PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A CHIEFS random thought thread.

KC kid
12-22-2009, 02:26 PM
I don't see how any coordinators will work for Haley. This is too bad because Clancy has to go. This might seal Haley's fate.

The Chiefs have spent a ton of money and high draft picks on the defensive line. Then, they ask them to occupy blockers instead of make plays. Does this make sense?

Todd Haley is a long time WRs coach. We have more drops than about any team in history. What does this say about Haley?

If Suh is there when we draft, can we really spend more money on the D Line?

Should we trade out of the top 5 even if it means getting no value for the pick in order to get some cheaper players on the team?

Will the Chiefs make a run at Vince Wilfork or Casey Hampton??

ModSocks
12-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Will D-Bowe ever cure his dropsies?

How much of an impact will Chambers have on a young D-Bowe?

I honestly don't think Haley will fire Pender-ass nor will he find an OC. He'll probably promote an unqualified candidate from within to be the QB coach. Haley is just 1 month away from sealing his own fate and killing his HC career.

There is no fucking way the Chiefs pass on Berry. If they do, i'll have serious doubts about Pioli.

There is no fucking way the Chiefs don't sign a huge F/A this offseason. If they don't i'll have serious doubts about Pioli.

Matt Cassel gets 1 more year. After that, we're drafting a QB.

KC kid
12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Is Bowe legally retarded?

Do we trade any "premier" players this offseason?

DaKCMan AP
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
That Chiefs fan DaKCMan AP is Awesome.

talastan
12-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Find out next Sunday, same Chiefs time! Same Chiefs channel......Unless the game is blacked out! ;)

old_geezer
12-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Is Bowe legally retarded?

Do we trade any "premier" players this offseason?

First we have to acquire one.

LaChapelle
12-22-2009, 04:32 PM
A coordinator could think with Haley's temper he could get a interim gig in KC.