PDA

View Full Version : Football Punk the Donks

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 08:30 AM
The Cheaps have a chance to do something to make them feel good the whole off season.
Donks are 8-6 and you do control their destiny
but
JAX
DOLPHINS
JETS
STEELERS
TITANS
TEXANS
All at 7-7

Donks have Philly and they are going to get murdered but then they have one shot left to make the playoffs..... Beat KC....

Wouldn't you guys love to go into the off season knowing you knocked the Donks out of a Wildcard spot? I would

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 08:33 AM
KC control's Denver's destiny? Interesting... Denver will have to play a great game to win at PHI, but do I see them getting "murdered" as you put it? No.

Bane
12-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah Philly smashes them big time,and then we send them home to use their tivos to watch the playoffs like us.

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah Philly smashes them big time,and then we send them home to use their tivos to watch the playoffs like us.

ROFL

Bane
12-22-2009, 08:37 AM
The Chiefs have a 50% chance. Personally I would like to see the donks loose but this Chiefs team is not the cat's meow.

Anything can happen come sunday.Classic trap game for the Donkholes.McDickhole will be screaming like a lil girl,and fist pumping.Dawkins will be screaming TAKE IT(but then tell Knowho not to take it seriously) .....And BOOM.We lay the smack down on them like a $3 crack whore that didn't swallow.ROFL

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 08:38 AM
KC control's Denver's destiny? Interesting... Denver will have to play a great game to win at PHI, but do I see them getting "murdered" as you put it? No.

You damn right KC will control your destiny when you lose at Philly.... KC fans are looking for a highlight this year and this will be the perfect time for them to get it.

I remember when chucky was a Raider and we sucked bad that year but went to KC and beat them to knock them out of the playoffs... felt good to do that and it turned the Raiders around...

I see the same scenario, KC will beat the Donks, knock you out of the wildcard hunt and use it as a building block to become a respectable team next year.... Watch and see, I am feeling it

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Anything can happen come sunday.Classic trap game for the Donkholes.McDickhole will be screaming like a lil girl,and fist pumping.Dawkins will be screaming TAKE IT(but then tell Knowho not to take it seriously) .....And BOOM.We lay the smack down on them like a $3 crack whore that didn't swallow.ROFL

We beat them with the Dumbest QB to ever shit between two shoe laces, I know you can beat them....

Kc has one problem and its the same problem the Raiders have

Stop Stop Gash stop Gash etc....
Every team gashes us somehow, when they score on us it is a quick score....never a long drive it seems.

Don't take the loss to Cleveland as a sign of weakness with the Cheaps, other than those returns, KC played a good game.

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 08:48 AM
We beat them with the Dumbest QB to ever shit between two shoe laces, I know you can beat them....

Every team gashes us somehow, when they score on us it is a quick score....never a long drive it seems.

Don't take the loss to Cleveland as a sign of weakness with the Cheaps, other than those returns, KC played a good game.

Denver stubbed their toe late in the game, but don't read too much into that one or the KC/CLE game. If Denver can pull off the win at PHI, none of this will likely matter.

Bane
12-22-2009, 08:48 AM

Those few big plays here and there have killed us for the past several years.All I wan't for Christmas is to send McDickhole and the Dickhole jr's home for the year.

InChiefsHeaven
12-22-2009, 08:53 AM
This would be our SuperBowl. I'd love nothing more than to knock the Donks out...

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 08:58 AM
This would be our SuperBowl. I'd love nothing more than to knock the Donks out...

I think it's great for us all to have something to play for each season...

Bane
12-22-2009, 08:58 AM

They've been living on a prayer all year as it is anyway.Orton will get destroyed and McDickhole will be made out a fool so Im not worried about the Philly game at all.Philly 45 Dickholes 17.

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Denver stubbed their toe late in the game, but don't read too much into that one or the KC/CLE game. If Denver can pull off the win at PHI, none of this will likely matter.

hell... yall even tried to shine laser lights in our eyes and we still kicked your ass ...ROFL

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 09:03 AM
They've been living on a prayer all year as it is anyway.Orton will get destroyed and McDickhole will be made out a fool so Im not worried about the Philly game at all.Philly 45 Dickholes 17.

Living on a prayer all season? Wow...

Now you have me singing Bon Jovi tunes in my head.

Bugeater
12-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Honestly, I'd rather not see this collection of losers we have go into the offseason feeling good about anything, but I wouldn't complain too much if we did knock the Donks out of the playoffs.

Bane
12-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Living on a prayer all season? Wow...

Now you have me singing Bon Jovi tunes in my head.

Here ya go.The Dickholes season in a nut shell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R_qnrezOZ8

vailpass
12-22-2009, 09:50 AM
One of the many embarassments to losing a game to the worst organization in the NFL: Faider fan crawls out of the sewer and speaks. It only lasts a week but what a long week it is.

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 10:06 AM
One of the many embarassments to losing a game to the worst organization in the NFL: Faider fan crawls out of the sewer and speaks. It only lasts a week but what a long week it is.

is that you skip?

vailpass
12-22-2009, 10:07 AM
is that you skip?

No #3578965 it is not.

R8RFAN
12-22-2009, 10:10 AM
No #3578965 it is not.

That was pretty dumb skip jr

Bane
12-22-2009, 10:15 AM

:D
http://deadspin.com/5347795/why-your-team-sucks-denver-broncos

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Pwjx-YzubI"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Pwjx-YzubI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

vailpass
12-22-2009, 10:22 AM

Get off the internet and get back to the license plate shop. If you learn some sort of basic skill maybe when you get out you can stay out this time.

Ugly Duck
12-22-2009, 10:43 AM

Broncos suck in late season - they are 2-6 coming down the stretch. Denver has averaged an 8-8 record for the last 3 years.... that sounds about right for this season as well. Even Oakland can beat them in December... even KC...

Mile High Mania
12-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Broncos suck in late season - they are 2-6 coming down the stretch. Denver has averaged an 8-8 record for the last 3 years.... that sounds about right for this season as well. Even Oakland can beat them in December... even KC...

Anything can happen, any given Sunday...

Dark Horse
12-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Get off the internet and get back to the license plate shop. If you learn some sort of basic skill maybe when you get out you can stay out this time.

Hey thats a little harsh, not all raiders fans are in prison you know.

They have to be old enough to be tried as an adult 1st.

vailpass
12-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Hey thats a little harsh, not all raiders fans are in prison you know.

They have to be old enough to be tried as an adult 1st.

:D

vailpass
12-22-2009, 11:19 AM

Howdy Duck. What do you think, did Cable earn another year as your coach with his win at Mile High last Sunday?

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Aight .... Make your whole season by driving the stake into their hearts

http://i48.tinypic.com/300znvb.jpg

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Aight .... Make your whole season by driving the stake into their hearts

http://i48.tinypic.com/300znvb.jpg

Fatality!!! Hooo Hooo Haaa Haaaa! I can only hope.:clap:

LaChapelle
12-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Beat the Donks
or 3rd pick in the draft?
I won't be too upset either way

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Beat the Donks
or 3rd pick in the draft?
I won't be too upset either way

dude... what if the only thing that stands between them and a playoff spot is the Chiefs? You would rather have a pick?

HELL NO , KILL THE DONKS

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:16 PM
dude... what if the only thing that stands between them and a playoff spot is the Chiefs? You would rather have a pick?

HELL NO , KILL THE DONKS

As bad as it sounds,fukk the draft right now,we'll worry about it in April.If 1 spot defines our draft we are doomed before we even start.Stop the Donks at all costs.:cuss:
After all the Mcfistpump gouging over here,they deserve to taste our blade and sit at home and watch like us.ROFL

Dottefan
12-27-2009, 07:17 PM

I HATE DENVER..STFU

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:19 PM

Bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa.Poor fella....ROFL

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
As bad as it sounds,fukk the draft right now,we'll worry about it in April.If 1 spot defines our draft we are doomed before we even start.Stop the Donks at all costs.:cuss:
After all the Mcfistpump gouging over here,they deserve to taste our blade and sit at home and watch like us.ROFL

They will have the same thing in the trophy case as the Chiefs and Raiders this year.....

NOT A DAMN THING...

I don't know when was the last time you had the feeling of knocking a rival from the playoffs, but trust me... it makes a long off season not quite as bad....

We beat their ass with japorkchop, I know damn well you guys can beat them

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:22 PM
They will have the same thing in the trophy case as the Chiefs and Raiders this year.....

NOT A DAMN THING...

I don't know when was the last time you had the feeling of knocking a rival from the playoffs, but trust me... it makes a long off season not quite as bad....

We beat their ass with japorkchop, I know damn well you guys can beat them

Japorkchop!ROFL rep just for that.

LaChapelle
12-27-2009, 07:25 PM

HELL NO , KILL THE DONKS

They are only going to get smoked
and the fans will cry louder and longer

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Japorkchop!ROFL rep just for that.

dude you have no idea how much he has been cussed this year...

Put it to you this way....

Ravens come to our house next week and I am sure they will kick our ass but regardless, if it takes us getting our ass kicked to keep the Donks out of the playoffs... then so be it....let the ass kicking begin..

Screw the pick, we will just fk it up anyway:D

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:31 PM
dude you have no idea how much he has been cussed this year...

Put it to you this way....

Ravens come to our house next week and I am sure they will kick our ass but regardless, if it takes us getting our ass kicked to keep the Donks out of the playoffs... then so be it....let the ass kicking begin..

Screw the pick, we will just fk it up anyway:D

Someone said if the Donks win they're in anyway.Thats surely not right.Plz tell me this is wrong.I thought by loosing the Philly game they needed help even with a win against KC.:cuss:

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Someone said if the Donks win they're in anyway.Thats surely not right.Plz tell me this is wrong.I thought by loosing the Philly game they needed help even with a win against KC.:cuss:

I think the Chiefs control the Donks destiny...
Just beat them and remove all doubt

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:36 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2sajpqe.jpg

12-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Someone said if the Donks win they're in anyway.Thats surely not right.Plz tell me this is wrong.I thought by loosing the Philly game they needed help even with a win against KC.:cuss:Has NFL.com updated their playoff needs assessments yet?

Bane
12-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Has NFL.com updated their playoff needs assessments yet?

I thought no,but am being told other wise.:cuss:

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Basic scenerios that I can find. Jets win = They get 5 seed. Ravens win = They get in playoffs. Denver can lose tiebreakers to the jets, ravens, and steelers , so they need help. Can get in with win + losses by 2 of the following 3 teams: Texans, Jets, Ravens or can get in with win + Texans win and loss by Jets or Ravens. Steelers are in with a win + losses by two of the following 3 teams: Texans, Jets, Ravens. Jaguars are in with win + losses by Ravens, Steelers, Jets, and Texans. Dolphins are in with win + losses by Ravens, Jaguars, Jets, and Texans.

see if this looks right

Rain Man
12-27-2009, 08:12 PM
It'd sure make me happy if we could knock the Broncos out of the playoffs.

Bane
12-27-2009, 08:13 PM
It'd sure make me happy if we could knock the Broncos out of the playoffs.

I'd consider this season a + for that reason alone.ROFL

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Now that's the attitude I like to hear.....

Not only that, they would have the whole off season to think about those two losses to the Raiders and the Chiefs

notorious
12-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Damnit guys, this just reinforces the Donk fan's stance that when we play against each other it is the Chief's Superbowl.

I want to beat them, too, but let's keep this real.

kitten_mittons
12-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, are you guys going to have a parade if KC beats Denver? OMG, we beat an 8-7 team, AWESOME! This is funny, just another game for Denver's players to rack up sacks and ints.

Bane
12-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Damnit guys, this just reinforces the Donk fan's stance that when we play against each other it is the Chief's Superbowl.

I want to beat them, too, but let's keep this real.

Why cant we beat them? This is a classic trap game.Home game for the donks,their fans all screaming and yelling in-come-plete.Dawkins yelling TAKE it,but then telling Knowmo not to take it literally. Mcfistpump screaming like a lil girl on the side lines and throwing fists to the skies.All the pressure is on them to win and fulfill their god like prophecy en route to the SB.No one will give us a snowballs chance in hell to win.Shit I bet they're already planning an after party.

Spott
12-27-2009, 09:33 PM
It's a moot point now. Win or lose, both of our seasons are officially over next week. If it meant Haley would get fired, I'd rather lose 45-0.

notorious
12-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Why cant we beat them? This is a classic trap game.Home game for the donks,their fans all screaming and yelling in-come-plete.Dawkins yelling TAKE it,but then telling Knowmo not to take it literally. Mcfistpump screaming like a lil girl on the side lines and throwing fists to the skies.All the pressure is on them to win and fulfill their god like prophecy en route to the SB.No one will give us a snowballs chance in hell to win.Shit I bet they're already planning an after party.

It would be nice to beat them.

notorious
12-27-2009, 09:36 PM
If it meant Haley would get fired, I'd rather lose 45-0.

ROFL Wow.

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 09:36 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/fk7c0h.jpg

Bane
12-27-2009, 09:37 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/fk7c0h.jpg

ROFL

I needed a new avatar anyway.

big nasty kcnut
12-27-2009, 09:38 PM
We got to destroy denver now.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 09:39 PM
ROFL

I needed a new avatar anyway.

I am not real good at teh photoshop:D

Bane
12-27-2009, 09:40 PM
I am not real good at teh photoshop:D

Me either.:D

R8RFAN
12-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Me either.:D

I forgot to reduce Haleys head size

Bane
12-27-2009, 09:45 PM
I forgot to reduce Haleys head size

Actually the way he acts,its just about right.:clap:

InChiefsHeaven
12-28-2009, 06:35 AM
Kill the Donkeys. Fuck the draft. Full speed ahead!!

Bane
12-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Kill the Donkeys. **** the draft. Full speed ahead!!

This.:thumb:

Mile High Mania
12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Hunt for the WildCard... (I am listing per NFL.com)
Broncos 8-7 (conf rec 6-5)
Jets 8-7 (conf rec 6-5)
-----
Ravens 8-7 (conf rec 6-5)
Texans 8-7 (conf rec 5-6)
Steelers 8-7 (conf rec 5-6)

Denver doesn't own their destiny thanks mainly to their loss against OAK in Denver, that was just lame and they should have won... that is the one that could haunt them for 2009.

Week 17
Steelers @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Raiders
Bengals @ Jets
Patriots @ Texans

<<>>
TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

When the first Wild-Card team has been identified, the procedure is repeated to name the second Wild-Card, i.e., eliminate all but the highest-ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. In situations where three or more teams from the same division are involved in the procedure, the original seeding of the teams remains the same for subsequent applications of the tie breaker if the top-ranked team in that division qualifies for a Wild-Card berth.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Lets go Cheaps Lets Go !! clap clap clap clap clap

Bane
01-03-2010, 12:14 PM
ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Unless I'm missing something...if PIT wins at Miami (game is on now), the Den/KC game is meaningless and Denver is out. So, if you really want KC to be the reason why Denver doesn't advance... you need to cheer for MIA.

Bane
01-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Unless I'm missing something...if PIT wins at Miami (game is on now), the Den/KC game is meaningless and Denver is out. So, if you really want KC to be the reason why Denver doesn't advance... you need to cheer for MIA.

Sorry,but we don't "need" a reason.LMAO

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 12:40 PM

I would be pulling for the Cheaps against the Donks on virtually any day

I don't really hate the Cheaps because I like their fans and being from NC can relate to them much more than I can the moonbats in Donkville.

With that said, I don't give a fat rats ass how the Donks are eliminated from a spot in the playoffs as long as they are eliminated.

As a matter of fact, I would rather even watch skip suck on the business end of a Rosie O'Donnell strap on sex toy than have the Donks make the playoffs:thumb:

Bane
01-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I would be pulling for the Cheaps against the Donks on virtually any day

I don't really hate the Cheaps because I like their fans and being from NC can relate to them much more than I can the moonbats in Donkville.

With that said, I don't give a fat rats ass how the Donks are eliminated from a spot in the playoffs as long as they are eliminated.

As a matter of fact, I would rather even watch skip suck on the business end of a Rosie O'Donnell strap on sex toy than have the Donks make the playoffs:thumb:
:thumb:
You can bet one damn thing,if they don't make it,it sure as hell wont be McDunghole's fault.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 12:50 PM
:thumb:
You can bet one damn thing,if they don't make it,it sure as hell wont be McDunghole's fault.

Gotta love that little bitch fight going on in Donkville though between Marshall and the kid coach with the big head (can't think of his name right now)

Bane
01-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Gotta love that little bitch fight going on in Donkville though between Marshall and the kid coach with the big head (can't think of his name right now)

I think it's hilarious. Donk implode mode engage!ROFL

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 12:55 PM
matter of fact (although they probably will anyway) I would rather my beloved Raiders fall on their sword today than let the Donks go to the playoffs.....

it does not matter though, even if the Donks squeaked in, they would be out in the first game anyway, so in a way it would pro long the misery but then they would pound their moonbat chests and say "atleast we made the playoffs"

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 12:57 PM
I think it's hilarious. Donk implode mode engage!ROFL

It's a beautiful thing, I bet you a 100 dollars to a doughnut that Marshall had this planned from the day he came back....

He knows his stock is high right now, he is no doubt a helluva receiver and will be a F/A next year, so he fakes the easiest injury to fake and not cause his stock to go down and basically flips the bird to Josh and the Donkville fans

Bane
01-03-2010, 01:01 PM
It's a beautiful thing, I bet you a 100 dollars to a doughnut that Marshall had this planned from the day he came back....

He knows his stock is high right now, he is no doubt a helluva receiver and will be a F/A next year, so he fakes the easiest injury to fake and not cause his stock to go down and basically flips the bird to Josh and the Donkville fans

Well its like this IMO.He either gets traded and gets paid,gets a long term deal from Dungver,and gets paid(not likely but an option) or he gets the franchise tag and gets the average salary of the top 5 WR's in the league,and still gets paid.He can't lose IMO.The only thing McDumbass is doing is hurting his trade value and hurting his teams performance because he's a conceited prick.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Well its like this IMO.He either gets traded and gets paid,gets a long term deal from Dungver,and gets paid(not likely but an option) or he gets the franchise tag and gets the average salary of the top 5 WR's in the league,and still gets paid.He can't lose IMO.The only thing McDumbass is doing is hurting his trade value and hurting his teams performance because he's a conceited prick.

You can place the tag on a pissed off already player and all you do is get a more pissed off player that is a cancer to the team...

I hated to see Randy Moss go but the guy plainly stated he did not want to be a Raider... so let him go.

Don't think we got enough for him though

Bane
01-03-2010, 01:10 PM
You can place the tag on a pissed off already player and all you do is get a more pissed off player that is a cancer to the team...

I hated to see Randy Moss go but the guy plainly stated he did not want to be a Raider... so let him go.

Don't think we got enough for him though

Yeah and maybe McDipshit's jackassery has no impact on Marshall's trade value,but he still looks like a dick to me for doing it this way.Whatever,I don't care as long as they FAIL miserably.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah and maybe McDipshit's jackassery has no impact on Marshall's trade value,but he still looks like a dick to me for doing it this way.Whatever,I don't care as long as they FAIL miserably.

There was the blurb on ESPN that said guys like Bailey, Dawkins, etc went to McD and endorsed the 'hard line' approach to Marshall... so there may be more than we know. It may not be just the HC being a dick...

Bane
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
There was the blurb on ESPN that said guys like Bailey, Dawkins, etc went to McD and endorsed the 'hard line' approach to Marshall... so there may be more than we know. It may not be just the HC being a dick...

So his players are running his locker room then.Thats even better.ROFL

He's still a dick.

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I REALY HATE DENVER..THIS MAKES ME HAPPY

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 01:42 PM

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 02:26 PM
LET SEE...

the donks needed the Dolphins and the Texans to win and both are losing if that remains the same because the texans would have negated the Steelers if that had happens... Does not look like that scenario will happen...

Now I think the only way the Donks can get in is if
1 they beat the Chiefs
The Raiders beat the Ravens
and
The Bengals beat the Jets with the Bengals starters on the bench..

Correct me if I am wrong

Bane
01-03-2010, 02:28 PM
LET SEE...

the donks needed the Dolphins and the Texans to win and both are losing if that remains the same because the texans would have negated the Steelers if that had happens... Does not look like that scenario will happen...

Now I think the only way the Donks can get in is if
1 they beat the Chiefs
The Raiders beat the Ravens
and
The Bengals beat the Jets with the Bengals starters on the bench..

Correct me if I am wrong

I think you have it right sir.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I think you have it right sir.

This is what I want to happen

1 Chiefs win
2 Raiders win (depends on which D comes to play)
3 Jets win
4 Orangemange explodes and site goes down for 3 months like it does this time of year every year.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 02:47 PM
oh shit the texans tied the pats

Bane
01-03-2010, 02:51 PM
oh shit the texans tied the pats

Damn! 200 some odd more yards and Schuab will be over 5000

I know..Im just saying.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 02:53 PM
steelers trying to give the game away too

Bane
01-03-2010, 02:55 PM
steelers trying to give the game away too

Yeah,my bro is a die hard Steeler fan.I'm giving him shit cause it's a KC cast off tearing them up!:clap:

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
texans win... you guys really need to win now

Bane
01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Agreed.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 03:10 PM
gonna be watching the Raiders on the tv and the Chiefs and Donks on the NFL Superfan directv thingy on the puter

Bane
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Glad the Chiefs had no chance at all.I guess all the Chiefs fans that love to log in to watch the melt down will have to play in mommy's close tonight.I love it.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
I called that shit

http://i49.tinypic.com/14lsweg.jpg

LaChapelle
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
rep

Ugly Duck
01-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Wouldn't you guys love to go into the off season knowing you knocked the Donks out of a Wildcard spot? I would

Yeah! Just got back from the Raider game & logged on to learn that KC squished the Donks... knocked 'em out of the playoffs AGAIN!! Wutta fuggin chokejob - as bad as last season! Thanks, Chiefs!

Bane
01-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah! Just got back from the Raider game & logged on to learn that KC squished the Donks... knocked 'em out of the playoffs AGAIN!! Wutta fuggin chokejob - as bad as last season! Thanks, Chiefs!

It was our pleasure.:thumb: