PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Network fellating Norv Turner

BigMeatballDave
12-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Jesus. You'd think they were discussing Favre. I do think Norv has done a better job coaching as of late, but they are putting him in the top 10 coaches in the League.

pr_capone
12-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Who are the top 10 coaches in the league ATM?

RippedmyFlesh
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Jesus. You'd think they were discussing Favre. I do think Norv has done a better job coaching as of late, but they are putting him in the top 10 coaches in the League.
SD wins in spite of norm not because of.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-04-2009, 05:00 PM
He's so handsome, why would they NOT fellate him?

RealSNR
12-04-2009, 05:10 PM
That's bullshit. Did they put Wade Phillips in there too? The Cowboys have won a lot of consecutive games

kstater
12-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Watching a Norv led team is like watching Wile E. Coyote

kcxiv
12-04-2009, 06:32 PM
doesnt matter, his team has been kicking ass as of late. Coach will always get credit. Hell, remember when everyone was picking HErm for coach of the year when we were 4-3 then ended up 4-12. haha

gblowfish
12-04-2009, 07:06 PM

I've always thought Mike Maartz was Wile E. Coyote.
Norv is Marty Shottenheimer Light.

Rain Man
12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Who are the top 10 coaches in the league ATM?

I've been out of touch. I'm embarrassed to say that I can't even name the coaches for 10+ teams. That's pathetic. I used to know every third-string guard in the game, but my mind is full of other things now.

If I was a GM I'd want Andy Reid on my sidelines, or of course Belichick or (maybe) Mike Smith or Sean Payton or Arizona's guy or Singletary (if he can build an offense) or Jeff Fischer (he's still in Tennessee, right) or Tomlin.

Maybe Childress, but only if he's the one assembling the talent there. Otherwise, I'd want Minnesota's GM.

Sadly, the Broncos' mini-coach appears to be recovering from his disastrous early days. It'll be interesting to see how he progresses.

I've seen very little of that new Lions head coach, but I have to say that I like his style. I'm willing to say that I'm optimistic about Haley, too.

Bottom line is that I guess I just picked a lot of the best teams. Maybe talent makes a good coach, or maybe a good coach makes talent. Hard to tell.

milkman
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
I've always thought Mike Maartz was Wile E. Coyote.
Norv is Marty Shottenheimer Light.

More like Barry Switzer light.

Buehler445
12-04-2009, 10:06 PM

ROFL

That is hilarious!
Posted via Mobile Device