12-08-2009, 01:26 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20325467,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent

(If repost, just disregard.)

Hammock Parties
12-08-2009, 01:27 PM
He's kind of a douchebag.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
He's like Malcolm X compared to Wayne Brady.

Bane
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Well maybe we can find the cure on the moon,or on mars!
Posted via Mobile Device

chief husker
12-08-2009, 01:34 PM

Really? So he deserves Cancer? Anyone in your family a douchebag? Does anyone deserve that shit?

Hammock Parties
12-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Really? So he deserves Cancer? Anyone in your family a douchebag? Does anyone deserve that shit?

Hitler deserved it.

Not saying Gumbel deserved cancer. But I'm not too broken up about a douchebag celebrity, who has shown signs of being racist, contracting it.

Sure-Oz
12-08-2009, 01:38 PM
I thought it was greg gumbel for a second

MOhillbilly
12-08-2009, 01:42 PM

still, gumbel is a few steps up from whatever cunt you crawled out of.

Donger
12-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Not saying Gumbel deserved cancer. But I'm not too broken up about a douchebag celebrity, who has shown signs of being racist, contracting it.

What signs?

Demonpenz
12-08-2009, 01:44 PM
cancer sucks

bevischief
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I wonder if he got it from peeing in the shower...
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
cancer sucks

Yep. It doesn't matter who you are or what you've done nobody deserves cancer. I despise cancer with every ounce of my being.

FAX

MOhillbilly
12-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Yep. It doesn't matter who you are or what you've done nobody deserves cancer. I despise cancer with every ounce of my being.

FAX

2nd

Iowanian
12-08-2009, 01:57 PM
no one deserves cancer. The truth is, the relatively few human beings on Earth who probably do will never get it.

GC.....only a douchebag would start a thread about something like this with that comment.

RealSNR
12-08-2009, 02:00 PM
I don't think anybody says he deserves cancer. The subject is about Bryant Gumbel, and most people think he's a douchebag. If he DIDN'T have cancer, $10 says people would be talking about what a big douchebag he is.

Douchebags don't deserve cancer. I hope he recovers. Can I say that?

Frankie
12-08-2009, 02:33 PM
2nd

3rd

ClevelandBronco
12-08-2009, 02:46 PM
...Anyone in your family a douchebag?...

This question would be better posed to goatse's relatives.

FAX
12-08-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't think anybody says he deserves cancer. The subject is about Bryant Gumbel, and most people think he's a douchebag. If he DIDN'T have cancer, $10 says people would be talking about what a big douchebag he is.

Douchebags don't deserve cancer. I hope he recovers. Can I say that?

Say whatever you wish, Mr. SNR. I respect your views. My comment was in reference to this insensitive, immature, and highly ignorant statement below.

Perhaps I'm overly sensitive, but cancer has taken too many of my friends over the years. It's a hellish way to die. And it's hell to watch them die. Personally, I think that anyone who would make a statement like the comment below exposes themselves as a fool.

Let me put it this way; F*ck cancer. And f*ck anyone insensitive enough to suggest that it's okay or acceptable for anyone - anyone - to contract that disease. Douchebag or no.

... Not saying Gumbel deserved cancer. But I'm not too broken up about a douchebag celebrity, who has shown signs of being racist, contracting it.

FAX

Pitt Gorilla
12-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I must have missed the whole "Gumbel is a douche" episode. What happened?

BigRedChief
12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
3rd
4th.

Even douchbags don't deserve cancer.

ClevelandBronco
12-08-2009, 02:58 PM
I must have missed the whole "Gumbel is a douche" episode. What happened?

You missed his career?

Damn. I wish I had.

Cannibal
12-08-2009, 02:58 PM
God I need to quit smoking.

Stewie
12-08-2009, 04:40 PM
He's like Malcolm X compared to Wayne Brady.

This Wayne Brady?

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bONBlJNt0I0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

The_Doctor10
12-08-2009, 04:41 PM

FAX

Come on. Some people deserve it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I can't believe anyone would get harsh on Gumbel, it's just ridiculous.

Rain Man
12-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Say whatever you wish, Mr. SNR. I respect your views. My comment was in reference to this insensitive, immature, and highly ignorant statement below.

Perhaps I'm overly sensitive, but cancer has taken too many of my friends over the years. It's a hellish way to die. And it's hell to watch them die. Personally, I think that anyone who would make a statement like the comment below exposes themselves as a fool.

Let me put it this way; F*ck cancer. And f*ck anyone insensitive enough to suggest that it's okay or acceptable for anyone - anyone - to contract that disease. Douchebag or no.

FAX

If I ever run for public office, I'm going to clearly point out that I'm anti-cancer. Anti-cancer, pro-happiness, anti-crime, that's my platform. I might be pro-opportunity for everyone to succeed, but I'm not sure if that one's too controversial. It depends on how bad I need the racist vote.

rockymtnchief
12-08-2009, 05:39 PM
I can't believe anyone would get harsh on Gumbel, it's just ridiculous.

While I'd never wish cancer on anyone, I don't care for the guy.

We had one of those 8' satelite dishes back in the day. The nice thing about it was that while you were watching commercials on regular tv, I was watching him yell at everyone, call them names, and be a prick to the crew.

Eventually, they just made the commercial breaks blacked out since everyone was being seen acting like a douche, picking their nose, cussing, or being idiotic while they thought they were off the air.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2009, 05:40 PM
While I'd never wish cancer on anyone, I don't care for the guy.

We had one of those 8' satelite dishes back in the day. The nice thing about it was that while you were watching commercials on regular tv, I was watching him yell at everyone, call them names, and be a prick to the crew.

Eventually, they just made the commercial breaks blacked out since everyone was being seen acting like a douche, picking their nose, cussing, or being idiotic while they thought they were off the air.

Now THAT's must see tv!

rockymtnchief
12-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Now THAT's must see tv!

It was pretty awesome. You learned quickly who was a dick, who seemed down to earth, and which broadcasters really didn't like eachother off camera.

I seen Gumbel throw more than one tantrum in my day.

BryanBusby
12-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Is this the Gumbel that called Romo, Rick Romo and Frank Gore, Al Gore? or was that the other one?

Gonzo
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
It was pretty awesome. You learned quickly who was a dick, who seemed down to earth, and which broadcasters really didn't like eachother off camera.

I seen Gumbel throw more than one tantrum in my day.

FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM

FAXI would say that child molesters deserve the worst, most painful type of cancer.

Gonzo
12-08-2009, 06:13 PM

FAX

I'm Gonzo and I 99.89 percent endorse this comment...

(Hitler deserved every cancer in the book Mr. Fax)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2009, 07:25 PM
FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO God I hate that douche.

Sully
12-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Man. I haven't heard news this bad since they cancelled Gumbel 2 Gumbel.

Cannibal
12-08-2009, 08:22 PM
lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2009, 08:23 PM
lolz

FAX
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I would say that child molesters deserve the worst, most painful type of cancer.

That's a tough one, right there.

Although it's true that child molesters deserve to listen to non-stop performances of Mandy while receiving thrice daily colonoscopies carried out with rusty barbed wire and a power drill, I would still be against wishing cancer on the godless bastards.

It's not so much about how much I despise child molesters, but rather, how much I hate cancer.

FAX

MahiMike
12-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Cancer and Aids are God's way of weeding out the population. We weren't meant to live to 100.

kysirsoze
12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
He may be a dick off camera but I like Real Sports. He does a good job on that show. Bad news.

DJ_is_the_realdeal
12-08-2009, 09:34 PM
No one deserves to die from cancer. I saw it eat my nephew away. He was 30 with a 4 year old daughter. He fought it for 8 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
my gramps died of lung cancer. best of luck to gumbel, it's not a pleasant way to go.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-08-2009, 09:46 PM

you have cancer too?

Marcellus
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
See I agree with FAX for many reasons including my Grandfather who died of cancer and a fried of mines boy who is 9 and has a cancerous tumor on his spine near his brain stem right now.

Cancer sucks ass.

Put a bullet in the child molesters head and walk away and forget them and their worthless existence. Cancer would invoke pitty from some people (it would) and they dont deserve any compassion. Not to mention the wasted time and effort spent trying to save their worthless lives.