PDA

View Full Version : Electronics T-Mobile Problems

mcan
11-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Anybody in KC having problems with T-Mobile's service? I have a G1, and the phone shows that I have signal but it drops every call (never even rings when I call out) and no text messages go through, and I can't get online on my phone, even though it says I have 3G signal. I'm thinking that there might just be too many people on the plaza now that the lights are up and their towers around here can't handle the volume(???) Seems like a decent theory, anyway since this has been going on for the last 2 or 3 days. Just curious if anybody on the board is experiencing the same.

Psyko Tek
11-28-2009, 11:25 PM
in phoenix t-mobile sux
may just be them

Bearcat
11-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Nope... I have a G1 (and live close to the Plaza), and the only problem I've had lately was one dropped call yesterday (and that seriously never happens). I've had problems in the past at arenas/stadiums, but unless there was something going on like the Plaza lighting ceremony, I wouldn't expect to have issues elsewhere.

bevischief
11-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Sounds like the system has lost you, power cycle your phone to get registered back on the network.

bevischief
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
in phoenix t-mobile sux
may just be them

t-mobile here in the KC area was 3 different carriers that all had good service before t-mobile bought all 3 of them out.