PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Woman taken to hospital from Tiger Wood's home on 'advanced life support'

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Per CNN. Speculation is that it's his wife and not serious on MSNBC.

Not good for Tiger.

BigMeatballDave
12-08-2009, 07:05 AM
I just heard this. I hope he didnt go OJ on her...

BigMeatballDave
12-08-2009, 07:06 AM
If I had to guess, she made an attempt on her own life. Pills or something.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Whatever the circumstances, this just infinitely worse for Tiger. Perhaps career ending depending on the situation. A very dark side to him has been exposed and there is no going back.

HMc
12-08-2009, 07:25 AM
this needed its own thread.

BigRedChief
12-08-2009, 07:26 AM
crap, isn't one Tiger thread enough?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Not if you aren't checking that thread anymore. This is a NEW story.

It's also a huge story if it's anything other than natural causes.

Demonpenz
12-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Mods can we merge this thread?

HMc
12-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Not if you aren't checking that thread anymore. This is a NEW story.

It's also a huge story if it's anything other than natural causes.

Good job there's multiple threads about it on chiefsplanet then, otherwise none of us would know about it.

MahiMike
12-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Mods can we merge this thread?

Bullcrap. This is an entirely different story. I truly feel for this girl and hope she's ok. She didn't deserve any of (t)his crap.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 07:53 AM
It's breaking news. Since when is breaking news not a valid topic? Merge it, I don't care but be honest about why.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Bullcrap. This is an entirely different story. I truly feel for this girl and hope she's ok. She didn't deserve any of (t)his crap.

The media is being AWFULLY quiet about this all of a sudden. Either something very bad has happened or they balloon boyed the story.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 08:03 AM
NY Post is reporting that the woman has been released. Espn also reporting this as being reported by a local Fox affiliate in FL.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/woman_from_tiger_home_hospitalized_wTMgOEq5s2TOHAs2b8qBtL

ESPN reporting that in FL advanced life support means anything requiring an IV bag.:eek::spock::doh!::rolleyes:

KCUnited
12-08-2009, 08:07 AM
That prenup just went higher.

"I agree to not endanger my own life for 25.4 million"

jiveturkey
The news speculated that it was her mom.

AndChiefs
NY Post is reporting that the woman has been released. Espn also reporting this as being reported by a local Fox affiliate in FL.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/woman_from_tiger_home_hospitalized_wTMgOEq5s2TOHAs2b8qBtL

ESPN reporting that in FL advanced life support means anything requiring an IV bag.:eek::spock::doh!::rolleyes:

Just covering their tracks for more misinformation.

Braincase
12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Do we have any volunteers here on CP to comfort Elin in her time of despair?

ForeverChiefs58
12-08-2009, 08:28 AM
http://www.wesh.com/2009/1208/21894721_640X480.jpg

Scorp
12-08-2009, 08:31 AM
http://www.wesh.com/2009/1208/21894721_640X480.jpg

I'd hit it! :D

Goldmember
12-08-2009, 08:33 AM
A middle-aged woman? so now he's doing cougars? Next thing you know men will start popping up. when is it going to stop?

BigRedChief
12-08-2009, 08:35 AM
I'd hit it! :D
Thats just so worng on so many levels.:eek:

vailpass
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM
If I had to guess, she made an attempt on her own life. Pills or something.

$50 million re-nup and you are going to take yourself out? You could pay someone to commit suicide for you then head off for a day at the spa.

Bane
12-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Whoever it is has been released they just said right?Advanced life support to released in 6 hours......:hmmm:

smittysbar
12-08-2009, 08:39 AM
The media has blown all of this out of proportion

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 08:42 AM
A middle-aged woman? so now he's doing cougars? Next thing you know men will start popping up. when is it going to stop?

ROFL NPI. I think Elin wondered the same thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/07/tiger-woods-naked-photos_n_383159.html

Nude Tiger Woods pictures?

As mistresses keep surfacing, so too have photos that are allegedly (and maybe NOT him) of Tiger Woods naked.

From a Life & Style press release:

It looks like the rumors of naked Tiger Woods photos may be true! Playgirl's rep Daniel Nardicio confirms to Life & Style that the online magazine has received photos claiming to be Tiger sans clothes. But until the photo is proven to be real, don't expect to see it online. "We're currently trying to authenticate the photos before we make any decisions on purchasing the Tiger Woods pics and ascertaining the value," Nardicio tells Life & Style.

Perez HIlton hears it may be cell phoned pics of Tiger's genitalia.

vailpass

No. Never. Not the media. I'm not at all sick of hearing about this shit 24-7. A couple's marital problems are great entertainment, especially when you embellish every detail to imply drama where there is none.

Bane

You mean they did their usual job on this report?ROFL

CoMoChief
12-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Whatever the circumstances, this just infinitely worse for Tiger. Perhaps career ending depending on the situation. A very dark side to him has been exposed and there is no going back.

If Kobe can bounce back from raping a white woman in the ass. I'm sure Tiger can come back from "having an affair".

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 08:46 AM
No. Never. Not the media. I'm not at all sick of hearing about this shit 24-7. A couple's marital problems are great entertainment, especially when you embellish every detail to imply drama where there is none.

If they did not want the media involved then they should have kept it behind their four walls. End of story.

They INVITED this when they took it past the front door and onto a public street. And I agree that it's being over reported but new things keep surfacing. If Tiger was not going to open up about who he is and what happened then he all but invited others to do it for him.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 08:47 AM
If Kobe can bounce back from raping a white woman in the ass. I'm sure Tiger can come back from "having an affair".

An affair? Have you been hiding the past few days.

And I disagree about this. Why? Because basketball and golf have VERY different socio-economic not to mention racial audiences. Golf is still pretty much a white upper middle class/upper class sport. For a guy like Tiger to out sleaze everyone on the tour then it will make it very difficult for him to rebound with the public who watches the sport.

kstater
If they did not want the media involved then they should have kept it behind their four walls. End of story.

They INVITED this when they took it past the front door and onto a public street. And I agree that it's being over reported but new things keep surfacing. If Tiger was not going to open up about who he is and what happened then he all but invited others to do it for him.

No, not at all.

Royal Fanatic

It won't end his career, but it sure could impact the hundreds of millions of dollars he gets from endorsements.

smittysbar
12-08-2009, 08:48 AM

You mean they did their usual job on this report?ROFL

Oh, I get it, but really. Tiger gets in a fender bender, they don't know the details, and you would think he killed someone.

Any other celeb wouldn't get a second mention for this shit.

Royal Fanatic
12-08-2009, 08:48 AM
I have a hard time feeling sorry for Tiger Woods and his lack of privacy considering that his public persona has made him a billionaire.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 08:52 AM
As I added to an earlier post, I disagree about the non-impact on his career. Why? Because basketball and golf have VERY different socio-economic not to mention racial audiences. Golf is still pretty much a white upper middle class/upper class sport. For a guy like Tiger to out sleaze everyone on the tour then it will make it very difficult for him to rebound with the public who watches the sport.

Those same men may wink and nod about that kind of behavior on the course or in the locker rooms but they are NOT going to condone it once it's public. Not for someone they have held up as an icon for not only his talent but his exemplary behavior as an athlete.

Bearcat
12-08-2009, 08:53 AM

Eh, we'll forgive anyone for pretty much anything, especially something that's said to be common (see how many people post here about how they bet everyone has cheated at least once).

Not watching it helps.... a lot. There's nothing useful on ESPN, anyway, except the live sports.

Brock
12-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Oh, Tiger's career is over? ROFL Right.

kstater
12-08-2009, 08:55 AM
As I added to an earlier post, I disagree about the non-impact on his career. Why? Because basketball and golf have VERY different socio-economic not to mention racial audiences. Golf is still pretty much a white upper middle class/upper class sport. For a guy like Tiger to out sleaze everyone on the tour then it will make it very difficult for him to rebound with the public who watches the sport.

Those same men may wink and nod about that kind of behavior on the course or in the locker rooms but they are NOT going to condone it once it's public. Not for someone they have held up as an icon for not only his talent but his exemplary behavior as an athlete.

No, not at all.

Bane
12-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh, I get it, but really. Tiger gets in a fender bender, they don't know the details, and you would think he killed someone.

Any other celeb wouldn't get a second mention for this shit.

Well people (reporters) are so desperate to get that big story out there with their name on it,anytime you deal with a mega athlete or celebrity you know its gonna get blown out of the water. Its pathetic IMO.News is news I get it,but goddamn.....

vailpass
12-08-2009, 08:56 AM

I agree Tiger can and probably will come out of this just fine.
However Kobe's wife is young and dumb; high school sweetheart who doesn't know any different world.
Elin was a world-class model, independent before she met El Tigre. Tiger isn't making this all go away with an expensive diamond.

seclark
12-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Oh, Tiger's career is over? ROFL Right.

i think tigers safe.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 09:01 AM
I said his career could be over depending on the situation. If it was a case of chest pain with Elin's momma then of course not. But if, as someone suggested, he went OJ or she had decided to end it all then it could have caused an end to his career.

As of now, will he bounce back on the course? Probably. But if there ends up being naked photos and more women coming forward then his endorsements are going to be gone for the foreseeable future. And though he might play golf and win he will never be considered the champion and GENTLEMAN he once was. That part of his career will be OVER.

Crashride
12-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Just to set the record straight, the media worded this whole situation funny. By them putting "advanced life support" in quotation marks it makes the whole situation sound more serious than it is. I just got certified as an EMT-B here in Florida, which is Basic Life Support or "BLS." All ALS means is that the paramedics and or fire dept were the first on scene, and judging by the picture this patient wasn't even intubated and is breathing adequately.
They make Advanced Life Support sound like its some high tech machine keeping the patient alive.

KC native
12-08-2009, 09:10 AM
i think tigers safe.

Damn it, beat me to it.

The Poz
12-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Latest pic.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Just to set the record straight, the media worded this whole situation funny. By them putting "advanced life support" in quotation marks it makes the whole situation sound more serious than it is. I just got certified as an EMT-B here in Florida, which is Basic Life Support or "BLS." All ALS means is that the paramedics and or fire dept were the first on scene, and judging by the picture this patient wasn't even intubated and is breathing adequately.
They make Advanced Life Support sound like its some high tech machine keeping the patient alive.

ESPN said that directive is given if an IV is administered. Weird. But then again, it's Florida.

kstater
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Latest pic.

http://www.time4learning.com/images/readingskillspyramidbiged1.png

Fairplay
12-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Ryan Seacrest would never have done this.

She should have married him.

cookster50
12-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Ryan Seacrest would never have done this.

She should have married him.

Ryan Seacrest wouldn't want a chick.

Crashride
12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
ESPN said that directive is given if an IV is administered. Weird. But then again, it's Florida.

Oh no its completely correct im just adding to what your saying, BLS units can't give I.V. But they really took advantage of the wording to make it sound bad. You can be dehydrated from playing a game of pick-up football and get an I.V. and ride on an ALS unit.

EDIT: Just to add, ALS in Florida is also called for any chest pain, altered mental status and difficulty in breathing etc...

Fairplay
12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Ryan Seacrest wouldn't want a chick.

That's why he never would have done that. :D

The Poz
12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
http://www.time4learning.com/images/readingskillspyramidbiged1.png

Are you trying to show me what level you're at?

Fairplay
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM

Don't worry, i just made it past level 2.

The Boss at the end of the level was a really mother to get past.

kstater
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM

I'm saying you're not posting a "new" picture, your reading comprehension is so low that you couldn't figure out that that "new" picture had been posted a couple hours ago.

The Poz
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Look closer before you go spouting off.

gblowfish
12-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Here's how it went down.
Tiger's Mother in Law: "You F*cked HOW MANY????? AAAAAAAAGH!!!!"
(crushing chest pain, fall down, call EMTs)

Demonpenz
12-08-2009, 09:32 AM
tigers a stone cold pimp. fucking bitches, doing vodka and pills, and winning? that's how you play Da game.

Bwana
12-08-2009, 09:33 AM
[/b]

It looks like the rumors of naked Tiger Woods photos may be true! Playgirl's rep Daniel Nardicio confirms to Life & Style that the online magazine has received photos claiming to be Tiger sans clothes. But until the photo is proven to be real, don't expect to see it online. "We're currently trying to authenticate the photos before we make any decisions on purchasing the Tiger Woods pics and ascertaining the value," Nardicio tells Life & Style.

Perez HIlton hears it may be cell phoned pics of Tiger's genitalia.

:spock:

I don't think I will be clicking on that "if" it shows up on-line. I have no burning desire to view Tigers nut sack.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-08-2009, 09:35 AM

And I disagree about this. Why? Because basketball and golf have VERY different socio-economic not to mention racial audiences. Golf is still pretty much a white upper middle class/upper class sport. For a guy like Tiger to out sleaze everyone on the tour then it will make it very difficult for him to rebound with the public who watches the sport.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Demonpenz
12-08-2009, 09:36 AM
he is black and asian? It will be interesting to see if he is packing a driver or a lob wedge

BY1401
12-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Latest pic.

LMAO

Bwana
12-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Here's how it went down.
Tiger's Mother in Law: "You F*cked HOW MANY????? AAAAAAAAGH!!!!"
(crushing chest pain, fall down, call EMTs)

That would be my guess as well. ROFL Another media whore stunt over nothing.

Inspector
12-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Have they determined if the bloody glove fits or not?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 09:44 AM
That would be my guess as well. ROFL Another media whore stunt over nothing.

It's a media stunt if an ambulance is called and someone is removed from the home on a stretcher? I know the media thinks it's powerful but I had no idea they could force someone to become ill and call an ambulance in the middle of the night.

No, unusal, to say the least, things are happening in that house and because they are being taken OUTSIDE the home they are subject to public scrutiny.

The lesson here? Play in private, keep your privates private, keep your privacy private.

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
If he sliced this wife into the water hazard, maybe he just decided to take a Mulligan.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:00 AM
MIL still at the hospital. Admitted with 'stomach pain.' Per hospital/family spokesman.

Demonpenz
12-08-2009, 10:05 AM
early reports she's pregnant with tigers baby and didn't know it

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 10:07 AM
The MiL's stomach hurts?

Tiger must have slipped her the WHOLE THING while his wife was napping.

He's been away from his other ho's so long, he left an exit wound.

KCUnited
12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Hotdog at Arrowhead.

Bwana
12-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Heh

Rooster
12-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Hotdog at Arrowhead.

ROFL I bet that was it.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Hotdog at Arrowhead.

ROFLROFLROFL

Fat Elvis
12-08-2009, 10:20 AM

That is one of the most blatantly racist things I've ever heard you say....

Donger
12-08-2009, 10:38 AM
The Circling Vulture of Death makes a return. Nice.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:42 AM
That is one of the most blatantly racist things I've ever heard you say....

BS. Think that if you want but there is nothing racist about stating a fact that basketball is watched and supported by a more racially and financially diverse audience than golf is.

kstater
12-08-2009, 10:44 AM

You expected different?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:44 AM

Where the hell have YOU been. I've been posting more in the Lounge than in DC of late. :rolleyes:

Spicy McHaggis
12-08-2009, 10:45 AM
For a guy like Tiger to out sleaze everyone on the tour then

Wow. You're right, he beat John Daly. I thought that record was "Wilt Chamberlain single game scoring" safe.

Donger
12-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Where the hell have YOU been. I've been posting more in the Lounge than in DC of late. :rolleyes:

I wasn't referring to your mere presence. I was referring to your penchant for creating or participating in threads about possible death.

kstater
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I wasn't referring to your mere presence. I was referring to your penchant for creating or participating in threads about possible death.

I think in this particular instance, its' presence is more for the moral superiority angle.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Duh-nese has blown all of this out of proportion
Fixed it.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:50 AM

As opposed to the dozens of threads I've written in of late. Nice. :rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Why don't those of you who feel this is a non-issue just run along? Why would you want to keep it at the top of the board???

Allow those of us who find the latest news interesting continue to banter about it lest we talk about something more productive or interesting like the 3-9 Chiefs. :spock:

Donger
12-08-2009, 10:52 AM
I think in this particular instance, it's presence is more for the moral superiority angle.

"See what this Black Man did! He killed his MiL!"

Chief Chief
12-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Remember: A new Tiger thread will emerge soon because these things come in a set of three (just like Tiger did!).

Chief Chief
12-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Great! As if we deserve another Fatlock editorial on Tiger gettin' beat down by the media!

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 10:54 AM
"See what this Black Man did! He killed his MiL!"

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

Donger
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM
:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

I very quick look at the threads you've created recently shows that the vast majority are about Obama. Now a Tiger thread.

Do you have issues with Black men or not?

kstater
12-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Looks like a career threatening development.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4724190

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I very quick look at the threads you've created recently shows that the vast majority are about Obama. Now a Tiger thread.

Do you have issues with Black men or not?

Have you taken up yoga or something. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lite is POTUS and Tiger's been in the news lately. Oh, that must mean something racist. ROFL

Donger
12-08-2009, 11:03 AM

Lite is POTUS and Tiger's been in the news lately. Oh, that must mean something racist. ROFL

So, that's a "No, I don't have problems with Black men" or not?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Back on topic,

apparently the MIL is a public official in Sweden. I wonder how much, if at all, their press will be interested.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:04 AM
So, that's a "No, I don't have problems with Black men" or not?

So that is no, you don't beat your wife, molest your niece, and have herpes. Good to hear.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I guess I'm missing something here, but is Tiger responsible for the MIL's health issues? I'm failing to understand why his career would be in jeopardy over this or the Swedish press would be interested.

Donger
So that is no, you don't beat your wife, molest your niece, and have herpes. Good to hear.

Another non-answer. Interesting.

Bwana
Why don't those of you who feel this is a non-issue just run along?

Go pleasure yourself.

kstater
12-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I guess I'm missing something here, but is Tiger responsible for the MIL's health issues? I'm failing to understand why his career would be in jeopardy over this or the Swedish press would be interested.

Because he leaves the house occasionally.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Because he stepped outside he's a man.
Fixed it.

In Duh-nese's world, this is all it takes.

CoMoChief
12-08-2009, 11:10 AM
It won't end his career, but it sure could impact the hundreds of millions of dollars he gets from endorsements.

This is a marital issue, I doubt this has any effects on his sponsors. He's one of the biggest names in the world. Like Michael Jordan, if one sponsor leaves, another one would be lined up to sign him for millions.

KCUnited
12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
So the guy has his mom's and the mil at the house? I don't care how much money you have or what you did, nobody deserves that.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:11 AM

Again, I said it was depending on the circumstances. When the story first broke it was a blonde hair woman on "advanced life support."

Ultimately he's not responsible for his MIL health issues but the timing is not great for him either.

The Swedish press would be interested because the Governor is the MIL to the most famous golfer in the world and she took ill in his home during a time when the golfer himself suffered a mysterious injury and has had many negative stories about him in the press. Stories that prompted her to leave Sweden and take a leave from her job to be with her daughter. :doh!:

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:14 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4724190

Actually, I think the naked pictures if authenticated and published might be the more damaging...

Fat Elvis
BS. Think that if you want but there is nothing racist about stating a fact that basketball is watched and supported by a more racially and financially diverse audience than golf is.

No, what is racist is that you assume "questionable indescretions" are are ok if you are black audience member, but not ok if you are white audience member. You are saying that different races have different moral standards.

Dartgod
Again, I said it was depending on the circumstances. When the story first broke it was a blonde hair woman on advanced life support.

Ultimately he's not responsible for his MIL health issues but the timing is not great for him either.

The Swedish press would be interested because the Governor is the MIL to the most famous golfer in the world and she took ill in his home during a time when the golfer himself suffered a mysterious injury and has had many negative stories about him in the press. Stories that prompted her to leave Sweden to be with her daughter. :doh!:
So, in short, this is all speculation, but since he's a man (a male celebrity to be exact), it's ok to persecute him before ANY facts of this situation are known.

Gotcha! :thumb:

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:19 AM
No, what is racist is that you assume "questionable indescretions" are are ok if you are black audience member, but not ok if you are white audience member. You are saying that different races have different moral standards.

No, that was not the point. The point was the audience of basketball being a more diverse audience of many income brackets and races will tolerate a cheating player because it seems to come with the territory of team sports in general. It could be football, baseball, soccer. Would David Beckham come under this type of scrutiny, hell yes. Would his fans forgive him. Hell yes.

But golf and tennis are different sports. They are not only single player sports but they also tend to be played and supported by different social, economic, and race makeup than the team sports.

If Roger Federer had done this then you bet his fans would be upset and he'd lose sponsors. He's crafted this image as a gentleman and a sportsman and now as a family man. The fans who support him would be more deeply affected and turned off by his behavior than David Beckham fans would be given the exact same behavior.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
So, in short, this is all speculation, but since he's a man (a male celebrity to be exact), it's ok to persecute him before ANY facts of this situation are known.

Gotcha! :thumb:

I think he's done this to himself. No one was posting this sort of crap about Tiger two weeks ago. He's not a victim of anything but his own libido.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I think he's done this to himself. No one was posting this sort of crap about Tiger two weeks ago. He's not a victim of anything but his own libido.
I wasn't talking about the previous issues. They are damning to be sure, but I think Tiger can survive and not take a huge hit to his future earnings potential.

I'm talking about you starting this thread. You have labeled this incident "career threatening" for Tiger before a single fact was even known. It's typical behavior for you.

Fat Elvis
12-08-2009, 11:32 AM
No, that was not the point. The point was the audience of basketball being a more diverse audience of many income brackets and races will tolerate a cheating player because it seems to come with the territory of team sports in general. It could be football, baseball, soccer. Would David Beckham come under this type of scrutiny, hell yes. Would his fans forgive him. Hell yes.

But golf and tennis are different sports. They are not only single player sports but they also tend to be played and supported by different social, economic, and race makeup than the team sports.

If Roger Federer had done this then you bet his fans would be upset and he'd lose sponsors. He's crafted this image as a gentleman and a sportsman and now as a family man. The fans who support him would be more deeply affected and turned off by his behavior than David Beckham fans would be given the exact same behavior.

lol...there's no digging your way out of this one....

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I wasn't talking about the previous issues. They are damning to be sure, but I think Tiger can survive and not take a huge hit to his future earnings potential.

I'm talking about you starting this thread. You have labeled this incident "career threatening" for Tiger before a single fact was even known. It's typical behavior for you.

The actual quote.

Perhaps career ending depending on the situation.

vailpass
12-08-2009, 11:53 AM

Your post is as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
The actual quote.
Yeah, yeah. I read that part.

Didn't stop you from speculating on the worst piossible scenario though. Depending on the situation or not, you won't pass up an opportunity to take a shot at a man in the public eye.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, yeah. I read that part.

Didn't stop you from speculating on the worst piossible scenario though. Depending on the situation or not, you won't pass up an opportunity to take a shot at a man in the public eye.

Show me a woman acting in the same fashion and I'll be happy to call her what she is...

a skank ho.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Show me a woman acting in the same fashion and I'll be happy to call her what she is...

a skank ho.
ROFL

Right. There are no women celebrities that do stupid shit for you to start threads about.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 12:16 PM
ROFL

Right. There are no women celebrities that do stupid shit for you to start threads about.

Thank you.

KC native
12-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Your post is as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem.

Ah, more awesomeness from vail. :rolleyes:

BTW remember the mud shark line? What's a mud shark?

vailpass
12-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Ah, more awesomeness from vail. :rolleyes:

BTW remember the mud shark line? What's a mud shark?

Yet another type of woman who would never go out with you.

Reaper16
12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I have a hard time feeling sorry for Tiger Woods and his lack of privacy considering that his public persona has made him a billionaire.
No it hasn't. His being-better-than-anyone-else-ever-at-golf made him a billionaire.

vailpass
12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
No it hasn't. His being-better-than-anyone-else-ever-at-golf made him a billionaire.

No doubt. That coupled with his good looks and ability to keep his image clean aka The Jordan Marketing Technique.

KC native
12-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Yet another type of woman who would never go out with you.

Don't want to answer that one do ya?

vailpass
12-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Don't want to answer that one do ya?

Do you ever get tired of being the turd in the punch bowl? Now go park my car, rake my lawn and for god sakes if you don't quiet down those 14 kids you have packed into your '78 chevy I'm calling LaMigra.

Inspector
12-08-2009, 12:36 PM

Wouldn't it actually be just 1/2 racist?

KC native
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Do you ever get tired of being the turd in the punch bowl? Now go park my car, rake my lawn and for god sakes if you don't quiet down those 14 kids you have packed into your '78 chevy I'm calling LaMigra.

There we go, back to the klan leader we all know. :thumb: Good job you racist pos.

Otter
12-08-2009, 12:46 PM
There we go, back to the klan leader we all know. :thumb: Good job you racist pos.

This coming from the man who believes it's OK for illegals to pour into our borders as long as they're mexican.

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 12:47 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4724190Tiger's goin to jail. He poisoned her!

vailpass
12-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Tiger's goin to jail. He poisoned her!

With what, tiger milk?

KingPriest2
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM

It is not. Good grief. very dark side? You put it like he kills babies and animals.

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't know about this darkside bullshit. Being a horny fuck makes him seem a little more...human now, something he never was before. All the story is missing is a tearfilled apology lamenting his weakness.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM
I don't know about this darkside bullshit. Being a horny **** makes him seem a little more...human now, something he never was before. All the story is missing is a tearfilled apology lamenting his weakness.

So cheating on his wife, not with a beloved girlfriend, but with porn stars and whatever else he wants is not a dark behavior? The self destructiveness of it all does not indicate a deeper and complex part of his persona? The financial risk and personal risk taking does not signify something?

I think Steve McNair might beg to differ...

if he could.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 01:03 PM

if he could.
There it is...

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 01:04 PM
So cheating on his wife, not with a beloved girlfriend, but with porn stars and whatever else he wants is not a dark behavior? The self destructiveness of it all does not indicate a deeper and complex part of his persona?A freezer full of heads would be dark behavior. Beating his wife would be dark behavior. This is infidelity and possibly a sex addiction, which makes him just like millions and millions of other people. Not that I condone it, obviously, as someone who was cheated on a number of times by a spouse. But it does happen and nobody gets a scarlet letter over it.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:04 PM
There it is...

Yep. There is another poor sucker who could not keep his dickage in his pants and paid dearly.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:06 PM
A freezer full of heads would be dark behavior. Beating his wife would be dark behavior. This is infidelity and possibly a sex addiction, which makes him just like millions and millions of other people. Not that I condone it, obviously, as someone who was cheated on a number of times by a spouse. But it does happen and nobody gets a scarlet letter over it.

But in your instance was anyone at risk for losing MILLIONS of dollars either in prenup or endorsements? What about price cost of lost reputation? Sorry, the cheating on our level, the peons, is a whole different ball game than that of these famous people who have money, fame, power, and prestige at stake and can't help themselves.

We might lose our kids and the house and some maintenance but nothing like what these people pay for their playing.

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:06 PM
So cheating on his wife, not with a beloved girlfriend, but with porn stars and whatever else he wants is not a dark behavior? The self destructiveness of it all does not indicate a deeper and complex part of his persona? The financial risk and personal risk taking does not signify something?

if he could.

How do you know that Tiger's wife hasn't cheated? Or that she's a cold fish?

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 01:07 PM
But in your instance was anyone at risk for losing MILLIONS of dollars either in prenup or endorsements? What about price cost of lost reputation?

Sorry, the cheating on our level, the peons, is a whole different ball game than that of these famous people who have money, fame, power, and prestige at stake and can't help themselves.I'd call that naive. I'd venture a guess that divorce rates are higher for those in the public eye than the rest of us, and there's probably a great deal more infidelity.

And he's a professional athelete, not a politician. Reputation in his world is a matter of performance. At most, any mention of this would be a footnote and likely have absolutely no bearing on his legacy as a major winner.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd call that naive. I'd venture a guess that divorce rates are higher for those in the public eye than the rest of us, and there's probably a great deal more infidelity.

I think we are making the same point. But the stakes are higher for those in the public eye.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:09 PM
How do you know that Tiger's wife hasn't cheated? Or that she's a cold fish?

I don't. But how many men have come forward to tell about their trysts with her?

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I don't. But how many men have come forward to tell about their trysts with her?

None as far as I know. Then again, most men aren't attention-seeking sluts.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Yep. There is another poor sucker who could not keep his dickage in his pants and paid dearly.
Sure, let's excuse the psycho bitch that PULLED THE FUCKING TRIGGER.

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Sure, let's excuse the psycho bitch that PULLED THE ****ING TRIGGER.It's okay dart, she was a woman. That makes it all right.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Sure, let's excuse the psycho bitch that PULLED THE ****ING TRIGGER.

You are screwing a psycho bitch. Is it your fault you are screwing her in the first place and didn't let some other poor sucker do so? Is it then your fault that she kills you and not that other poor sucker?

It's not his fault she pulled the trigger. It's his fault he CHOSE to be with her. If he had stayed home then chances are he'd still be walking the earth.

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Sure, let's excuse the psycho bitch that PULLED THE ****ING TRIGGER.

I'm beginning to think that mememe is one of those women who think women are empty without a penis inside of them.

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 01:17 PM
You are screwing a psycho bitch. Is it your fault you are screwing her in the first place and didn't let some other poor sucker do so? Is it then your fault that she kills you and not that other poor sucker?

It's not his fault she pulled the trigger. It's his fault he CHOSE to be with her. If he had stayed home then chances are he'd still be walking the earth.So what she's saying is that nomatter who the psycho kills, it's ultimately a man's fault.

Shocking!

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:17 PM
It's okay dart, she was a woman. That makes it all right.

Oh no, not saying that. These woman who f*ck married athletes are glorified call girls.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:18 PM
So what she's saying is that nomatter who the psycho kills, it's ultimately a man's fault.

Shocking!

It is the man's fault if he's married and with her and not his wife. How can she kill you if you are at home in bed with your wife?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-08-2009, 01:18 PM

http://i21.tinypic.com/2v7xzpx.jpg

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 01:20 PM
It is the man's fault if he's married and with her and not his wife. How can she kill you if you are at home in bed with your wife?Oh, I agree. I mean, how can we possibly put any blame on the actual killer. She's probably just a victim anyway. Somehow. Or something.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh, I agree. I mean, how can we possibly put any blame on the actual killer. She's probably just a victim anyway. Somehow. Or something.
This is true. Andrea Yates told me so.

sedated
12-08-2009, 01:49 PM
It is the man's fault if he's married and with her and not his wife. How can she kill you if you are at home in bed with your wife?

so, in your book, women who kill married men having an affair get a pass, and only women who kill single men are in the wrong?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:50 PM
so, in your book, women who kill married men having an affair get a pass, and only women who kill single men are in the wrong?

No one 'gets a pass.' She should fry in hell. But the law of unintended consequences is not going to find someone "not guilty' if they are participating in behavior which they should not be.

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
No one 'gets a pass.' She should fry in hell. But the law of unintended consequences is not going to find someone "not guilty' if they are participating in behavior which they should not be.

Should not be? According to whom?

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh, I agree. I mean, how can we possibly put any blame on the actual killer. She's probably just a victim anyway. Somehow. Or something.

No, she was a cold blooded killer who deserved worse than what she got in the end. IMO. But Steve McNair is responsible for his fate just like you or I.

It's not like he was carjacked or murdered during an armed robbery or killed in a car accident.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Should not be? According to whom?

The person perpetrating the consequences they know they shouldn't. Should they be surprised when their wrong goes terribly wrong and spirals out of their control?

No, they should not. They had control over the entire situation to not happen in the first place.

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
The person perpetrating the consequences they know they shouldn't. Should they be surprised when their wrong goes terribly wrong and spirals out of their control?

No, they should not. They had control over the entire situation to not happen in the first place.

As far as you know, his wife might be fine with his affairs (alleged) as long as they were kept private.

Right?

Simply Red
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Tiger is like all of the other black atheletes. Cheating on his wife. Way to go, Tiger. Play on...

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
As far as you know, his wife might be fine with his affairs (alleged) as long as they were kept private.

Right?

Well the golf club to the car/person might indicate otherwise. As might McNair's widow who claimed she did not know. She would have no reason to lie and make things look worse than they did. On the contrary...

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Tiger is like all of the other black atheletes. Cheating on his wife. Way to go, Tiger. Play on...

He's not Black.

Donger
12-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Well the golf club to the car/person might indicate otherwise. As might McNair's widow who claimed she did not know. She would have no reason to lie and make things look worse than they did. On the contrary...

Again, after this became public. You don't know what their relationship was like or what was okay.

Simply Red
12-08-2009, 02:00 PM
He's not Black.

ROFL sorry

Simply Red
12-08-2009, 02:01 PM
#154 was a joke, thought i'd clarify, before 13and3 comes in here, bitching.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Again, after this became public. You don't know what their relationship was like or what was okay.

If it was ok then why would Elin risk losing her share of the prenup by attacking her husband? Why would she risk jail? Her reputation and his?

The only reason this became public was her reaction and his action subsequent to it. I did not recall hearing about his sexual dalliances for days on end prior to that event.

Donger
12-08-2009, 02:05 PM
If it was ok then why would Elin risk losing her share of the prenup by attacking her husband? Why would she risk jail? Her reputation and his?

The only reason this became public was her reaction and his action subsequent to it. I did not recall hearing about his sexual dalliances for days on end prior to that event.

I thought that one of these women was going to go public, and that's what may have precipitated the alleged confrontation?

kstater
12-08-2009, 02:07 PM

Who said she attacked her husband? The police report said that she broke the window to get him out after a car accident.

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Who doesn't feel sorry for the poor bastard enduring his arranged marriage to Dense...

kstater
12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Who doesn't feel sorry for the poor bastard enduring his arranged marriage to Dense...

He CHOSE to be with her and deserves everything.

memyselfI

He'd be the first to agree.

siberian khatru
This thread is like the old days of the Planet.

Too bad Jim's not here to participate.

memyselfI
12-08-2009, 02:09 PM
This thread is like the old days of the Planet.

Too bad Jim's not here to participate.

I'm bored, what can I say. The weather has me indoors. :D

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 02:11 PM

I guess some people do cut themselves, others like to have their balls stomped on with heels and have someone take a dump on their chest. I don't envy those people either.

Donger
12-08-2009, 02:13 PM
"The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess. The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by The Associated Press."

Simply Red
12-08-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/failed_meme.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1084)

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Tiger's MIL eating a bad hot dog is going to cost him his career. That is what this thread is about, is it not?

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Pretty close Dart, but like a blast from the past, it's nearing time for someone to make a joke about Denses' wookie pelvis.

Dartgod
12-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Pretty close Dart, but like a blast from the past, it's nearing time for someone to make a joke about Denses' wookie pelvis.
I nominate you.

seclark
12-08-2009, 03:21 PM

i hope they hurry up...it's almost time for me to go home.
sec