PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****Official Ask for Free Tickets Thread****

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2009, 10:02 PM
If I lived in town, I'd just get up, tailgate, and figure I could get a pair free/cheap.

But since I live 3.5 hours away, it's not really an option. But for some odd reason, I fell compelled to attend this game.

This seemed to work for Roger last week, so I figured there's no harm in asking. Plus, it's another opportunity for me to thank George Blowfish and Bowser (IIRC) for their generosity last year for the Miami game.

Anyone have a pair they aren't using, or know of someone?

Who here is actually going?

luv
12-16-2009, 10:05 PM
We'll be there. Dad went in with a couple of friends we tailgate with and bought an RV. It's not decked out yet, but we're taking it for a trial run this weekend. Same spot as usual if you want to stop by. Won't be too many of us there, but we'll have food and alcohol. :)

Wish I could help you out with tickets, but I don't know of anyone looking to get rid of any.

BigRedChief
12-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I got 3 30 yard line, 7th row tickets for free last week. Doesn't hurt to ask.

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2009, 10:06 PM
I got 3 30 yard line, 7th row tickets for free last week. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Nice score.

BigRedChief
12-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Nice score.
Bearcat got some free tickets in the same row as me.

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2009, 10:17 PM

No shit?

Damn. Maybe I'll get lucky.

BigRedChief
12-16-2009, 10:20 PM
No shit?

Damn. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Yeah about the 4th quarter I happen to look down the aisle and there was Bearcat.

Bearcat
12-16-2009, 10:26 PM

I paid for Jazzzzlvr's seat on the other side of the stadium, but had a friend in that row who gave me a ride from Gates, so I ran over to their seats in the 4th quarter.

However, they do have 4 seats, and might have a couple available this weekend... I'll let you know if they become available, OTWP.

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2009, 10:27 PM
I paid for Jazzzzlvr's seat on the other side of the stadium, but had a friend in that row who gave me a ride from Gates, so I ran over to their seats in the 4th quarter.

However, they do have 4 seats, and might have a couple available this weekend... I'll let you know if they become available, OTWP.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Bearcat
12-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Oh, and my roommate works for Cerner, so I'll see what I can do...

Sandyskc
12-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm going but no extra tickets. If I hear of any, I'll let you know.

58kcfan89
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Dammit, I actually paid for tickets to this game:#:cuss:... I'll be there, taking my best friend to his first game at Arrowhead. We're looking for a tailgate, considering it's his first visit and my first visit since last year's donkey game (we can contribute some food as well if someone has room for 2 college guys that don't drink, but love the Chiefs):):D.

SLAG
12-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Put me on the list for 2 or if possible 3 - if we are just asking out right - I would show up and party with yall

Phobia
12-16-2009, 11:51 PM
I'll keep an eye out for yah, OTW. I usually get a couple of calls Saturday or Sunday AM.

LaChapelle
12-17-2009, 12:08 AM
This could be a fun game
in the 50s
only a few uptight about the cost of tickets

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 10:18 AM
I'll keep an eye out for yah, OTW. I usually get a couple of calls Saturday or Sunday AM.

Thanks, Phil. I appreciate it.

Sunday morning would be pushing it considering the drive, but if you hear anything on Saturday give me a holler.

CaliforniaChief
12-17-2009, 10:20 AM
We demand this thread cease and desist. The only way to acquire tickets is through Ticketmaster. Any other posts will be tracked and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.//1 Arrowhead Drive.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
We demand this thread cease and desist. The only way to acquire tickets is through Ticketmaster. Any other posts will be tracked and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.//1 Arrowhead Drive.

LMAO

Bearcat
12-17-2009, 10:34 AM

We're offering 1000 free tickets through Ticketmaster. All you have to do is go to ticketmaster.com and you're only responsible for the convenience charge, processing charge, TicketFast charge, the left-handed fee, the non-right handed fee, the email confirmation fee, the we-know-you're-going-to-change-seats-when-you-get-there-so-don't-even-pretend-you're-sitting-in-these-crappy-seats-just-head-straight-to-section-101-asshole fee, and $22 for parking when you arrive! It's absolutely free*!

* Plus $50

Dark Horse
12-17-2009, 10:48 AM
The best thing about this game is there are no Browns fans anymore so they won't be a problem. The worst thing is I'm still a Chiefs fan. :facepalm:

CaliforniaChief
12-17-2009, 10:50 AM
We're offering 1000 free tickets through Ticketmaster. All you have to do is go to ticketmaster.com and you're only responsible for the convenience charge, processing charge, TicketFast charge, the left-handed fee, the non-right handed fee, the email confirmation fee, the we-know-you're-going-to-change-seats-when-you-get-there-so-don't-even-pretend-you're-sitting-in-these-crappy-seats-just-head-straight-to-section-101-asshole fee, and $22 for parking when you arrive! It's absolutely free*!

* Plus $50

ROFL

KurtCobain
12-17-2009, 10:53 AM
I'll do some crazy things for three tickets to this game.

CaliforniaChief
12-17-2009, 10:58 AM
I'll do some crazy things for three tickets to this game.

Like promising to attend the game?

KurtCobain
12-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Like promising to attend the game?

oh yeah

CaliforniaChief
12-17-2009, 11:00 AM
oh yeah

That's freaking insane. If I had tickets, I'd grant them to you.

KurtCobain
12-17-2009, 11:01 AM
I'd hop on two feet for tickets. I might even drink a full glass of water.

BWillie
12-17-2009, 11:40 AM
What about the I got too drunk to wake up in time for the game last weekend because I knew they were playing the Bills and that we suck and that I didn't want to waste my Sunday watching this garbage thread?

Nixhex
12-17-2009, 12:03 PM
I watched people walking by holding up tickets all morning last week. I guarantee if you don't get free tickets at the game you can get some very very cheap. Like $10 each cheap.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I watched people walking by holding up tickets all morning last week. I guarantee if you don't get free tickets at the game you can get some very very cheap. Like $10 each cheap.

If I lived in/around KC, I'd do just that.

I just don't like the idea of driving almost 4 hours in each direction and by some odd chance getting shut-out.

Bowser
12-17-2009, 12:11 PM

I just don't like the idea of driving almost 4 hours in each direction and by some odd chance getting shut-out.

I don't have tix to the game, but I'm going with that plan. Got talked into going to a tailgate, and I figure I'll just take a 5 or 10 spot for a ticket, then move down to like the 12th row on the 40 after (for) kickoff.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the ticket booth won't sell tickets for less, even after kickoff. I tried to negotiate to no avail, heh.

Bearcat
12-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Well, I checked with someone at Cerner, and they don't know of any Chiefs tickets, and they apparently checked on their intranet and with a few people including a Chiefs cheerleader who works there.

I'll let you know if the friend I sat next to last week has a free pair, but it probably won't be until tomorrow or Saturday... they were still on TicketExchange last night.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't have tix to the game, but I'm going with that plan. Got talked into going to a tailgate, and I figure I'll just take a 5 or 10 spot for a ticket, then move down to like the 12th row on the 40 after (for) kickoff.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the ticket booth won't sell tickets for less, even after kickoff. I tried to negotiate to no avail, heh.

Well, hell.

If I'm able to come up with a pair, you can have the other. I was just planning on seeing if someone from CP wanted to go anyway.

SAUTO
12-17-2009, 12:16 PM
me and the missus will be there, sorry no extra tix though

Nixhex
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM

I saw people walking by with handfuls of tickets right up unitl I went into Arrowhead at about 11:45. It's going to be the same on Sunday. I understand your reasoning though.

luv
12-17-2009, 11:17 PM
We need to get this man some tickets, people.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 11:22 PM
We need to get this man some tickets, people.

Eh, if it happens, it happens.

Living in STL, I'm well beyond the blackout area, so I'll still watch on Sunday Ticket if I don't make the trip.

Hell, actually, by the time I spend gas money and pay to park, I'm out $75. I can't remember the last time I missed a season finale, but I think I just talked myself out of attending this one. I'll spend that money on a surprise gift for Mrs. OTW.

Thanks for your time, everyone - but I'm officially out of the market for tickets.

Happy Holidays.

DeezNutz
12-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Damnit, who does OTW need to fellat to get a pair of tickets?!?

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Damnit, who does OTW need to fellat to get a pair of tickets?!?

LMAO

I'm DEFINITELY not going now.

And give back the damn Magenta from Sauto's explanation box, I was wanting to use it.

Don't make me use Cornflower Blue.

DeezNutz
12-17-2009, 11:33 PM
LMAO

I'm DEFINITELY not going now.

And give back the damn Magenta from Sauto's explanation box, I was wanting to use it.

Don't make me use Cornflower Blue.

I was just lobbying about the unjust banning of Hootie, so friends fellating friends is the natural progression of post subject matter.

OnTheWarpath15
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Change of plans, again.

I'm heading up to hang with KC Fish, Coach and Luv.

Anyone that has 3/4 they aren't using, or know of some tickets not being used, shoot me a PM. Those of you that have my number can call early - I'll be on the road around 5:00am.

Thanks.

BigRedChief
12-19-2009, 09:55 PM
I was just lobbying about the unjust banning of Hootie, so friends fellating friends is the natural progression of post subject matter.Hootie got banned? For what?

OnTheWarpath15
12-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Hootie got banned? For what?

Pissing on Chris Henry's grave.

Bowser
12-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Hootie got banned? For what?

Being Hootie.

BigRedChief
12-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Wheres my free tickets? Who wants to hang with BRC? Okay you don't have to hang with me , just give me the free tickets.

Phobia
12-19-2009, 11:04 PM
I haven't gotten any calls this week. People either don't like me any longer or they're not even going to the trouble.

Pablo
12-20-2009, 12:53 AM
I'll be at this game. If any of you CP folks are getting a tailgate together, I'll stop by.

Hit me up with a PM or something. I'm sure there all of us geniouses will be there, freezing and angry. Can't wait.

KCrockaholic
12-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Anybody with free tickets to the Denver game in Colorado?

OnTheWarpath15
12-20-2009, 04:36 AM
I haven't gotten any calls this week. People either don't like me any longer or they're not even going to the trouble.

If something changes, give me a call.

Thanks for your time, and Happy Holidays to you and your ladies.

|Zach|
12-20-2009, 05:14 AM

lol

Slainte
12-20-2009, 05:29 AM

Yep.

luv
12-20-2009, 05:56 AM
I'll be at this game. If any of you CP folks are getting a tailgate together, I'll stop by.

Hit me up with a PM or something. I'm sure there all of us geniouses will be there, freezing and angry. Can't wait.

We'll be there. I think Fish, Coach, and OTW58 might stop by. If you've got their number, they'll know where I'm at.