PDA

View Full Version : Football Gentlemen start your bandwagons

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Since the Chiefs are not going to the playoffs anytime soon what team/teams will you be rooting for in the playoffs? I like the saints but the Chiefs fan in me has to go for a long shot the Tennessee Titans. Vince Young has somehow got this team rolling and I don't think anyone will want to play them down the stretch.

Frazod
11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
My other team is the Bears! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

:deevee:

Pablo
11-30-2009, 11:43 AM
I'll root against Brett Favre.

I'll probably root for the Bengals since they've been mired in mediocrity forever, sort of like the Chiefs, and they're from Ohio where a good number of my family's located.

talastan
11-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Saints/Colts Super Bowl.....It would be crazy (yet incredibly improbable) if they both came in undefeated.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Saints/Colts Super Bowl.....It would be crazy (yet incredibly improbable) if they both came in undefeated.

I'm not sure I could handle the hyperbole that would ensue.

|Zach|
11-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Meh, I am a Chiefs fan.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 11:47 AM
My other team is the Bears! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

:deevee:

the sadistic part of me wants to know how you are handling the Cutler debacle

Bane
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM
I always kinda liked Buffalo too,but they don't look like a playoff team right now either. Guess Im SOL!ROFL

tooge
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm pulling for the Saints and anyone in the AFC besides the Donks. I may pull for San Diego in the AFC simply because all the bronco fans would be puking the rest of the season. That thought makes me smile.

Bugeater
11-30-2009, 11:50 AM
SKOL VIKINGS!

Simply Red
11-30-2009, 11:52 AM
SKOL VIKINGS!

this.

kstater
11-30-2009, 11:52 AM
None of them.

But I'll root against some teams and a few players

Frazod
11-30-2009, 11:53 AM
the sadistic part of me wants to know how you are handling the Cutler debacle

I thought it was a mistake when they first picked him up, so I'm not surprised that he shit all over himself.

That's three first round picks the Bears have dropped on Rex Grossman. :shake:

The Franchise
11-30-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm rooting against the Vikings. I would love to see Favre take them to the playoffs....and then throw 4 INTs in the first game.

Pablo
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
I won't root against the Saints or Bengals. The rest are fair game.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm pulling for the Saints and anyone in the AFC besides the Donks. I may pull for San Diego in the AFC simply because all the bronco fans would be puking the rest of the season. That thought makes me smile.

Normaly I wouldn't hate the Chargers but I think Rivers is the biggest jackass in the entire sporting world.

sd4chiefs
11-30-2009, 11:57 AM
I will be rooting against the Chargers because San Diego Fans are the biggest bunch of Bandwagoning Bandwagoner's that have ever Bandwagoned.

P.S. To my next door neighbor's 10 year old son that was giving me smack yesterday about the Chiefs getting hammered by the Chargers twice this year.

F**K OFF!

Frazod
11-30-2009, 11:58 AM
I guess of all the teams left that have a chance, I'd like to see the Saints win it all. But I really don't give a shit.

Pablo
11-30-2009, 11:58 AM
I will be rooting against the Chargers because San DiegoFans are the biggest bunch of Bandwagoning Bandwagoner's that have ever Bandwagoned.

P.S. To me next door neighbor's 10 year old son that was giving me smack yesterdayabout the Chiefs gettin hammered by the Chargers twice this year.

F**K OFF!You should have told him his Dad didn't even know what football was 10 years ago; and he was probably conceived after a soccer game.

MahiMike
11-30-2009, 11:59 AM
At this point, I only root AGAINST other teams. Some more than others. Guess that's called a bandwagon burner.

Pablo
11-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Normaly I wouldn't hate the Chargers but I think Rivers is the biggest jackass in the entire sporting world.LT is a baby-back bitch and Rivers has one of the most douche-tastic faces and throwing motions known to man. They both cry-whine like women. It's easy to hate them.

SDChiefs
11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Even though my ass still hurts from the raping we just received, I've gotta root for the Chargers.

DaFace
11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I'll root against the Broncos should they make it in. Aside from that, I'll probably pull for the Saints.

Bearcat
11-30-2009, 12:09 PM
The Saints will have a huge bandwagon going into the playoffs. They don't take up 75% of ESPN's football coverage like the NFC East teams or Brett Favre, they score a lot of points, and there will always be the Katrina storyline.

That said, I'd much rather see the Saints or Vikings than any team from the NFC East. I hardly ever watch ESPN any more, so I don't hate Favre as much as others do.... and just like TG in Atlanta, I'd like to see JA do well, too.

In the AFC, I don't really care, but LJ winning a playoff game would suck. I wouldn't mind another Colts/Pats matchup... the games are always good, and I don't see enough of the best QBs in the league. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing 5 of the top 6 QBs in the league do well this post season (Manning, Favre, Brees, Rodgers, Brady), minus Philip Rivers.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 12:13 PM
LT is a baby-back bitch and Rivers has one of the most douche-tastic faces and throwing motions known to man. They both cry-whine like women. It's easy to hate them.

It's amazing to see a grown man pout like LT does. I really expect to see him throw himself down on the field and kick and scream like a spoiled toddler someday.

wild1
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Vikings.

MMXcalibur
11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Titans, Bengals and Saints.

The Chargers can suck my left nut. The Broncos, the right.

MMXcalibur
11-30-2009, 12:20 PM
LT is a baby-back bitch and Rivers has one of the most douche-tastic faces and throwing motions known to man. They both cry-whine like women. It's easy to hate them.

Oh yeah, this.

I used to be "ok" with San Diego because they never really got in the way other then the 1 or 2 seasons when they were decent and their bandwagoning bitches called "fans" rose out of the woodwork. With douchebag Rivers under center, asshat Merriman and temper tantrum Tomlinson in the backfield though, they can collectively go fuck themselves.

GloryDayz
11-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Now that the Chiefs are out of it (since like September!!). I hope they cancel the playoffs and Super Bowl, and just move right into the baseball season.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 12:21 PM
The Saints will have a huge bandwagon going into the playoffs. They don't take up 75% of ESPN's football coverage like the NFC East teams or Brett Favre, they score a lot of points, and there will always be the Katrina storyline.

That said, I'd much rather see the Saints or Vikings than any team from the NFC East. I hardly ever watch ESPN any more, so I don't hate Favre as much as others do.... and just like TG in Atlanta, I'd like to see JA do well, to

oo.In the AFC, I don't really care, but LJ winning a playoff game would suck. I wouldn't mind another Colts/Pats matchup... the games are always good, and I don't see enough of the best QBs in the league. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing 5 of the top 6 QBs in the league do well this post season (Manning, Favre, Brees, Rodgers, Brady), minus Philip Rivers.

I'd like to see TG do well in Atlanta next year, this year I'd like to see them finish with a 5 game losing streak.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Now that the Chiefs are out of it (since like September!!). I hope they cancel the playoffs and Super Bowl, and just move right into the baseball season.

you are obviously not a Royals fan

Demonpenz
i am rooting for vikings and chargers superbowl

Bugeater
Your and idiot.

MMXcalibur
11-30-2009, 12:24 PM
I'd like to see TG do well in Atlanta next year, this year I'd like to see them finish with a 5 game losing streak.

That would also give us a higher 2nd round draft pick.

SAUTO
11-30-2009, 12:34 PM
i hate the saints, so i'll root for the vikings to beat them. at least i can wear my jared allen jersey...

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 12:40 PM
i hate the saints, so i'll root for the vikings to beat them. at least i can wear my jared allen jersey...

I'm not buying any more jerseys until a player retires as a chief.

Aries Walker
11-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Saints. I've liked them as my number two team since the Hebert days. They've been perennial losers for so long, it will be nice to see them be a playoff juggernaut, just once.

Molitoth
11-30-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm rooting for the Vikings because I like AP and JA.

I wouldn't mind if Peyton Manning won another SB since he is imo the best QB all time and this would stop the debate.

I would love to also see the Saints win the SB.

I would absolutely HATE to see the Pats or Steelers in another superbowl.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Fuck Favre
Fuck LJ
Go Saints.

rageeumr
11-30-2009, 01:06 PM
I kinda like the Cards. They're fun to watch....I've always liked Warner and Fitz is a beast.

KC native
11-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Meh, I am a Chiefs fan.

This although I may be a little partial to the Vikings because one of my best friends is a huge Vikings fan.

swayy07
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
hell yea go TITANS!!! VY and CJ for the win baby 10 in a row and a wild card here we come, actually ive been a titans fan since the 99 season when they got stopped on the 1 yard line..those pillowbiting rams damn you. ive got mcnair, kearse, and eddie george jereseys. woot woot to ship.

Fish
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Go Cowboys....

(Ducks for cover)

HemiEd
11-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Meh, I am a Chiefs fan.

Same here, College Basketball season is just getting started. Thankfully Jayhawks, Wildcats and Shockers provide some quality entertainment.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Go Cowboys....

(Ducks for cover)

LMAO

TrebMaxx
11-30-2009, 01:19 PM
I find it hard to root for any other team. If the Chiefs aren't in playoff's the season is pretty much dead to me. I'll watch with muted interest because I am a football junkie.

GoHuge
11-30-2009, 01:52 PM
I'd love to see JA win a Super Bowl. Not TG this year but maybe next. Loved the guy but don't want to see him win one right after he complained his way out of town. I'd actually like to see the Falcons miss the playoffs altogether.....just for this year. LJ I would like to see have a season ending injury before the playoffs start for Cincy. At least then he won't actually get the chance to win a playoff game. Would probably vote Vikings and Colts, but honestly indifferent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
11-30-2009, 01:57 PM
I hope they all crash and burn.

Ebolapox
11-30-2009, 01:58 PM
saints.

Chiefnj2
11-30-2009, 01:58 PM
AFC - Cincy or Baltimore.

NFC - I'd like San Fran to make the postseason and I'd like to see Minn and GB face each other in the post season.

sd4chiefs
11-30-2009, 02:03 PM
AFC - Cincy or Baltimore.

NFC - I'd like San Fran to make the postseason and I'd like to see Minn and GB face each other in the post season.

It would really suck to see Cincy get to the Superbowl (not going to happen) and LJ getting a SB ring.

KCChiefsMan
11-30-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't have another team, but I'm kind of rooting for Brett Favre to win a superbowl and he can retire. It's hard to believe that this is his best season in his entire career.

Kyle DeLexus
11-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I've always been a huge Peyton Manning fan, so when they aren't playing KC I pull for them. Then I've said for a few years now that the Vikings are a QB away from the Superbowl and I'd like to see JA make it to one. So I want to see a Colts vs. Vikings, but wouldn't be disappointed with a Colts vs. Saints matchup.

Fritz88
11-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Bengals and Favre

Goldmember
11-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Saints because they've never won a SB and they've sucked since the beginning of time. Hope they go undefeated so that will piss off the Patriots even more.

Bengals or Chargers because I'm sick of Brady and Manning and their teams. I also don't want any NY teams in there.

Scratch the Bengals, I forgot LJ is on the team and I don't want him going to the SB

MOhillbilly
11-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I like New Orleans, dont know why. Maybe cause so much good food comes from round them parts.

MoreLemonPledge
11-30-2009, 03:02 PM
The Bengals were my "other team" this year, and they haven't disappointed. Except for the LJ thing.

Easy 6
11-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Purple People Eaters.

FTW.

BY1401
11-30-2009, 03:25 PM
I think I'll root for the Colts.

SAUTO
11-30-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm not buying any more jerseys until a player retires as a chief.

HELL i have his KC and Vikings jerseys.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2009, 04:00 PM
i'll be rooting for every team to go 7-9 to 9-7 so we get a better draft pick.

other than that they can all die in a freaking fire.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-30-2009, 04:03 PM
rooting against Favre, Young, Cowboys, Denver, and SD of course

rooting for the hometown Texans to win out (not a terribly tough schedule other than NE wk 17)

rooting for the Saint or Colts to go undefeated. Fuck Shula

BigCatDaddy
11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
I would love for the world to be reminded one more time how big of an asshat Carl Peterson was as Jared Allen owns in the Superbowl.

DTLB58
11-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Saints and Colts SB with both teams undefeated going into it and have the game decided in overtime! :clap:

DaKernal
11-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I've been rooting for the saints since week 1(mainly b/c I have Brees as my fantasy QB, and thier defense), but I also really like the team as a whole.

Also rooting for the Titans, thats my wifes team, and it would be awesome if they could make the playoffs after starting 0-6.

Really want to see that Saints/Colts SB, Brees vs. Manning, but I think everyone wants to see that so it probably wont happen. I see the Saints getting knocked off by someone in the playoffs. Dont know who could beat them, but I think someone will.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I think it would be quite ironic if Shockey were to suffer a season ending injury and the Saints go on to win the SB without him.

Chiefspants
11-30-2009, 05:34 PM
My mom's a redskins fan and my dads behind the cardinals, looks like my best odds are with the cards.

Dark Horse
11-30-2009, 05:39 PM
My mom's a redskins fan and my dads behind the cardinals, looks like my best odds are with the cards.

finaly someone who understands the true meaning of bandwagon

Goldmember
11-30-2009, 08:25 PM
I see the Saints getting knocked off by someone in the playoffs. Dont know who could beat them, but I think someone will.

Well, there's this guy named Brett that plays on a purple team up north...

milkman
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm rooting against the Vikings. I would love to see Favre take them to the playoffs....and then throw 4 INTs in the first game.

This.

The last one in the EZ when a FG would have won the game for the Vikings.

memyselfI
11-30-2009, 09:18 PM
The Saints and anyone but the Patriots, Steelers or Ravens.

DaKernal
11-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Well, there's this guy named Brett that plays on a purple team up north...

That would be most realistic possibility, but after watching this game tonight, I might take back what I said. Maybe no one can beat the Saints especially if they get home field advantage in the playoffs. That dome is rockin'.

BryanBusby
11-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Been on the Bengals bandwagon since the start. Fuck them for signing LJ though :(

DaKernal
11-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Been on the Bengals bandwagon since the start. **** them for signing LJ though :(

I like the Bengals as well, and it would be cool to see them make a deep run, but I think Indy or even the Chargers could knock them off with the way they're playing right now.

BryanBusby
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM
I like the Bengals as well, and it would be cool to see them make a deep run, but I think Indy or even the Chargers could knock them off with the way they're playing right now.

Depends what Bengals team shows up. If the Bengals that swept their division shows up, they can bring it against San Diego and the Colts. If the Bungles show up, Denver could beat them again.

kcxiv
11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
i dont have another team. I just want to watch good football.

DaKernal
11-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Depends what Bengals team shows up. If the Bengals that swept their division shows up, they can bring it against San Diego and the Colts. If the Bungles show up, Denver could beat them again.

Yeah i'm just not completely sold on them yet. Yes, sweeping any division let alone the AFC North is very impressive, but the Steelers and Ravens are both kind of down this year. I know they are a very good and very dangerous team, i just wouldn't bet on them winning against the other elite AFC teams come playoff time.

milkman
11-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Tom Brady slides in the pocket better than anyone.

Goldmember
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM
That would be most realistic possibility, but after watching this game tonight, I might take back what I said. Maybe no one can beat the Saints especially if they get home field advantage in the playoffs. That dome is rockin'.

I agree...the only way to stop Brees is to put him on his butt and he might even complete some passes from that position

DaKernal
11-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree...the only way to stop Brees is to put him on his butt and he might even complete some passes from that position

Yes. The defense is also pretty tough as well. They give up a lot of yards and can be scored on, but they have a few playmakers that force alot of turnovers, and Darren Sharper is playing like he's ten years younger.

Psyko Tek
12-01-2009, 12:01 AM
i am rooting for vikings and chargers superbowl

chargers ain't smelling a play off win
NE of the colts will steam roll them

Param
12-01-2009, 12:13 AM
I find the Vikings & Saints fun this year. The rest of the AFC? F!ck them all. I dunno, I just don't find any of the teams "fun" to root for.