PDA

View Full Version : Football Just got my Rose Bowl Tickets!

KChiefsQT
12-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I ended up having to settle for Corner Endzone-5 yard line tickets, row 45. From what I hear there isn't a bad seat in the house...has anyone attending a game at the stadium before???

Titty Meat
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Who are you cheering for?

kepp
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I ended up having to settle for Corner Endzone-5 yard line tickets, row 45. From what I hear there isn't a bad seat in the house...has anyone attending a game at the stadium before???

I have...about 10 years ago. Lots-o-fun.

DaKCMan AP
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I would have been there..:sulk:

KChiefsQT
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Ohio State, my boyfriend's a HUGE fan!

KChiefsQT
12-08-2009, 01:49 PM

How about teh stadium... is it true there's not a bad seat? I HATE endzone seats but I figure that high up we'll be okay.

Titty Meat
12-08-2009, 01:50 PM

Ohio State sucks and there fans are douchebags, dump him and get with me gurl.

kepp
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
How about teh stadium... is it true there's not a bad seat? I HATE endzone seats but I figure that high up we'll be okay.

We were between the 30 & 40 yard lines, so we had good seats. I don't remember the rest of the stadium too vividly though.

edit: here you go - http://www.seatdata.com/html/ncaa_ucla/pick_section_ncaa_ucla.htm

actually, this one is better - http://www.tickets.ucla.edu/map/rosebowl.html

KChiefsQT
12-08-2009, 02:23 PM
We were between the 30 & 40 yard lines, so we had good seats. I don't remember the rest of the stadium too vividly though.

edit: here you go - http://www.seatdata.com/html/ncaa_ucla/pick_section_ncaa_ucla.htm

actually, this one is better - http://www.tickets.ucla.edu/map/rosebowl.html

Awesome!! Got a way better view than on seatdata, thanks!!!!

KChiefsQT
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM

Do you remember where you stayed? Waiting til the last minute has been a bad idea...hotels are sold out in Pasadena...might have to settle for the Burbank area.

Ceej
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM

FALALALALALALAAAAAA FAIL.

DaKCMan AP
Do you remember where you stayed? Waiting til the last minute has been a bad idea...hotels are sold out in Pasadena...might have to settle for the Burbank area.

I had a room booked at the Embassy Suites in Glendale for the Championship game, but have since canceled. For Jan. 6-8 it was $299/night. Not sure it's price or availability for the weekend prior. It was about 4-5 miles from the Rose Bowl so a cab shouldn't be pricey.

The Franchise

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG_DADDY
12-09-2009, 01:55 PM
GO DUCKS!!!!!, woop them brown eyes.

BIG_DADDY
I sure wish I was going

The Franchise

This. It's unfortunate that the Beavers didn't win the game.....but I hate the Buckeyes. I hope the Ducks fucking kill them.

Oregon chief
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Sorry, it's just so rare that I get to post a Go Ducks on my chiefs website. GO DUCKS!!

KChiefsQT
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
This. It's unfortunate that the Beavers didn't win the game.....but I hate the Buckeyes. I hope the Ducks ****ing kill them.

Oooouuuu why all the Buckeye hatred???

The Franchise
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM

Because they're overrated.

Pablo
12-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Because they're overrated.Dude....you're a ND fan. You're not allowed to call anyone else's program over-rated.

:D

CaliforniaChief
12-09-2009, 04:33 PM
I'll root for Ohio State...only to feel somewhat better about what Iowa almost pulled off.

But yeah, I hate Ohio State.

The Franchise
12-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Dude....you're a ND fan. You're not allowed to call anyone else's program over-rated.

:D If anything I should be able to call another team overrated because I have first hand knowledge of a team that is.

Pablo
12-09-2009, 04:37 PM
I pull for Ohio State. Really, just because a bunch of my family is from Ohio, and I know how important the Buckeyes are to them.

I'd just like to see a good game. And it should be. The Ducks look pretty damn good, and I expect Pryor to pull off a huge game as well. At least I hope so.

KChiefsQT
12-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Dude....you're a ND fan. You're not allowed to call anyone else's program over-rated.

:clap:

Skip Towne
12-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Where are they having the Rose Bowl this year?

88TG88
12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
I've been the last 3 or 4 years. The end zone seats suck because you have bench seating. At the coliseum everyone has a seat so being huddled up with 30,000 people doesnt always work. I remember in 06 ?? when SC played Michigan my seat was right behind a pole in the endzone of the opposite team, so that was fun.

Parking is a bitch, but some people let you park in their driveways.

The parade before the game is a good tourist thing to catch.

Pablo
12-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Where are they having the Rose Bowl this year?Detroit. Said they wanted to really jazz it up this time.

88TG88
12-09-2009, 06:47 PM
this was my view

ohiobronco2
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM

GO BUCKEYES.

Skip Towne
12-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Detroit. Said they wanted to really jazz it up this time.

Wise choice

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Ohio State sucks and there fans are douchebags, dump him and get with me gurl.Eat a dick, cockbag

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Because they're overrated.I know their 2 recent trips to the NC were a joke, but blame the BCS, not OSU. Buckeye hatred is unfounded.

Pablo
12-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Ohio State sucks and there fans are douchebags, dump him and get with me gurl.billay: Proving why Nebraska fans AREN'T douchebags since 2007.

Or not.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2009, 07:11 PM
:D If anything I should be able to call another team overrated because I have first hand knowledge of a team that is.LMAO You are bitching about OSU and you are a ND fan. This is CLASSIC!

kstater
12-09-2009, 07:12 PM

You might need to enroll in remedial English.

ohiobronco2
12-09-2009, 09:25 PM
You might need to enroll in remedial English.

ROFLROFL

KChiefsQT
12-09-2009, 11:15 PM
I've been the last 3 or 4 years. The end zone seats suck because you have bench seating. At the coliseum everyone has a seat so being huddled up with 30,000 people doesnt always work. I remember in 06 ?? when SC played Michigan my seat was right behind a pole in the endzone of the opposite team, so that was fun.

Parking is a bitch, but some people let you park in their driveways.

The parade before the game is a good tourist thing to catch.

We're going to be without a vehicle so we'll take a taxi from the hotel to the stadium.... won't have to worry about parking. Depending on how late our New Years Eve is we'll probably catch some of the parade...not really my thing, but since we're down there what the hell. Here's a shitty pic of what our view should be from our seats....'

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/KChiefsQT/rosebowlseating.jpg

BossChief
12-09-2009, 11:54 PM
I haven't been there for a game, but that place is very impressive and it gets LOUD!

88TG88
12-10-2009, 12:53 AM
We're going to be without a vehicle so we'll take a taxi from the hotel to the stadium.... won't have to worry about parking. Depending on how late our New Years Eve is we'll probably catch some of the parade...not really my thing, but since we're down there what the hell. Here's a shitty pic of what our view should be from our seats....'

Looks like you got a seat with a back. It shouldn't matter if youre gonna be standing the whole game though. If it's not to far you should try walking from the hotel to the stadium. The neighborhood around the RB is pretty high class so you can see all the houses and stuff.

kepp
12-10-2009, 08:45 AM

I lived in the area at that time. Well, not really close...Malibu.

kepp
12-10-2009, 08:51 AM

I hope you plan on getting new glasses/contacts before the game.

KChiefsQT
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM
I hope you plan on getting new glasses/contacts before the game.

Funny...photo was taken from small image with my iphone. Not the best quality, but you can get the idea.

L.A. Chieffan
12-10-2009, 11:15 AM
I've been to many games there and it's one of the best stadiums that can handle a crowd of it's size so yes pretty much every seat is a good one unless it's down to low. The only thing that can be a hassle is the parking especially on Rose Bowl Days. Get there early and plan to tailgate is my only advice. You might have to park on the golf course and walk but it's not too far.

The Franchise
12-10-2009, 11:22 AM
LMAO You are bitching about OSU and you are a ND fan. This is CLASSIC!

Once again.....if I'm a ND fan....then I should know the most about a team being overrated. Hence why I can tell that OSU is.

L.A. Chieffan
12-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Once again.....if I'm a ND fan....then I should know the most about a team being overrated. Hence why I can tell that OSU is.

Have we hired the Jackson St. Womens lacrosse coach to replace Charlie yet?

The Franchise
12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Have we hired the Jackson St. Womens lacrosse coach to replace Charlie yet?

No but I was watching Sportscenter and they reported that both ND and the head coach of UConn have mutual interest in each other. I guess all you have to do to be qualified for the ND job...is to beat us.

I'd rather have Mike Kelley from Cincy.

L.A. Chieffan
12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
No but I was watching Sportscenter and they reported that both ND and the head coach of UConn have mutual interest in each other. I guess all you have to do to be qualified for the ND job...is to beat us.

I'd rather have Mike Kelley from Cincy.

What happened to Meyer or Gruden? I nut over either one of those. Kelley doesn't do anything for me at all

The Franchise
12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
What happened to Meyer or Gruden? I nut over either one of those. Kelley doesn't do anything for me at all

Meyer isn't going to leave Florida....why the fuck would he? Gruden signed an extension with ESPN....so he's not going anywhere either.

L.A. Chieffan
12-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Meyer isn't going to leave Florida....why the fuck would he? Gruden signed an extension with ESPN....so he's not going anywhere either.

just sayin we need to hire somebody with presence. somebody that can recruit AND coach, we should be able to that. its all about the benjamins, ND is loaded

The Franchise
12-10-2009, 11:31 AM
just sayin we need to hire somebody with presence. somebody that can recruit AND coach, we should be able to that. its all about the benjamins, ND is loaded

I hear you. That's why I think Kelley from Cincy would be a good coach for us. He can recruit....and he's built Cincy into a stacked team.

ohiobronco2
12-10-2009, 12:00 PM
I hear you. That's why I think Kelley from Cincy would be a good coach for us. He can recruit....and he's built Cincy into a stacked team.

I think Kelly is just trying to get a raise at UC.

El Jefe
12-10-2009, 12:09 PM

He sounds like a good man!!

El Jefe
12-10-2009, 12:10 PM

FALALALALALALAAAAAA FAIL.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a Nice Cup of SHUT UP, stinkin haters :)

KChiefsQT
12-10-2009, 12:14 PM
He sounds like a good man!!

Ohhhh he is. ;)

Swanman
12-10-2009, 12:35 PM

I was there for the Illinois/USC game a couple years back at the goal line, great stadium. If you are high in the endzone, it shouldn't be too bad.

I stayed out in the Ontario area, hotels were very reasonable (got a Hilton Garden Inn for about $100 for the night). I actually drove to a nearby train and took that to Pasadena, dropped off right near the parade route. I think it's called the gold line but not sure. If you don't have a car that might be an issue but I am sure a cab could take you to the station.

KChiefsQT
12-10-2009, 01:38 PM
I was there for the Illinois/USC game a couple years back at the goal line, great stadium. If you are high in the endzone, it shouldn't be too bad.

I stayed out in the Ontario area, hotels were very reasonable (got a Hilton Garden Inn for about $100 for the night). I actually drove to a nearby train and took that to Pasadena, dropped off right near the parade route. I think it's called the gold line but not sure. If you don't have a car that might be an issue but I am sure a cab could take you to the station.

I like the Burbank area... and since we're flyign into the BUR airport, I figured it'd be convienent. I wish I was on top of my game and made hotel reservations awhile back!!

Simply Red
12-10-2009, 01:44 PM

let's celebrate together, Kara:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mw5g15.gif