PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What's The Deal With Warpaint Illustrated?

Pages : [1] 2

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
I was browsing around over there. What's the big deal with that site? Pay content, exclusive info stuff? What???

Browsing the forum, sounds like they all drank the Pioli Kool Aid. Anybody dare question the team, coach, current direction, and it's a beat down. Love it or leave it mentality.

Any of you guys members over there? You get anything out of it that you don't get here? How do the two sites compare? How do the posters compare? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bane
12-21-2009, 01:27 PM
You get the same thing over there that you do on Orangehomomane.com,and toilet paper after you wipe your ass.

OnTheWarpath15
12-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Dude, you think Pioli, Haley and Cassel have defenders over here?

The entire site is like that over there.

I created an account last year after Cassel was acquired, threw some stats and logic around - and did it nicely - no name calling, swearing - anything.

I was banned.

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Um if you haven't noticed a lot of this forum drinks the Pioli koolaid, before the year it was just like that one...

But WPI and the Coalition are much more homer esq type of forums and this offseason this one was very much like that.

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:30 PM
They seem like uber dicks to me. And seems like they have a pretty small membership.

DumbHillbillies

I created an account last year after Cassel was acquired, threw some stats and logic around - and did it nicely - no name calling, swearing - anything.

I was banned.

ROFL. That's Fcked up.

Stewie
They're trying to get their credentials back. Nick Athan is under Pioli's desk right now.

KC native
12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
They seem like uber dicks to me. And seems like they have a pretty small membership.

Yea, much smaller and less active than CP. Also, a general lower knowledge of football over there (not everyone but collectively). There are some good posters but if you don't fit in with the other posters then you won't last long.

Bane
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM

"Small membership" seems to be the common issue...ROFL

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM
You should tell them Haley gave you the finger.

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Go Chiefs posted it over there. They've been beating me like a pinata.

I was drunk, I was foul mouthed, I deserved to get my ass kicked, yadda yadda yadda.

The other threads are just as bad. Very cult like in their enthusiasm.

RippedmyFlesh
12-21-2009, 01:35 PM
You should tell them Haley gave you the finger.
ROFL They would prob say he deserved it.

OnTheWarpath15
12-21-2009, 01:36 PM

I was drunk, I was foul mouthed, I deserved to get my ass kicked, yadda yadda yadda.

Are you shitting me?

They're blaming YOU for getting flipped off?

Mile High Mania
12-21-2009, 01:37 PM
You've been a member of CP since 2002 and you posted this thread ... I'm not sure how you missed the dozens of previous WPI threads.

KC native

Yup, told you. If you don't fit in the click then you won't make it. I tired of that shit so I started posting over here.

wild1
It's the expert analysis from seasoned football journalists that keeps people coming back.

Sure-Oz
12-21-2009, 01:38 PM
i visited the site once...because i wanted the 'scoop' on shanny to the chiefs

that magazine shouldnt have customers

Mojo Jojo
If you ever post from WI...Clay will come here and demand copyrighted material be taken down. In the meantime he will post his "videos" made from footage he stole from the NFL and the networks.

Simply Red

I was banned.

Fuck that shit!

wild1
12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
If you ever post from WI...Clay will come here and demand copyrighted material be taken down. In the meantime he will post his "videos" made from footage he stole from the NFL and the networks.

:shake:

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Are you shitting me?

They're blaming YOU for getting flipped off?

Most are saying stuff like:

It never happened, And if it did, I'm an attention whore for bringing it up, I had it coming for being drunk and foul mouthed, yadda yadda yadda.

You can check it out if you want.

Hey, it was only one small part of one ten things posting, which I've done after every home game for a long time. It's not like I just popped up out of the ether and was begging for an apology. I never said I wanted one, expected one or deserved one. I said that I had my say, Haley had his (non-verbally) and that's that. All the other garbage was conclusion jumping.

Many of the other threads are similar. How can people be upset with the direction the team is going? How can people be mad at Haley? We're seeing real progress, yap yap yap.

Whatever.

I just wondered what experience some of you guys had over there, if you'd been there at all?

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:42 PM
They're serious homers, they're the kind of people that the Chiefs can do no wrong and showing critical thinking skills makes you a bad fan.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-21-2009, 01:43 PM
First off i have to ? you on paying someone for inside info.They have no inside info you can get all the free info off the web and thats the shit they make you pay for.

KC native
12-21-2009, 01:45 PM

It never happened, And if it did, I'm an attention whore for bringing it up, I had it coming for being drunk and foul mouthed, yadda yadda yadda.

Hey, it was only one small part of one ten things posting, which I've done after every home game for a long time. It's not like I just popped up out of the ether and was begging for an apology. I never said I wanted one, expected one or deserved one. I said that I had my say, Haley had his (non-verbally) and that's that. All the other garbage was conclusion jumping.

Many of the other threads are similar. How can people be upset with the direction the team is going? How can people be mad at Haley? We're seeing real progress, yap yap yap.

Whatever.

I just wondered what experience some of you guys had over there, if you'd been there at all?

They're serious homers, they're the kind of people that the Chiefs can do no wrong and showing critical thinking skills makes you a bad fan.

THIS and I was over there for a couple years (never paid for anything though).

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm not a paying member, I just lurked there for a few minutes yesterday.
I don't know why people would pay for content, and if they do, is it anything worthwhile?
I'm just asking, I really don't know much about those guys.

The Franchise
12-21-2009, 01:46 PM

Whatever.

Are you kidding me? I'm a member over there. I actually was a member there first and then found CP. I haven't posted in there in a long time.

I remember before the draft last year.....everyone was calling me retarded for wanting Sanchez instead of Cassel. Plus they were all on Curry's nuts and saying that Sanchez was only worth a 2nd round pick.

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:47 PM
If it was anything worthwhile you'd get the news for free about 10 minutes later.

KC native
Are you kidding me? I'm a member over there. I actually was a member there first and then found CP. I haven't posted in there in a long time.

I remember before the draft last year.....everyone was calling me retarded for wanting Sanchez instead of Cassel. Plus they were all on Curry's nuts and saying that Sanchez was only worth a 2nd round pick.

lol me too.

I was kckid816 over there.

Mecca

Funny seeing that Aaron Curry has been very bland.

wild1
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I don't know why people would pay for content, and if they do, is it anything worthwhile?

What can they possibly know? They aren't journalists, they don't have any access that you don't have. It's just a blog.

dirk digler
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Don't be too critical over there or gochiefs will ban you

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Don't be too critical over there or gochiefs will ban you

He actually stuck up for me, so that's all good.

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Reading that forum and the Coalition you'd think our team was the Colts or something.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Sounds like paradise for Buster Hyman.

"Look at them; leaches. Bad fans. Attacking teh suck and those who defend it. Bad fans". "Pioli is the GM not you. Bad fans. You don't know shit, the Chiefs do. Bad fans".

BigRedChief
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Um if you haven't noticed a lot of this forum drinks the Pioli koolaid, before the year it was just like that one...

But WPI and the Coalition are much more homer esq type of forums and this offseason this one was very much like that.I would disagree. Under Herm and King Carl? Yes, a lot of smooching butt, but this year, no. Nick has written many scathing columns against the regime, and GoChiefs has also.

Sure there are a lot of homers on that site and the Coalition. to each his own. Some people like that and as far as "things" that can be wrong with a person, being a Chiefs "homer" is way down on my list. I appreciate their viewpoints, hell I wish I wasn't so cynical.

The Franchise
It's funny that they call you a crybaby......when that's all they do over there. That place is so far up Athan's ass it's not even funny.

I loved this quote.

From my readings of ChiefsPlanet, it's full of whiners and tons of immature people posting for shock value alone. Where we have the Outhouse for off topic conversations or random dumbness, the entire ChiefsPlanet site serves that purpose.

Sofa King

I was banned.

certainly it was more than that.....

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:55 PM
I would disagree. Under Herm and King Carl? Yes, a lot of smooching butt, but this year, no. Nick has written many scathing columns against the regime, and GoChiefs has also.

Sure there are a lot of homers on that site and the Coalition. to each his own. Some people like that and as far as "things" that can be wrong with a person, being a Chiefs "homer" is way down on my list. I appreciate their viewpoints, hell I wish I wasn't so cynical.

I don't care if someone wants to be a homer, I have a problem with it when they think if you aren't one too you are a shitty fan. I mean forgive me for not thinking everything is unicorns and rainbows when the team is horrid.

Mile High Mania
Think of all the time you're spending discussing WPI... you won't get it back. And, it's free advertising to those that aren't familiar with it.

The Franchise

Really....it wasn't. I was posting over there when it happened.

Sofa King
It's funny that they call you a crybaby......when that's all they do over there. That place is so far up Athan's ass it's not even funny.

I loved this quote.

i pretty much lived in the outhouse over there... but the board has been unbearable for about 6 months now.. the main forum is useless...

i still chat in the outhouse, but not as much...

Sofa King
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Really....it wasn't. I was posting over there when it happened.

so was i

Bob Dole
12-21-2009, 01:58 PM

I was banned.

That's so you wouldn't be able to complain when they copied and pasted your post in the Premium section.

The Franchise
12-21-2009, 01:58 PM
i pretty much lived in the outhouse over there... but the board has been unbearable for about 6 months now.. the main forum is useless...

i still chat in the outhouse, but not as much...

Seriously.....that place is filled with the most retarded people alive. Every conversation was about how this team could go 10-6 or 9-7 and make the Wildcard. If you thought they would suck....then you were a shitty fan. Mecca wouldn't last 15 minutes over there.

And I'm seriously tired of reading Drunkie's posts......that kid is annoying as fuck.

Mecca
12-21-2009, 01:59 PM
I should go post over there, how long would it take for me to call someone a stupid fuck?

KC native
12-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Seriously.....that place is filled with the most retarded people alive. Every conversation was about how this team could go 10-6 or 9-7 and make the Wildcard. If you thought they would suck....then you were a shitty fan. Mecca wouldn't last 15 minutes over there.

And I'm seriously tired of reading Drunkie's posts......that kid is annoying as ****.

QFT but if you disagree with him then you get a pile on because he's a respected board member. I can't figure that one out for the life of me.

The Franchise
I should go post over there, how long would it take for me to call someone a stupid fuck?

1/10th of a second.

KC native
I should go post over there, how long would it take for me to call someone a stupid ****?

less than 5 minutes.

chiefs1111
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM

20 seconds

Mecca
QFT but if you disagree with him then you get a pile on because he's a respected board member. I can't figure that one out for the life of me.

So they even have their own version of Stevie?

The Franchise

Respected my ass.....I haven't respected that kid since I joined over there. He fucking demeans women.....and thinks he knows everything. He wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes on this board. I know he has an account here too.

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 02:02 PM
You've been a member of CP since 2002 and you posted this thread ... I'm not sure how you missed the dozens of previous WPI threads.

I just haven't given them any thought, never saw a reason to. Looks like that was probably a good thing.

The Franchise

He makes Stevie look like a rocket scientist.

KC native

Yea, but I think drunkie might make a little more sense than stevie.

Mecca
12-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Respected my ass.....I haven't respected that kid since I joined over there. He fucking demeans women.....and thinks he knows everything. He wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes on this board. I know he has an account here too.

Sounds like...Hootie.

KC native
12-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Respected my ass.....I haven't respected that kid since I joined over there. He ****ing demeans women.....and thinks he knows everything. He wouldn't last 5 ****ing minutes on this board. I know he has an account here too.

Shit anytime I had a disagreement with him I would be dealing with shit for at least a month from other members. Chromie is the one that used to piss me off the most.

KC native
12-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Sounds like...Hootie.

Much less douchey. more tough guy type.

The Franchise
12-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Shit anytime I had a disagreement with him I would be dealing with shit for at least a month from other members. Chromie is the one that used to piss me off the most.

That's because Chromie rides Drunkie's fucking jock.

cookster50
12-21-2009, 02:07 PM
From my readings of ChiefsPlanet, it's full of whiners and tons of immature people posting for shock value alone.

Sounds like the lurker got the correct vibe.

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Sounds like the lurker got the correct vibe.

Poop threads. They forgot to mention poop threads!!

dirk digler
12-21-2009, 02:12 PM
He actually stuck up for me, so that's all good.

Lucky you he banned quite a few CP's users because he was being a bitch one day.

OnTheWarpath15
12-21-2009, 02:13 PM

No. It wasn't.

KC native
12-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Lucky you he banned quite a few CP's users because he was being a bitch one day.

hehe I think that's when I quit lurking here and started posting here.

cookster50
12-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Poop threads. They forgot to mention poop threads!!

The horror!

HotRoute
Think of all the time you're spending discussing WPI... you won't get it back. And, it's free advertising to those that aren't familiar with it.

going to check it out right now, be back with my evaluation soon

OnTheWarpath15
so was i

Yeah, the difference is, you don't know who the fuck I am over there, because I didn't use the same handle.

I sent a PM to Pest telling him who I was over there. He's the only person that knew.

HotRoute
12-21-2009, 02:31 PM
seems totally lame, wont stray. this site is the best chiefs discussion board around. if any others i sure would like to know, other than kcchiefs.com and WPI i know only of this one

bevischief
12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
seems totally lame, wont stray. this site is the best chiefs discussion board around. if any others i sure would like to know, other than kcchiefs.com and WPI i know only of this one

www.arrowheadpride.com
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
12-21-2009, 02:37 PM
seems totally lame, wont stray. this site is the best chiefs discussion board around. if any others i sure would like to know, other than kcchiefs.com and WPI i know only of this onechiefscoalition.com It's filled with homers but good people.

HotRoute
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
exactly why this site is the best thanks guys

Chiefnj2
12-21-2009, 02:46 PM
chiefscoalition.com It's filled with homers but good people.

The Coalition is run by people with thinner skin than WPI.

King_Chief_Fan
12-21-2009, 02:52 PM
It is the home of GoChiefs.....if you try to pull 1/3 of the stuff GoChiefs pulls here, you are out on your tush. I got cautioned a few time about using "erroneous one" over there. The reminded me that I was not on Chiefsplanet.

FAX
12-21-2009, 02:55 PM
I once had a subscription to WPI, Mr. gblowfish. In the secret, eyes-only, super special section, they had audio, post-game interviews with the players. For a person starved for Chiefs news and information, this was a nice resource.

I canceled my subscription after Mr. Phobia was screwed like a Korean prostitute on Flag Day.

Some time later (I can't recall the circumstances) I posted a very modest and reserved statement regarding Nick's credibility issues and one of their mods promptly declared me a nasty troll and banned me forever. That led to threats of legal action against their parent company and demands for the mod to be dismissed and that his bare ass be spanked hard with a 15th Century mace.

I received an apology and a day or so later my account was reinstated, but I've never been back. They have a very strange world view over there. Personally, I think they should rename the place Nick's Home For Homer Homos.

FAX

The Franchise
12-21-2009, 02:58 PM
I once had a subscription to WPI, Mr. gblowfish. In the secret, eyes-only, super special section, they had audio, post-game interviews with the players. For a person starved for Chiefs news and information, this was a nice resource.

I canceled my subscription after Mr. Phobia was screwed like a Korean prostitute on Flag Day.

Some time later (I can't recall the circumstances) I posted a very modest and reserved statement regarding Nick's credibility issues and one of their mods promptly declared me a nasty troll and banned me forever. That led to threats of legal action against their parent company and demands for the mod to be dismissed and that his bare ass be spanked hard with a 15th Century mace.

I received an apology and a day or so later my account was reinstated, but I've never been back. They have a very strange world view over there. Personally, I think they should rename the place Nick's Home For Homer Homos.

FAX

Yep....don't take Athan's name in vain....or they'll ban you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 03:01 PM

FAX

ROFL

Fritz88
12-21-2009, 03:13 PM

I was banned.

ROFL.

Phobia
12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Heh. That place went to crap after I left. ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm reading through that thread right now. I've never seen such an assemblage of people I don't know who's asses so desperately beg for a boot.

That is the biggest collection of dunces, morons, and homers I have ever seen. Makes the Coalition look legitimate.

MOhillbilly
12-21-2009, 03:31 PM
wow that place is gheyer than i remember.

Brock
12-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Those guys eat shit and brag about how it somehow makes them stronger.

DaFace
12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
www.arrowheadpride.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Arrowhead Pride is kind of a different animal IMO. It's more of a hybrid blog/news site that also has a lot of discussion via comments. Great resource if all you're wanting is commentary about the Chiefs, but life's just not the same without poop threads.

On that note, I went skiing last weekend for only the second time, and I did a lot of good falling on my hips. I discovered soon after that the resulting bruises were pretty much perfectly placed to ensure that taking a dump was an excruciating experience as all my weight is placed right on those two spots. Ouch.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 03:47 PM
First post is sarcasm

Oh Sweet Tebow in Heaven...

royaldisaster wrote: Flipping off the fan was the right thing to do as the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Haley = Class Act. I can't believe that dumb ass fan would want Haley fired? What for? Our team is 3-11 and we just got our asses kicked 3 out of our last 4 games. Stupid fan, should have congratulated Haley on the win. How dare a Chiefs fan for 50 years call out the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs for not even a year, How dare he?!
Dumbass Idiot wrote

Yes. You're right....I mean we shouldn't have anything happen like that to our "class act" fans....many of whom know dick about football and how hard it is to turn a complete disaster of a football team around from the state it was left in by the previous regime.

Know dick about football? Does this motherfucker even realize where he's posting?

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 03:55 PM

I just changed my travel plans for June!

DaFace
12-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Regarding the original question, there's a reason why they only have 339,206 posts in total. Granted, they switched software back in early 07, but we have done three times that this year alone.

Skip Towne
12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Making GoChiefs a mod is like giving a monkey a machine gun. He's probably considered one of the smart ones over there.

Sofa King
12-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah, the difference is, you don't know who the **** I am over there, because I didn't use the same handle.

I sent a PM to Pest telling him who I was over there. He's the only person that knew.

no need to get defensive, i just assumed it would take more than that...

i've done my fair share of stupid crap over there... yet i havent been banned, in fact, they've made me a mod....

i assume the deal with your post was timing, and the conditions of the thread it was posted in... if you enter a thread with a pissed off mod, and say something that pushes his button at that particular moment... you are toast... not much for warnings there..

but there are plenty of threads about people wondering wtf Athan is doing...

Sofa King
12-21-2009, 04:00 PM
That's because Chromie rides Drunkie's ****ing jock.

haha, yeah, that's pretty true...

dirk digler
12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Heh. That place went to crap after I left. ;)

There is alot of truth to that statement plus they made gochiefs a mod.

NashvilleRock.net
12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
I went to high school with Chromie. Boy, could I tell some stories!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Heeeeere's Drunkie!

RE: Haley gives a Chiefs fan the finger

<hr>i got not problem with it. it just more of the same. some dumbass cuts his arm open . he bleeding everywhere then jumped into a shark tank. then crys that the sharks tried to eat his ass.

don't **** with the shark if you don't want him to bite. this is the kinda crap i am so sick of in this country. it filled with bitches who don't hold them self accountable for there own actions. you can view what haley did was wrong. but guess what the guy who started it was wrong. an you can't say how a m,an has to react. oh your only allowed to hit me back this hard. no you hit him so how he reacts is 100% on you an you got to man up an accept it. don't **** with someone if you can't handle they replying.

The Franchise
12-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Heeeeere's Drunkie!

Yeah.....dude is a real winner. :rolleyes:

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Heeeeere's Drunkie!

Now who can argue with that? Not only is it authentic frontier gibberish....

Bane
12-21-2009, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Raised On Riots;6367849][B]First post is sarcasm]

Oh Sweet Tebow in Heaven...

How dare you take the lords name in vain!!!!!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Now who can argue with that? Not only is it authentic frontier gibberish....

"I said, the SHERIFF IS A-(CLANG!)ROFLROFLROFL

Is there any way to lure drunkie over here? I'd really like to ass-rape his brain for an hour or three...:D

Hammock Parties
12-21-2009, 04:50 PM
For some reason a lot of our members are drinking the koolaid. Any negativity towards the Chiefs sets some of them off. They don't like Chiefsplanet, either.

To each his own.

I got a LOT of crap at the beginning of the year for writing that the Chiefs were worse than they were in 2008.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2009, 04:51 PM

That wasn't me, dipshit. I don't even run that forum, despite the popular belief. I just try to clean it up when I see OBVIOUS trolling.

Phobia
12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
That's not true, gochiefs. You stole my job.

DaFace
12-21-2009, 05:26 PM
That's not true, gochiefs. You stole my job.

http://rlv.zcache.com/they_took_our_jobs_tshirt-d235648038281095886yhmi_325.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Shit just got real.

Phobia
12-21-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm kidding. He didn't. I'm really pleased that contract is over.

Titty Meat
12-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Most of the posters on WIPE live by the stadium

chiefs1111
12-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Arrowhead Pride is kind of a different animal IMO. It's more of a hybrid blog/news site that also has a lot of discussion via comments. Great resource if all you're wanting is commentary about the Chiefs, but life's just not the same without poop threads.

On that note, I went skiing last weekend for only the second time, and I did a lot of good falling on my hips. I discovered soon after that the resulting bruises were pretty much perfectly placed to ensure that taking a dump was an excruciating experience as all my weight is placed right on those two spots. Ouch.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-21-2009, 05:52 PM
"What's the deal with Warpaint Illustrated? Isn't that kind of redundant? It's Warpaint! It's on your face! It's already illustrated! It's not like you can hear warpaint or speak it or something. It's paint! On your face! For war! It's visible! It's illustrated! You don't need to tell us we can see it! We can...see it! I guess you can smell the paint. But would you call it warpaint smellustrated? NO! It's just Warpaint...it's not Illustrated...it's just warpaint!"

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Jerry-Seinfeld-Dad-Again-2.jpg

LaChapelle
12-21-2009, 05:52 PM
What's The Deal With Warpaint Illustrated?

burt
12-21-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm reading through that thread right now. I've never seen such an assemblage of people I don't know who's asses so desperately beg for a boot.

That is the biggest collection of dunces, morons, and homers I have ever seen. Makes the Coalition look legitimate.

Be nice....I miss the Coalition.........

LaChapelle
12-21-2009, 06:03 PM
The Coalition was a circle jerk
grab a dick and jack or get out

burt
12-21-2009, 06:03 PM
The Coalition is run by people with thinner skin than WPI.

Ya think?....I am banned for life!

burt
12-21-2009, 06:04 PM
The Coalition was a circle jerk
grab a dick and jack or get out

Guess maybe ...that's why I didn't make it there.......:D

big nasty kcnut
12-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Nick "Assclown" Athan don't know shit about talent. Fuck him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm kidding. He didn't. I'm really pleased that contract is over.

Sounds like a win-win for both parties.

Be nice....I miss the Coalition.........

In the name of Holy Tebow why? That place was so Tebow-awful, I enjoyed talking to the ladies about football more than the gents.

Omaha Dolt, Penis-Warmer, Chiefzilla, BossKiller and Wilkie; yaaaaaayyyy...

Xen and KC Crow were pretty much the only two dudes I could stand on that site, though Bone was pretty cool and makes nice sigs.
Ripped My Flesh has a different handle over there, and he's cool too.

brophog
12-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Most of the posts here are fluff crap though. Seriously, who the fuck cares about rectal examinations.

Scout.com is not a pro friendly network. Any decently followed college team gets considerably more traffic than the largest NFL sites on that network. It's a recruiting network that has the balls to try to convince folks that it has anything resembling real premium content.

If you get your jollies off stalking 18 year old boys, Scout is the network for you. If you get your jollies off rectal examinations for 35 year old men, CP is the place for you.

Different strokes for different folks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Most of the posts here are fluff crap though. Seriously, who the fuck cares about rectal examinations.

If you get your jollies off stalking 18 year old boys, Scout is the network for you. If you get your jollies off rectal examinations for 35 year old men, CP is the place for you.

WTF?

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Most of the posts here are fluff crap though. Seriously, who the **** cares about rectal examinations.

Scout.com is not a pro friendly network. Any decently followed college team gets considerably more traffic than the largest NFL sites on that network. It's a recruiting network that has the balls to try to convince folks that it has anything resembling real premium content.

I'm sensing some latent tendency issues.

I'd like to have Donger ask you a few questions.

Dinny

Brock
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
If you're into uncontested homer bullshit, WIPE is for you.

gblowfish
12-21-2009, 06:50 PM

Such a ringing endorsement. This should be on our welcome page.

notorious
12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
If I were to describe CP in one word it would be this: Entertaining.

Wargarbage Ill-stated: Blah

kstater
12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I missed the latest rectal examination thread?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 06:56 PM
If you're in to the social networking of the tailgating, game day experience and hope that somehow the Chiefs will get better but don't really have an idea in your own head how to make it fly, the Coalition is your masturbation-destination.

Simply sit back, relax, and let the powers that be at One Arrowhead Drive do the thinking while you toss another burger on the grill in the parking lot.

BossChief
12-21-2009, 08:11 PM
damn, by the way you say it, Im just a part of a piece of shit huh?

thanks buddy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 08:15 PM
damn, by the way you say it, Im just a part of a piece of shit huh?

thanks buddy.

So you're the owner of the site then?

Easy 6
12-21-2009, 08:29 PM
I've never given a second thought to going anywhere but the Planet, its all here... good, bad & ugly... these guys sound like the very worst type, i've heard the Coalition is touchy but it seems these guys take the cake.

Positive is GREAT, but its absolutely nothing without a keenly critical eye.

**** them, yay Planet.

BossChief
12-21-2009, 08:39 PM
So you're the owner of the site then?no, but I have been a member for a number of years and I got lumped in with the rest of the guys you listed from there. Maybe I just read it wrong, but I took it as an insult. Maybe it wasn't and I just misinterpreted it. That is most likely it.

The Coalition has more than its share of retards, but also has some very quality posters as well. You just have to weed through the retards more than here to find them, and provoke the right conversation for the place to serve a purpose. I honestly dont really post there anymore (maybe two posts per day) as this has basically become my home board.

You are right though, the place is more like the "tailgate" of the game atmosphere, where this place is more like the "on field, smack talking" type atmosphere.

notorious
12-21-2009, 08:42 PM
this place is more like the "on field, smack talking" type atmosphere.

No way! I don't see it.........:)

Easy 6
12-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Making GoChiefs a mod is like giving a monkey a machine gun. He's probably considered one of the smart ones over there.

...ROFLROFLROFL

dirk digler
12-21-2009, 08:43 PM
That wasn't me, dipshit. I don't even run that forum, despite the popular belief. I just try to clean it up when I see OBVIOUS trolling.

So admit you banned me and some other CP members because in your opinion we were trolling?

Hammock Parties
12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
So admit you banned me and some other CP members because in your opinion we were trolling?

No. We have other people who hand out bans. If I recall correctly I didn't ban anyone during the incident you're referring to.

BossChief
12-21-2009, 08:47 PM
If you are from the Coalition, PM me and tell me your username there. As many know, I carry my name everywhere I go.

Oh and in reference to the op, you should just read my sig...:titus:

dirk digler
12-21-2009, 08:58 PM
No. We have other people who hand out bans. If I recall correctly I didn't ban anyone during the incident you're referring to.

Ok.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 09:00 PM
no, but I have been a member for a number of years and I got lumped in with the rest of the guys you listed from there. Maybe I just read it wrong, but I took it as an insult. Maybe it wasn't and I just misinterpreted it. That is most likely it.

The Coalition has more than its share of retards, but also has some very quality posters as well. You just have to weed through the retards more than here to find them, and provoke the right conversation for the place to serve a purpose. I honestly dont really post there anymore (maybe two posts per day) as this has basically become my home board.

You are right though, the place is more like the "tailgate" of the game atmosphere, where this place is more like the "on field, smack talking" type atmosphere.

I'm not trying to insult you. You've obviously proven your mettle here, and you're more than alright with me.

Do you use a different handle over there? I ask, because the site administrator goes by the name "Boss Chief".
Which begs the question; is Coalition "Boss Chief" the same person as Chiefs Planet "Boss Chief"?

And if so, why would he hang out here more than his own board? Not that the Planet is devoid of this precedent, and not that it's unacceptable. It's a free world wide web; do whatever turns you on.
I just know that if I was unhappy with my fan forum, I'd take the steps necessary to correct the situation.
Just sayin'. Carry on.

BossChief
12-21-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not trying to insult you. You've obviously proven your mettle here, and you're more than alright with me.

Do you use a different handle over there? I ask, because the site administrator goes by the name "Boss Chief".
Which begs the question; is Coalition "Boss Chief" the same person as Chiefs Planet "Boss Chief"?

And if so, why would he hang out here more than his own board? Not that the Planet is devoid of this precedent, and not that it's unacceptable. It's a free world wide web; do whatever turns you on.
I just know that if I was unhappy with my fan forum, I'd take the steps necessary to correct the situation.
Just sayin'. Carry on.

"BossKiller" is the man you are refering to.

Kinda weird actually. The site crashed a little over a year ago and I had started my company a few months previous and thus birthed the name "BossChief" when my old name was "ChiefsFrizzo". I didnt even know the owner of the site chose BossKiller, people make the mistake all the time of thinking I own that site though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 09:41 PM
"BossKiller" is the man you are refering to.

Kinda weird actually. The site crashed a little over a year ago and I had started my company a few months previous and thus birthed the name "BossChief" when my old name was "ChiefsFrizzo". I didnt even know the owner of the site chose BossKiller, people make the mistake all the time of thinking I own that site though.

Okay then, my bad. I did NOT mean you in that list of posters, I meant HIM.

We cool then?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
I even edited the post to clear your good name.

RNR
12-21-2009, 09:50 PM
The fact gochiefs holds Mod status with all the assclown crap he has pulled here says all that needs to be said. Him having the ability to ban anyone for anything is irony at its finest~

Reerun_KC
12-21-2009, 09:51 PM

:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
The fact gochiefs holds Mod status with all the assclown crap he has pulled here says all that needs to be said. Him having the ability to ban anyone for anything is irony at its finest~

Considering the window-lickers who call that shite-pile "home", I wish GC would email me every time he gets ready to drop the hammer over there, and I wish he'd do it at least once a day.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM

What are you going to do about it?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 10:20 PM

He gonna' get medieval on yo' ass!

BossChief
12-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Okay then, my bad. I did NOT mean you in that list of posters, I meant HIM.

We cool then?

I even edited the post to clear your good name.

At first I was like :huh:

then I was like :#

then I was like ROFL

now Im like :evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
At first I was like :huh:

then I was like :#

then I was like ROFL

now Im like :evil:

LMAO:clap:

BigRedChief
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm known on several boards as the one and only BigRedChief.

Easy 6
12-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Speaking of the Coaltion, i wonder whatever became of HyperliteZ06...

mdstu
12-22-2009, 12:52 AM
My mom sent me a Warpaint Illustrated mag while I was in Iraq, '03-'04 offseason. She must have picked it up in a KC bookstore, I have no idea where a person could get there hands on such a thing without a subscription.

I was so excited. It was like getting a letter from a lover. The cover was glossy and bright with a nice action photo. That was about it though. I don't know if I even read it all. I can't even describe how bad it was.

The articles read about like homework that I did on the bus on the way to school. I was embarrassed for whoevers name was on the inside cover. Horrible! I can only assume the website is represented in the same way.

Hammock Parties
12-22-2009, 12:54 AM
My mom sent me a Warpaint Illustrated mag while I was in Iraq, '03-'04 offseason. Yeah, that was back when no one was editing anything in the magazine. It did suck. Things have changed.

Phobia
12-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Yeah, that was back when no one was editing anything in the magazine. It did suck. Things have changed.

Oh - someone was. A KU grad. Sad.

BossChief
12-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Like I said awhile ago to ya GoChiefs in another venue, you guys should have a reality internet show where once per year you have an online competition where you have people submit articles about the Chiefs regarding a certain subject, have anybody and everybody submit an article and have a poll or something to choose the best article and add that writer to wpi for six months or something.

Could be a good way to get the word out and create a buzz about the publication and would get the fanbase involved in improving it, I still believe this could be a good hook for you guys but do what you do. If you used this as a way to consistently turnover your staff, you would have a much stronger staff in a year or two. You guys are doing much better recently though, it is amazing what some new blood can bring.

Jerm
12-22-2009, 02:06 AM
I used to frequent that site until I found CP and learned the truth about Nick....no longer will I go there, this site is like heaven compared to that place.

I only posted in that thread last night to get gblowfish's back and stand up for him, otherwise you couldn't get me to post at that shithole barring a court order.

Chiefnj2
12-22-2009, 08:20 AM
My mom sent me a Warpaint Illustrated mag while I was in Iraq, '03-'04 offseason. She must have picked it up in a KC bookstore, I have no idea where a person could get there hands on such a thing without a subscription.

I was so excited. It was like getting a letter from a lover. The cover was glossy and bright with a nice action photo. That was about it though. I don't know if I even read it all. I can't even describe how bad it was.

The articles read about like homework that I did on the bus on the way to school. I was embarrassed for whoevers name was on the inside cover. Horrible! I can only assume the website is represented in the same way.

Is it true that you almost received a court marshal for making an insurgent read the WPI mag cover to cover?

RNR
12-22-2009, 08:43 AM

LMAO what?

burt
12-22-2009, 09:00 AM
LMAO what?

To paraphrase Robin Williams...."I have never met a white man it more dire need of an ass kicking........"

Hammock Parties
12-22-2009, 09:04 AM
To paraphrase Robin Williams...."I have never met a white man it more dire need of an ass kicking........"

Rasputin
12-22-2009, 09:17 AM
I heard Nick "the eur anus one" (sp) say on the radio (and it was free inside info) that there is less than 50 50 chance that Haley will be back next year.

it was the day after we got beat by the Bills.

MOhillbilly
12-22-2009, 09:18 AM

dont get all cocksure. yous a bitch, everyone knows it.

its a small world motherfucker.

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-22-2009, 11:35 AM
dont get all cocksure. yous a bitch, everyone knows it.

its a small world mother****er.

Show him your muscle, GoChiefs!

burt
12-22-2009, 11:46 AM

I may just have my 11 year old daughter bitch slap your sissy little ass! Mo's right...we all know what a puss you are! Go model something Zoolander bitch boy!ROFLROFL

Brock
12-22-2009, 12:18 PM
I may just have my 11 year old daughter bitch slap your sissy little ass! Mo's right...we all know what a puss you are! Go model something Zoolander bitch boy!ROFLROFL

HA! :clap:

kcfanXIII
12-22-2009, 02:51 PM

i sampled a membership for 1 month a few years ago. the premium content i got was the chiefs were goin to sign joey harrington, and the ty law ballwashing was unreal. this was the year he went to ny before coming to kc to fall down a lot. what a freaking joke, and as i've seen posted here a few times today, they are homers of a whole different kind.

seclark
12-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Zoolander bitch boy!ROFLROFL

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2009, 04:08 PM
I heard Nick "the eur anus one" (sp) say on the radio (and it was free inside info) that there is less than 50 50 chance that Haley will be back next year.

it was the day after we got beat by the Bills.

Well that tears it; Nick Athan is the gutsiest football publisher EVAH! :clap:

Woot! Pulitzer!

Titty Meat
12-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Wipe

smittysbar
12-22-2009, 04:15 PM

FAX

Yep, they got me, you, OTWP and several others if I remember right. I think it was over the "THE DEAL IS DONE" saga.

smittysbar
12-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I just read through that thread.........unbelievable!

I could not believe their reactions, claiming that he was whining about it, when in fact he never did. I probably stirred them up, they can ban me I could care less.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=5328268&p=5&sto=MS_68345999

brophog
12-22-2009, 05:30 PM

I'm sure he's no worse than any other mod on the net. I can count on one hand how many moderators I've ever seen that weren't egotistical dicks with control issues.

gblowfish
12-22-2009, 05:33 PM

I could not believe their reactions, claiming that he was whining about it, when in fact he never did. I probably stirred them up, they can ban me I could care less.

Two posts after what you wrote, they want you BANNED!
ROFL
Thanks for sticking up for me. :D
You guys rock.

Phobia
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm sure he's no worse than any other mod on the net. I can count on one hand how many moderators I've ever seen that weren't egotistical dicks with control issues.

Am I on that hand?

DaFace
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM

I'm afraid that if a mod were like that around here, they wouldn't be a mod very long.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2009, 05:41 PM

WIPE Illustrated Fan Forums:

"Laying the groundwork for pro-euthanasia since 2005"!

burt
12-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Am I on that hand?

Yes.

burt
12-22-2009, 06:08 PM
WIPE Illustrated Fan Forums:

"Laying the groundwork for pro-euthanasia since 2005"!

Their layout is strange.....

smittysbar
12-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Two posts after what you wrote, they want you BANNED!
ROFL
Thanks for sticking up for me. :D
You guys rock.

Wouldn't be the first time :evil:

drunkie is a fucking idiot

burt
12-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Wouldn't be the first time :evil:

drunkie is a ****ing idiot

and I am banned for LIFE!!!!

Skip Towne
12-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Does drunkie ever come here? What's his handle here?

kcfanXIII
12-22-2009, 07:58 PM

honestly he wouldn't last a day here. the grammer nazis would run him off.

Brock
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Grammar, dumbass. ;)

kcfanXIII
12-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Grammar, dumbass. ;)

i'm useless without spell check, but at least i can punctuate a sentence.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2009, 08:56 PM
and I am banned for LIFE!!!!

I just dropped a St. Valentines, 50-cal. massacre of pure, unadulterated hate on those dumb sons o' bitches, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

chiefforlife
12-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I just dropped a St. Valentines, 50-cal. massacre of pure, unadulterated hate on those dumb sons o' bitches, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Yeah, I read it, you just made everyone over there look a LOT smarter.

smittysbar
12-22-2009, 09:19 PM

Yep

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2009, 09:27 PM

Yep

:spock: That is not humanly possible.

Phobia
12-22-2009, 09:30 PM
:spock: That is not humanly possible.

I don't even have to go read it to know you made a huge ass of yourself.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't even have to go read it to know you made a huge ass of yourself.

Well alrighty then!

RNR
12-22-2009, 10:18 PM
No he is a dump. I do not hang out on many boards but the mods here go unnoticed~

DaFace
12-22-2009, 10:23 PM
No he is a dump. I do not hang out on many boards but the mods here go unnoticed~

Fine. I see how you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR
12-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Fine. I see how you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a compliment as mods here seem to check their egos and step in only when necessary...not often enough IMO :)

FAX
12-22-2009, 10:37 PM
If, on a strange planet far off in a very distant galaxy, there were people who, instead of heads, had squashes on their shoulders where their heads ought to be, I wonder how many visitors from Earth (who had to temporarily trade in their regular human heads for squash heads in order to fit in) would choose pumpkin heads. I bet it would be a lot. The vast majority, even.

Most Earthmen would prefer to have a squash head that looks similar to a regular head, I think. Only a very few Earthmen would select spaghetti squash or acorn squash I think. Although it is interesting to remember that, with a very small squash head ... like a real skinny zucchini head, for example ... you could put your tiny squash head places that a normal, pumpkin-sized head couldn't go. Nevertheless, I think pumpkin would be the most popular, by far.

FAX

kstater
12-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you WPI:

Maybe you and George should go stick a finger in a bucket of water and see how big the hole is after you pull it out.

Sofa King
12-23-2009, 10:38 AM

he was here for awhile a long time ago.., but he doesnt like you guys...

The Franchise
12-23-2009, 10:45 AM

He doesn't come here anymore....but his handle here is drunkie.

He has like 20+ posts here. He showed up around the same time as I did....and then left.

smittysbar
12-23-2009, 10:46 AM
he was here for awhile a long time ago.., but he doesnt like you guys...

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit.

There are enough fucktards here already, we don't need an influx from Sandy Vag Illustrated.

The Franchise
12-23-2009, 10:53 AM
No shit.

There are enough fucktards here already, we don't need an influx from Sandy Vag Illustrated.

Hey! :cuss:

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey! :cuss:

Dude, if they were all like you, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Reerun_KC
12-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I think I have an account over there... Havent logged in over there in years.

Might want to see if I can get banned?

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 10:57 AM

That's not really a challenge.

Just post something critical of Haley or the organization.

The Franchise
12-23-2009, 10:58 AM

If you want to get banned......talk shit about Nick Athan.

Reerun_KC
That's not really a challenge.

Just post something critical of Haley or the organization.

Going over now to see if I can get in or not?

The Franchise
Dude, if they were all like you, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

It's a good thing I'm one of a kind. I was like a diamond amongst shit on that site. :D

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 10:59 AM
It's a good thing I'm one of a kind. I was like a diamond amongst shit on that site. :D

You know what they say about winning a race in the Special Olympics, don't you?

:D

Reerun_KC
12-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Well not banned can start a new topic?

Anyone want to assist in my banning?

The Franchise
12-23-2009, 11:03 AM
You know what they say about winning a race in the Special Olympics, don't you?

:D

It's still a win? :D

Reerun_KC
12-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Anyone? I am giving you the opportunity to post on WIPE under my account to see how long before we are banned...

You can sign the post... All credit will be yours...

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 11:19 AM
It's still a win? :D

At the end of the day, you're still a ....

The Franchise
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
At the end of the day, you're still a ....

winner?

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2009, 11:28 AM
winner?

ROFL

brophog
12-23-2009, 01:29 PM

Talking out of your ass is reserved for other sites. You cannot refute my comparison if you have no frame of reference.

Brock
12-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Talking out of your ass is reserved for other sites. You cannot refute my comparison if you have no frame of reference.

Your comparison, which isn't really a comparison, said this:

RNR refuted that "comparison" quite handily.

Phobia
12-23-2009, 02:11 PM

I'm pretty sure I've decided to just ban you.

RJ
12-23-2009, 02:27 PM
If, on a strange planet far off in a very distant galaxy, there were people who, instead of heads, had squashes on their shoulders where their heads ought to be, I wonder how many visitors from Earth (who had to temporarily trade in their regular human heads for squash heads in order to fit in) would choose pumpkin heads. I bet it would be a lot. The vast majority, even.

Most Earthmen would prefer to have a squash head that looks similar to a regular head, I think. Only a very few Earthmen would select spaghetti squash or acorn squash I think. Although it is interesting to remember that, with a very small squash head ... like a real skinny zucchini head, for example ... you could put your tiny squash head places that a normal, pumpkin-sized head couldn't go. Nevertheless, I think pumpkin would be the most popular, by far.

FAX

I would use this squash, then they could all call me dickhead.

RJ
12-23-2009, 02:29 PM
*Sigh*

Why can I never get a picture to post?

Other than the fact I am a dickhead.

Phobia
12-23-2009, 02:35 PM
*Sigh*

Why can I never get a picture to post?

Other than the fact I am a dickhead.

I don't know.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=90674&d=1261599962

Phobia
12-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Uh - I'd say it's broken.

RJ
12-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Uh - I'd say it's broken.

Good, serves it right.

RNR
12-23-2009, 02:51 PM

I have no idea what it is you do not understand about my reply or how you would think I was talking out of my ass. I stated two simple facts: gochiefs is a dump and the mods on this site go unnoticed. :spock:

burt
12-23-2009, 04:28 PM
I have no idea what it is you do not understand about my reply or how you would think I was talking out of my ass. I stated two simple facts: gochiefs is a dump and the mods on this site go unnoticed. :spock:

Correct X2!

brophog
12-23-2009, 06:58 PM

If you have something against gochiefs, then it has nothing to do with me. If you want to highlight the mods here, it still has nothing to do with me. In any shape or form of comparing mods to other places, as I did, you have no basis, per your statement that you don't visit other boards.

In one way or another, there's a disconnect because you quoted me, and I was making a comparison. If you quote someone, do it for a reason. If you're not going to use that statement for any reason, then don't quote, or at least make it obvious that you're using them as nothing but a vague reference. Otherwise, make you own statements and avoid any problems.

brophog
12-23-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I've decided to just ban you.

At least it would prove the point that internet mods are egotistical dicks with control issues. Well, most of them, at least.

It would also make gochiefs look good by comparison. You'd have to weigh that decision on your conscience.

brophog
12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
RNR refuted that "comparison" quite handily.

Actually, per his latest reply it seems he wasn't referring to the statement much at all. A misunderstanding, and nothing more.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with what was said, that being gochiefs is no worse than your average egotistical internet mod. To refute that would involve evidence that he is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Who the fuck is this guy again?

:shrug:

Brock
12-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Part of the famous "Athan's Ass Kisser's Brigade".

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2009, 10:47 PM

So I have full license to be my cheery self without repercussion?:D

brophog
12-23-2009, 10:47 PM

If I'm who you're referencing, you're flat out clueless. I'm not much of a fan of their site, and I'm not shy in letting folks know that.

If you have a problem with me, fine. But make it a real one.

FAX
12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
... If you quote someone, do it for a reason. If you're not going to use that statement for any reason, then don't quote, or at least make it obvious that you're using them as nothing but a vague reference. Otherwise, make you own statements and avoid any problems.

Dang. That's a lot of rules.

Let's see ... If I quote someone, do it for a reason. Okay. My reason is to figure out your rules and inquire as to your reasons for dropping by the Planet, Mr. brophog.

Then there's ... If you're not going to use that statement ... then don't quote. So, if I simply want the person whom I am quoting to understand that I am speaking to them, that would neither necessitate nor warrant a quote, correct?

Then ... Make it obvious that you're using them ... as a vague reference. I think this rule needs some elaboration, to be honest. By vague reference, do you mean calling the quoted person an asswipe or something similar?

Then ... Make your own statements ... and avoid problems. Okay. But this is done sans quote feature, correct? I mean, otherwise problems would result because you've made a statement whilst quoting another poster without either a reference or some kind of justification, right?

Is all that pretty close to your intent and meaning, Mr. brophog?

FAX

Reerun_KC
12-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Dang. That's a lot of rules.

Let's see ... If I quote someone, do it for a reason. Okay. My reason is to figure out your rules and inquire as to your reasons for dropping by the Planet, Mr. brophog.

Then there's ... If you're not going to use that statement ... then don't quote. So, if I simply want the person whom I am quoting to understand that I am speaking to them, that would neither necessitate nor warrant a quote, correct?

Then ... Make it obvious that you're using them ... as a vague reference. I think this rule needs some elaboration, to be honest. By vague reference, do you mean calling the quoted person an asswipe or something similar?

Then ... Make your own statements ... and avoid problems. Okay. But this is done sans quote feature, correct? I mean, otherwise problems would result because you've made a statement whilst quoting another poster without either a reference or some kind of justification, right?

FAX

ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-23-2009, 11:00 PM
In my own defense, not that it will do any good, I'm hardly an egotistical mod. I ban somebody once a month, if that. Mostly I delete posts that get out of line.....like ROR's.

Boris The Great
12-23-2009, 11:18 PM
No talk yet about how WPI had to lay off staff because a good chunk of the few paying customers they had left finally had enough and started canceling their subscriptions?

Or did I miss it?

brophog
12-23-2009, 11:31 PM

FAX

I know you guys get bored at times, but I didn't think anyone could be this bored.

I understand this is a little boys club and you're all afraid of getting cooties from girls, but it's the holiday season. Go find a stocking and stuff it.

FAX
12-23-2009, 11:36 PM
I know you guys get bored at times, but I didn't think anyone could be this bored.

I understand this is a little boys club and you're all afraid of getting cooties from girls, but it's the holiday season. Go find a stocking and stuff it.

My stockings are already stuffed, Mr. brophog. In our home, we pre-stuff.

You're right about the cooties, though. I harbor an intense fear of receiving those nasty little buggers. Never had them and I hope to keep it that way.

I was, however, once stung by a wasp. That's the last time I date a Protestant, you can be certain of that.

But, back to the subject at hand ... did I understand your rules correctly? They were somewhat complicated and I wish to adhere to the standards you have set for posting. Someday, it is my fervent wish to post at WPI like all the best Chiefs fans do. Just between you and I, this place is kinda strange.

FAX

brophog
12-23-2009, 11:41 PM
But, back to the subject at hand ... did I understand your rules correctly? They were somewhat complicated and I wish to adhere to the standards you have set for posting. Someday, it is my fervent wish to post at WPI like all the best Chiefs fans do. Just between you and I, this place is kinda strange.

FAX

I don't post here often, but the last time I was here I spent 2 days arguing with a mod from WPI for an unflattering opinion I had of the site that I had posted here.

I'm not getting into that anymore, because I frankly just don't care that much right now to get into internet sites pissing matches. I don't post on either site enough anymore for it to be relevant.

Your rules need shortening and more swear words. Lots more swear words. Really bend down and test that filter out.

FAX
12-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I don't post here often, but the last time I was here I spent 2 days arguing with a mod from WPI for an unflattering opinion I had of the site that I had posted here.

I'm not getting into that anymore, because I frankly just don't care that much right now to get into internet sites pissing matches. I don't post on either site enough anymore for it to be relevant.

Your rules need shortening and more swear words. Lots more swear words. Really bend down and test that filter out.

Okay. I'll try. I'm not real good with swear words, though ... strict upbringing and all that, you know.

Do you guys at WPI use a lot of swear words, Mr. brophog? As I mentioned, one of my goals is to eventually start posting over there. I'm saving up for the annual fee. Hopefully, I'll get some Christmas money.

FAX

brophog
12-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Do you guys at WPI use a lot of swear words, Mr. brophog?

Last time I posted there they used a lot of them at me. Weren't too creative, though. But I was only guessing on some. They fervently defend their right to type like monkeys trying to type on an early model car phone.

chiefforlife
12-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Last time I posted there they used a lot of them at me. Weren't too creative, though. But I was only guessing on some. They fervently defend their right to type like monkeys trying to type on an early model car phone.

Here we go again...

FAX
12-24-2009, 12:03 AM

Dang. (Is that considered a swear word, I wonder?)

Well, maybe WPI isn't the place for me either. Do you know of any good Chiefs sites, Mr. brophog? I mean, someplace that has normal people ... not like here.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 12:20 AM

Are you this entertaining in person?

RNR
12-24-2009, 08:49 AM
If you have something against gochiefs, then it has nothing to do with me. If you want to highlight the mods here, it still has nothing to do with me. In any shape or form of comparing mods to other places, as I did, you have no basis, per your statement that you don't visit other boards.

In one way or another, there's a disconnect because you quoted me, and I was making a comparison. If you quote someone, do it for a reason. If you're not going to use that statement for any reason, then don't quote, or at least make it obvious that you're using them as nothing but a vague reference. Otherwise, make you own statements and avoid any problems.

Above is how it all started you quoted me. You for some reason have picked me to start your how great I am and how far I have traveled on the web babble. All I have done is state what I know for fact. Live well great traveler of the web guy...sorry I can't buy you a Bud Light~

burt
12-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Above is how it all started you quoted me. You for some reason have picked me to start your how great I am and how far I have traveled on the web babble. All I have done is state what I know for fact. Live well great traveler of the web guy...sorry I can't buy you a Bud Light~

I quoted this for no reason and therefore I broke the unwritten rules and I am now a rebel!

RNR
12-24-2009, 08:59 AM
I quoted this for no reason and therefore I broke the unwritten rules and I am now a rebel!

Man oh man brophog is going to ban you from the entire web :eek:

brophog
12-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Live well great traveler of the web guy...sorry I can't buy you a Bud Light~

That's ok.

Drinking light beer is like shooting yourself in the head with a BB gun. What's the point. If you're going to do it, just do it right. Large caliber. Make it count.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Man oh man brophog is going to ban you from the entire web :eek:

The wholes intrawebs?

That is some serious banning power!

burt
12-24-2009, 09:10 AM
The wholes intrawebs?

That is some serious banning power!

BANNED BY BB GUN!!!!!

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 09:14 AM
BANNED BY BB GUN!!!!!

:eek:

RNR
12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
That's ok.

Drinking light beer is like shooting yourself in the head with a BB gun. What's the point. If you're going to do it, just do it right. Large caliber. Make it count.

Well at least we both like beer~

RJ
12-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Well at least we both like beer~

Hey RNR, I am quoting you for no reason!!!! :Poke:

Nyaah Nyaaah

burt
12-24-2009, 09:28 AM

Nyaah Nyaaah

welcome to the banship............ROFL

RNR
12-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Man oh man you guys are lucky I am not the web mod...

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 09:33 AM

Nyaah Nyaaah

You dont work and play well with others... I bet you have been banned on the "other site"

burt
12-24-2009, 09:40 AM
You dont work and play well with others... I bet you have been banned on the "other site"

now I understand..........

Hammock Parties
12-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Welll...I guess I have to add to the thread: fan that flame wendler. But know this, while you and your KC fanbase of know-it-alls sit around wondering why your team suks, Haley and Pioli, the two outsider buds will be building this team big, strong, smart and fast with as many players as they can find that fit the bill.

It's amazing you still don't understand how fortunate you are to have these two talented young men teamed up together working on the most critical part of all good NFL football teams.

DaFace
12-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Classic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
12-24-2009, 07:17 PM
So sad that people hate Haley... last year we won 2 games this year we won 3. that is better. your blind hate of haley is sad. you claim you support him but all you do is look for any chance to jump on him

facts are we can't claim they are good or bad they need time. we will know after they had more time if they are herms or if they are good. to judge now is just foolish

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Welll...I guess I have to add to the thread:

Yeah, I take back everything I said. Can I please come back and hang out with the WPI Asshat-Brigade? Oh please can I?!

Eleventy?

Titty Meat
12-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I take back everything I said. Can I please come back and hang out with the WPI Asshat-Brigade? Oh please can I?!

Eleventy?

* WIPE