PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Updated Mock Draft

journeyscarab
12-11-2009, 03:33 PM
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
2. Cleveland Browns: Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
3. St. Louis Rams: Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma St.
4. Detroit Lions: Gerlad McCoy DT Oklahoma
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Russell Okung OT Oklahoma St.
6. Washington Redskings: Eric Berry S Tennessee
7. Buffalo Bills: Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
8. Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell OT Maryland
9. Denver Broncos: Rolando McClain LB Alabama
10. San Francisco 49ers: Joe Haden CB Florida
11. Seattle Seahawks: Charles Brown OT USC
12. San Francisco 49ers: Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
13. Houston Texans: Earl Thomas S Texas
14. Tennessee Titans: Terrance Cody NT Alabama
15. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ras-I Dowling CB Virginia
16. New York Jets: Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
17. Atlanta Falcons: Greg Hardy DE Ole Miss
18. Miami Dolphins: Dan Williams NT Tennessee
19. Baltimore Ravens: Damien Williams WR USC
20. New York Giants: C.J Spiller RB Clemson
21. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tim Tebow QB Florida
22. New England Patriots: Brandon Spikes LB Florida
23. Green Bay Packers: Jerry Hughes LB/DE TCU
24. Dallas Cowboys: Taylor Mays S USC
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Mike Iupati OG Idaho
26. Seattle Seahawks: Colt McCoy QB Texas
27. Arizona Cardinals: Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
28. Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon LaFell WR LSU
29. San Diego Chargers: Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh
30. Minnesota Vikings: Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma
31. Indianapolis Colts: Joseph Barksdale OT LSU
32. New Orleans Saints: Sean Witherspoon LB Mizzou

The Franchise
12-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Umm...updated from where?

This is horrible.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2009, 03:42 PM
need to flip Bradford and Clausen (actually you could drop Bradford down to the bottom 1/3 of the 1st imo)

cody is too high

dan williams at 18? wowser

Iupati is awfully high too

Crush
12-11-2009, 03:44 PM
I would give up all hope for this regime if they passed up Berry to take Okung.

We need playmakers now.

GoHuge
12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
My god do these guys just throw shit on the wall to see what sticks?
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
12-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I don't think KC's pick is unrealistic, but some of those others.....come on, man.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I think KC's pick is very unrealistic. I mean are we just doing to drop Albert or what? If hes struggling at LT from the weight loss theres no way he can play Guard or RT for us.

Brock
12-11-2009, 04:00 PM
This bunch has nothing invested in Albert, or Dorsey either one.

Titty Meat
12-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Okung sucks

RustShack
12-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I would rather us draft Suh than Okung. Okung may be the best LT in this year draft, but hes the worst top LT in a long time. If we were going to replace Albert I would rather do it with someone thats at least a different type of LT than what we already have.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
I think KC's pick is very unrealistic. I mean are we just doing to drop Albert or what? If hes struggling at LT from the weight loss theres no way he can play Guard or RT for us.
albert is struggling with speed rushers in space. Inside at guard he wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with that.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 04:14 PM
albert is struggling with speed rushers in space. Inside at guard he wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with that.

Wait whos he struggling against? He kicked the shit out of Merriman, Ware, and Dumberville.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Yeah he struggled to start the year, but hes been doing a hell of a lot better the last few games. I'm not going to hold his sophomore slump against him... especially since hes adjusting to such a new playing weight AND a new system.. that I might add was changed a week before the season started. Sorry, I'm just not ready to give up on a second year player... and I really don't think Pioli is stupid enough to either.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-11-2009, 04:39 PM
God, just fuck me with a rusty razor.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah he struggled to start the year, but hes been doing a hell of a lot better the last few games. I'm not going to hold his sophomore slump against him... especially since hes adjusting to such a new playing weight AND a new system.. that I might add was changed a week before the season started. Sorry, I'm just not ready to give up on a second year player... and I really don't think Pioli is stupid enough to either.he's still struggling with quickness besides moving Albert to left guard wouldn't be giving up on him. After albert matures a little bit he could be moved back outside again.

I just don't want to have to worry about our QB's health ever freaking snap again next year.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 05:15 PM
he's still struggling with quickness besides moving Albert to left guard wouldn't be giving up on him. After albert matures a little bit he could be moved back outside again.

I just don't want to have to worry about our QB's health ever freaking snap again next year.

The reason hes struggling is because of his strength, it has nothing to do with his speed.

Brock
12-11-2009, 05:51 PM
The reason hes struggling is because of his strength, it has nothing to do with his speed.

If that's the case, he definitely should be replaced.

The Franchise
12-11-2009, 05:52 PM

Yeah....it has nothing to do with the fact that he was asked to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. He's now getting by on technique....where last year he got by on pure strength and size. :spock:

RustShack
12-11-2009, 05:55 PM

No the problem is adjusting to a new weight and new scheme. You probably haven't watched the last few games other wise you would know hes playing a lot better now that hes getting used to it. Hes only going to get better now.

SDChiefs
12-11-2009, 05:56 PM
FAIL!!!

Brock
12-11-2009, 06:03 PM
No the problem is adjusting to a new weight and new scheme. You probably haven't watched the last few games other wise you would know hes playing a lot better now that hes getting used to it. Hes only going to get better now.

Weighing more doesn't make him stronger. If you want to say his lighter weight is a problem, fine.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Weighing more doesn't make him stronger. If you want to say his lighter weight is a problem, fine.

People can easily lose strength when they lose weight. And it makes a hell of a lot more sense than you saying he got slower when he lost weight.

Brock
12-11-2009, 06:06 PM
People can easily lose strength when they lose weight. And it makes a hell of a lot more sense than you saying he got slower when he lost weight.

I didn't say he got slower when he lost weight. People don't lose strength when they lose weight, if they're doing it right.

RustShack
12-11-2009, 06:08 PM
I didn't say he got slower when he lost weight. People don't lose strength when they lose weight, if they're doing it right.

He obviously didn't do it right. He was huge when he came to TC and a lot of his previous muscle became fat. He then trimmed down all that fat and didn't regain his muscle yet. I'm sure hes getting stronger as the season goes, and I really doubt he makes the same mistake next year. He should have a lot more muscle mass by next season.