PDA

View Full Version : Percy Harvin...

Buehler445
11-29-2009, 11:50 PM
Is a surprise to me. I understand his speed and explosiveness, but I thought he'd have a little longer transition to the NFL game.

KurtCobain
12-02-2009, 04:51 PM
I didn't think he'd still be healthy.

Kyle DeLexus
12-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Brett. Favre.

Chiefnj2
12-03-2009, 09:41 AM
It was off field concerns that plagued Harvin. IIRC, he was only one of two players to test positive for marijuana at the combine. Hopefully he's outgrown that lifestyle.

Buehler445
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
It was off field concerns that plagued Harvin. IIRC, he was only one of two players to test positive for marijuana at the combine. Hopefully he's outgrown that lifestyle.

I thought there was a decent chance for him to eventually get there, and certainly make an instant impact in the return game. But I thought, coming from the Tebitch spread offense it would take him awhile to get unstupified.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ralphy Boy
12-09-2009, 07:28 PM

This offseason is when he's most likely to get into trouble, based on what we've seen in the past. They go home to see family and old friends and before you know it their hitting a bong to show they're still one of the boys.

Hope it doesn't happen to him.