PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bobby Wade and the Play calling

Chieftain58
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Has anyone made a thread on how many passes Bobby Wade dropped? wtf is wrong with this guy?

Todd Haley's play calling is sh)t! If i were him I would put my house on the market before he gets canned. His cussing out the players is getting old...

I can see Pioli canning him to appease the fans and try to fill the seats up next year.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Hmmm. I like pie.

keg in kc
12-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I can see Pioli canning him to appease the fans and try to fill the seats up next year.'cause they sure bent over backwards to get people out to arrowhead this year. Yessiree.

ChiefsSuckBalls
12-08-2009, 01:06 PM
You guys are starting players that would be practice squad players on most other teams and you start threads like this? Ha ha.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
You guys are starting players that would be practice squad players on most other teams and you start threads like this? Ha ha.

Oh my God. A douchebag has chimed in !

FAX
12-08-2009, 01:57 PM

No offense, Mr. Hog Farmer, but douchebags don't exactly "chime". They make more of a "sploooch" sound.

FAX

Dark Horse
12-08-2009, 02:32 PM

Be careful you are not supposed to feed trolls, that will habituate them with humans. The troll will think that all humans equal food and will end up having to be shot.

MikeMaslowski
12-08-2009, 02:34 PM

With the homophobic connotation in your name, I have come to the conclusion that you sir, are none other than Larry Johnson.