of a message.

Gonzo
11-23-2009, 08:37 PM

Aye... the vinegar be a flowing.

I sense a douche-off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo
11-23-2009, 08:39 PM

I sense a douche-off.
Posted via Mobile DeviceVinegar for CoMo, Ammonia for Hootie, and Pert for Mecca. The three have their own scents.

chiefbowe82
11-23-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm baffled i'm not in this poll............

Bwana
11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Heh

Hootie
11-23-2009, 08:54 PM

you're not important enough

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2009, 08:55 PM

The "Who's the biggest dipshit" poll is on Wednesday.

chiefbowe82
11-23-2009, 08:57 PM

I guess you'd know.

RNR
11-23-2009, 09:32 PM

LMAO

ChiTown
11-23-2009, 09:32 PM

I sense a douche-off.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Frazod
11-23-2009, 09:44 PM

I sense a douche-off.
Posted via Mobile Device

We should probably get Kevin to set this up. Surely we have enough douchebags here for a 16 douche bracket.

Gonzo
11-23-2009, 09:46 PM
We should probably get Kevin to set this up. Surely we have enough douchebags here for a 16 douche bracket.

I'm fairly certain that could be arranged.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 09:54 PM

LMAO

notorious
11-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Neither one of them bother me. In fact they are quite entertaining.

Mecca is more serious, and Hootie just doesn't give a ****.

They both have their place here without a doubt.

Of course, I don't take shit seriously on Chiefsplanet, it is meant to be entertainment.

Frazod
11-23-2009, 10:02 PM
LMAO

Don't laugh - I'm sure we'll both be nominated. :)

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2009, 10:03 PM

I'm sure of it!

:D

luv
11-23-2009, 10:05 PM

I would never nominate either of you. When I think of douches, I think more along the lines of fuqtards. Neither of you qualify.

notorious
11-23-2009, 10:10 PM
I would never nominate either of you. When I think of douches, I think more along the lines of fuqtards. Neither of you qualify.

I think you just came up with another conference........

Instead of the AFC and NFC it's the Douches and Fuqtards.

They each have their own distinct style of assholery, but in an out of conference matchup it can go either way.

KCChiefsMan
11-24-2009, 02:13 AM
either one of them bothers me, I only voted to get cash$$$$$$$

BossChief
11-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Just WOW!

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/llR4JBw29Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/llR4JBw29Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kstater
11-24-2009, 05:13 AM
How the hell is this even close?

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:25 AM
How the hell is this even close?A lot of folks just don't care for Mecca; and regardless of how much football "knowledge" he brings to the table he'll be labeled a 'douche' out of spite. He acts douche-like in his own right though, but that's more of an asshole/never been wrong sort of vibe than a true douche vibe. Mecca gets a lot of hate because he makes a lot of claims, but doesn't own all of them, all the time.

Meanwhile, Hootie probably wears popped collar Abercrombie smedium pastel polo's with a backwards Cubs hat and a puca shell necklace. He just might be the pure embodiment of young douche. However, Hootie is self-deprecating and that sort of humor goes a long way on CP. He's an unabashed douche at times, but at least he isn't embarrassed of what he is, and while he's wrong a lot of the time, he doesn't really skirt any issues. He's always around despite a win or loss, and has some decent knowledge in his own right. And that's worth some sort of respect I suppose.

kstater
11-24-2009, 05:33 AM
A lot of folks just don't care for Mecca; and regardless of how much football "knowledge" he brings to the table he'll be labeled a 'douche' out of spite. He acts douche-like in his own right though, but that's more of an asshole/never been wrong sort of vibe than a true douche vibe. Mecca gets a lot of hate because he makes a lot of claims, but doesn't own all of them, all the time.

Meanwhile, Hootie probably wears popped collar Abercrombie smedium pastel polo's with a backwards Cubs hat and a puca shell necklace. He just might be the pure embodiment of young douche. However, Hootie is self-deprecating and that sort of humor goes a long way on CP. He's an unabashed douche at times, but at least he isn't embarrassed of what he is, and while he's wrong a lot of the time, he doesn't really skirt any issues. He's always around despite a win or loss, and has some decent knowledge in his own right. And that's worth some sort of respect I suppose.

LMAO

Hootie
11-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Don't wear any Abercrombie, would refuse to ever wear a hat backwards (in fact, that's one of my biggest pet peeves)...and don't wear any jewelry, including a watch.

So...

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Don't wear any Abercrombie, would refuse to ever wear a hat backwards (in fact, that's one of my biggest pet peeves)...and don't wear any jewelry, including a watch.

So...Goddamnit Hootie, stop ruining the mental image I worked so hard to create.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:47 AM
And to be fair, I could have said...

Hootie probably wears Affliction T-shirts, leather bracelets and has a faux-hawk and a couple tribal tattoos. That's the new-age young douche look. At least I didn't go there with it Hootie.

Hootie
11-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Meh.

Like I said...

I may be a douche compared to some ChiefsPlanet members...clearly, there are some top tier caliber posters on this board...on board and off.

However, until Mecca picks out his own shirts to wear every day, and doesn't have to be reminded by his mother to clean behind his ears every night at bath time, I refuse to acknowledge the results of this poll as valid or accurate.

Fairplay
11-24-2009, 06:06 AM
The survey's sampling error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points on Chiefsplanet poles.

Kyle DeLexus
11-24-2009, 06:15 AM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:103515" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

Pablo
11-24-2009, 06:17 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fad6eZTDikA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fad6eZTDikA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fairplay
11-24-2009, 06:28 AM
...<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95NpxIhOjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95NpxIhOjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Consistent1
11-24-2009, 09:17 AM
I voted for Mecca, but I like having them both around. Some controversy and bullshit makes the board more fun. It is even more fun when it brings out the types that complain about it. Ha. Then again, I don't block people and crap like that. Think all types are what makes this board so much fun and more entertaining than many others.

Rooster
11-24-2009, 09:19 AM
I voted for Mecca, but I like having them both around. Some controversy and bullshit makes the board more fun. It is even more fun when it brings out the types that complain about it. Ha. Then again, I don't block people and crap like that. Think all types are what makes this board so much fun and more entertaining than many others.

Are you running for president? :D

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Meh.

Like I said...

I may be a douche compared to some ChiefsPlanet members...clearly, there are some top tier caliber posters on this board...on board and off.

However, until Mecca picks out his own shirts to wear every day, and doesn't have to be reminded by his mother to clean behind his ears every night at bath time, I refuse to acknowledge the results of this poll as valid or accurate.

Trust us - it's accurate.

But ask yourself this - would Mecca start a thread like this about you?

Skip Towne
11-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Everybody on here has been called a douche at one time or another. Do other sites use that term as much as we do?

Mr. Plow
11-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Where is the Yes to both option?

This.

KCUnited
11-24-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't view mecca as someone popping collars, slamming energy drinks, using Cool Water to disguise ball sweat, making a sideways peace sign when posing for pictures, lining up shots of goldschlonger beside bottles of bud light, and driving a post 1997 mercury cougar. For that reason I voted for baby got brokebac, but I enjoy them both.

Hootie
11-24-2009, 02:52 PM
I don't view mecca as someone popping collars, slamming energy drinks, using Cool Water to disguise ball sweat, making a sideways peace sign when posing for pictures, lining up shots of goldschlonger beside bottles of bud light, and driving a post 1997 mercury cougar. For that reason I voted for baby got brokebac, but I enjoy them both.

I haven't used cologne in a really long time...since junior high. I don't pop my collars...in fact, I rarely wear anything with a collar. I do enjoy energy drinks, namely Mountain Dew Amp'd. I like to drink one before playing basketball or working out, and my friend Steve makes fun of me for it every time. I have never flashed a "peace" sign in my life. I do take shots of liquor...

I also cut my hair. I've had the same haircut my entire life. +1 for me.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 03:00 PM
...<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95NpxIhOjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95NpxIhOjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>ROFL

Param
11-24-2009, 03:39 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fad6eZTDikA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fad6eZTDikA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahahaha photoshop abs

ROFL

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 03:42 PM

huh?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/blue_steel.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2951)

KCChiefsMan
11-24-2009, 05:25 PM

ROFL those guys are hilarious

Bugeater
11-24-2009, 05:31 PM
huh?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/blue_steel.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2951)
I think there's a dude in that mix....

chiefbowe82
11-24-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm 300 pounds of twisted shit, I'll blow your knees off and kick your ass

keg in kc
11-24-2009, 06:10 PM
These threads are getting more and more inane by the day.

ChiefsCountry
11-24-2009, 07:20 PM
How about this awesome prediciton from Hootie on Sunday
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=218567

Hootie
11-25-2009, 01:12 AM
How about this awesome prediciton from Hootie on Sunday
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=218567

what? I won those bets...and a lot of money?

I don't get it...

Pioli Zombie
11-25-2009, 06:36 AM
Sanchez just threw another interception.
Posted via Mobile Device