PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley

KC kid
12-06-2009, 03:18 PM
I am not usually the type of fan to not give a guy a short leash and overeact, but Haley seems pretty lost.

Does he deserve another year?

kcpasco
12-06-2009, 03:19 PM
He has a no talent bad football team. Yes, he has had some bad decisions but we aren't the Raiders, and fire guys after 1 game.

Give the guy a chance

LaChapelle
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Trying to turn chicken shit into something edible is not an envious task.

RustShack
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
JFC

memyselfI
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
SUCKS.

suds79
Hard to say but somebody please grab the guy, shake him and tell him he's got to quit going for it on 4th down deep in his own territory.

How many times have we been burned by that?

As for his status? While I'm not the type to give up on a coach after 1 year, this year is different because of the coaches that will be available. Much like as if there were a great free agent market, if you have a chance to upgrade in talent, you'd be foolish if you were to dismiss it and not at least be open to the idea.

Tactical Funky
What the fuck? Of course he deserves another year with the dogshit he has to work with right now.

chiefzilla1501
In general, I don't think his offensive scheme has been too bad. And I still think that Clancy Pendergast was put on the staff because of how late Haley was hired, and not because they thought he was the best available option. From that standpoint, I like Haley as a coach.

What bothers the hell out of me is that he's a disciplinarian coach for a team that completely lacks discipline and focus. I can handle if the Chiefs were a bad team getting outmatched. It's disgustingly frustrating that in over 75% of the games, we played decent football but shot ourselves in the foot at least 10 times in each of those games.

Reerun_KC
This fanbase is full of frucking retards.... Jesus himself couldnt turn this team into a winner in one year......

Herm and Carl fucked this team like no other....

Cosmos
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
New head coach with Haley as OC?

Mr_Tomahawk
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Really...one year and you are questioning if he deserves another year?

You, sir, are part retarded.

LaChapelle
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
The fake punt tells me he wanted to find a way to use Croyle. So putting Cassel on notice should be a positive sign.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I am not usually the type of fan to not give a guy a short leash and overeact, but Haley seems pretty lost.

Does he deserve another year?

Deserve another year? He deserves a contract extention... Consider what he had to work with....

He took 22 players off the street and won 3 games...

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
The fake punt tells me he wanted to find a way to use Croyle. So putting Cassel on notice should be a positive sign.

Was a Great play, if some one would block just once....

DumbHillbillies
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Deserve another year? He deserves a contract extention... Consider what he had to work with....

He took 22 players off the street and won 3 games...

I hope ur kidding

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Was a firable offense.

LaChapelle
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM

I've been expecting them to use Croyle with Cassel out widefor a couple games now.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Was a firable offense.

ROFL

Not really....

Reerun_KC
I've been expecting them to use Croyle with Cassel out widefor a couple games now.

Might as well, what do we have to lose?

DeezNutz
ROFL

Not really....

Yes, it was that bad. Earth shatteringly stupid.

Micjones
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
He deserves another year, BUT... Pioli should put him on a short leash and press him to hire established coordinators with success in the NFL (i.e. Weis, Crennell).

kcpasco
12-06-2009, 03:31 PM

That made no difference in the outcome of the game

bowener
Hard to say but somebody please grab the guy, shake him and tell him he's got to quit going for it on 4th down deep in his own territory.

How many times have we been burned by that?

As for his status? While I'm not the type to give up on a coach after 1 year, this year is different because of the coaches that will be available. Much like as if there were a great free agent market, if you have a chance to upgrade in talent, you'd be foolish if you were to dismiss it and not at least be open to the idea.

Something else to think about following from this is that other teams are going to make their moves to go after these coaches (teams that are in more typical position-- such as Buffalo), and in doing so they are going to dump a lot of their staffs or the new coach will dump a lot of the previous staff, filling the coaching market with a ton of guys to hire as OC and DC next year.

We may have a great HC for all we know, he is a rookie after all, and trying to do too much. Maybe if we get some good coordinators in here to take a load off of him, while simultaneously building up the players we have, he will be able to succeed. We don't just lack talent on the field, it would appear we lack it on the sidelines and in the classrooms as well.

Reerun_KC

You sure you werent watching a replay of any of the last 3 years games?

No it wasnt. It didnt matter and would of worked with some simple blocking...

You might need some mydol for the cramps today... Your pretty emotional....

LaChapelle

Not much to lose IMO

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:32 PM
He deserves another year, BUT... Pioli should put him on a short leash and press him to hire established coordinators with success in the NFL (i.e. Weis, Crennell).

Pioli shouldnt put him on a leash. Pioli and Haley should agree to bring in some coordinators and start building this team....

People act like Haley is running around with no accountablility doing whatever he wants...

FloridaMan88
12-06-2009, 03:32 PM
The Chiefs quit today... talent or no talent that should never happen.

memyselfI
12-06-2009, 03:33 PM

That is on the Coach.

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:33 PM
You sure you werent watching a replay of any of the last 3 years games?

No it wasnt. It didnt matter and would of worked with some simple blocking...

You might need some mydol for the cramps today... Your pretty emotional....

What of mine is emotional?

It certainly isn't me. And it sure does matter when a coach doesn't put his team in the best position to be successful. It was an inexcusable call that precipitated the wheels completely falling off the wagon. It was a one possession game at the time.

And now "it doesn't matter"?

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:34 PM

LMAO

That would never happened with an Martz or Saunders team right?

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey, he's not Herm, so that means it has to be good.

LaChapelle
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
The defense took it in stide and only gave up 3 points. After the way they'd been gashed.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey, he's not Herm, so that means it has to be good.

Dude, seriously? Your killing us here! ROFL

Brock
The guy really doesn't seem to know what he's doing. It's Hermesque.

Sweet Daddy Hate
People act like Haley is running around with no accountablility doing whatever he wants...

This might be truer than you imagine.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Do we look better this year than last?

Do we look better the 2nd half of the season than we did the first?

Is progress being made?...

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Dude, seriously? Your killing us here! ROFL

:spock:

Are you going to offer any analysis? Tell me, specifically, why you're hopeful about Haley as a HC based on his game day decisions.

Don't tell me about his pressers. I want to know what promise you see in him based on his decisions on Sundays.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM
The guy really doesn't seem to know what he's doing. It's Hermesque.

Despite Herm's clear lunacy we were IN games for most of the game.

Mojo Jojo
12-06-2009, 03:42 PM
He has a no talent bad football team. Yes, he has had some bad decisions but we aren't the Raiders, and fire guys after 1 game.

Give the guy a chance

In case you haven't noticed the Raiders are up one game on the Chiefs in the standings. Maybe you are right...we aren't the Radiers...we are the team below them.

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Despite Herm's clear lunacy we were IN games for most of the game.

Oh, so you're saying that you'd rather have Herm?!? /CP/

Rausch
In case you haven't noticed the Raiders are up one game on the Chiefs in the standings. Maybe you are right...we aren't the Radiers...we are the team below them.

The Raiders are COMPETITIVE.

They lose. They lose a lot. But week to week they have a better chance to WIN the game than we do...

philfree
I think his methods are working but he undermined his team today. As much of a rebuild that the Chiefs are in I think he needs a chance to grow along with his young team. If he makes the same bad decisions in his second year then he needs to be considerred for WR coach for the Seahawks or something.

PhilFree:arrow:

kcpasco

I was refering to giving up on a coach, my comment had nothing to do with the teams wins and losses

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:44 PM

Are you going to offer any analysis? Tell me, specifically, why you're hopeful about Haley as a HC based on his game day decisions.

Don't tell me about his pressers. I want to know what promise you see in him based on his decisions on Sundays.

Waiting on anyone willing to carry this water.

"I like him because he yells. Fuck those pussy athletes." /CP/

Reerun_KC

The simple fact he has taken Herms trash and stripped it down to nothing and start rebuilding it back up...

Yeah there are questionable things he does during the game. But after the last 3 years, this team actually looks like it is going somewhere... Sure we suck, but its not worth going full raider fan after every game and fire everyone...

Reerun_KC
Waiting on anyone willing to carry this water.

"I like him because he yells. **** those pussy athletes." /CP/

Are you mad he doesnt coddle players like Herm did? Are you missing Herm?

Brock
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
But after the last 3 years, this team actually looks like it is going somewhere...

ROFL Yeah, they're going somewhere.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Oh, so you're saying that you'd rather have Herm?!? /CP/

I'm saying let's not suffer another moron.

Learn from our mistakes.

Different does not mean better...

DeezNutz
12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Are you mad he doesnt coddle players like Herm did? Are you missing Herm?

I'm saying let's not suffer another moron.

Learn from our mistakes.

Different does not mean better...

Param
12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
There's still 4 games left and KC has already won more games than last year. Maybe wait until the season ends?

Bugeater
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Do we look better this year than last?

Do we look better the 2nd half of the season than we did the first?

Is progress being made?...
No, no, and no.

KC kid
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I do not see this team improving.

I DO think that going for the fake punt when and where he did is a firable offense.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
No, no, and no.

Agreed.

Let's move on then...

Rausch
12-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I do not see this team improving.

I DO think that going for the fake punt when and where he did is a firable offense.

Stupid in-game decision making.

Exactly like Herm.

Only more pro-active stupid instead of passive stupid...

KC kid
12-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Stupid in-game decision making.

Exactly like Herm.

Only more pro-active stupid instead of passive stupid...

I get what you are saying. He is bad at the same thing herm was bad at. . . only bad in a different way.

I am not sold on Haley. I never liked the hire. No lie there. I just want to know if I am chicken littling thinking he needs ousted.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I just want to know if I am chicken littling thinking he needs ousted.

No, I'd say it's pretty clear...

KCbroncoHATER
12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
LJ was right.

Cjanz
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Maybe we should first criticize allowing Herm's 3-year reign before condemning Haley. You can't rebuild an entire franchise in one season, friends.

LaChapelle
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
LJ was a blight.

I agree

KC kid
12-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Talent takes time to rebuild. Coaching decisions should not take time.

notorious
12-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Basic Jr. High Coaching decisions should not take time.

FYP

Contrarian
12-06-2009, 04:09 PM
STUPID subject

Baby Lee
12-06-2009, 04:11 PM
But after the last 3 years, this team actually looks like it is going somewhere...

ROFL ROFL - This to eleventy, was in Hardee's this week and they had their own 'Hardee's News Network' on LCDs throughout the dining room, when I was there they happened to be showing 'Top 10 plays of the NFL' that week. We were on 4 of those highlights, only it was because the Chargers clowned us spectacularly on 4 different occasions that week.

The 'somewhere' this team is going to is resuscitating the stagnant 'Follies and Bloopers' wing of NFL films in a manner not seen since Tampa's inaugural season.

Don't worry Reerun, there'll be plenty of time to hate Haley as much as you do every effing other thing when he's gone.

Bugeater
12-06-2009, 04:13 PM
This is what you get when you try to assemble a coaching staff in the middle of February.

suds79
12-06-2009, 04:14 PM
STUPID subject

I don't think it's stupid. I think it should just be reworded.

And that's....

Would you rather "give Haley time" and a 2nd year in fairness over the possibility of a SB coach available?

I think that's a legit question.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Maybe we should first criticize allowing Herm's 3-year reign before condemning Haley. You can't rebuild an entire franchise in one season, friends.

Maybe we should learn when a HC is in over their head and not give them 2 more years to fail and waste our time.

No, I don't believe a HC can build a winner in one season.

I also don't believe a HC can build a winner by making bone-headed-in-game decisions, performing WORSE as the season goes on, failing to be competitive, and screaming and yelling like a fucking loon all the while...

We had that Guy.

If we want Gun back just hire the fucker...

el borracho
12-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Haley hasn't really pissed me off, yet, so I'm not itching to replace him. Then again, Haley hasn't really done anything to endear himself to me, either. If it were up to me, I would keep a sharp eye on the head coaching options but, barring an obvious improvement, I would have no problem giving Haley another year. At least the man has some moxy.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Haley hasn't really pissed me off, yet, so I'm not itching to replace him. Then again, Haley hasn't really done anything to endear himself to me, either. If it were up to me, I would keep a sharp eye on the head coaching options but, barring an obvious improvement, I would have no problem giving Haley another year. At least the man has some moxy.

There is absolutely nothing you can argue that says he can/will produce a better product on the field than Herm.

In fact, that's one helluva' reason to can his ass...

KC kid
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
What coach on any level thinks it is ok to fake a punt from his own 25 down 8 at home in the third quarter??

suds79
12-06-2009, 04:22 PM
What coach on any level thinks it is ok to fake a punt from his own 25 down 8 at home in the third quarter??

Yeah that stuff is really starting p!ss me off.

He's coaching like a 10 year old playing Madden.

el borracho
12-06-2009, 04:26 PM
There is absolutely nothing you can argue that says he can/will produce a better product on the field than Herm.

In fact, that's one helluva' reason to can his ass...

2008- 2 wins in 16 games
2009- 3 wins in 12 games

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Don't worry Reerun, there'll be plenty of time to hate Haley as much as you do every effing other thing when he's gone.

Keep reaching there big boy....

LMAO

I will never hate Haley just for the simple fact that so many here swallowed Herms man love for 2 plus years.... And for that reason only, I will support Haley just to piss off everyone else...

KC kid
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM
2008- 2 wins in 16 games
2009- 3 wins in 12 games

OK, you're right and I am wrong. His decisions have been amazing.

Mecca
12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Haley at this point in time is a worse gameday coach than Herm was..that's pretty sad.

Brock
12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
2008- 2 wins in 16 games
2009- 3 wins in 12 games

Truly impressive.

ChiTown
12-06-2009, 04:29 PM
2008- 2 wins in 16 games
2009- 3 wins in 12 games

ROFL

notorious
12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Truly impressive.

Sign him long term.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Sign him long term.

Yep, i agree!

KC kid
12-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Do you think other teams are going to try to steal haley from us this offseason?

notorious
12-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Do you think other teams are going to try to steal haley from us this offseason?

That's why we need to long him in long-term. If his genious escapes the holy land of football, the NFL world will crumble to it's knees.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
That's why we need to long him in long-term. If his genious escapes the holy land of football, the NFL world will crumble to it's knees.

ROFL

Priceless

ChiTown
12-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Haley has had moments of good coaching sprinkled in to his ocean of stupidity that he's consistently displayed. He gets a freebie this year, but this dumbassery that he loves to flaunt needs to morph into something that resembles genius - and like quick.

Baby Lee
12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Keep reaching there big boy....

LMAO

I will never hate Haley just for the simple fact that so many here swallowed Herms man love for 2 plus years.... And for that reason only, I will support Haley just to piss off everyone else...

Well, so long as your position EXPLICITLY eschews reality.

I can't recall anyone [outside of some random GoChiefs homeristic chest beating] being a huge Herm fan, certainly not a cadre of 'man love swallowers,' but continue to argue with the voices in your head to your heart's content.

Excuse us as we pay you no mind.

el borracho
I don't know what people are getting so uppity about. :shrug: I've already said if there were an obvious improvement, I would fire Haley.

Easy 6
I will say that i enjoyed a lot of the O play calling today, a quick shift to fullhouse for Charles, Charles getting off some great runs, a quick switch to trips bunch... had Wade by a mile & both players FAIL.

Cant defend the all around debacle, at all... but i did like the some of the O scheming today.

DeezNutz
Haley has had moments of good coaching sprinkled in to his ocean of stupidity that he's consistently displayed. He gets a freebie this year, but this dumbassery that he loves to flaunt needs to morph into something that resembles genius - and like quick.

It will be interesting to see if he's as painfully stupid on game day with an OC and QB coach in place.

If '10 Haley is a repeat of '09 Haley, he will be fired.

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Well, so long as your position EXPLICITLY eschews reality.

I can't recall anyone [outside of some random GoChiefs homeristic chest beating] being a huge Herm fan, certainly not a cadre of 'man love swallowers,' but continue to argue with the voices in your head to your heart's content.

Excuse us as we pay you no mind.

There is a little feature called Ignore on here... Feel free to use it for me... I really dont mind...

Have a great day big guy....

Rausch
2008- 2 wins in 16 games
2009- 3 wins in 12 games

Oh.

Well then, I stand corrected...

http://wattahack.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/moron.gif

KC kid
I don't know what people are getting so uppity about. :shrug: I've already said if there were an obvious improvement, I would fire Haley.

The point I am making is that any average joe coach would not make these bad choices. . . making any average joe and improvement

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:37 PM
It will be interesting to see if he's as painfully stupid on game day with an OC and QB coach in place.

If '10 Haley is a repeat of '09 Haley, he will be fired.

Agreed and would fully support it...

Dude needs an OC and a QB coach like no other... Also Phillips or Crennell as a DC would be an upgrade...

Haley will only be as good as the coaches he surrounds himself with... It cant be argued, dude needs an OC and QB coach...

Rausch
I will say that i enjoyed a lot of the O play calling today, a quick shift to fullhouse for Charles, Charles getting off some great runs, a quick switch to trips bunch... had Wade by a mile & both players FAIL.

Cant defend the all around debacle, at all... but i did like the some of the O scheming today.

Haley is a decent OC...

LaChapelle
Let's put Haley - Pelini in a contest to see who's the biggest MOF'N Prick
I think Haley loses

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:39 PM
The point I am making is that any average joe coach would not make these bad choices. . . making any average joe and improvement

Putting us right back to the same mantra as last year.

I really don't need to suffer 2 more YEARS of sundays to prove to myself someone is an idiot...

Baby Lee
12-06-2009, 04:39 PM
There is a little feature called Ignore on here... Feel free to use it for me... I really dont mind...

Have a great day big guy....

Nah, I'll just settle in for a Keanu Reeves film marathon, I think he's the greatest actor of our generation because it pisses off all those people who think Tom Green is the bees knees.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Nah, I'll just settle in for a Keanu Reeves film marathon, I think he's the greatest actor of our generation because it pisses off all those people who think Tom Green is the bees knees.

You really can't insult the apathetic...

Reerun_KC
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM

ROFL

Sounds great...

notorious
12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
ROFL

Priceless

I hope I didn't over-do it. :)

Galileo Humpkins
12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Who can take this cumulation of fecal matter and turn it into a gourmet meal?

I'm not suggesting Todd Haley is the solution to the proposed question, but this team is far in a deep seeded atrocity that's not directly related to head coach issues, even though that's seemingly a reoccurent problem.

We currently have an absolutely terrible defensive coordinator and absent of a legit offensive coordinator. It's senseless to enter any war without viable weapons and this is essentially what the Chiefs do every Sunday, with the exclusion of the few times we've had luck shifted on our side. For every talented player we have, there's a handful of players that are expandable.

I, for one, hope Haley is a successful head coach. Mainly due to not having the patience to go through this defecate repeatedly. Every year that I hear, "Shhh, guys. We're rebuilding. We'll be totally stacked to compete in 2-3 years," I garner the sudden urge to murder someone. With this organization, those few years quickly multiply and a conclusive result of improvement is rarely seen.

Enough of the shenanigans. Bet big or go home.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Who can take this cumulation of fecal matter and turn it into a gourmet meal?

A solid HC/GM combo.

I'm not suggesting Todd Haley is the solution to the proposed question, but this team is far in a deep seeded atrocity that's not directly related to head coach issues, even though that's seemingly a reoccurent problem.

Yes, that is the problem.

The QB is NOT elevating the play of the offense.

The HC (turned OC) is not elevating the play of the offense.

The HC is not taking what was given and inspiring them to play BETTER.

GloryDayz
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I'm not sure I'm sold on Todd either!!

doomy3
12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
I asked this question weeks ago and got no response.

What area of this team is better right now than it was a year ago?

In fact, looking at our key players, who has improved?

Bowe-Regressed
Albert-Regressed
Cassel-Regressed
LJ-Regressed
DJ-Regressed

Dorsey and Hali are better than they were last year for sure, but they both changed positions. Are they being coached up, or are they just in better positions for their skillsets?

Carr and Flowers are pretty much the same as they were last year, so no real regression or progress there. Leggett was much worse this year.

Where is the improvement? Part of the HC's job is getting the most out of his players. Who on the roster do you feel like Haley is getting the most out of? It certainly isn't Cassel, Bowe, DJ, or Albert.

doomy3
12-06-2009, 05:48 PM
A solid HC/GM combo.

Yes, that is the problem.

The QB is NOT elevating the play of the offense.

The HC (turned OC) is not elevating the play of the offense.

The HC is not taking what was given and inspiring them to play BETTER.

Maybe he just needs to yell a little more or undress more players on the sidelines. I'm sure Bobby Wade didn't want to catch the ball today for the touchdown. He really needed to be undressed in front of all of his teammates. Anyone watch the Jets game last Thursday? Braylon drops a wide open 84 yard TD off his fucking facemask. Sanchez runs down field to tell him to forget about it, and Ryan offers support when he comes off the field. Later in that game, Braylon makes a ridiculously athletic play and dives in for a TD. Meanwhile, we end up with a receiver today who plays tight, and drops several more balls the rest of the game. Wade has never really had drop problems. Amazing what a lack of confidence does to you.

Just ask our QB... Didn't seem to have any problem stretching the field last year in NE. Of course, he had a guy in Belichick who was 100% behind him publicly from the minute the best QB in the league went down. And he had a OC who was instilling confidence in him. If you people don't think that is important, I would guess you have never played the game, or dealt with athletes. Mind games and confidence are every bit as important as X's and O's.

Rausch
12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Just ask our QB... Didn't seem to have any problem stretching the field last year in NE. Of course, he had a guy in Belichick who was 100% behind him publicly from the minute the best QB in the league went down. And he had a OC who was instilling confidence in him. If you people don't think that is important, I would guess you have never played the game, or dealt with athletes. Mind games and confidence are every bit as important as X's and O's.

He did have a problem with the deep ball last year but he was doing a great job at what he was asked to do.

He was a caretaker for a multiple SB winning team/HC/GM.

We traded for Frank Reich or Scott Mitchell and we're throwing a fit because there's no Andre Reed or Herman Moore for him to lean on...

milkman
12-06-2009, 06:00 PM

Herman fucking Edwards failures have, in no way, affected Todd Haley's in game decision making.

Haley seems to be getting dumber by the week.

doomy3
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM
He did have a problem with the deep ball last year but he was doing a great job at what he was asked to do.

He was a caretaker for a multiple SB winning team/HC/GM.

We traded for Frank Reich or Scott Mitchell and we're throwing a fit because there's no Andre Reed or Herman Moore for him to lean on...

Yeah, he had some consistency issues on the deep ball, but he most definitely connected on some. My point was though, that he had no problem taking chances down field like we are seeing this year. He looks very timid and tight to me. Of course, like I have said before, when your coach does nothing but scream at you, roll his eyes, and act like an asshole all the time, you're going to tend to play tight and lack confidence. I realize these guys are professional athletes and should be able to handle criticism, etc., but who is responding well to Haley's coaching style? I guess it's easier to just say that everyone on the team is a pussy.

luv
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM
4th and 8 on our 28. You go for it with a fake punt with Croyle?

I don't know. I don't get rid of him after one season. He's certainly setting the bar pretty low for measured improvement for next year.

KC kid
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
4th and 8 on our 28. You go for it with a fake punt with Croyle?

I don't know. I don't get rid of him after one season. He's certainly setting the bar pretty low for measured improvement for next year.

It is simply baffling. I do not know what he was thinking. I would not even do that in Madden