PDA

View Full Version : Books NFT: Interesting Data

shitgoose
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
I was reading the December issue of Playboy earlier today and on the "Raw Data" page it said that only 1 in 4 public high school students in the state of Oklahoma can name the first president of the United States. I found this shocking.

It also said that an average NFL football game has only 12 minutes of actual playing time.

And, the worlds most expensive sexual aid is a gold penis enlarger encrusted with rubies and 40 diamonds. It was ordered by a Saudi business man who is apparently allergic to stainless steel. It cost $47,000 USD.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-17-2009, 02:44 PM
And the average ejaculate from a mature Hog measures about 500ml.

CaliforniaChief
12-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I was reading the December issue of Playboy earlier today and on the "Raw Data" page it said that only 1 in 4 public high school students in the state of Oklahoma can name the first president of the United States. I found this shocking.

It also said that an average NFL football game has only 12 minutes of actual playing time.

And, the worlds most expensive sexual aid is a gold penis enlarger encrusted with rubies and 40 diamonds. It was ordered by a Saudi business man who is apparently allergic to stainless steel.

Hey, whatever it takes to make him scream "Allahu Akbar", right?

Fish
12-17-2009, 02:50 PM

What does this mean? I'm pretty sure every second of the 60 minute playclock does indeed tick. Do they mean only the times when the ball is live?

shitgoose
12-17-2009, 02:55 PM
What does this mean? I'm pretty sure every second of the 60 minute playclock does indeed tick. Do they mean only the times when the ball is live?

I would assume so yes but that is just my opinion. There is nothing more written in the magazine on the subject than I originally posted.

shitgoose
12-17-2009, 02:56 PM

I'll file that away in my random facts drawer so I can impress my friends at a later date.

KurtCobain
12-17-2009, 03:38 PM

oh fuck yeah