PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I think they look pretty good considering they stink

ChiefaRoo
12-13-2009, 01:33 PM
If KC had an O line, a couple of receivers and a QB who wasn't afraid of his lack of protection KC would of scored a couple of TD's and would be leading. That look left, turn right and throw was a great play and should have worked. Bradley just stinks.

DJ's left nut
12-13-2009, 01:39 PM
If KC had an O line, a couple of receivers and a QB who wasn't afraid of his lack of protection KC would of scored a couple of TD's and would be leading. That look left, turn right and throw was a great play and should have worked. Bradley just stinks.

Wow.

You're Matt Cassel's little brother, aren't you?

You watched the first half of that game and managed to blame everyone but the person that was by far and away most responsible for us only hanging 3 on the board. The line was fine, the WR play was fine (Bradley had to contort because Cassel can't throw over the correct shoulder) and Cassel couldn't throw deep last season. Nothing you just said makes any sense whatsoever.

Cassel's terrible. He was bad last season, he's just a new level of bad this season. The quicker you accept this, the less stupid you will appear.

Bane
12-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow.

You watched the first half of that game and managed to blame everyone but the person that was by far and away most responsible for us only hanging 3 on the board. The line was fine, the WR play was fine (Bradley had to contort because Cassel can't throw over the correct shoulder) and Cassel couldn't throw deep last season. Nothing you just said makes any sense whatsoever.

Cassel's terrible. He was bad last season, he's just a new level of bad this season. The quicker you accept this, the less stupid you will appear.

Bwaaaaa Haaaa Haaa!
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Wow.

SANSHEZ IS TEH MESSEYA!!ELEVENTY11
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefaRoo
12-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Cassel had a good game today. He has no line and no receivers

keg in kc
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
They pretty much sucked on both sides of the ball. I mean, shit, they gave up, what, 200 yards rushing?

Coach
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM

Throwing 4 INT's and having a QB rating of 35 is considered a good game?

You need your head examined.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
We dont have anyone who knows how to catch the ball...

Hammock Parties
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM
They looked good against a shitty team but still scored 10 points and lost.

Celebrate good times come on

Mojo Jojo
12-13-2009, 03:19 PM

Arron Rodgers has no Offensive Line and a sucky running game...yet he is 9-4. Matt has to take a lot of the blame.

ChiefaRoo
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Throwing 4 INT's and having a QB rating of 35 is considered a good game?

You need your head examined.

His QB rating is misleading. Did he make a few dumb mistakes? yeah. But he also made some throws that if the WR would of caught the ball they would of been TD's or First and Goal situations.

He tried to make things happen. At least two of the INT's didn't mean anything. Chambers, Bradley and worthless Bobby Wade dropped TD's and big play balls. The game was a total nightmare but I can see this guy developing into a very good QB with a proper line and set of WR's. This guy has better raw tools than Trent Green and unless he goes of the rails in the future he'll never be a Grbac type of player.

KC has to improve the players around this guy.

Rausch
12-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I think this team looks like a smashed bag of stolen monkey assholes...

Hammock Parties
12-13-2009, 03:30 PM

Maybe we should trade for Randy Moss so he could overthrow him.

Coach
12-13-2009, 03:30 PM
His QB rating is misleading. Did he make a few dumb mistakes? yeah. But he also made some throws that if the WR would of caught the ball they would of been TD's or First and Goal situations.

He tried to make things happen. At least two of the INT's didn't mean anything. Chambers, Bradley and worthless Bobby Wade dropped TD's and big play balls. The game was a total nightmare but I can see this guy developing into a very good QB with a proper line and set of WR's. This guy has better raw tools than Trent Green and unless he goes of the rails in the future he'll never be a Grbac type of player.

He has made more than dumb mistakes. When is he going to realize that you cannot throw the ball down in the middle of the field during a 2 minute drill?

And let's continue to ignore the bad deep passes. His accuracy on the deep balls really blows. Cassel has cost this team 2 TD's, there's no way of covering that up.

Of course, continue to ignore that he still holds on the ball way too long, which is one of the reasons why the Chiefs lead the NFL in QB's sacks given up. And I must remind you, and I'm sure the majority of people would agree with me here on this.

The offensive line has shown some IMPROVEMENT. It's not exactly world-beater offensive line, but they aren't the shitty crew that the Chiefs had on the early part of the season. The line has improved. The RB situation has improved with Charles.

Why has the QB not improved? You'd THINK that with those two improvements (the line and the RB) the QB would benefit greatly from that. Well, he doesn't. Perhaps the coaching staff and the fucking dumbass of a front office full of fucking filthy rich cocksuckers who hold a goddamn Masters degree need to realize the QB is the problem.

keg in kc
12-13-2009, 03:37 PM
I would say that the o-line has improved from old testament biblical level of suck to NFL historical level of stuck. 'cause they're still pretty ****ing awful. Just because they can open a hole up every 20 rushes or so and maybe every 25th pass create a pocket that lasts 0.28 seconds doesn't mean they're any good. They've got a LOT of personnel work to do there for 2010. I would say that the improvement in the running game is almost all Charles. He's making more out of nothing than anybody I can think of off the top of my head, although they did open up his touchdown run (or rather Buffalo opened it for them, with 2 guys attacking the same gap).

I think they're still one of the worst units in the league. Which makes them a perfect match for the rest of the roster on offense.

CaliforniaChief
12-13-2009, 03:48 PM
The discouraging thing is the regression at QB. He was under a lot of pressure today, and on the 2nd to last TD drive had some nice plays. But he's not improving. He's regressing. That's highly problematic considering the money invested in the guy. I'm really pulling for Cassel, but I'm concerned.

Red Dawg
12-13-2009, 04:51 PM

This is exactly what I've been saying for weeks. Matt will be really good but his line and WR's must get better. We have slow WR's with stone hands. No separation, bad route runners and can't catch. We lead the league in drops. What the hell do Matt haters want him to do? Catch the ball after he throws it?

bevischief
12-13-2009, 06:05 PM
What are you smoking and you need to share...

Iowanian
12-13-2009, 07:14 PM
I thought I was watching Jeremiah Johnson chopping up Chief after Chief today, and then I realized it was just Buffalo at Arrowhead.

They did keep coming, he kept mowing them down, and the tribe is in serious need of some tougher Braves.