PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports FIFA World Cup draw on at noon EST

MMXcalibur
12-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Personally, I'm hoping the U.S will get drawn in a group of South Africa, Uruguay and Switzerland/Greece. Having Argentina instead of South Africa would probably be the next best bet for the U.S given how shaky they looked in qualifying. I think we can all start looking forward to 2014 if the U.S gets grouped into another possible "Group of Death" with the likes of say: Brazil, Portugal and the Ivory Coast.

loochy
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Personally, I'm hoping the U.S will get drawn in a group of South Africa, Uruguay and Switzerland/Greece. Having Argentina instead of South Africa would probably be the next best bet for the U.S given how shaky they looked in qualifying. I think we can all start looking forward to 2014 if the U.S gets grouped into another possible "Group of Death" with the likes of say: Brazil, Portugal and the Ivory Coast.

Well Uruguay and Greece would both beat us. Switzerland might and South Africa might. Even in the easy group we will have trouble getting out.

The U.S. will always be in the "Group of Death" because the U.S. makes the group of death. The U.S. is that underrated team that is sometimes really really good, but usually is pretty craptacular.

Skip Towne
12-04-2009, 09:39 AM
That's thwell. :thailor: