PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Ellen Degeneres show. Giveaways on her show. Anyone try and get tickets?

googlegoogle
12-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Couple of days ago a whole bunch of printers ,ipods and $1000 sears gift card for the audience in one day. Holy shit.

Anyone from Cali or visit there try to get on that show?

Almost Oprahisque. I bet there's a big line for those tickets.

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Nah. One of my best friends is VP at Telepictures and I could get tickets easily. But who wants to sit through Ellen's show and stand in line?

No thanks.

Simply Red
12-17-2009, 04:58 PM
i HATE THAT GAY BITCH!

Fish
12-17-2009, 04:58 PM
I can't stand that goofy carpet muncher....

googlegoogle
12-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Nah. One of my best friends is VP at Telepictures and I could get tickets easily. But who wants to sit through Ellen's show and stand in line?

No thanks.

Dane , do you think she would give you the gifts then if she found out?

Fish
12-17-2009, 04:59 PM
i HATE THAT GAY BITCH!

http://blog.beliefnet.com/freshliving/high5.jpg

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Dane , do you think she would give you the gifts then if she found out?

Probably not.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry, but the posting of info about free gifts does NOT make up for the fact that there is thread on the front page of the Lounge that says "Ellen Degeneres".

I believe the Sauto Discipline Stick has found a worthy new ass to beat.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2009, 05:34 PM
I sent her fan mail once.

Ellen,

I'd like to pop your cherry.

With love,

Mr. Flopnuts

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I sent her fan mail once.

Ellen,

I'd like to pop your cherry.

With love,

Mr. Flopnuts

ROFL

You're too late. If you had been sent to do the job the first time, she might have been-

Fuck it; no great loss.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2009, 05:44 PM
ROFL

You're too late. If you had been sent to do the job the first time, she might have been-

Fuck it; no great loss.

Never mess with another (wo)man's rhubarb.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Never mess with another (wo)man's rhubarb.

LMAO

Bugeater
12-17-2009, 05:58 PM
First of all, I'd like to know why in the hell any straight man would have any fucking idea what Ellen is doing on her show. And as far as the prizes, you'd have to give me something a hell of a lot better than an iPod or printer before I'd suffer through that hen-peck.

CoMoChief
12-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Ellen Degeneres.......clam lickin' whore

chasedude
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM
First of all, I'd like to know why in the hell any straight man would have any fucking idea what Ellen is doing on her show. And as far as the prizes, you'd have to give me something a hell of a lot better than an iPod or printer before I'd suffer through that hen-peck.

This x eleventybillion!!!!111ONE!

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM

Absolutely.

She has a "unique" crowd. More power to her but it's not my "thing".

Ebolapox
12-17-2009, 06:02 PM
funny story about my dad... one time I was shooting pool with my dad (think it was a sunday during the day), and he looks over to me as I'm about to shoot and tells me he has a thing for ellen degeneres. it was hilarious. I missed the shot, but it was worth it.

Ebolapox
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
funny story about my dad... one time I was shooting pool with my dad (think it was a sunday during the day), and he looks over to me as I'm about to shoot and tells me he has a thing for ellen degeneres. it was hilarious. I missed the shot, but it was worth it.

even funnier, he was being absolutely serious.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2009, 06:07 PM
even funnier, he was being absolutely serious.

LMAO