PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft GoGo Atlanta

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:17 AM
5-5 Record

1 win out of the last 4 games

that 2nd round pick is trending upward PBJ

<table style="width: 383px; height: 306px;" border="0"><tbody><tr style="font-weight: bold;"><td><dt>5 </dt> </td> <td> <dt> Seattle</dt> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>3-7</small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.488</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold;"> <td>6
</td> <td>Washington</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>3-7 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.500</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold;"> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">7</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Buffalo</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>3-7 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.506</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td> <dt>8
</dt> </td> <td>Oakland</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>3-7 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.513</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td>9
</td> <td> Kansas City</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>3-7 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.513</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;">10
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;">Denver (from Chicago)</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"><small>4-6 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.494</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold;"> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">11</td> <td> San Francisco</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>4-6
</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.494</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold;"> <td>12</td> <td><small style="font-weight: bold;">New York Jets</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>4-6 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.531</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: left; font-weight: bold;">13F
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;"><small></small>San Francisco<small> (from Carolina)</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"><small>4-6 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.556</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;"><small>13F</small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top;">Tennessee<small></small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small style="font-weight: bold;">4-6</small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small style="font-weight: bold;">.556</small> </td> </tr> <tr style="font-weight: bold;"> <td>15</td> <td><small></small>Atlanta </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>5-5 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.494</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;">16
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top;"> <small>Houston</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"><small>5-5 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.525</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;"><small>17</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top;"><small>Baltimore</small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"><small>5-5 </small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>.531</small> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top; font-weight: bold;"><small>18</small></td> <td style="vertical-align: top;"><small>Miami</small><small></small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;"><small>5-5</small> </td> <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: center;">.<small style="font-weight: bold;">538</small></td></tr></tbody></table>

Gawd i hope Atlanta doesn't make the playoffs ROFL

DMAC
11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Pioli is genius

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Starting to feel a little sorry for TG though...

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Unfortunately in their last 6 games they get to play Tampa Bay twice, the Jets and Buffalo. I can see them finishing 4-2 (losses to New Orleans & Philly).

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2009, 11:20 AM

Hmm... not really.

Brock
11-24-2009, 11:21 AM
12 Nov 29 TB @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM
13 Dec 06 PHI @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM
14 Dec 13 NO @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM
15 Dec 20 ATL @ NYJ Giants Stadium 1:00 PM
16 Dec 27 BUF @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM
17 Jan 03 ATL @ TB Raymond James Stadium 1:00 PM

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately in their last 6 games they get to play Tampa Bay twice, the Jets and Buffalo. I can see them finishing 4-2 (losses to New Orleans & Philly).
that's still a 9-7 record which might not make the playoffs.

New Orleans is going to win the division, so they have to get a wildcard. Hard to do if they lose to philly.

Dallas 6-4
Philly 6-4
Green Bay 6-4

if Turner is hurt for very long they could lose to a lesser team and then be done. PBJ

the Talking Can
11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
9-7 should still net us a top 50 pick

Pioli got over on Dimitroff

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2009, 11:24 AM
that's still a 9-7 record which might not make the playoffs.

New Orleans is going to win the division, so they have to get a wildcard. Hard to do if they lose to philly.

Dallas 6-4
Philly 6-4
Green Bay 6-4

Replace Dallas (who is 7-3) with the Giants. Atlanta lost head-to-head with both Dallas and NYG.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:26 AM
btw ... come to think about it, we need to be rooting for Chicago to win

Mr. Laz
11-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Replace Dallas (who is 7-3) with the Giants. Atlanta lost head-to-head with both Dallas and NYG.
cool ... they have lost head-to-head with most of the Wildcard teams.

:clap:

ChiTown
11-24-2009, 11:27 AM

Yeah, not so much.

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:28 AM
Hmm... not really.

THIS.

Brock
Gonzo wanted out, he got out. See you in Canton, I really don't care what happens until then.

Mr. Laz
Gonzo wanted out, he got out. See you in Canton, I really don't care what happens until then.
this

Frazod
11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
The thing that pisses me off is that he really could have made a difference this year. We're 3-7, and could easily be 5-5 right now with the toughest part of our schedule behind us. How many dead drives would have resulted in scores if Cassel had Tony to throw to?

I hope we finish with a better record than them, just to fucking spite him. 4321

ChiTown
11-24-2009, 11:39 AM
The thing that pisses me off is that he really could have made a difference this year. We're 3-7, and could easily be 5-5 right now with the toughest part of our schedule behind us. How many dead drives would have resulted in scores if Cassel had Tony to throw to?

I hope we finish with a better record than them, just to ****ing spite him. 4321

Completely agree. I loved Tony G as a Chief, but once they leave, F Em'

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 11:40 AM

To be honest this team would be a lot better on offense with him.

Probably would have won the JAX, OAK, DAL,......could possibly have been 6-4 right now.

Same with Jared Allen but I'm beating a dead horse with that one. Point is game changers/play makers change outcomes in games. I think Allen would be A LOT better rush backer than Hali, and Hali I think would be better playing on his natural side on the left side.. All of those close-missed sacks from Hali, Jared Allen would have more than likely made.

CaliforniaChief
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Anything short of a serious Super Bowl run for Atlanta makes this a great trade for us. Atlanta doesn't give up a 2nd round pick for a 35 year old tight end unless they believe he puts them over the top. While he looks really good, IMO, he's not worth a 2nd unless they go deep in the playoffs.

And for all of us begging for the 2009 pick instead of the 2010 one, sometimes patience pays off.

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Hmm... not really.
Meh...
I was pulling for him to get a ring, (since KC really didn't have a chance this year). Oh well
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Anything short of a serious Super Bowl run for Atlanta makes this a great trade for us. Atlanta doesn't give up a 2nd round pick for a 35 year old tight end unless they believe he puts them over the top. While he looks really good, IMO, he's not worth a 2nd unless they go deep in the playoffs.

And for all of us begging for the 2009 pick instead of the 2010 one, sometimes patience pays off.

I'd rather be 11-5, make the playoffs and get some wins under this young teams belt......knowing how to win in this league goes a looooooong way. People complain that we wouldnt get a good of a draft pick.....well, then we just have to draft smarter and take the BPA with the picks that we have. We had a bunch of clowns drafting players for us before....now I think it's gonna be different. There needs to be a winning culture around this franchise.