PDA

View Full Version : KU Border War?

Pages : [1] 2 3

kstater
11-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Isn't this Border War week?

Where's all the discussion and trash talk?

This still is an important game?

11-24-2009, 05:57 AM
No, no, no. It's Border Showdown. We have to be PC on that now.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:59 AM
**** yeah. I'll kick this shit off right.

F*CK YOU TIGERS

We may kinda suck, and our coach might weigh 450 lbs. but you're all an ugly bunch of shit-sacks. **** your mothers. **** your sisters. **** your fathers. Twice. On Sunday.

ROCK CHALK BITCHES

Fairplay
11-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Its a kinder, gentler border war these days.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Tiger fans are like AIDS, except AIDS has a purpose on this Earth.

You Tiger fan pussies couldn't find your nuts if they had a bell taped to them and you were walking through a wind tunnel.

frazod's so ugly, Joakhim Noah nominated him for a secret make-over show. :D

Okay, I'm done for a while...I think.

Kyle DeLexus
11-24-2009, 06:08 AM

F*CK YOU TIGERS

We may kinda suck, and our coach might weigh 450 lbs. but you're all an ugly bunch of shit-sacks. **** your mothers. **** your sisters. **** your fathers. Twice. On Sunday.

ROCK CHALK BITCHES

This.

|Zach|
11-24-2009, 06:29 AM
MU student donations seven times those of KU counterparts

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2009/11/24/mizzou-beats-kansas-charity-competition/

The final: MU $2,169; KU $287.

MU students prevailed in a 48-hour contest between the Missouri Tigers and Kansas Jayhawks to collect money in support of United Way.

At MU, the competition, which began Wednesday, included a pancake breakfast at midnight, change collection at Speakers Circle and Lowry Mall, and a flash mob. MU’s chapter of Student United Way organized the events.

According to its mission mission statement, the local Heart of Missouri United Way works to “improve lives and foster human dignity by mobilizing and coordinating the caring power of community resources in Mid-Missouri.”

Timothy Rich, interim executive director of the local United Way, said this year’s campaign began the first week of September and has a goal of raising about $3.21 million, of which 90 percent has been reached.

|Zach|
11-24-2009, 06:31 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/213635/MU-ISU_6.jpg

Braincase
11-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Jayhawks are playing basketball, and the Tigers are putting on a fashion show for Nike.

Braincase
11-24-2009, 07:00 AM

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2009/11/24/mizzou-beats-kansas-charity-competition/

MU students prevailed in a 48-hour contest between the Missouri Tigers and Kansas Jayhawks to collect money in support of United Way.

At MU, the competition, which began Wednesday, included a pancake breakfast at midnight, change collection at Speakers Circle and Lowry Mall, and a flash mob. MU’s chapter of Student United Way organized the events.

According to its mission mission statement, the local Heart of Missouri United Way works to “improve lives and foster human dignity by mobilizing and coordinating the caring power of community resources in Mid-Missouri.”

Timothy Rich, interim executive director of the local United Way, said this year’s campaign began the first week of September and has a goal of raising about $3.21 million, of which 90 percent has been reached.

You mean to tell me this contest took place in Columbia, and they didn't get a big turnout of KU fans?

|Zach|
11-24-2009, 07:02 AM
You mean to tell me this contest took place in Columbia, and they didn't get a big turnout of KU fans?

Collections will be held on the campuses of the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri on Wednesday, November 18 and Thursday, November 19. The winner of the Loose Change competition will be announced at the KU vs MU football game at Arrowhead stadium on November 28.

In Lawrence, the collection has been organized by David Wilcox and Grant Treaster, Co-Directors for KU’s Center for Community Outreach. More information is available by calling the CCO office at 864-4073.

http://www.unitedwaydgco.org/news_events.html

buddha
11-24-2009, 07:04 AM
yawn...very little is worse than trumped up smack.

Manjello is days away from getting whacked and Mizzou is still a seven win team in a rebuilding year.

Tigers win on Saturday.

|Zach|
11-24-2009, 07:04 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVTK1Unz-kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVTK1Unz-kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBHa0a8hZ-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBHa0a8hZ-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Braincase
11-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Collections will be held on the campuses of the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri on Wednesday, November 18 and Thursday, November 19. The winner of the Loose Change competition will be announced at the KU vs MU football game at Arrowhead stadium on November 28.

In Lawrence, the collection has been organized by David Wilcox and Grant Treaster, Co-Directors for KU’s Center for Community Outreach. More information is available by calling the CCO office at 864-4073.

http://www.unitedwaydgco.org/news_events.html

I stand corrected.

kstater
11-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Jayhawks are playing basketball, and the Tigers are putting on a fashion show for Nike.
LMAO

kepp
11-24-2009, 08:17 AM
We may kinda suck, and our coach might weigh 450 lbs.

You don't have to be nice 'cause he's about to get canned. He's 500+. But, yes...you do suck.

Nixhex
11-24-2009, 08:17 AM
It will be cool to watch the best WR in the Big 12 dominate this weekend. Desmond Briscoe? Yeah right. I can't wait to see Danario Alexander beat KU like a rented mule.

Demonpenz
11-24-2009, 09:03 AM
if the teams were catfish they would be in a fry daddy by now

djrcmay
11-24-2009, 09:09 AM
K.U. has SUCKED so bad the last 6 weeks, M.U. fan's knows its a give me. Like taking candy from a FAT Baby!

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 09:17 AM
I actually just dont care now... MU can kick the shit out of KU and the mental midget QB. I am just ready for this nightmare of a season to be over...

KU Football is all about pussification......

Dottefan
11-24-2009, 09:21 AM

F*CK YOU TIGERS

ROCK CHALK BITCHES

You Tiger fan pussies couldn't find your nuts if they had a bell taped to them and you were walking through a wind tunnel.

frazod's so ugly, Joakhim Noah nominated him for a secret make-over show. :D

Okay, I'm done for a while...I think.

ALL OF THIS

OmahaChief
11-24-2009, 09:25 AM
In the words of DX.....Hey KU I got two words for ya.........

SUCK IT!

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 09:25 AM
This game is going to be like watching two retards fight....

beer bacon
11-24-2009, 09:26 AM
KU is the only team falling apart right now. MU is on the upswing :)

OmahaChief
11-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Get ready for more of this you KU pieces of trash.

http://www.tigerboard.com/images/eatit.jpg

soundmind
11-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Anyone know the best way of getting a ticket or two for this game on such short notice???

Aside from paying to park and hoping you find a deal....I'm not paying face value for this turd fight, but I'd like to go...

Skip Towne
11-24-2009, 09:35 AM

It's more of a police action this year.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Anyone know the best way of getting a ticket or two for this game on such short notice???

Aside from paying to park and hoping you find a deal....I'm not paying face value for this turd fight, but I'd like to go...

They'll probably be giving them away in Lawrence. The only downside to that is.... you'll have to actually go to Lawrence.

DMAC
11-24-2009, 09:39 AM

http://www.tigerboard.com/images/eatit.jpgMan that game was so awesome.

soundmind
11-24-2009, 09:39 AM
They'll probably be giving them away in Lawrence. The only downside to that is.... you'll have to actually go to Lawrence.

:clap:

If I knew where, that's not all that bad, I'm only 30 minutes from Lawrence, and it would give me a reason to hit that record shop again...

RockChalk
11-24-2009, 09:41 AM
K.U. has SUCKED so bad the last 6 weeks, M.U. fan's knows its a give me. Like taking candy from a FAT Baby!

Just like last year, huh?

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 09:42 AM

Considering both teams are just ass. This game has lost its luster bigtime...

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:43 AM

Your team is ass. Ours is rebuilding. :p

kstater
11-24-2009, 09:44 AM

I'm trying to figure out how a game between a team that might eek out a 3rd place finish in the powerful big 12 north and a team battling the Mighty Baylor Bears for last place in the conference garners a National TV audience.

Correction, tie for second in the powerful big 12 north.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Your team is ass. Ours is rebuilding. :p

Didnt Baylor beat you at home this year?

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Didnt Baylor beat you at home this year?

Didn't Baylor beat your basketball team in the conference tournament?

soundmind
11-24-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm trying to figure out how a game between a team that might eek out a 3rd place finish in the powerful big 12 north and a team battling the Mighty Baylor Bears for last place in the conference garners a National TV audience.

Correction, tie for second in the powerful big 12 north.

Already paid for. Any further exposure has to be loaned out from the SEC and Big 10.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 09:48 AM

Yep they sure did.... I will take that after a National Championship....

So we turning this into a basketball thread?

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Yep they sure did.... I will take that after a National Championship....

So we turning this into a basketball thread?

It'll happen eventually.... :D

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 09:52 AM
notice this thread was starting by a dam kittykat fan who just wants to provoke shit.

beer bacon
11-24-2009, 09:52 AM

Again, KU is the only horrible team playing in this game. MU is going to finish with a pretty good record, and we will have the best QB in the Big 12 going into next season. Don't project your team's deficiencies onto MU.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:53 AM
notice this thread was starting by a dam kittykat fan who just wants to provoke shit.

You say that like its wrong.

tooge

try offering Mangino an all you can eat polish sausage fest in return for 2 tix

OnTheWarpath15

KU had the lead, but Mangino stole $2000 worth of contributions so he could have breakfast at Waffle House.

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Those MU Nike costumes will be cool. If MU doesn't crap the bed like they did against Baylor and Nebraska, I expect them to win this game. KU's defense is just horrible.

I got free tickets to the game sec 120 (Chiefs side) row 15. A lot of State Farm Agents bought these tickets in bulk and if they had any left over they gave them out for free to the claim handlers.

kstater

I don't know what you're talking about. I just was inquiring why there was absolutley no discussion a meaningful football game.

Frazod
KU had the lead, but Mangino stole $2000 worth of contributions so he could have breakfast at Waffle House.

We could just feed Mangino to the poor.

That would take care of pretty much all of them.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't know what you're talking about. I just was inquiring why there was absolutley no discussion a meaningful football game.
ROFL

yea ... that's it. :Poke:

CoMoChief

ROFL

I hope KU isn't on the home side this season.....I'm sitting fairly close to the sidelines....I may not be able to see the field if he's roaming the (Chiefs side) sidelines.

kstater
Those MU Nike costumes will be cool. If MU doesn't crap the bed like they did against Baylor and Nebraska, I expect them to win this game. KU's defense is just horrible.

I got free tickets to the game sec 120 (Chiefs side) row 15. A lot of State Farm Agents bought these tickets in bulk and if they had any left over they gave them out for free to the claim handlers.

So is it going to be KU hat with MU shirt, or MU hat with KU shirt?

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 09:56 AM
We could just feed Mangino to the poor.

That would take care of pretty much all of them.
you really think mangino could feed the entire state of mizzery?

Frazod
11-24-2009, 09:57 AM
you really think mangino could feed the entire state of mizzery?

He could easily feed all of Kansas.

Remember, Missouri has actual population centers.

kepp
11-24-2009, 09:58 AM

And the myopic ku fans continue on. Speak for yourself when saying your team is ass. We certainly aren't as good as last year, but we're a long way from being ku-bad.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 09:59 AM
He could easily feed all of Kansas.

Remember, Missouri has actual population centers.
but you were talking about feeding the poor ... everyone knows that Kansas is rich and "Mizzery is poor folk".

JoCo FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.acspotlight.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/moneyman.jpg

kepp
11-24-2009, 10:01 AM

This is a bad matchup game for MU. Frodo & the fellowship of the ring could light it up against our pass "defense". Then again, ku's entire D is horrible. This game could easily go either way.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 10:02 AM
And the myopic ku fans continue on. Speak for yourself when saying your team is ass. We certainly aren't as good as last year, but we're a long way from being ku-bad.

Your right, let me rephrase that.

Since "most" of your fans are ass, the game has lost its luster....

You just better hope and pray MU wins... IF they dont, I am going to ride you like a fat chick for the next year....

kepp
11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Your right, let me rephrase that.

Since "most" of your fans are ass, the game has lost its luster....

You just better hope and pray MU wins... IF they dont, I am going to ride you like Sherron on Aldridge....

FYP

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 10:06 AM
FYP

Hell yeah! Ride those guys to the final 4......

You would too if they were on your team....

Frazod
11-24-2009, 10:06 AM
but you were talking about feeding the poor ... everyone knows that Kansas is rich and "Mizzery is poor folk".

JoCo FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.acspotlight.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/moneyman.jpg

Meh. Somebody's gotta live in all those thousands of trailers that get blown away by tornadoes every year.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 10:11 AM
BTW Frazod, KCMizzou and the rest of my MUron buddies.. Good luck and be safe in your holiday travels...

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 10:15 AM
So is it going to be KU hat with MU shirt, or MU hat with KU shirt?

The only thing I have that's anything from any of the schools is the 2008 National Title KU shirt, well and KU bball shorts from HS that amazingly still fit me.

Thanks for being a dumbass though.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Meh. Somebody's gotta live in all those thousands of trailers that get blown away by tornadoes every year.
Columbia is the Trailer Park capital of the world after all.

Go Mizzou!!!

http://www.drbukk.com/images9/cebina.jpg

Frazod
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Wasn't that photo taken just outside Wichita? :D

beer bacon
11-24-2009, 10:22 AM
I have to wonder what someone from the east or west coast thinks when they see one Midwestern resident saying another Midwestern state is full of hicks and white trash. Sorry folks, there isn't really much of a difference between Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and all rest except a few mid-sized metropolitan areas. Anyone saying Lawrence, Columbia, or Lincoln is full of hicks and white trash is just ignorant.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 10:24 AM
nah ... you can tell by the colt 45

tha' B pure Meeeeezoura folk rite thar!

gblowfish
11-24-2009, 10:36 AM

Nothing says "I Love You" like Wichita sex in a dumpster.

Go Tigers!

gblowfish
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
BTW:
BURN LAWRENCE AGAIN!!!

Frazod
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Nothing says "I Love You" like Wichita sex in a dumpster.

Go Tigers!

LMAO

I love that photo - I use it as the desktop background on my work computer.

Makes me start off every day with a smile...... :evil:

Lzen
11-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Ironic that this thread had to be started by a KSU fan?

Lzen
11-24-2009, 10:45 AM

http://www.tigerboard.com/images/eatit.jpg

Odd that MU fans just conveniently forget the most recent game.

Hey frazod, I think you should put this pic on your desktop. :D

Frazod
11-24-2009, 10:47 AM

Hey frazod, I think you should put this pic on your desktop. :D

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=90219&d=1259081106

Nah. I wasn't at that game. :)

Coach
11-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Ironic that this thread had to be started by a KSU fan?

Who gives a fuck?

If I am not mistaken, you're a KU fan, yes? Shouldn't you be trashing Tiger fans, regardless of a Mildcat fan starting the thread? :D

OnTheWarpath15
11-24-2009, 10:58 AM
God, this is depressing.

Would each of your respective programs get good again please? The lack of quality smack when you guys suck is sad.

This is like watching Terri Schiavo and Natasha Richardson battle it out on Celebrity Jeopardy.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:01 AM
God, this is depressing.

Would each of your respective programs get good again please? The lack of quality smack when you guys suck is sad.

This is like watching Terri Schiavo and Natasha Richardson battle it out on Celebrity Jeopardy.

Hey, at least we have a winning record. :harumph:

Mr. Plow
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM

You know the matchup has lost its luster when frazod resorts to basketball smack.

HemiEd
11-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Wasn't that photo taken just outside Wichita? :DOnce again proving you have never been there. Look at the background, that is not in Kansas. If you look close enough, you just might find a still.

http://i46.tinypic.com/wkoi6b.jpg

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Who gives a ****?

If I am not mistaken, you're a KU fan, yes? Shouldn't you be trashing Tiger fans, regardless of a Mildcat fan starting the thread? :D
it matters because stupid ass wildcat fan starts a fight and then sits back and laughs.

time to kill us a kitty

http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/roadkill-cat-wall-art.jpg

OmahaChief
11-24-2009, 11:10 AM

I remember it I just choose to forget it. That loss still stings. Have to admit both of our games in Arrowhead have been fun as hell to watch.

Now beat it Beaker! :mizzou:

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:11 AM
You know the matchup has lost its luster when frazod resorts to basketball smack.

Sad, ain't it? :sulk:

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:11 AM
it matters because stupid ass wildcat fan starts a fight and then sits back and laughs.

time to kill us a kitty

Uh, we did.

You didn't.

:)

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Once again proving you have never been there. Look at the background, that is not in Kansas. If you look close enough, you just might find a still.

What are those things - little pumpkins?

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Uh, we did.

You didn't.

:)
stabbed in the back :cuss:

go after a mizzou fan and a KSU fans stabs you in the back ... go after a KSU fan and a MUron stabs you in the back.

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank god they play this game at Arrowhead. I wouldn't want any of the stupid to rub off onto the Mozzou players once they crossed the state line.

Coach
11-24-2009, 11:17 AM

go after a mizzou fan and a KSU fans stabs you in the back ... go after a KSU fan and a MUron stabs you in the back.

Then complete the tri-fectia then. Heh.

HemiEd
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM

:rolleyes: Should have captioned them, no MIZZOU fan would recognize them. :D

gblowfish
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Mangino can hardly wait to get out of bed every morning...the excitement of the Border Showdow awaits! And, Arrowhead has LOTS of concession stands!

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM

:rockon:

kstater
11-24-2009, 11:26 AM

time to kill us a kitty

Scoreboard?

kepp
11-24-2009, 11:35 AM

They actually look fake. Ironic.

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Mangino can hardly wait to get out of bed every morning...the excitement of the Border Showdow awaits! And, Arrowhead has LOTS of concession stands!

That smack was wiggity-wiggity-wack, yo!

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:49 AM
They actually look fake. Ironic.

Perhaps they're some sort of consolation prize after you get your ass kicked by your arch rival in the biggest game ever played in the rivalry.

:hmmm:

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Perhaps they're some sort of consolation prize after you get your ass kicked by your arch rival in the biggest game ever played in the rivalry.

:hmmm:still bitter, i see.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 12:02 PM
still bitter, i see.

Scoreboard.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2009, 12:44 PM
So Stoked for this game

veist
11-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Scoreboard.

It was like you won the battle and lost the war. You beat KU, got mugged and left for dead in an alley by OU and were shut out from the BCS by KU.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2009, 12:49 PM
It was like you won the battle and lost the war. You beat KU, got mugged and left for dead in an alley by OU and were shut out from the BCS by KU.

yes ku's football program looks to be going down the crapper as we speak

Priest31kc
11-24-2009, 12:50 PM

we were shut out of the BCS by the BCS, not KU. Anyone w/ a brain knows MU should have been there ahead of KU, Im not gunna get into that again.

kepp
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM

Wow, who knew that beating your rival and going on to play in the championship game is losing? Crazy.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, who knew that beating your rival and going on to play in the championship game is losing? Crazy.

Lew Perkins mouth ftw!

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 01:05 PM
I'd say don't blitz the safety this time, but... whatever.

frazod went to basketball... LMAO LMAO LMAO

LMAO

kepp
11-24-2009, 01:10 PM

Some might say we have a similar purpose:

http://becking.com/images/logos/LicensePlates/linebackers.jpg

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/assets_c/2009/07/Reesing1-thumb-150x200.jpg

Pants
11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Scoreboard.

Yeah, I believe KU won 40 to 37, lol. Since when does "scoreboard" apply to 2 years ago?

OnTheWarpath15
11-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I believe KU won 40 to 37, lol. Since when does "scoreboard" apply to 2 years ago?

Since that was the game that was being discussed?

:shrug:

Frazod
11-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Some might say we have a similar purpose:

http://becking.com/images/logos/LicensePlates/linebackers.jpg

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/assets_c/2009/07/Reesing1-thumb-150x200.jpg

LMAO I still can't believe that picture is actually real. And the beakers thought Daniel picking his nose was bad? Jesus.

Pants
11-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Since that was the game that was being discussed?

:shrug:

Oh, in that case, I think I'll take losing to MU and winning the Orange Bowl every single time. I'm sure you guys would rather beat KU and then watch us on national TV and be able to say "scoreboard". Haha.

HemiEd
we were shut out of the BCS by the BCS, not KU. Anyone w/ a brain knows MU should have been there ahead of KU, Im not gunna get into that again.

Too late, you already did. The experts picked the worthy team, to go to the BCS. They were right, January 3, 2008: Kansas 24, Virginia Tech 21

Frazod

Because we were discussing the game two years ago, numbnuts. Try to keep up.

OnTheWarpath15
11-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Oh, in that case, I think I'll take losing to MU and winning the Orange Bowl every single time. I'm sure you guys would rather beat KU and then watch us on national TV and be able to say "scoreboard". Haha.

You guys?

I'm not a fan of either team, dipshit.

Merely pointing out your lack of reading comprehension.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Too late, you already did. The experts picked the worthy team, to go to the BCS. They were right, January 3, 2008: Kansas 24, Virginia Tech 21

No, all the experts picked Missouri. The bought off, sucked off douchebags who owned the stadium picked Kansas.

Why is why, when the season was over, Missouri was ranked higher than Kansas. The experts decided that, too.

As well as the players on the field.

kcfanXIII
11-24-2009, 01:21 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/kcfanxiii/motivator8284402.jpg

Frazod
11-24-2009, 01:23 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/kcfanxiii/motivator8284402.jpg

Nice. :D

Pants
11-24-2009, 01:28 PM
No, all the experts picked Missouri. The bought off, sucked off douchebags who owned the stadium picked Kansas.

Why is why, when the season was over, Missouri was ranked higher than Kansas. The experts decided that, too.

As well as the players on the field.

You can have the ranking and "scoreboard" every time and I'll take the trophy, k? Of course, hadn't we missed 3 fucking field goals, this all would be moot anyway.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 01:36 PM
You can have the ranking and "scoreboard" every time and I'll take the trophy, k? Of course, hadn't we missed 3 fucking field goals, this all would be moot anyway.

If we hadn't lost, we'd have won! :deevee:

And I'd rather enjoy the huge victory over a hated rival than become the latest poster child for all that is wrong and corrupt with the BCS.

Fairplay
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM
I want to see KIA's, WIA's and MIA's on this thread.

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 01:40 PM

LOL

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:05 PM

And I'd rather enjoy the huge victory over a hated rival than become the latest poster child for all that is wrong and corrupt with the BCS.

HAHAHAHA. Whatever makes you feel better. I've never seen anyone be so bitter and say I'd rather have the other thing.

Fact of the matter is, you have no meaningful trophies and we do. Such is life. We beat you last year, and it felt good, don't get me wrong it, but I'd much rather have another trophy. The fact is, we get to play each other every year and it's pretty back and forth, so it really doesn't mean that much.

I don't know how many more times you're going to say "Oh yeah? But but but we beat you that one time! So hah!" Get real.

Priest31kc
11-24-2009, 02:06 PM
HAHAHAHA. Whatever makes you feel better. I've never seen anyone be so bitter and say I'd rather have the other thing.

Fact of the matter is, you have no meaningful trophies and we do. Such is life. We beat you last year, and it felt good, don't get me wrong it, but I'd much rather have another trophy. The fact is, we get to play each other every year and it's pretty back and forth, so it really doesn't mean that much.

I don't know how many more times you're going to say "Oh yeah? But but but we beat you that one time! So hah!" Get real.

You'd be doing the same exact thing if the roles were reversed.

kstater
11-24-2009, 02:08 PM

We can discuss this year then. How's the bottom of the conference look? Going to get ahead of Baylor to finish 11th?

Scoreboard?

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:10 PM
You'd be doing the same exact thing if the roles were reversed.

Yeah, I'd be jealous. You guys got a good thing going though, next year should be fun for you, I'm sure Pinkel will get you something good before he's done, but as of right now, I'm just going to bask in the glory of KU's trophies that you don't have.

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:12 PM
We can discuss this year then. How's the bottom of the conference look? Going to get ahead of Baylor to finish 11th?

Scoreboard?

Yeah, you guys handled us. This was a horrible year for KU football, but been there done that. I have faith things will get better again, though. We haven't played mizury yet, so the only scoreboard that applies for now is the 40-37 KU win, innit?

eazyb81
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
You can have the ranking and "scoreboard" every time and I'll take the trophy, k? Of course, hadn't we missed 3 ****ing field goals, this all would be moot anyway.

What trophy? The "co-north champion" trophy your lame AD has displayed proudly in your football trophy case?

Seriously, how f'n gay can you get.

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:16 PM
What trophy? The "co-north champion" trophy your lame AD has displayed proudly in your football trophy case?

Seriously, how f'n gay can you get.

The one with the oranges in it, dumbass.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:18 PM

Le Burn.:clap:ROFL

Frazod
11-24-2009, 02:20 PM

Right. Because you had such a long, storied history playing against Vagina Tech.

:whackit:

And we got a trophy that year, too. And we legimately earned the right to play in the game, which is more than anybody can say for fucking Kansas. Although I'm sure your players looked manly as hell watching us play Oklahoma on TV. LMAO

Kansas has never played in the conference championship game, have they? You must be proud. Too bad the owners of the Orange Bowl can't magically propel you to that spot - you actually have to earn it.

kepp
11-24-2009, 02:20 PM

You know Mangino is going to devour those out of spite. Then what will Perkins have to show for all that time he spent on his knees?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM
You know Mangino is going to devour those out of spite. Then what will Perkins have to show for all that time he spent on his knees?

ROFL

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Right. Because you had such a long, storied history playing against Vagina Tech.

:whackit:

And we got a trophy that year, too. And we legimately earned the right to play in the game, which is more than anybody can say for ****ing Kansas. Although I'm sure your players looked manly as hell watching us play Oklahoma on TV. LMAO

Kansas has never played in the conference championship game, have they? You must be proud. Too bad the owners of the Orange Bowl can't magically propel you to that spot - you actually have to earn it.

What we have > what you have. "Playing in the conference championship game"? Are you serious? That's what you got? You got fucking molested by Oklahoma, you weren't even competitive.

Just accept the fact and move on. Seriously. Your shit is weak and it just makes you look more bitter and jealous every time you bring these weak ass arguments. You can talk about legitimacy all you want, the fact is, KU went on to play in the Orange Bowl and won it. Your sour grapes don't change the fact. Learn to deal. LMAO

eazyb81
11-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Oh neato! We have a Cotton Bowl trophy from that year, and we have a North Division trophy - actually we have two North Division trophies. How many do you have?

We also have an Orange Bowl trophy AND a Sugar Bowl trophy, but I'm sure you don't remember since ku's football tradition didn't start until September 2007.

Refresh my memory: how many times has the revolting blob finished above Pinkel?

How many bowls has ku even been to?

eazyb81
11-24-2009, 02:29 PM

only if they replace the oranges with bacon.

God, how embarrassing to have that hideous monster as the face of your football program.

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh neato! We have a Cotton Bowl trophy from that year, and we have a North Division trophy - actually we have two North Division trophies. How many do you have?

We also have an Orange Bowl trophy AND a Sugar Bowl trophy, but I'm sure you don't remember since ku's football tradition didn't start until September 2007.

Refresh my memory: how many times has the revolting blob finished above Pinkel?

How many bowls has ku even been to?

Sorry, I meant in the BCS era.

And ROFL @ the Cotton Bowl. Nice work.

kepp
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey...it turns out Adidas didn't want you guys to feel left out and they made a new costume...errr...uniform for you.
http://www.tigerboard.com/uimages/user7286_25.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM

God, how embarrassing to have that hideous monster as the face of your football program.

Reminds me of Veruca Salt after she chewed the forbidden gum...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey...it turns out Adidas didn't want you guys to feel left out and they made a new costume...errr...uniform for you.
http://www.tigerboard.com/uimages/user7286_25.jpg

My God that's sexy!

Saulbadguy
11-24-2009, 02:35 PM

Wow, you are some kind of moron.

eazyb81

Ah, nice to know you only count bowls in the BCS era, that makes a ton of sense to disregard ~70 years of bowl history. :spock:

Yes, LOL at the Cotton Bowl. It sucks hard. All the shitty teams go there, which is why ku has been there so many times in their prestigious history. Good comeback.

Pants

Weren't you the dumbass who wished cancer on my mom? Fat jokes are one thing, but to say it's embarrassing to be represented by one? Wow, you show true class again and again.

Fucking Missouri garbage.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 02:36 PM
What we have > what you have. "Playing in the conference championship game"? Are you serious? That's what you got? You got fucking molested by Oklahoma, you weren't even competitive.

Just accept the fact and move on. Seriously. Your shit is weak and it just makes you look more bitter and jealous every time you bring these weak ass arguments. You can talk about legitimacy all you want, the fact is, KU went on to play in the Orange Bowl and won it. Your sour grapes don't change the fact. Learn to deal. LMAO

We got beat just like you would have gotten beat if you'd actually earned the right to play in it. Or do you think you'd have actually beaten Oklahoma? Perhaps Lew could have sucked off all their linemen so they'd be too relaxed to block and tackle?

You rode the weakest schedule imaginable to a game you didn't deserve, and the only reason you made it was because you lost to the only good team you played all year, thereby dodging the beatdown you'd have gotten in the championship game. And then you endlessly brag on it and act like others, people who know the truth, should not only care about it, but be impressed. WE COULDN'T BEAT THE ONLY GOOD TEAM ON OUR SCHEDULE, WIN OUR DIVISION OR MAKE IT TO THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, BUT WE'RE GREAT! REALLY WE ARE!!!!

The only thing more pussy than that 2007 schedule is you. ROFL

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Ku is a basketball school

SPchief
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Anybody know the way to the Big 12 Championship game?

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Anybody know the way to the Big 12 Championship game?

Yea just follow Helu to the end zone

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
We got beat just like you would have gotten beat if you'd actually earned the right to play in it. Or do you think you'd have actually beaten Oklahoma? Perhaps Lew could have sucked off all their linemen so they'd be too relaxed to block and tackle?

You rode the weakest schedule imaginable to a game you didn't deserve, and the only reason you made it was because you lost to the only good team you played all year, thereby dodging the beatdown you'd have gotten in the championship game. And then you endlessly brag on it and act like others, people who know the truth, should not only care about it, but be impressed. WE COULDN'T BEAT THE ONLY GOOD TEAM ON OUR SCHEDULE, WIN OUR DIVISION OR MAKE IT TO THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, BUT WE'RE GREAT! REALLY WE ARE!!!!

The only thing more pussy than that 2007 schedule is you. ROFL

Yeah, we were great in 2007, not going to lie.

HemiEd
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Although I'm sure your players looked manly as hell watching us play Oklahoma on TV. LMAO

How did that work out, Tim? Do you wake up at night in a cold sweat, thinking about that beating?

TIED5573
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
You can have the ranking and "scoreboard" every time and I'll take the trophy, k? Of course, hadn't we missed 3 ****ing field goals, this all would be moot anyway.

Finally, someone who can use 'moot' and not 'mute'! Well done and carry on, sir! Semper Fi!

Frazod
11-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah, we were great in 2007, not going to lie.

I didn't think you'd have a response to that.

So, what color dress are you wearing today? I hope it doesn't clash with your pumps.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 02:48 PM
How did that work out, Tim? Do you wake up at night in a cold sweat, thinking about that beating?

Oh yeah.

Good thing Kansas never gets beat by Oklahoma, eh?

veist
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM

*shrug* In the screwed up world of the BCS losing that game close was clearly better than winning it. Does it make sense? No, but that is certainly how it worked out. Its a beauty contest and whoever won it was going to have a beatdown from OU as everyone's last memory of them playing when it came selection time.

HemiEd
11-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah.

Good thing Kansas never gets beat by Oklahoma, eh?

Well, they did win their next game after getting robbed at Arrowhead. :D

Pants
11-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I didn't think you'd have a response to that.

So, what color dress are you wearing today? I hope it doesn't clash with your pumps.

Response to what? We've been repeating the same thing over and over this whole time. As much as I enjoy seeing you this bitter about KU, I do have work to do, and CP has really affected it today, hah.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Response to what? We've been repeating the same thing over and over this whole time. As much as I enjoy seeing you this bitter about KU, I do have work to do, and CP has really affected it today, hah.

Damn straight; that fat fucker's trough isn't going to slop itself!

Chop-chop!:evil:

kcfanXIII
11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
face it ku fan, the more you throw that orange bowl trophy in mu fan's face, the more mu fan is going to tell you how you stole it. its how it is. its how it always will be. get used to it.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 03:08 PM

Bitter? You keep forgetting who won. Being a man, I'll take the win over an underserved horseshit trophy.

BTW, as usual, thanks for ruining an otherwise good-natured thread, which is something at which you've always excelled over the years. Being the nastiest, whiniest twat on the board is probably something else you're proud of.

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
My wife and I made the cover of the FYI section in the Star two years ago before the first game at Arrowhead. They were doing a bit on divided couples. The pic showed me (in my KU gear) and my wife (in MU gear) squared off like we were boxing. There were more pics inside. It was a pretty good time, till the game rolled around. I got my revenge last year, though. This year makes me nervous.

Pants
11-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Bitter? You keep forgetting who won. Being a man, I'll take the win over an underserved horseshit trophy.

BTW, as usual, thanks for ruining an otherwise good-natured thread, which is something at which you've always excelled over the years. Being the nastiest, whiniest twat on the board is probably something else you're proud of.

I'm sorry you take everything I say so personally. I didn't mean to ruin the thread for you, it's still good-matured to me. I thought the whole point of the thread was to start another argument about which school is superior, an argument to which I happily contributed. Quit getting your panties in a bunch, relax.

P.S. Did you attend MU?

Reaper16
11-24-2009, 03:34 PM
More like BOREing War, m i rite?

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 03:38 PM
face it ku fan, the more you throw that orange bowl trophy in mu fan's face, the more mu fan is going to tell you how you stole it. its how it is. its how it always will be. get used to it.

I don't get the desire to go around and around with it... it's not like you're going to suddenly enlighten someone on a 2 year old topic.

While the overall series is pretty even, Mizzou has the upper hand in football because they won the only important game between the two teams in recent memory. Last year's game was fun, but nothing beats the hype of 2 years ago, and Mizzou won the game. StFU about it, because it's not going to change anything.

As far as overall success, Kansas won the Orange Bowl. Deal with it, or don't deal with it, they still won the Orange Bowl. It happened. StFU about it, because it's not going to change anything. Mizzou's had a good run, too.

In the grand scheme of things though, we're talking about a BCS bowl victory in a screwy system, division titles, and border war drums. No one else gives a sh*t about our sorry ass programs, so just StFU about it.

BWillie
11-24-2009, 03:38 PM
I'll be there rooting KU on to become bowl eligible. Motor City Bowl here we come, yahoooooo

Pants
11-24-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't get the desire to go around and around with it... it's not like you're going to suddenly enlighten someone on a 2 year old topic.

While the overall series is pretty even, Mizzou has the upper hand in football because they won the only important game between the two teams in recent memory. Last year's game was fun, but nothing beats the hype of 2 years ago, and Mizzou won the game. StFU about it, because it's not going to change anything.

As far as overall success, Kansas won the Orange Bowl. Deal with it, or don't deal with it, they still won the Orange Bowl. It happened. StFU about it, because it's not going to change anything. Mizzou's had a good run, too.

In the grand scheme of things though, we're talking about a BCS bowl victory in a screwy system, division titles, and border war drums. No one else gives a sh*t about our sorry ass programs, so just StFU about it.

You're pretty much right. But MU vs KU trash talk is still fun. I agree though, we are not football bluebloods and never will be. We are both pretty much garbage as far the big football program schools are concerned.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry you take everything I say so personally. I didn't mean to ruin the thread for you, it's still good-matured to me. I thought the whole point of the thread was to start another argument about which school is superior, an argument to which I happily contributed. Quit getting your panties in a bunch, relax.

P.S. Did you attend MU?

The only panties involved are the ones you're wearing, scumbag.

kepp
11-24-2009, 03:46 PM
I'll be there rooting KU on to become bowl eligible. Motor City Bowl here we come, yahoooooo

More like the cereal bowl when you find yourselves sitting at home.

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 04:03 PM
More like the cereal bowl when you find yourselves sitting at home.

All Big 12 schools will be happy with the tens of dollars that Mizzou's bowl appearance will bring the conference.

kepp
11-24-2009, 04:03 PM
All Big 12 schools will be happy with the tens of dollars that Mizzou's bowl appearance will bring the conference.

Especially the freeloaders.

FishingRod
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm a KU fan but the lead up to the game two years ago (that we lost) was something special. KU won last year and I enjoyed it but really it was a game to see who was 4th or 5th or 6th best in the conference. That does take some of the joy out of it. I'll be rooting for KU this weekend but it really isn't something one can get all fired up about. Both programs were not as good this year as they were last year and they were not as good last year year as they were the year before that. It is not exactly an inspiring trend. Thankfully basketball season is upon us, where KU should again challenge for the National title and I believe MU has the ability to make back to back tournament appearances for the first time in quite a while. All in all 2010 looks like it will be a better year. Since this is most likely the last game Mangino will coach for the Hawks I'm hoping for and old fashioned beat down of the Tigers as a farewell present for the the big fellow.

Lloyd Christmas
11-24-2009, 04:22 PM
2007 schedule was the pussiest schedule of all time
Lew Perkins paid BCS officials
Orange bowl sucks-Vagina tech could barely beat school of the deaf
Mangino is fat
Todd Reesing is gay

Rinse and repeat.

LOL at Frazod and his weak ass smack talk. Dude you sound pathetic and are so butt hurt over that season it's hilarious. You think you could just stick to the fact you beat us but instead you continue to spout off like a cry baby. Both teams had a good season. Get over it

Dottefan
11-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I hate MU...no matter if KU is 1-8 leading up to the game, I will always get fired up to play MU. I know the feeling is mutual with MU fan. Thats what makes this rilvary great.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Wow this thread didnt get predictable did it?

Pants
11-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Wow this thread didnt get predictable did it?

No, because we didn't start talking about basketball yet. ROFL

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Wow this thread didnt get predictable did it?They never do.

Somebody should dig up the thread from a couple years ago. That had some Grade-A shit-talking.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 04:35 PM
2007 schedule was the pussiest schedule of all time
Lew Perkins paid BCS officials
Orange bowl sucks-Vagina tech could barely beat school of the deaf
Mangino is fat
Todd Reesing is gay

Rinse and repeat.

LOL at Frazod and his weak ass smack talk. Dude you sound pathetic and are so butt hurt over that season it's hilarious. You think you could just stick to the fact you beat us but instead you continue to spout off like a cry baby. Both teams had a good season. Get over it

Hey cumstain, let me spell it out for you.

I drove 500 miles to watch the KU/MU game in 2007. Attending that game was the greatest sports experience of my life. The only thing that would be better would be watching the Chiefs knock the Broncos out of the playoffs in person, and probably that wouldn't cut it, since Kansas scumbags who root for my Missouri pro team would also get enjoyment out of it. But I digress. Anyway, if Missouri had lost that game, if I had driven all that way and invested so much time and energy and emotion into it, and we'd lost.... fuck, I would have been devastated. Losing a game of that magnitude.... to Kansas? KANSAS? Jesus, I can't imagine how awful that would have been. I might have just driven my car off a fucking cliff somewhere. So when presented with this Gayhawk "you're just jealous" drivel, I can tell you, no, I'm not. Sure you backed into the Orange Bowl, beat another fraud and won it. So what? I'd wouldn't trade the joy of that night for a 100 bought-off BCS bullshit bowls.

Now, if there's nothing further, Lloyd, you and Metrosuck can go back to fisting each other.

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Le Burn.:clap:ROFL

It's a burn if you're a dumbass and forgot that KU won a national title the previous year in basketball and MU hasn't sniffed a final 4 in oh I dunno......ever.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 04:39 PM
No, because we didn't start talking about basketball yet. ROFL

Yes it did, way back when I asked about losing to Baylor at home, immediately prompted KU losing to Baylor in the Conference Tourney last year....

Spott
11-24-2009, 04:39 PM

Sadly, this. Noone outside of the immediate area cares about the rivalry and the BCS always has been BS which is why the NFL will always be king.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Sadly, this. Noone outside of the immediate area cares about the rivalry and the BCS always has been BS which is why the NFL will always be king.

Second....

IF it wasnt for us retards arguing over it... Would anyone really care about MU or KU football?

Doubt it.... To many, it is precieved as a giant hick fest....

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Second....

IF it wasnt for us retards arguing over it... Would anyone really care about MU or KU football?

Doubt it.... To many, it is precieved as a giant hick fest....At least the rest of the nation cares about KANSAS BASKETBALL.

Thread hi-jack started.

Pants
11-24-2009, 04:44 PM

I drove 500 miles to watch the KU/MU game in 2007. Attending that game was the greatest sports experience of my life. The only thing that would be better would be watching the Chiefs knock the Broncos out of the playoffs in person, and probably that wouldn't cut it, since Kansas scumbags who root for my Missouri pro team would also get enjoyment out of it. But I digress. Anyway, if Missouri had lost that game, if I had driven all that way and invested so much time and energy and emotion into it, and we'd lost.... ****, I would have been devastated. Losing a game of that magnitude.... to Kansas? KANSAS? Jesus, I can't imagine how awful that would have been. I might have just driven my car off a ****ing cliff somewhere. So when presented with this Gayhawk "you're just jealous" drivel, I can tell you, no, I'm not. Sure you backed into the Orange Bowl, beat another fraud and won it. So what? I'd wouldn't trade the joy of that night for a 100 bought-off BCS bullshit bowls.

Now, if there's nothing further, Lloyd, you and Metrosuck can go back to fisting each other.

Winning the NC in 2008 was probably the best night of my life. I know it might sound pathetic to some, but after you watch every game and invest SO MUCH emotion into something and then that investment pays off... OMG, I still get goosebumps. It was so surreal, so hard to explain, best I can say is that it was purest of pure jubilation I have ever felt. Shit was INSANE.

I'm not trying to rub it in or anything like that, I'm being 100% honest. I'm just saying I understand where you're coming from.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Winning the NC in 2008 was probably the best night of my life. I know it might sound pathetic to some, but after you watch every game and invest SO MUCH emotion into something and then that investment pays off... OMG, I still get goosebumps. It was so surreal, so hard to explain, best I can say is that it was purest of pure jubilation I have ever felt. Shit was INSANE.

I'm not trying to run it in, honestly, I'm just saying I understand where you're coming from.

Oh Yeah!

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:47 PM

I'm not trying to rub it in or anything like that, I'm being 100% honest. I'm just saying I understand where you're coming from.Yeah, that game caused perma-boner for like a week afterward.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 04:48 PM

I'm not trying to rub it in or anything like that, I'm being 100% honest. I'm just saying I understand where you're coming from.

Remind me again, that was... soccer, right? Oh wait, no... it was basketball. Yes. That's right, isn't it? Basketball?

I'm sorry, I just got really sleepy.

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 04:49 PM

I drove 500 miles to watch the KU/MU game in 2007. Attending that game was the greatest sports experience of my life. The only thing that would be better would be watching the Chiefs knock the Broncos out of the playoffs in person, and probably that wouldn't cut it, since Kansas scumbags who root for my Missouri pro team would also get enjoyment out of it. But I digress. Anyway, if Missouri had lost that game, if I had driven all that way and invested so much time and energy and emotion into it, and we'd lost.... ****, I would have been devastated. Losing a game of that magnitude.... to Kansas? KANSAS? Jesus, I can't imagine how awful that would have been. I might have just driven my car off a ****ing cliff somewhere. So when presented with this Gayhawk "you're just jealous" drivel, I can tell you, no, I'm not. Sure you backed into the Orange Bowl, beat another fraud and won it. So what? I'd wouldn't trade the joy of that night for a 100 bought-off BCS bullshit bowls.

ROFL you got problems

Pants
11-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Remind me again, that was... soccer, right? Oh wait, no... it was basketball. Yes. That's right, isn't it? Basketball?

Dude, that was not the point of the post AT ALL.

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM

frazod basketball smack and "secondary sport" smack in one thread... I think we're done here. We've come full circle. Thread closed. Don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Brock
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM

I drove 500 miles to watch the KU/MU game in 2007. Attending that game was the greatest sports experience of my life.

This is one of the saddest statements I've ever read on Chiefsplanet. Sorry, pal. :(

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Mario Chalmers game-tying 3 pt shot <===== greatest moment in my sports life.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:51 PM

I'm sorry, I just got really sleepy.You watch baseball religiously. That shit is coma-inducing for the most part. Except when Cy Young award winner Zack Greinke is pitching.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
ROFL you got problems

Says the guy who's scared of kittycats.

Pants
11-24-2009, 04:53 PM
frazod basketball smack and "secondary sport" smack in one thread... I think we're done here. We've come full circle. Thread closed. Don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

The thing is, he cared about basketball so much when mizury was making that run last year. What the fuck ever.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 04:54 PM
You watch baseball religiously. That shit is coma-inducing for the most part. Except when Cy Young award winner Zack Greinke is pitching.

I don't watch it "religously." I watch perhaps a quarter to a third of the regular season games.

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Says the guy who's scared of kittycats.

:spock: what?

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 04:56 PM
ROFL you got problems

We all do.

Sasha Kaun

Reaper16
11-24-2009, 04:57 PM
This is one of the saddest statements I've ever read on Chiefsplanet. Sorry, pal. :(
Its not sad at all, imo. Historic rivalry, neutral site, #2 team in the nation vs #4 team in the nation. That was an epic night.

Brock
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Its not sad at all, imo. Historic rivalry, neutral site, #2 team in the nation vs #4 team in the nation. That was an epic night.

And yet, the result of the game really meant nothing. It was a great game signifying nothing.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
The thing is, he cared about basketball so much when mizury was making that run last year. What the fuck ever.

Yeah, I cared so much I think I actually watched the last 15 minutes of one the games.

Go check the threads, dipshit. I was happy they were doing well. That's pretty much it. Basketball is a tedious to me as a tennis match.

Pants
11-24-2009, 04:59 PM
And yet, the result of the game really meant nothing. It was a great game signifying nothing.

Yeah, that was my point too when we were first talking about it. The game has no historical significance.

Reaper16
11-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I still contend there is nothing sad about it for an MU fan. If you want to say that being an MU fan is what is sad then there is something to be said for that. But MU fans had to feel on top of the world after that game. And indeed, for a week, they were.

POND_OF_RED

You're retarded. I understand that your team didn't allow you to fully enjoy that night but to even compare any KC sporting event of the past 20 years to it is asinine. When two bitter rivals match up knowing that the winner walks away the number one team in the nation that is a very important game. I understand if you weren't there because it fell in the middle of basketball season but for those of us who were there I don't think anyone would deny it was the most exciting night for both of these programs. I'd be much happier watching the Chiefs win the AFC Championship against Denver than I would be watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl against some NFC team I don't give two shits about.

Frazod

So what? I was there AT THE MOMENT, not in hindsight. I wasn't watching it on TV.

I had attended the NFC Championship Game earlier that year. And for me, Missouri beating Kansas blew that experience away.

Pablo
Yeah, that was my point too when we were first talking about it. The game has no historical significance.They should have given out that trophy full or oranges to the winner of the Border War...but alas, they decided that trophy was for a bigger and better game.

Pants
11-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I cared so much I think I actually watched the last 15 minutes of one the games.

Go check the threads, dipshit. I was happy they were doing well. That's pretty much it. Basketball is a tedious to me as a tennis match.

I don't really care that much. All I remember is you talking mad shit. You like talking out of both sides of your mouth, who doesn't. You angry little man.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't really care that much. All I remember is you talking mad shit. You like talking out of both sides of your mouth, who doesn't. You angry little man.frazod is going to rain keyboard hellfire upon you now.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I don't really care that much. All I remember is you talking mad shit. You like talking out of both sides of your mouth, who doesn't. You angry little man.

You are a motherfucking liar. Find a thread where I talked "mad shit" last season. I dare you.

Lying cunt. Seriously, find ONE.

POND_OF_RED
11-24-2009, 05:05 PM
They should have given out that trophy full or oranges to the winner of the Border War...but alas, they decided that trophy was for the team who could open their wallet first.

FYP

Pants
11-24-2009, 05:05 PM
You are a mother****ing liar. Find a thread where I talked "mad shit" last season. I dare you.

Lying ****. Seriously, find ONE.

ROFL

Sorry! I'm not going to look for the fucking threads from a year ago. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I could've sworn... but my brain has failed me before.

gblowfish
11-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Aw poop!

Brock
11-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I'd be much happier watching the Chiefs win the AFC Championship against Denver than I would be watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl against some NFC team I don't give two shits about.

And this is the kind of shit I chuckle about. The championship is what it's all about, you can hang that rivalry stuff in your ass, it doesn't mean anything.

Hey, we're going to the Super Bowl! "So what, who did we beat to get there?" :rolleyes:

I'd lose to MU every day of the week and twice on Sunday if it meant a BCS bowl.

Pants
11-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Wait, Frazod, let me rephrase it...

Did you partake in discussions about how your BBall team did better than ours? Have you never argued about the definition of "B12 Champions"?

POND_OF_RED
11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
I'd lose to MU every day of the week and twice on Sunday if it meant a BCS bowl.

Which is what's so funny about KU fans. Lew Perkins has made you believe this is possible. "Who cares that we didn't beat anyone of significance, we can just buy a cool trophy and our fans can have something to look at."

eazyb81
11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Wow, we're getting way off track here.

Time to refocus on ku's national joke of a football program - I just found out Sodd and the revolting blob could reach a ku milestone with a win on Saturday:

3 bowl games in consecutive seasons!!!!

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Are you kidding me? Wow.

That is more embarrassing than funny.

Brock
11-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Which is what's so funny about KU fans. Lew Perkins has made you believe this is possible. "Who cares that we didn't beat anyone of significance, we can just buy a cool trophy and our fans can have something to look at."

And that's the view from the sour grapevine. Wow, college sports are corrupt. That's earth shattering news.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:26 PM
And that's the view from the sour grapevine. Wow, college sports are corrupt. That's earth shattering news.Next thing you know, baseball players will be using steroids and NBA refs will be making bets on games they're officiating.

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow, we're getting way off track here.

Time to refocus on ku's national joke of a football program - I just found out Sodd and the revolting blob could reach a ku milestone with a win on Saturday:

3 bowl games in consecutive seasons!!!!

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Are you kidding me? Wow.

That is more embarrassing than funny.

OMG LOLZ Mizzou's football program is slightly less embarrassing than Kansas' football program, take that Gayhawks!

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:30 PM
OMG LOLZ Mizzou's football program is slightly less embarrassing than Kansas' football program, take that Gayhawks!Haven't you heard?

Mizzou has an elite football program. Nike even gave them PRO COMBAT UNI'S!!!!!

Frazod
11-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Wait, Frazod, let me rephrase it...

Did you partake in discussions about how your BBall team did better than ours? Have you never argued about the definition of "B12 Champions"?

That's your "mad smack"? Jesus. LMAO

Yeah, that meant so much to me that I didn't even buy a tshirt.

Pants
11-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Now we're talking...

ROFL

Pants
11-24-2009, 05:34 PM

I didn't buy any shirts either... :spock:

I'm just saying, that a logical man might conclude that if someone took part in the conversations I mentioned above, that someone probably cares about that sport.

Like I said, both sides.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah, that meant so much to me that I didn't even buy a tshirt.T-shirts are typically how I commemorate important events in my life as well.

:D

TIED5573
11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Once again proving you have never been there. Look at the background, that is not in Kansas. If you look close enough, you just might find a still.

Those "fruits" look like tangerines.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Those "fruits" look like tangerines.

ROFL

Yeah was thinking the same thing.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/2008_Orange_Bowl_Trophy.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 05:52 PM

?
I am looking forward to Jan 25 and March 6th, how about you?

KcMizzou
11-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Buncha cranky-ass bastards in this thread. I'm going Saturday, and I'm very excited about it. These games are always fun.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Buncha cranky-ass bastards in this thread. I'm going Saturday, and I'm very excited about it. These games are always fun.

Did you expect otherwise?

KcMizzou
11-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Did you expect otherwise?Well, no... but still.

MU/KU at Arrowhead when it's sunny and in the mid 50's? What's not to like? Sure it's not like 2007... but that was a once in a lifetime deal.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Well, no... but still.

MU/KU at Arrowhead when it's sunny and in the mid 50's? What's not to like? Sure it's not like 2007... but that was a once in a lifetime deal.

Should be a good game.... Players will be pumped on both sides. KU will try and save the season and going bowling, MU playing for a better bowl...

Records be damned, it should be a fun game...

Frazod
11-24-2009, 05:57 PM
?
I am looking forward to Jan 25 and March 6th, how about you?

January 25 is my cousin Stephanie's birthday. I'll probably shoot her an e-mail.

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Buncha cranky-ass bastards in this thread.

It's been a long season in the Big Ten Division of the Big 12. :sulk:

May the least crippled team not lose.

wildcat09
Well, no... but still.

Don't know if we will ever see a game between these two with the meaning like 2007 again

Reerun_KC
January 25 is my cousin Stephanie's birthday. I'll probably shoot her an e-mail.

You wild and crazy guy!

http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/sportsbeacon/Wild%20and%20Crazy%20guys.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:00 PM
It's been a long season in the Big Ten Division of the Big 12. :sulk:

May the least crippled team not lose.

It has been a big let down.. My prediction of 9-3 is a total joke... I never ever in my wildest thought a team would melt down this fast. Let alone our midget QB instantly become stupid and forget how to play football..

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Should be a good game.... Players will be pumped on both sides. KU will try and save the season and going bowling, MU playing for a better bowl...

Records be damned, it should be a fun game...

It really is Kansas' Super Bowl, especially for the seniors.

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 06:02 PM

I really hope they pull themselves together despite whats going on with the program.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:02 PM

You aint shitting.... IF they fail, its over, all over for those guys... This is almost like the playoffs, they lose, they go home and eat at the cereal bowl....

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:03 PM
I really hope they pull themselves together despite whats going on with the program.

Depends on the mental midget QB... If Reesing decides to **** off the game like the last five with TO's, then MU will roll...

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Depends on the mental midget QB... If Reesing decides to **** off the game like the last five with TO's, then MU will roll...

I really don't understand what the hell has happened to that guy........

Bearcat
11-24-2009, 06:05 PM
It has been a big let down.. My prediction of 9-3 is a total joke... I never ever in my wildest thought a team would melt down this fast. Let alone our midget QB instantly become stupid and forget how to play football..

That was my thought as well.... go 6-0 and beat KSU, surely they could pull two out against the rest.... but, 7 or 8 for sure.

:deevee:

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:06 PM
That was my thought as well.... go 6-0 and beat KSU, surely they could pull two out against the rest.... but, 7 or 8 for sure.

:deevee:

I really don't understand what the hell has happened to that guy........

at worst I was thinking 8, never did I imagine losing 5 straight... Not like this....

Reesing seems to me have packed it in.....

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Reesing played better as a Freshmen/Sophmore........hopefully he has a little pride and will get his chit together

Frazod
11-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Works for me. :thumb:

Seriously, I expect we'll get Sod's best game, as usual.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:11 PM

Well Dear God I hope so Frazod... I hope KU has some pride and shows up... This game is winnable for either team....

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 06:13 PM

Works for me :thumb:

kstater
11-24-2009, 06:17 PM
So when I started this thread, I never intended it to evolve into a rehash of the 2007 game. I figured there would be much discussion over whether history has arrived.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Well Dear God I hope so Frazod... I hope KU has some pride and shows up... This game is winnable for either team....

Hopefully Witherspoon will twist Sod into many interesting unnatural shapes. :evil:

Frazod
11-24-2009, 06:20 PM
So when I started this thread, I never intended it to evolve into a rehash of the 2007 game. I figured there would be much discussion over whether history has arrived.

Fucking troublemaker. :D

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Hopefully Witherspoon will twist Sod into many interesting unnatural shapes. :evil:

Oh yeah? Well I hope Mangino sits on Pinkel until he screams uncle!!!!

KChiefs1
11-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Missouri Tigers in the Cotton Bowl.
Kansas Jayhawks in the Toilet Bowl.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 06:46 PM

Actually, that wouldn't bother me all that much. :D

Saulbadguy
11-24-2009, 06:56 PM

Your Iowa avatar sure lasted all of a couple weeks.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 06:59 PM
T-shirts are typically how I commemorate important events in my life as well.

:D

If you really want to know, this is how I commemorated that game.

This is displayed prominently in the Man Cave.

The newspaper on the left was handed out in the parking lot after the game. On the right, from top to bottom, are the Sports Illustrated cover from the following week, a picture of me and NZoner taken immediately after the game, and my ticket.

:rockon:

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Missouri Tigers in the Cotton Bowl.
Kansas Jayhawks in the Toilet Bowl.

ROFL

That was an orginal fail... ROFL Nice try Jr, now run a long your mommy wants you...

KChiefs1
11-24-2009, 07:28 PM
ROFL

That was an orginal fail... ROFL Nice try Jr, now run a long your mommy wants you...

KU = Epic Fail

From their historical 1st Big 12 North title to the Big 12 North basement.ROFL

Brock
11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
KU = Epic Fail

From their historical 1st Big 12 North title to the Big 12 North basement.ROFL

Yep, KU can only hope to become a model for NCAA success like Mizzou, who we're sure, will someday accomplish something, anything, significant.

kepp
11-24-2009, 07:42 PM

Dude...this is supposed to be all in good fun. That was uncalled for.

wildcat09
11-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Yep, KU can only hope to become a model for NCAA success like Mizzou, who we're sure, will someday accomplish something, anything, significant.

Does this count?