PDA

View Full Version : Football What does GOCHIEFS have to say about Bernard Pollard now?

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm always interested to read GoChief's expert insight on just about any topic. He has always been very opinionated about Bernard Pollard and I'd love to hear what he has to say after last night's game. Please post your thoughts as well. I personally think that we look like complete fools for releasing him at this point.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Fuck off.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2009, 10:07 AM
This is should be good...

Simply Red
well, though he joined CJ behind the LOS, he still couldn't tackle him. heheh!

Reerun_KC
**** off.

Total Fail GoChiefs...

Demonpenz
11-24-2009, 10:09 AM
it's all about attitude and buying into the system, haley doesn't want to have people who can't tackle and buy into his system, he wants people who can't tackle and buys into his system

Fish
11-24-2009, 10:09 AM
It was particularly funny when the announcers were commenting last night on what a good coverage guy Pollard was, and then Pollard gives up a TD by being drawn away from the zone he should have been covering...

Agent V
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
We just beat the fucking Steelers, and we're going to bicker about Bernard Pollard?

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
**** off.

Easy! I'm just wanting to know if you think it was a mistake to release him or do you think he still sucks ass or what.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Easy! I'm just wanting to know if you think it was a mistake to release him or do you think he still sucks ass or what.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ddiz5w.jpg

Chiefnj2
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
If Pollard played for the Chiefs the way he is now playing for the Texans, he wouldn't have been released.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 10:15 AM
ROFLhttp://i47.tinypic.com/ddiz5w.jpg

ROFL

RJ
11-24-2009, 10:16 AM
it's all about attitude and buying into the system, haley doesn't want to have people who can't tackle and buy into his system, he wants people who can't tackle and buys into his system

I think this pretty well sums it up.

Tiger's Fan
11-24-2009, 10:28 AM
It was particularly funny when the announcers were commenting last night on what a good coverage guy Pollard was, and then Pollard gives up a TD by being drawn away from the zone he should have been covering...

This

I'll give him credit for his one pass defensed, but he looked like he always did here. Out of position, and late to the ball. The Titans ran for 228 yards for christs sake, and the middle of the field (you know, where safties play) was wide open most the night. Still no big loss here.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
This

I'll give him credit for his one pass defensed, but he looked like he always did here. Out of position, and late to the ball. The Titans ran for 228 yards for christs sake, and the middle of the field (you know, where safties play) was wide open most the night. Still no big loss here.

This is so damn hilarious.

Pollard is a liability. Always was, always will be. We would have been replacing him anyway. He yelled at a coach, he got released. Who cares? I'm glad he's gone. I want a REAL safety. Eric Berry Please.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2f0819j.gif

MVChiefFan
11-24-2009, 10:38 AM
I swear I've never seen a player get more attention for mediocrity in my life. Jimmy Wilkerson is having a much better year than Pollard is and he is hardly ever mentioned on here. I would bet my life's savings that we would still be no better than 3-7 right now if we would have kept Pollard. I've said it before and I guess I'll say it for the fifth time, LET IT GO PEOPLE!!!

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM

Pollard is a liability. Always was, always will be. We would have been replacing him anyway. He yelled at a coach, he got released. Who cares? I'm glad he's gone. I want a REAL safety. Eric Berry Please.

Well Jon Gruden and Steven St. John think that Bernard Pollard is the next Ronnie Lott so we must have ****ed up by letting him go.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Well Jon Gruden and Steven St. John think that Bernard Pollard is the next Ronnie Lott so we must have ****ed up by letting him go.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2l2rfo.gif

Deberg_1990
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Im just taking delight in Tony Gonzalez not being on a super bowl contender as he was probably led to believe. :)

Tiger's Fan
11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Im just taking delight in Tony Gonzalez not being on a super bowl contender as he was probably led to believe. :)

That pick gets better every week.

chiefsfan4life1978
http://i50.tinypic.com/2l2rfo.gif

Is Haley saying f**k you in this gif?

Hammock Parties

The Falcons have won two more games than the Chiefs this year, and will probably finish with a worse record than they had last year.

The Chiefs have one won more game than they did a year ago. WITH Tony.

Poor guy.

Fish
11-24-2009, 10:47 AM
I liked Pollard for what he was.... but I did want to punch those announcers in the larynx last night the way they were talking about him.

HemiEd
11-24-2009, 10:48 AM

That was kind of fun, wasn't it? ROFL

He is still the same guy, but he does seem to have some fire in his attitude right now. But he still doesn't get it, and I think Haley figured that out.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2009, 10:53 AM
You typed GoChiefs ... expert ... opinion all in the same sentence. That cracked me up.

jjchieffan
11-24-2009, 10:58 AM
You typed GoChiefs ... expert ... opinion all in the same sentence. That cracked me up.

This
ROFL

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 11:05 AM

and no sarcasm whatsoever

TrebMaxx
11-24-2009, 11:05 AM
I have a hunch that Pollard was let go for more than just his playing ability.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 11:08 AM
This
ROFL

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gwrh3.gif

Coogs
11-24-2009, 11:10 AM
If Pollard played for the Chiefs the way he is now playing for the Texans, he wouldn't have been released.

This

SenselessChiefsFan
11-24-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm always interested to read GoChief's expert insight on just about any topic. He has always been very opinionated about Bernard Pollard and I'd love to hear what he has to say after last night's game. Please post your thoughts as well. I personally think that we look like complete fools for releasing him at this point.

GoChiefs is 100% fail on every topic... what makes this one special?

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 01:04 PM
GoChiefs is 100% fail on every topic... what makes this one special?

This one is special because it's giving him a chance to retract or give his updated opinion instead of just replying with **** you, **** off, or bird flipping gif's. Obviously, he's chosen the latter.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2009, 01:05 PM
This

probably a wakeup call for him

keg in kc
11-24-2009, 01:09 PM
probably a wakeup call for himThat's what I was thinking. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened to a player.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
This one is special because it's giving him a chance to retract or give his updated opinion instead of just replying with **** you, **** off, or bird flipping gif's. Obviously, he's chosen the latter.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2dr5b0h.gif

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 01:14 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2dr5b0h.gif

There you go. Atleast that's different.

wild1
11-24-2009, 01:25 PM
He had to totally re-invent himself on Larry Johnson too, and did that in a flash.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 01:28 PM
He had to totally re-invent himself on Larry Johnson too, and did that in a flash.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2130ug8.gif

dtebbe
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM

Mike Brown was a HUGE upgrade.... ROFL

Mile High Mania
11-24-2009, 01:41 PM

It's simple... the guy has nothing. He's no more qualified to be an expert on anything sports than one of the high school cheerleaders in your home town. Actually, they go to games on a regular basis... so, they likely would trump him on that one.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Well, I'd have to say Bernard's team lost so, Who gives a shit?

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Easy! I'm just wanting to know if you think it was a mistake to release him or do you think he still sucks ass or what.Pollard was a fucking crybaby who missed tackles. Often. :rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 01:46 PM
This

Blah-blah-blah.

ROR/Pollard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hymen/GoChiefs.

Choke a dick, Mr. FAIL.

kcxiv
11-24-2009, 01:49 PM

I havent read this whole thread, but take a look at that play again, it was Man coverage. You had Johnson going into the flats being covered by a Linebacker, or the WR on top being covered by the Linebacker. Pollard went after Johnson. He made the right read. It was a touchdown no matter who he covered, but chances are better when he went to help his linebacker. It was lose lose for him.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 01:54 PM
It's simple... the guy has nothing. He's no more qualified to be an expert on anything sports than one of the high school cheerleaders in your home town. Actually, they go to games on a regular basis... so, they likely would trump him on that one.

This may be true but you have to admit, GIF'D up is ****ing hilarious. I always look forward to seeing the latest GIF worthy shit.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Blah-blah-blah.

ROR/Pollard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hymen/GoChiefs.

Choke a dick, Mr. FAIL.

LJ will be going to the playoffs this year.

Pollard's stuck right where he was last year - playing on a team with a shitty defense that stays home for the playoffs

Brock
11-24-2009, 01:56 PM

end of the thread reached.

Coogs
11-24-2009, 01:59 PM
probably a wakeup call for him

Yep. IIRC, he wasn't exactly a hot commodity after he was released by the Chiefs either. That probably was a bit of a shock for him as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:03 PM
LJ will be going to the playoffs this year.

Pollard's stuck right where he was last year - playing on a team with a shitty defense that stays home for the playoffs

Good for him. I know you'll be cheering him on.

wasi
11-24-2009, 02:06 PM
It all goes back to the message on the infamous "sign". The coaches probably figured out he was a potential locker room cancer waiting to happen or that he half-assed practices which going forward wasn't what they wanted.

It's not like he was an all-world talent so I'm ok with taking one step back if it translates into success long term. Still to early to know for sure if the release was the right move, but so far so good for me anyway.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Good for him. I know you'll be cheering him on.

Not really. But fuck Pollard all the same. He's a never-was. At least Larry got to be a has-been.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2009, 02:08 PM
This may be true but you have to admit, GIF'D up is ****ing hilarious. I always look forward to seeing the latest GIF worthy shit.

He's creative, I won't deny it... but a sports expert... not a chance.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Not really. But fuck Pollard all the same. He's a never-was. At least Larry got to be a has-been.

When you play in this league, you get to be a has-been. Larry is just a has-been with a couple of Pro Bowls and a broke dick.
Pollard, by contrast, is contributing to his team, play off's or no.

Perspective; LJ did NOT get the Bengals to where they are, he just jumped on a good ship that someone else had to build, and has thus far contributed 5 yards to the overall effort. Outstanding.

stormtrooper
11-24-2009, 02:15 PM
too true. very creative. but this site allows opinions.Even if hes wrong a lot of times.

stormtrooper
11-24-2009, 02:16 PM
P.S. Shannon Sharpe makes me sick..attention whore

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
When you play in this league, you get to be a has-been. Larry is just a has-been with a couple of Pro Bowls and a broke dick.

Perspective; LJ did NOT get the Bengals to where they are, he just jumped on a good ship that someone else had to build, and has thus far contributed 5 yards to the overall effort. Outstanding.

Just shut the fuck up. Pollard is trash.

Brock
11-24-2009, 02:26 PM

That's your argument? You lose.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:27 PM

Pollard called the trash, trash( Clancy Fuckenheimer ), and was summarily dismissed for it.

He did the right thing. Anytime you put a bitch-smack on Clancy, you are doing the Lords Work.

This can not be denied.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 02:28 PM
That's your argument? You lose.

I'm not arguing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm not arguing.

Me neither really.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Why does anyone give a shit about Pollard? He was marginal at best.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 02:32 PM
I just remember so many of the "experts" questioning the decision to release him. We all could see that he had many areas in his game that needed improvement. He still had an upside to him imo. Brown had absolutely no upside. Even keeping him for his special teams play would have been worth it. I just hope we didn't dump a potentially solid player just to prove a point. What does a player do on the field is the bottom line and so far bp has looked really solid on the field.

keg in kc
11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
What does a player do on the field is the bottom line and so far bp has looked really solid on the field.He never looked solid on the field here, unfortunately.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Why does anyone give a shit about Pollard? He was marginal at best.

Because unless the Chiefs are playing a game, we're playing "Gotch'a" on this board; it's what we do.

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Bernard Pollard fucking sucks

wasi
I just hope we didn't dump a potentially solid player just to prove a point. What does a player do on the field is the bottom line and so far bp has looked really solid on the field.

This might be true in most cases, but that's not where the Chiefs are at unfortunately.

beach tribe
Mike Brown was a HUGE upgrade.... ROFL

Who said anything about Mike Brown.

R U Ruhtarded?

Mike Brown is warm body keeping the seat warm for someone who can actually be relied on. Mike Brown is not that guy, and NEITHER was Bernard Pollard.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/ilaxp0.gif

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Mike Brown has won more games for the chiefs then Pollard did in 3 years.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 02:43 PM

Pollard is/was a big play waiting to happen. Why would we want that?
And he did a great job holding the Tiatns to 223 rushing yards last night.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Mike Brown has won more games for the chiefs then Pollard did in 3 years.

The funny thing is your sig makes it sound like Brown is saying all these things.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
He never looked solid on the field here, unfortunately.

No he really didn't but there are alot of people who are paid alot of money to recognize talent and coach that talent up. I'm questioning if we have anyone who can do either. I just have a bad feeling that we may have let one slip right out from under us kinda like Fujita, Wilkerson, Mitchell, etc. None of those guys are world beaters but i think they might be alot better than what we have now. We drafted all four of the aformentioned and if we had kept them all which we easily could have done, I think we might have some continuity that you look for when you draft players.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM

You might want to temper yourself; I seriously doubt there's any sunshine left to warm your dog's ass the rest of the season.

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
The funny thing is your sig makes it sound like Brown is saying all these things.

Yes Mike Brown admits that he sucks

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 02:46 PM
He never looked solid on the field here, unfortunately.

NEVER. He takes bad angles, and CONSTANTLY bites on PA, and is out of position. Some people just blow my mind. I'm glad he's gone, because now SS is a definite position that will be filled, and I am going to love seeing who they put there.

Eric Berry PLEASE!!

BigMeatballDave
Because unless the Chiefs are playing a game, we're playing "Gotch'a" on this board; it's what we do.:rolleyes: Gee, thanks. I have been around here awhile...

Baby Lee
I will admit, rooting for players cast off by this team has really broadened my appreciation of the rest of the league, my own form of Fantasy Football.

Now I'm pulling for DJ getting let go, ending up in Minnesota, and him and Allen forming a real wrecking crew.

Titty Meat
You might want to temper yourself; I seriously doubt there's any sunshine left to warm your dog's ass the rest of the season.

Yea thats ok, seriously Bernard Pollard is a younger John McGraw. I don't know whats with the Pollard lovefest.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 02:48 PM
I just remember so many of the "experts" questioning the decision to release him. We all could see that he had many areas in his game that needed improvement. He still had an upside to him imo. Brown had absolutely no upside. Even keeping him for his special teams play would have been worth it. I just hope we didn't dump a potentially solid player just to prove a point. What does a player do on the field is the bottom line and so far bp has looked really solid on the field.

You guys also do realize that he yelled at the coaches right?
You cannot put up with shit like that when you are trying to establish your authority on a new young team.
Anyway, he's gone. Get over it. Damn.

beach tribe
11-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Yes Mike Brown admits that he sucks

I remember how awesome you told us that Mike Brown was gonna be for this team. We hit the jackpot by getting him huh?
Mike Brown is a Broke dick dog.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Hmmm. I wonder why we didnt try to trade him? You know we couldve gotten a 2nd for him...

Tiger's Fan
11-24-2009, 02:52 PM

Pollard has helped the Texans to .500. Wow, congrats bonehumper. Pro Bowl here he comes.

You = always failing

Titty Meat
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I remember how awesome you told us that Mike Brown was gonna be for this team. We hit the jackpot by getting him huh?
Mike Brown is a Broke dick dog.

Yup, I was wrong and so were many others. Nobody questioned Mike Browns skills just if he could stay healthy or not. Like I said Brown has won more games for this team in 1 season then Pollard did in 3 years. The Pittsburgh game proved he's an effective blitzer, What can you say for Pollard? He's an effective wiffer? Bernard Pollard was and always will be a joke.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM
You guys also do realize that he yelled at the coaches right?
You cannot put up with shit like that when you are trying to establish your authority on a new young team.
Anyway, he's gone. Get over it. Damn.

If it gets us Berry, then it was a great move.

And once again; telling Clancy to fuck-off is perfectly acceptable. Every day, even on Sunday's.:D

Easy 6
11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Bernard! come here son, Curly Bill Broscious has something he needs to say to you...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Pollard has helped the Texans to .500. Wow, congrats bonehumper. Pro Bowl here he comes.

You = always failing

And I'm sure he's very upset about being on a .500 team. Must really suck.

Hey, you know what I figured out?

You like to come around here when everything is going well. And when it's not; you disappear.

So basically, you're a 180 version of Mecca minus the drafting knowledge.

You're awesome, Buster Hyman; AWESOME I SAY!

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
And once again; telling Clancy to ****-off is perfectly acceptable. Every day, even on Sunday's.:DI agree cuz I want Pederass gone, but he IS the coach and Pollard is devoid of talent. I miss him like the cellulitis I just got over...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I agree cuz I want Pederass gone, but he IS the coach and Pollard is devoid of talent. I miss him like the cellulitis I just got over...

Come on now, BP is a starter on an NFL team with a better record than KC. I know he wasn't great, but give the guy his due.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2009, 03:11 PM

Hey, you know what I figured out?

You like to come around here when everything is going well. And when it's not; you disappear.

So basically, you're a 180 version of Mecca minus the drafting knowledge.

You're awesome, Buster Hyman; AWESOME I SAY!Admit Pollard is NOT a good player and move on. JFC. Clayton isnt crying about LJ being gone, and LJ was actually a VERY GOOD PLAYER. I like most of your takes, but you just being obtuse on this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Admit Pollard is NOT a good player and move on. JFC. Clayton isnt crying about LJ being gone, and LJ was actually a VERY GOOD PLAYER. I like most of your takes, but you just being obtuse on this.

See post #90.

wasi
11-24-2009, 03:14 PM

I'm speculating here of course but maybe that's good enough for Pollard and a part of the reason he is gone from KC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm speculating here of course but maybe that's good enough for Pollard and a part of the reason he is gone from KC.

Yes, everyone who comes in to this league just wants a paycheck.:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Hey, this thread is about me. Stop it now.

wasi
11-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Yes, everyone who comes in to this league just wants a paycheck.:rolleyes:

No..

Everyone who comes into this league is capable of being an average player on an average team.

LaChapelle
11-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Bonecrusher? more like bonecushion for the RB fucking him

Get back to us when he helps the Texans beat Peyton.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey, this thread is about me. Stop it now.

ya people, focus!

MTG#10
11-24-2009, 04:53 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/ddiz5w.jpg

Holy shit thats funny. Is that Carthon?

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Holy shit thats funny. Is that Carthon?

Have you not seen the "Haley Goes Off" Thread???? :eek:

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Yeah...it's only the second greatest thread in the history of Chiefsplanet.

The greatest thread is GIF'D UP of course.

Damn I'm awesome! :evil:

BossChief
11-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Bernard Pollard ****ing sucks

Yeah, so does Brandon Carr according to you. And Mike Brown is the king of the world. I like your damage control sig though.

The rest of this is to everyone else.

Pollard is playing better than he did in KC, but you also have to give it to him that he got better every year he was here and it is conceivable that he would have been better this year, than last, as well.

I wish we could have Jimmy Wilkerson, Benny Sapp, Bernard Pollard and Keyaron Fox back.

BossChief
11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah...it's only the second greatest thread in the history of Chiefsplanet.

The greatest thread is GIF'D UP of course.

I would have to admit that you are probably accurate on these. Great stuff man! Keep it rolling.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2009, 05:22 PM
I would have to admit that you are probably accurate on these. Great stuff man! Keep it rolling.

Don't forget the I have a date thread.

Untold hours of entertaining ventures.

Hootie
11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Mike Brown has been a disappointment...but there is no denying...he was an integral part in our last two wins...and would probably still be a pretty good situational defensive player.

That blitz was a thing of beauty last week.

MTG#10
11-25-2009, 04:26 PM

No...guess I have some reading to do

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-25-2009, 04:51 PM
you go to admit Pollardhad a pretty damn good game against the Titans. One fumble recovery , passdefensed and he stuck Vince Young for a loss with a solid solo tackle. I didn't see any of those wiffs everybody talks about . He was always around the ball. The Titans have the best runing back in the league and haven't lost since Young was put in as starter. Pollard suffered in Kc from poor coaching and no defensive scheme. I'll be the first to bring it up when he makes the pro bowl.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2009, 04:53 PM
you go to admit Pollardhad a pretty damn good game against the Titans. One fumble recovery , passdefensed and he stuck Vince Young for a loss with a solid solo tackle. I didn't see any of those wiffs everybody talks about . He was always around the ball. The Titans have the best runing back in the league and haven't lost since Young was put in as starter. Pollard suffered in Kc from poor coaching and no defensive scheme. I'll be the first to bring it up when he makes the pro bowl.

Clancy is Satan; TO THE JERKING ROOM WITH HIM!

Pablo
11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I wish we could have Jimmy Wilkerson, Benny Sapp, Bernard Pollard and Keyaron Fox back.And JA, Scott Fujita and Kawika Mitchell.

BossChief
11-25-2009, 08:46 PM
And JA, Scott Fujita and Kawika Mitchell.

I forgot about Kawika for some reaon, he would be a great thumper in place of Belcher/Mays.

I didnt list Fujita and Jared because at least we got something in return from them. I wanted to list the players we just simply let leave with no effort to bring them back.

If I ever see CP again, I might just go up to him and act like I wanted to shake his hand, just so I could kick him in the nuts!

milkman
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah, so does Brandon Carr according to you. And Mike Brown is the king of the world. I like your damage control sig though.

The rest of this is to everyone else.

Pollard is playing better than he did in KC, but you also have to give it to him that he got better every year he was here and it is conceivable that he would have been better this year, than last, as well.

I wish we could have Jimmy Wilkerson, Benny Sapp, Bernard Pollard and Keyaron Fox back.

My guess is that Bernard Pollard is maxed out.

He's an average player.

You can get by with average until you can get an upgrade.

TEX
11-25-2009, 09:45 PM

He's an average player.

Naw. He's playing much better than average now. I've seen every game he's played in as a pro, and he's definately a different player in Houston than he was in KC. He was never coached up in KC and I don't hink he ever really fit the scheme. (Did anyone?) I think the biggest factor is the Texans have a much better supporting cast on defense. I was wrong about Pollard. He not only CAN play, he can play very well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Naw. He's playing much better than average now. I've seen every game he's played in as a pro, and he's definately a different player in Houston than he was in KC. He was never coached up in KC and I don't think he ever really fit the scheme. (Did anyone?) I think the biggest factor is the Texans have a much better supporting cast on defense. I was wrong about Pollard. He not only CAN play, he can play very well.

PRAISE HIM!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTBqP_wn9K4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTBqP_wn9K4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awww...WE'RE WORKIN' NOW! HALLELUJAH!!!!

BossChief
11-25-2009, 10:01 PM

He's an average player.

This is the meat of why it was foolish to cut him at the point we did. He was a standout special teamer and was getting better.

I disagree that he is maxed out 100%. Im not gonna say his ceiling is an all pro, it isnt, but if you watch him this year, you will see him wrapping up consistently. That is something many here would say he could never do. It shows a tremendous amount of growth and that he wants to be better at what matters.

I think Pollard will continue to be a topic here for quite some time.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2009, 10:02 PM
It was foolish only in hindsight.

At the time he was cut he appeared to be what he had been: TOTAL SHIT.

Pablo
11-25-2009, 10:03 PM

He's an average player.

You can get by with average until you can get an upgrade.Is Morgan a sub-par player, I never see him getting any playing time...or Washington for that matter.

milkman
11-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Is Morgan a sub-par player, I never see him getting any playing time...or Washington for that matter.

Morgan is talented, but raw.

He has tremedous upside, but ha sonly played safety for two or three years.

He has a lot to learn, but that learning curve would have been accelerated if he had been given the oppotunity to play this year, while we are trying to dig ourselves out of the hole we've dug for ourselves.

Even with that, he played a pretty solid game a couple of weeks ago.

BossChief
11-25-2009, 10:19 PM
It was foolish only in hindsight.

At the time he was cut he appeared to be what he had been:...

...A young player that was still making mistakes, but showed promise if used correctly and was lessening his mistakes over time and experience. Which he currently is for his new team when used correctly.

I would love to have Weiss and Romeo/Phillips as our coordinators next year.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
...A young player that was still making mistakes, but showed promise if used correctly and was lessening his mistakes over time and experience. Which he currently is for his new team when used correctly.

Missing five tackles in one preseason game is not showing promise.

The cut was justified.

In hindsight the Chiefs made a mistake, but if Pollard hadn't been cut, it's no guarantee he would have improved his play to a decent level in KC.

ArrowheadMagic
11-25-2009, 10:24 PM

He's an average player.

This.

BossChief
11-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Missing five tackles in one preseason game is not showing promise.

The cut was justified.

In hindsight the Chiefs made a mistake, but if Pollard hadn't been cut, it's no guarantee he would have improved his play to a decent level in KC.
very true, but you cant say he wouldnt have progressed at the same rate he had progressed up to that point. I think he would have paid dividends if given more time here and in a scheme then fits his talents better. NOT THE COVER 2!!!

Just because a player inst a probowler, doesnt mean you give up on him at such a young age.

ArrowheadMagic
11-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Morgan is talented, but raw.

He has tremedous upside, but ha sonly played safety for two or three years.

He has a lot to learn, but that learning curve would have been accelerated if he had been given the oppotunity to play this year, while we are trying to dig ourselves out of the hole we've dug for ourselves.

Even with that, he played a pretty solid game a couple of weeks ago.

Morgan is very raw, and very athletic. While he is slow to re-act and recognize plays,there is huge potential. There must be something he hasnt done on the practice field. There is always a reason why someone is a healthy scratch.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM
very true, but you cant say he wouldnt have progressed at the same rate he had progressed up to that point. I think he would have paid dividends if given more time here and in a scheme then fits his talents better. NOT THE COVER 2!!!

Just because a player inst a probowler, doesnt mean you give up on him at such a young age.

He wasn't progressing.

He was sucking balls.

The Chiefs HAD to cut him.

carlos3652
11-25-2009, 11:07 PM
so Pollard with the texans, with a better supporting players on d is 4-3 has 43 tackles 0 sacks and 2 int.

Brown with the Chiefs in that time frame is 3-4 39 tackles 2 sacks, 2 int

THEY BOTH SUCK

BossChief
11-25-2009, 11:11 PM
He wasn't progressing.

wrong

Hammock Parties
11-25-2009, 11:12 PM
wrong

Justify keeping a player who has a history of being a poor tackler and shows no improvement under a new regime.

Justify that player.

Go ahead, I'm waiting.

BossChief
11-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Justify keeping a player who has a history of being a poor tackler and shows no improvement under a new regime.

Justify that player.

Go ahead, I'm waiting.

watch a Texans game and you will see my argument better than I can spell it out for you here.

BTW I feel you know this but have left it out purposely, he has the same position coach he had the last few years in KC. It should tell you something that he was the teams leading tackler as their starting SS. I know you mock that fact, but it is a relevant part of the conversation because he was a last line of defense in a cover two and had to lead the team in tackles from that position, that shows how much FAIL the front seven was last year. Page was third on the team in tackles BTW. DJ was second.

The bright spot of it is that hopefully this leads us to starting Morgan at fs and watching him shine by years end and hopefully grooming a rookie and Page to battle it out next year for the starting ss spot. That is pretty promising.

Succop, Colquit, Pollard and add a returner and that would have been a fantastic special teams unit that is young.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2009, 11:39 PM
watch a Texans game and you will see my argument better than I can spell it out for you here.

So basically you have no argument. When the justification for why the Chiefs should have kept him is based on things he did AFTER leaving the Chiefs, there is no justification for keeping him when he was sucking ass.

The Chiefs had to cut him. He was sucking ass. They had no way of knowing he would suddenly improve. Good for him, bad for the Chiefs.

They made the right move.

BTW I feel you know this but have left it out purposely, he has the same position coach he had the last few years in KC. It should tell you something that he was the teams leading tackler as their starting SS.

And that piece of shit Mike Brown is our second-leading tackler this year. It's just as irrelevant as it was when Pollard was the leading tackler.

BossChief
11-25-2009, 11:56 PM
So basically you have no argument. When the justification for why the Chiefs should have kept him is based on things he did AFTER leaving the Chiefs, there is no justification for keeping him when he was sucking ass.

The Chiefs had to cut him. He was sucking ass. They had no way of knowing he would suddenly improve. Good for him, bad for the Chiefs.

They made the right move.

And that piece of shit Mike Brown is our second-leading tackler this year. It's just as irrelevant as it was when Pollard was the leading tackler.
:eek:
The justification for keeping him, based on what he did in KC, is 1) very good special teams performer 2) two years starting experience 3) showed areas of great promise
My argument is the same as the day he was cut and well before. Put him in a defense suited to his obvious strengths (instead of one based on his weakness') and put a good front seven in front of him and you have a player that is perceived as much better than he was from his play last year. That is exactly what he has in Houston.

Oh well....

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 12:07 AM
:eek:
The justification for keeping him, based on what he did in KC, is 1) very good special teams performer 2) two years starting experience 3) showed areas of great promise

Two years starting experience is pretty worthless.

As I've already pointed out, he WASN'T showing great promise. When you constantly miss tackles and show NO improvement in that area, you are NOT showing promise.

I will admit he was a good special teams performer. But players who are a bad influence in the locker are not worth keeping simply because they can block a punt.

ZERO JUSTIFICATION.

BossChief
11-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Two years starting experience is pretty worthless.

As I've already pointed out, he WASN'T showing great promise. When you constantly miss tackles and show NO improvement in that area, you are NOT showing promise.

I will admit he was a good special teams performer. But players who are a bad influence in the locker are not worth keeping simply because they can block a punt.

ZERO JUSTIFICATION.

I know you have gone to camp and have seen how his teammates take him, to make a foolish statement like calling him a bad influence in the locker-room is just foolish. You know it. do better

shall I remind you his locker room leadership ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HDhEjBnk3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HDhEjBnk3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL

BossChief
11-26-2009, 12:15 AM
that was meant as comic relief btw

DBOSHO
11-26-2009, 12:22 AM
How bout... They are both great and jon mcgraw sucks???

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 12:23 AM
to make a foolish statement like calling him a bad influence in the locker-room is just foolish. You know it. do better

This comes from Kent Babb, not me. And the fact that his run in with Pendergast was also reported.

I guess if you think Babb is full of shit cutting him was pretty dumb. But there's no room for malcontent special teams players.

luv
11-26-2009, 12:47 AM
The dude did not know how to tackle when he played for us. He would run into people in hopes of knocking then down. That was great for running someone out of bounds, but it wasn't tackling. Whatever he's doing now is working for Houston. Seems like everyone who sucks here goes on to do awesome for someone else. Coincidence?

BossChief
11-26-2009, 12:50 AM
This comes from Kent Babb, not me. And the fact that his run in with Pendergast was also reported.

I guess if you think Babb is full of shit cutting him was pretty dumb. But there's no room for malcontent special teams players.

RU serious gochiefs? Babb? gimme a break.

Babb is no better than the hundreds of parrots this place has on it.

All you had to do was go to ANY practice to see he was the furthest thing from a "lockerroom cancer" type of guy. He was better described as a fireplug, a guy that brought energy to the defense.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 01:04 AM
RU serious gochiefs? Babb? gimme a break.

Babb is no better than the hundreds of parrots this place has on it.

All you had to do was go to ANY practice to see he was the furthest thing from a "lockerroom cancer" type of guy. He was better described as a fireplug, a guy that brought energy to the defense.

Please. He's in the locker room as much as anyone.

You're reaching.

Direckshun
11-26-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm just happy the guy is flourishing in a role that basically doesn't affect us at all. WTF do we care if he's catching on with the Texans? Good for him.

How about us? Under what circumstances do we get a compensatory?

Direckshun
11-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Via wikipedia: "Compensatory picks" are awarded to teams that have lost more qualifying free agents than they gained the previous year in free agency.

So I guess that wouldn't apply to Pollard. We never lost him as a free agent.

Just Passin' By
11-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I expect Pollard's defensive deficiencies will be exposed over the course of the rest of the season. Wilson is out for the year, and he was the Texan's best cover safety. That means that Pollard will have to try increasing his range, and he'll also have to start defending better players on the opposing teams. He's playing with a chip on his shoulder about getting cut in Kansas City, but that only lasts for so long, and then players tend to revert to their old ways. Pollard could be an exception, but I wouldn't count on it.

That being said, I'm hoping the Texans can pull off the upset this week, so I'll be cheering for Pollard and company.

BossChief
11-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Please. He's in the locker room as much as anyone.

You're reaching.

No, Im not. I have seen the team practice for 100+ practices total with my own eyes, 50+ were with Pollard there and his teammates loved him. Teammates dont interact with a disliked "cancer" the way ever player interacted with BP.

It is ridiculous to say otherwise.

I don't care what Babb says. He is wrong.

Pollard had problems with Clancy and that is it. I bet any amount of money that if you polled all the players if they would want him back in the locker room, the overwhelming majority would vote yes without hesitation.

I find it kinda wondersome how you use some of the same reasons to defend DJ as you do to condemn Pollard. Why?

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 02:18 AM
Huh, what?

DJ is as failed a pick as Pollard is. That's clear now.

I don't care what Babb says. He is wrong.

That's because you have zero objectivity where this situation is concerned.

I can at least recognize, despite my hatred for BP, that he has improved.

That doesn't mean he was going to improve in Kansas City. Pioli didn't have a crystal ball. He saw a player that wasn't improving. So he was completely justified in cutting him.

BossChief
11-26-2009, 03:02 AM
Huh, what?

DJ is as failed a pick as Pollard is. That's clear now.

That's because you have zero objectivity where this situation is concerned.

I can at least recognize, despite my hatred for BP, that he has improved.

That doesn't mean he was going to improve in Kansas City. Pioli didn't have a crystal ball. He saw a player that wasn't improving. So he was completely justified in cutting him.

When did "now" start for you exactly? Werent you just talking him up a few days ago?

I have to say, I realize DJ made a bunch of mistakes Sunday, but without his big play contributions it is unlikely we win that game.

I know he is making mental mistakes, but like Haley said after the game, "who didnt" what you cant say is that he didnt make a bunch of plays.

If DJ goes to SD or another talented defense, he will be a probowler.

He will be the next in line to do much better once he leaves town. Look at this defense made of players we let go/will let go.

RDE Jared
DT Tank
DT Sims
LDE Wilkerson
ROLB Fujita
MLB Kawika
LOLB Fox (soon to be DJ?)
CB Sapp
FS __________
SS Pollard
CB _____________

Add a couple more pieces, and that's a pretty good defense, that was all drafted by us. Surely better than what we trotted out there last year. Add those pieces to what we had last year and that is a contending defense.

What does that tell you of where the problems with KC stemmed from? To me it is PROOF that CP and GUN had no ****ing clue what they were doing!

Heres an outside the box statement, I wonder if DJ could play safety? He is faster than Brown, I think.

What do you mean by objectivity on him? I have been 100% spot on with almost every comment about him in this thread, totally unbiased.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 03:06 AM
When did "now" start for you exactly? Werent you just talking him up a few days ago?

Fuck no. I've been ripping him all year and the Pitt game was the last straw.

I have to say, I realize DJ made a bunch of mistakes Sunday, but without his big play contributions it is unlikely we win that game.

He had one sack that was wiped out by penalty.

Heres an outside the box statement, I wonder if DJ could play safety? He is faster than Brown, I think.

ROFL

The guy doesn't have the brains for the game. Look at him in coverage. He doesn't use the right technique, he doesn't even know his assignment, JUST LIKE last Sunday.

I used to defend DJ...every offseason I had high expectations...but now I'm done with him, just like I lost patience with Pollard.

He might go somewhere else and do great....doesn't mean he can do it here. Maybe he needs a wake up call. Our loss.

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-26-2009, 03:36 AM
A. Coaching isnt going to have that big of an effect when he has been with the team for a couple ways
B. Why would we change our scheme to fit an average safety? Scott/Todd knew he didnt fit their system so they got rid of him. I'm sure Mike Brown fits better in their eyes than bp did
C. Why is everyone saying BP is a great special teams player? What else has he done outside of a couple blocked punts every couple years? Thats all you guys are basing that off of.
D. He fits what Houston is looking for in a safety. Good. He obviously didnt fit in ours. You know what when you do when you have a massive line (Cowboys)? you run the ball between the tackles. You know what you do when you have an athletic line? You pull linemen and run counters. Why keep a huge average guard when you are looking for an athletic guard? Same principle when it goes to BP

BossChief
11-26-2009, 03:47 AM
**** no. I've been ripping him all year and the Pitt game was the last straw.

I could clown this statement, but Im not gonna. I dont dislike you as much as I once did.

He had one sack that was wiped out by penalty.

He had the monster that was washed by the Gilberry penalty, but just missed one in the first quarter that resulted in a rushed throw and was part of a sack in the fourth quarter iirc. Though, he wasnt credited with a partial, so I may be wrong.

ROFL

The guy doesn't have the brains for the game. Look at him in coverage. He doesn't use the right technique, he doesn't even know his assignment, JUST LIKE last Sunday.

he has only been playing in this scheme/formation for 10 games and in very, very limited time, a learning curve is to be expected. He is making more plays than in any year before (if you take into consideration his limited role and the production he has gotten out of it) and starting to look like the big play linebacker we drafted. He used to make a play or two and disapear, now he is playing less and is making plays when he is out there to earn more time. I bet he plays very impressively the rest of the year.

I used to defend DJ...every offseason I had high expectations...but now I'm done with him, just like I lost patience with Pollard.

I think that if he was a second or third round pick, people would be happy with him. He just hasnt given us the same big play backer we thought we were drafting, but one has to ask if he was coached in a way that he could be. He is starting to look like he is becoming that guy, if he can learn the nuances of his other responsibilities he can be a huge playmaker for us in this scheme.

I agree that I have too been guilty of defending him, but damnit I love this team and if he can somehow start to lessen his weaknesses and become consistent with using his strengths to help the defense, he can be a huge part of our ability to turn this mutha around. I havent lost all faith in the young man quite yet

He might go somewhere else and do great....doesn't mean he can do it here. Maybe he needs a wake up call. Our loss.

Or maybe the "wake up call" was getting benched and he is making less mistakes than are perceived because we dont know what the play calls were in all the situations where he supposedly made the mistake that were possibly someone elses actual mistakes. Who knows?

If we are to have a successful turnaround, players like DJ "getting it" have to start happening and maybe its my homer side that believes he can become what we saw from his big plays at Texas, but I hope it is my objective side.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 03:58 AM
I'll clown myself. I know I was defending him earlier so maybe "all year" is not accurate. But I have criticized him and now I'm off his bandwagon.

Waste.

BossChief
11-26-2009, 04:06 AM
I'll clown myself. I know I was defending him earlier so maybe "all year" is not accurate. But I have criticized him and now I'm off his bandwagon.

Waste.

You know that since you just posted that he is almost guaranteed to become a real force for us for the rest of his career, right?

Its the reverse anti-mojo working for us hopefully.

We shall see if my hypothesis is correct and if it is, we may be able to channel this possible gift in the future to increase our mojo for certain players.

j/k....or am I?

Easy 6
11-26-2009, 10:35 AM
maybe its my homer side that believes he can become what we saw from his big plays

So, you're admitting that homerism can occassionally blind you? that maybe every post of yours in this thread isnt 'spot on?'.

Tiger's Fan
11-26-2009, 10:50 AM
So, you're admitting that homerism can occassionally blind you? that maybe every post of yours in this thread isnt 'spot on?'.

I have no problem with optimism, or even homerism, but can we at least root for some good players once in a while? Blind support of crappy players makes one look rather dense.

Easy 6
11-26-2009, 10:56 AM
I have no problem with optimism, or even homerism, but can we at least root for some good players once in a while? Blind support of crappy players makes one look rather dense.

Everyone has different ideas about who's good, thats no prob to me.

I guess its just that Boss Chiefs posting style, sometimes has a real air of entitlement about it.

'I'm 100% spot on', while the rest of you moran 'parrots' dont know sh*t.

RNR
11-26-2009, 11:00 AM

I spit my coffee over that also~

EyePod
11-26-2009, 11:09 AM
pollard should have been kept. it was a position that we had someone serviceable and getting better and now were stuck with mike brown...
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
11-26-2009, 12:57 PM
pollard should have been kept. it was a position that we had someone serviceable and getting better and now were stuck with mike brown...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mike Brown is only signed for 1 year.

Titty Meat
11-26-2009, 12:58 PM

I know he is making mental mistakes, but like Haley said after the game, "who didnt" what you cant say is that he didnt make a bunch of plays.

If DJ goes to SD or another talented defense, he will be a probowler.

He will be the next in line to do much better once he leaves town. Look at this defense made of players we let go/will let go.

RDE Jared
DT Tank
DT Sims
LDE Wilkerson
ROLB Fujita
MLB Kawika
LOLB Fox (soon to be DJ?)
CB Sapp
FS __________
SS Pollard
CB _____________

Add a couple more pieces, and that's a pretty good defense, that was all drafted by us. Surely better than what we trotted out there last year. Add those pieces to what we had last year and that is a contending defense.

What does that tell you of where the problems with KC stemmed from? To me it is PROOF that CP and GUN had no ****ing clue what they were doing!

What do you mean by objectivity on him? I have been 100% spot on with almost every comment about him in this thread, totally unbiased.

HAHA what?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2009, 01:51 PM

Oh sweet fucking Jesus the irony.

BossChief
11-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I try to post without any emotion, it gets in the way of objectivity. But it is impossible for me to do without any optimism all the time because I still jump up and down during games, and pace when its a pressure situation. When Succop kicked his field goal, the people three doors up knew it.

ahhhh thats cute, mr hymen learned a new phrase. Who'd ya learn that one from? "pretty bird, pretty bird"

I root for who I want to, evidently to you, that means you think you have to follow the same guys...its a free world son, choose whoever you want to root for. Its your world.

"We" don't have to choose to like the same players.

The way you phrased that just screams "I am a parrot, I am a parrot" ...sorry if Im not your typical repeater you are used to.

It is pointless to even begin to debate anything with tools like you because you bring NOTHING to the table that wasnt borrowed from someone else.

Everyone has different ideas about who's good, thats no prob to me.

I guess its just that Boss Chiefs posting style, sometimes has a real air of entitlement about it.

'I'm 100% spot on', while the rest of you moran 'parrots' dont know sh*t.

I am a genuinely confident dude, I may be wrong every once in awhile, but I also have no problem standing up for my beliefs. In this case, I am not quite ready to write DJ off yet. I know he makes mistakes, but with such lacking talent here, everyone does. Everyone feels they have to play beyond their means to make things work and DJ is still thinking too much in the new defense.

He is making a lot more big plays than in the past if you consider the fact the amount of snaps he plays per game.

After rewatching the game, DJ hit/caused Ben to alter his throw about 5 times sunday, at least once in every quarter. That is impact.

I also noticed that most of his missed tackles were for trying to strip the ball. I dont fault him for that, he was trying to make a play against the world champs to give a better chance to win the game.

I would be pissed if he isnt a Chief next year. I almost guarantee he blows up wherever he goes if he is allowed to leave.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Pollard is a big god damn wuss. Especially for a guy who screamed "ALL FUCKIN' DAY, ****A" on the practice field.

Texans safety Bernard Pollard started all 16 games for the Chiefs in 2008, but he ended up in Houston after Kansas City cut him just before the start of the 2009 season.

Pollard describes getting cut by the Chiefs as a shock, but he says he thinks he knows what the problem was: He wouldn't put up with new coach Todd Haley and his staff cursing him out.

"With professional athletes, you're dealing with grown men. You're not dealing with boys," Pollard tells the Journal Gazette. "You're not in a locker room with sophomores in high school. You're dealing with grown men with families. I have a wife. I have a son. And I have a daughter on the way. I'm not going to sit there and let you curse me out (http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20091108/SPORTS0605/311089894/1008/SPORTS) when you feel like cursing me out or talk to me any way you want to talk to me, and you just want me to sit and take it and say, 'Yes, coach.'"

As ArrowheadPride.com notes, Pollard had a shouting match (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/11/8/1121322/former-chief-pollard-didnt-like) with Chiefs defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast during training camp, leading to Pollard being sent off the field. Apparently that was not just one isolated incident.

But from Pollard's perspective, it's all worked out. Now he's a starter in Houston.

"I respect others because that's what I want in return," Pollard says. "It was shocking to get let go, but I'm a Texan, and I'm happy to be one."

BossChief
11-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Pollard is a big god damn wuss. Especially for a guy who screamed "ALL ****IN' DAY, ****A" on the practice field.

thanks, like I said he was cut because he had a argument with Clancy, who I might add I didnt want in the first place to coordinate our defense. I wanted

1) Nolan
2) Haslett
3) Romeo

in that order.

Wouldnt the right thing to do be to bench him and let a veteran lead by example? That is what good coaches do. Like his position coach from KC that went to houston that wanted him.

An alarming thing that surfaced in this as well, is that Pioli and his cronies tried to "blackball" him after he was cut. Gibbs had to speak up for him and Herm himself had to talk to Kubiak about BP before he was signed. Pollard said this in an interview.

Fuck it though, what does it all matter anyway.

spilt milk

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Pollard is a big god damn wuss. Especially for a guy who screamed "ALL FUCKIN' DAY, ****A" on the practice field.

Weak fucking sauce AND old news.

The players yukking it up with each other in camp is a whole different flip of the coin.

Survey SAYS:

FAIL.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2009, 03:23 PM
ahhhh thats cute, mr hymen learned a new phrase. Who'd ya learn that one from? "pretty bird, pretty bird"

I root for who I want to, evidently to you, that means you think you have to follow the same guys...its a free world son, choose whoever you want to root for. Its your world.

"We" don't have to choose to like the same players.

The way you phrased that just screams "I am a parrot, I am a parrot" ...sorry if Im not your typical repeater you are used to.

It is pointless to even begin to debate anything with tools like you because you bring NOTHING to the table that wasnt borrowed from someone else.

"Inspected by #12, and repped for high quality".

Hammock Parties
12-06-2009, 08:49 AM
THIS JUST IN:

BERNARD POLLARD IS A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE

http://kan.scout.com/2/926374.html

Worst Burned Rate: Out of the league's safeties who have been targeted at least 33 times, the Houston Texans (http://hou.scout.com/)' Bernard Pollard (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4588285) has been burned the most (72.2 percent). The Jaguars' Reggie Nelson is next (71.1 percent), followed by the Titans' Chris Hope (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4347193) (67.6 percent), the 49ers' Dashon Goldson (66.7 percent) and the Titans' Michael Griffin (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4347186) (66.7 percent).

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Meh. most of that probably came from his time in KC.

SAUTO
12-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Still getting to know that Blackberry are we?:D

SAUTO
12-06-2009, 01:28 PM

he didnt play one snap for us this year
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-06-2009, 01:32 PM
he didnt play one snap for us this year
Posted via Mobile Device

Good point.ROFL

BossChief
12-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I have watched them a little lately and have wondered why they have played him at FS so much. Doesnt really make sense. It shows me that they do trust him in coverage more than their other safeties.

Id also like to add that the other safeties on that list are also young and pretty good as well. Id take any of them here except the guy from the 49ers.