PDA

View Full Version : Football This Is The Thread Where You Lol @ The Broncos

BY1401
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
They turn it over on downs.

Manning takes the final knee. His first win where he throws 3+ INTs.

28-16.

Lol.

Bugeater
12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
I lol'd.

DaWolf
12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
I really am in no position to laugh at anyone. That team beat us by 30 last week...

-King-
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM
I can barely laugh at the Lions and Browns right now.

vailpass
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM

28-16.

Lol.

` This is the thread where the Broncos laugh at you.

Mojo Jojo
12-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Broncos = 8 wins
Chiefs = 3 wins

Life's a bitch.

Easy 6
12-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I really am in no position to laugh at anyone. That team beat us by 30 last week...

Well i am... ROFLROFLROFL

I gotta enjoy something about today.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't give a shit what anyone does when the Chiefs are this bad. Who fucking cares?

kcxiv
12-13-2009, 03:14 PM

nope. I rather be in their situation then ours. thats for damned sure.

BY1401
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM

Why?

ArrowheadHawk
12-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Fuck the broncos but we have no room to laugh at them.

vailpass
12-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Why?

I respect a lot of people on this board and would never kick them when they were down so I'll avoid knocking the meatball you just lobbed clean out of the park.

Let's just say that down 21-0 at the half on the road against an undefeated Indy team the Denver coaching staff made the necessary adjustments to turn this into a game that went down to the last minute.
In your emarassing lack of football acumen you don't recognize the solid defensive improvement today's game represents for Denver. Worse, given your current vantage point you still think you are in a postion to laugh at anyone.

BY1401
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Fuck the broncos but we have no room to laugh at them.

That's okay. Y'all can lol vicariously through me.

Agent V
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Will someone post a bunch of twitter updates about the Bronco loss on here followed by a bunch of these:

:):):)

Titty Meat
12-13-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL @ DENVER. 44-13 AND YEEEA THE PLAYOFFS! LOL LMAO ROFL! YEA KANSAS CITY!!! MEDICORE FTW!!1!. Now lets cheer when we hire an o-cordinator and pretend the whole offseason this peice of shit franchise has a ****ing chance.

BY1401
12-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I respect a lot of people on this board and would never kick them when they were down so I'll avoid knocking the meatball you just lobbed clean out of the park.

Let's just say that down 21-0 at the half on the road against an undefeated Indy team the Denver coaching staff made the necessary adjustments to turn this into a game that went down to the last minute.
In your emarassing lack of football acumen you don't recognize the solid defensive improvement today's game represents for Denver. Worse, given your current vantage point you still think you are in a postion to laugh at anyone.

Cool.

By the way, I'm not a Chiefs fan.

Quesadilla Joe
12-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Well it sucks we lost but it was nice to see the defense make some adjustments and almost shut out Manning for an entire half. It was also nice to see Orton outplay Peyton Manning.:eek:

Rausch
12-13-2009, 03:37 PM
I'll differ....

DumbHillbillies
12-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Where is the thread at that we laugh at our own team. they seem like more of the joke.

vailpass
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Cool.

By the way, I'm not a Chiefs fan.

It appears I was operating under a false assumption. Your avatar, anti-Bronco thread and presence on a Chiefs board combined to dupe me.

BY1401
12-13-2009, 03:48 PM
It appears I was operating under a false assumption. Your avatar, anti-Bronco thread and presence on a Chiefs board combined to dupe me.

No problem.

My av is the '52 NFL Texans.

Garcia Bronco
12-13-2009, 03:50 PM

28-16.

Lol.

LOL indeed

Mile High Mania
12-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Well, it was disappointing, but I wasn't expecting them to win @ Indy. The fact that it was 21-16 midway in the 4th quarter... that's about as close to a moral victory as I can get.

Marshall had a huge day and the defense played outstanding aside from 4 drives... McD frustrates me with his calls of running it up the gut on 3rd and whatever as many times as he does. It's just... frustrating.

They were feeding the beast and that's fine, but there are a lot of other playmakers on the team. Denver is still driving towards the playoffs and it wasn't a dominating blowout loss. So, it wasn't completely horrible.

Indy is just very damn good...

vailpass
12-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Well, it was disappointing, but I wasn't expecting them to win @ Indy. The fact that it was 21-16 midway in the 4th quarter... that's about as close to a moral victory as I can get.

Marshall had a huge day and the defense played outstanding aside from 4 drives... McD frustrates me with his calls of running it up the gut on 3rd and whatever as many times as he does. It's just... frustrating.

They were feeding the beast and that's fine, but there are a lot of other playmakers on the team. Denver is still driving towards the playoffs and it wasn't a dominating blowout loss. So, it wasn't completely horrible.

Indy is just very damn good...

Yes. Don't know about you but after the first quarter I was partially preparing to get taken to the Manning woodshed and partially looking forward to seeing what adjustments McKid and crew made at the half.

Indy is clearly at the top of the NFL heap but on a neutral field....?????

Mile High Mania
12-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Yes. Don't know about you but after the first quarter I was partially preparing to get taken to the Manning woodshed and partially looking forward to seeing what adjustments McKid and crew made at the half.

Indy is clearly at the top of the NFL heap but on a neutral field....?????

Yeah, at 21-0... I was ready to call it a day actually, but thought ... enh, either way it would suck and I have to watch the whole thing. The defense turned it around and played great. But, I'm still just less than impressed with McDaniels' play calling. Anyone can say 'look for Brandon 21 times'. Indy has a good Def, so maybe all other options were closed... but, I just don't understand half his plays most games.

This game didn't totally suck... and on a neutral field, who knows... but, we never will.

listopencil
12-13-2009, 04:03 PM
No problem.

My av is the '52 NFL Texans.

So what team do you root for, considering that the '52 Texans died off completely and don't even have a relation to the Dallas Texans that became the Chiefs?

Bugeater
12-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Where is the thread at that we laugh at our own team. they seem like more of the joke.
That's...ummm...pretty much all the rest of them.

KurtCobain
12-13-2009, 04:04 PM
LOSERS

BY1401
12-13-2009, 04:06 PM
So what team do you root for, considering that the '52 Texans died off completely and don't even have a relation to the Dallas Texans that became the Chiefs?

I root for the team that the NFL Texans became.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
LOSERS

http://baysideproducts.com/store/images/victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg

Bugeater
12-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Are you telling me there has actually been three NFL teams that have lacked the creativity to come up with a better name that the effing Texans?

Dylan
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Well it sucks we lost but it was nice to see the defense make some adjustments and almost shut out Manning for an entire half. It was also nice to see Orton outplay Peyton Manning.:eek:

However, when Manning needed to put the game away, he did... You can't beat that. ... :D

Mile High Mania
12-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Brandon and his agent have to be thrilled...

Going into the game, he had 65 receptions for 808 yards and 7 TDs.

Everyone has said "He'll never duplicate his last 2 years with Cutler throwing him the ball".

Well...

2009: 86 / 1,008 / 9 TDs
2008: 104 / 1,265 / 6 TDs
2007: 102 / 1,325 / 7 TDs

Three games left to grab 14 passes to surpass 100 for the third straight year... he's already over 1,000 yards and he has the most TDs in a season for his career.

So, replace Cutler with Orton and the Beast will have his greatest season ever. And, Denver still stands to win 10 game and go to the playoffs... go figure...

BY1401
12-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Marshall is good.

Denver should keep him.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Marshall is good.

Denver should keep him.

Just imagine if your QB had him.

BigMeatballDave
12-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Why are we LOL @ Denver? They have a winning record and will likely get a play-off spot...

BY1401
12-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Just imagine if your QB had him.

I'd probably pee myself with joy.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2009, 05:24 PM
I'd probably pee myself with joy.

Fuck. They're already undefeated. That would be some quality domination if Peyton had a Marshall to throw it to.

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2009, 05:25 PM
after the Browns' game, they are waiting to assrape Cassel again. Thus, I see no amusement here

tk13
12-13-2009, 05:29 PM
I'd have to say... I think that 2nd half stretch was one of the worst stretches I've ever seen Manning have. There was a stretch where he was 2-15 passing before he woke up that last drive.

Denver was completely dominating their offense, it was really impressive. Their secondary is old but it was giving Manning fits, they literally couldn't even get a first down. But that's what makes the Colts and Saints tough to beat, you can hold them down for three quarters and they'll still get you.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2009, 05:35 PM
I'd have to say... I think that 2nd half stretch was one of the worst stretches I've ever seen Manning have. There was a stretch where he was 2-15 passing before he woke up that last drive.

Denver was completely dominating their offense, it was really impressive. Their secondary is old but it was giving Manning fits, they literally couldn't even get a first down. But that's what makes the Colts and Saints tough to beat, you can hold them down for three quarters and they'll still get you.

It was all about how they started... going up 21-0 allows you some time to screw around and do nothing. Plus, Indy's defense is pretty damn good as well and it hurt not having Buckhalter in there for a majority of the game.

BY1401
12-13-2009, 05:39 PM

I've seen worse, but yeah...that was an odd 2nd half.

Halfcan
12-13-2009, 05:58 PM
And to thank they kicked our asses at home-shows just what a terrible coach Haley is.

If he keeps his job I will be amazed-he makes me wish Herm was back-lol

el borracho
12-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Why do people think the Broncos are going to the playoffs this year? The Chargers lead the division and have three easy games left (Cin @ home, @ Tenn, Wash @ home). The Chargers will represent the AFCW this year and the Bronc-hoes will be sitting at home, just like the Chiefs and the Raidurrs.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2009, 07:04 PM

This, didnt you just roll into arrowhead and pwn the absolute shit out of the Chiefs last weekend?

Reerun_KC
12-13-2009, 07:05 PM
And to thank they kicked our asses at home-shows just what a terrible coach Haley is.

If he keeps his job I will be amazed-he makes me wish Herm was back-lol

Yeah Herms failure and suck was so much better than Haleys fail?

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
12-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Why do people think the Broncos are going to the playoffs this year? The Chargers lead the division and have three easy games left (Cin @ home, @ Tenn, Wash @ home). The Chargers will represent the AFCW this year and the Bronc-hoes will be sitting at home, just like the Chiefs and the Raidurrs.Um, there are 6 teams per conference that make the playoffs. The division leaders and 2 others. Right now, Denver is the 5th seed.

el borracho
12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
I guess I haven't been paying much attention. I can't believe the AFCW might send two teams to the playoffs this year.

tk13
12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Why do people think the Broncos are going to the playoffs this year? The Chargers lead the division and have three easy games left (Cin @ home, @ Tenn, Wash @ home). The Chargers will represent the AFCW this year and the Bronc-hoes will be sitting at home, just like the Chiefs and the Raidurrs.

The AFC wild card picture is a mess. They probably have as good of a shot as anyone because their defense can play at a very high level. Heck at this point if they got in a 4/5 matchup with New England, I could see them winning a game.

kstater
12-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Why do people think the Broncos are going to the playoffs this year? The Chargers lead the division and have three easy games left (Cin @ home, @ Tenn, Wash @ home). The Chargers will represent the AFCW this year and the Bronc-hoes will be sitting at home, just like the Chiefs and the Raidurrs.'

New avatar, same dumb posts.

Dylan
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
If you're all finished hee ha'in - Would someone please start an NFL Sunday Nite Eagles / Giants thread for me?

God Bless & Thanks in Advance :D

Bugeater
12-13-2009, 07:22 PM
If you're all finished hee ha'in - Would someone please start an NFL Sunday Nite Eagles / Giants thread?

God Bless & Thanks in Advance :D
Did you even look at the front page? :shake:

Dylan
12-13-2009, 07:32 PM
ah, thank you cupcake --

i did'n see it ...

i'm starting to get a headache ... (insert sad face)

Dead&Buried
12-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Brandon and his agent have to be thrilled...

Going into the game, he had 65 receptions for 808 yards and 7 TDs.

Everyone has said "He'll never duplicate his last 2 years with Cutler throwing him the ball".

Well...

2009: 86 / 1,008 / 9 TDs
2008: 104 / 1,265 / 6 TDs
2007: 102 / 1,325 / 7 TDs

Three games left to grab 14 passes to surpass 100 for the third straight year... he's already over 1,000 yards and he has the most TDs in a season for his career.

So, replace Cutler with Orton and the Beast will have his greatest season ever. And, Denver still stands to win 10 game and go to the playoffs... go figure...

Last year Marshall had 100 and Royal had 80. What does Royal have this year? Orton is pathetic. If Denver signs him to a long term contract they are very stupid.

Gonzo
12-13-2009, 09:54 PM

ROFL
Well, if this isn't a meatball-dinger what is it, a ground-rule triple?

Looks like it's inside the foul pole to me Mr. Vailpass...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
12-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Last year Marshall had 100 and Royal had 80. What does Royal have this year? Orton is pathetic. If Denver signs him to a long term contract they are very stupid.

Sorry - didn't care to bring this thread back to life, but I saw this and had to reply.

The teams are completelly different in 2009 compared to 2008.

In 2008, Cutler threw 616 passes through 16 games and completed 384 for a 62.3% completion rate.

The Broncos also ran the ball 387 times for 1,862 yards.

In 2009, Orton has thrown 410 times through 13 games and completed 258 passes for a 62.9% completion rate.

The Broncos have run the ball 372 times for 1,602 yards.

In 2008, the Broncos went through 8 RBs and had no consistency... with the defense they were passing like crazy to catch up and stay in games.

It's a different scenario in 2009... they're running a more balanced attack and the ground game is doing much better, they're going to crush the 2008 production.

So, the statement you made is silly.