PDA

View Full Version : Football Teams/Fans you Despise the most

notorious
12-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Obviously the Faid/Donks/Chiefs are on the top of everyone's list, but let's take it a step further.

What Teams and/or their fans do you despise the most? Please include your reasons and stories.

Nothing like a little bah-humbug before Christmas :)

Eagles fans top my list for their all-around douchebag ways. I like Any Reid and McNabb, but their fans can go **** themselves.

ChiefsRoyalsMizzou
12-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Cowboys and Celtics

luv
12-24-2009, 03:10 PM
This thread seems vaguely familiar.

Frazod
12-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Jayhawks

Reason: The douchebags on this BB

And it took a lot to unseat the Broncos, too.

HotRoute
12-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Steelers fans really irk me.

cdirty
12-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Dallas Cowboys

Mizzou

Mr. Arrowhead
12-24-2009, 03:16 PM
NFL- Steelers

NBA- Lakers

College Basketball- Creighton

College Football- Oklahoma

Jack
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Who want to bet all 32 NFL teams will be mentioned before this threads demise?

CrazyPhuD
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Yet another vote for the steelers. I've lived there and they have some of the biggest douches as fans. The cowboys and browns fans are close though.

ModSocks
12-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I hate the Broncos.

I despise Charger Fans

The Franchise
12-24-2009, 03:23 PM
NFL: New England Patriots and Dallas Cowboys
MLB: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NCAA Football: Ohio State and Oklahoma

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Patriots.

KCbroncoHATER
12-24-2009, 03:26 PM
It goes without saying ...

notorious
12-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Who want to bet all 32 NFL teams will be mentioned before this threads demise?

Arizona Cardinals might be immune.

notorious
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM

Creighton?! ROFL

We have to hear the story.

SPATCH
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM
If you live in Texas for any length of time you quickly learn to despise Dallas Cowboy fans. They sincerely believe that they are going to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of every year. They believe it with their soul; they are a different breed, I swear. It's unbelievable.

However, the worst kind of fan that exists on this planet is the Yankee fan that has no connection whatsoever to New York.... and it's not even close.

notorious
12-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Yankees-They don't understand that if they couldn't buy every player out there, that they would be a who-gives-a-**** team

Pittsburgh-Fans are loud and obnoxious. They act like they contributed to Pittsburghs SB Championships. Hine Ward: Smug smiling bastard who I would love to have on my team

runnercyclist
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Growing up a Chiefs fan I have the mandatory hate for the Broncos. I don't really hate the Raiders, more like the way you feel sorry the mentally disabled.

The deepest hatred is for the Steelers. More their fans than the actual team. I respect the organization. The fans, not so much. (This comes from living amongst them for 5 years - which I do not advise!)

KCChiefsMan
12-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Mizzou Fans (with the exception of KC Mizzou)

they are the douche bags on this BB

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Mizzou Fans (with the exception of KC Mizzou)

they are the douche bags on this BB

They're ONE faction of collegiate douchebaggery here, yes.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 06:11 PM
have to go MU fans...

There are a few I like here, but the rest are pure trash...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 06:19 PM
have to go MU fans...

There are a few I like here, but the rest are pure trash...

Football thread turns to basketball talk in 5...4...3...2

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/GIF_saftey_guy_suicide.gif

"We have beak"! "We have beak"!:D

Kyle DeLexus
12-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Dallas Cowboys and Mizzou.

Being from a part of KS where most people are KState fans, I hate them too.

Red Sox and White Sox in baseball.

Aves, Rangers, and Flyers in hockey.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Football thread turns to basketball talk in 5...4...3...2

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/GIF_saftey_guy_suicide.gif

"We have beak"! "We have beak"!:D

MU fan starts cryin about basketball in 5...4... Shit never mind already happened...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 06:31 PM
MU fan starts cryin about basketball in 5...4... Shit never mind already happened...

"Basket"-what? I'm sorry; we're still playing Football.

Pioli Zombie
12-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Perfect timing for this thread. ESPN2 is showing the Raiders fuckin"whining again about how THEY laid down like dogs in the snow game. Lincoln Kennedy even admits in this show he knew his team going to lose after the call went against them. Hey Lincoln, even after the call you coulda stopped the Patriots. They were only at the 42. Champions get over tough calls. They don't lay down and give up.
I'm glad the Raiders got screwed. Hahahaha. And thanks for your first round pick next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 06:32 PM
"Basket"-what? I'm sorry; we're still playing Football.

You cant slip anything pass you guys....:clap:

Why the complex, never said anything it...

Phobia
12-24-2009, 06:38 PM
I really, really hate the Chiefs. Man that team kills me each and every week.

Pioli Zombie
12-24-2009, 07:42 PM
I enjoyed watching that snow game special I just put on my tape of the 2001 AFCCG. Patriots beating the Steelers. Remember Kordell Stewart? Man did he suck. Literally.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
12-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Missouri fans. They piss themselves.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2009, 08:11 PM
Missouri fans. They piss themselves.

And steal your beer.

big nasty kcnut
12-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I hate texas and oklahoma dallas cowboys and yankees
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Arrowhead
12-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Creighton?! ROFL

We have to hear the story.

the biggest douche bag fan base in all of college basketball

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 09:02 PM
I enjoyed watching that snow game special I just put on my tape of the 2001 AFCCG. Patriots beating the Steelers. Remember Kordell Stewart? Man did he suck. Literally.
Posted via Mobile Device

You know this how?

DJay23
12-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Naturally I hate Mizzou fans first and foremost. There is no need for a reason, I just hate them.I can at least respect a Mizzou fan however. They still root for their school despite never winning anything of significance. It must be difficult, but kudos.

Fans that I also hate are those who cherry pick the best teams and suddenly are these huge, lifelong fans. It's been over 16 years since I lived in the KC area, but I remember as a kid everyone at my school was a Chiefs/Royals/KU fan. Except one kid who moved from Colorado. He was a Broncos fan. We made him cry regularly. When I lived in Terre Haute, IN, everyone loved IU and though the Colts sucked at the time, pulled for them too. In Texas you were an Oilers fan and pulled for UT. The few A&M fans were mocked relentlessly. Of course I lived in Colorado and there were all CU and the Broncos.

Nowadays I'm all grown up and I teach in a middle school in central PA. I don't know how it is now in the midwest where I grew up, but it's different out here. I had a friend in high school who swore allegiance to the following hodge podge: San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic, Chicago White Sox, UNC Tarheels for basketball and Florida State for football (can you tell this was the 90's?) I could survey my classes and get a list of probably 15 different favorite NFL teams. Most kids follow the flavor of the month. A lot of Patriots, Colts, Chargers, Broncos fans. These kids have never travelled past Cedar Point much less been to San Diego and the like. Now I understand connections. Like I had a kid last year who is a huge Duke fan. His sister actually attends Duke and has taken him to Cameron Indoor. Hard to ignore.

Little kids make fun of me because I'm a Chiefs fan and that I make it well known. They don't understand how I can admit to rooting for a team that sucks. I don't know if it's the way technology is now compared to when I was a kid or what. But these kids don't get it.

There's something to be said for someone who roots for the hometown team and stays by them no matter what.

So how about a Christmas Eve :toast: for those of us who suffer the loyalty for our teams, and our homes.

Reaper16
12-24-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that over the course of the past two years I've grown to hate Chiefs fans almost as much as I do Broncos fans.

Christofire
12-24-2009, 09:23 PM
I probably wouldn't dislike the Patriots as much as I do if it weren't for reading too much Bill Simmons. He's obviously a talented writer, but his writing changed in the years following that first SB. By the time the Pats/Pants SB rolled around, I was thoroughly anti-Patriots.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
12-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Broncos, Raiders, Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Dodgers, Dbacks, Rockies, Giants (MLB and NFL), SEC football snobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
12-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Broncos,Cowboys,Red Sox,and TN Vols.

Christofire
12-24-2009, 09:30 PM
As an addendeum.to my earlier post: Public enemy #1 has always been Oakland. The Chargers are now #2, followed by Denver.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR
12-24-2009, 09:45 PM
As an addendeum.to my earlier post: Public enemy #1 has always been Oakland. The Chargers are now #2, followed by Denver.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is indeed an honor as my beloved Raiders are so feeble they make very few most hated lists anymore~

GloryDayz
12-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Denver (anything) and KU (anything) fans. There really isn't any difference between the two IMO... Wannabe snobs living in a dump...

MLB - Yankees (for every reason mentioned so far).

teedubya
12-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Id say MUrons... but they are cute and lovable. They REALLY REALLY want to be a champion... and talk like it... but they aren't. So you can't hate them

Broncos fans suck...

Reerun_KC
12-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Id say MUrons... but they are cute and lovable. They REALLY REALLY want to be a champion... and talk like it... but they aren't. So you can't hate them

Broncos fans suck...

That made me giggle.

big nasty kcnut
12-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Also hate dungver and oaktown
Posted via Mobile Device

kcfanXIII
12-24-2009, 10:43 PM
I hate the Broncos.

I despise Charger Fans

so you despise 5 people.

(word is bk recruited a couple more...)

tyler360
12-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Notre Dame and Duke fans. They always think their team is the best. They are so damn arrogant all the time.

ChiefsCountry
12-24-2009, 11:07 PM
the biggest douche bag fan base in all of college basketball

ROFL Thats funny coming from a Wichita State fan. Pot telling the kettle its black.

Touchdown Bowe
12-24-2009, 11:46 PM
NFL - Colts and Prick Manning
NBA - Celtics
NHL - The whole NHL
MLB - Just Dayton Moore

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-25-2009, 01:32 AM
NFL: Patriots and Cowboys
NBA: Lakers, Jazz, and Knicks (although I respect the Lakers)
MLB: Cubs, Phillies, Yankees, Red Sox

But most of all, it's Kansas, for all the reasons frazod listed.

kcfanXIII
12-25-2009, 01:34 AM
i'm gonna pull out my old high school rivalries. rockhurst, and blue springs south. anybody in kc know what kind of football power house the rockhurst hawkletts were, and still are. i played for the blue springs wildcats, those games were always great. even the heart breakers i remember. then there was the cross town blue springs south jaguars. i mean, obviously i lothed them, but the rock was always the big game.

Wyndex
12-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Jacksonville, Carolina, Tennessee, Houston, Washington, Denver, New York Jets, New York Giants, San Diego, Oakland, St. Louis and New England

Ceej
12-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Missouri, Oakland, Denver, oh, and DUKE.

Chiefs4TheWin
12-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Washington Capitals
New York Yankees
Steelers
Michigan

Mr. Arrowhead
12-25-2009, 08:36 AM
ROFL Thats funny coming from a Wichita State fan. Pot telling the kettle its black.

We are just perfect :D, weird you say that tho, i go to the MVC tourney every year, and i haven't had a problem with a bear fan yet. The ones i have a problem with most is definitely Creighton, and sometimes SIU.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Harlem Globetrotters.

Uppity sons' o bitches. Their team ALWAYS wins.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Let's talk about the LOVE!

I love KU Football fans( assuming any still exist of course ). They gave me a year of such giddy and exciting anticipation; I couldn't WAIT to get back to Arrowhead!

I tell's ya, to have a full year just soaking-in their idiotic smack, and to cap it off with the greatest marketing campaign since "Make History: Board Passage on the SS Titanic"? How could I possibly ask for more from a rival?!

I love you KU. FAIL gives me a big ol' boner, and you did not disappoint!

At first, I was simply going to respond to Ari "OMG I WANT TO SUCK JEREMY PIVEN'S COCK TO ELEVENTY" Ch33se by saying, "don't even bother showing up at Arrowhead next year, as you have NO idea of the Anal-Grande ass rape that's headed your way", but then I realized that every good Pimp gotta' have a Ho'.

KU Football and Fans; you my Ho'. And I looks' OH SO forward to bitch-slapping you again, taking the Win, sippin' some Gin in my Mercedes Benz on the way to the 10!

PEACE OUT!

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/omnivore/files/2008/10/playa.jpg

Mama Hip Rockets
12-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Obviously the Faid/Donks/Chiefs are on the top of everyone's list, but let's take it a step further.

Don't you mean Chargers?

Easy 6
12-25-2009, 04:08 PM
My Timeless Classic Choice is easily Dallas, but after hearing about that smug Squeelers crowd a few weeks ago... they've now entered the running.

KurtCobain
12-25-2009, 05:20 PM
KU and LA Anything and donks faids and those losers from sd

R8RFAN
12-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Patriots
Cowboys
Duke
Kentucky Wildcats
Yankees

Pablo
12-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Mizzou (most of my friends in RL are MU fans; but they're not obnoxious cocks like alot of murons on this board)
Nebraska (actually grew to hate NU fans more than MU fans this year; really only because of one f*cking douche I know. He was Nebraska's number one fan and had been for his whole life. Cell phone screen-saver, lanyard, hat, t-shirt, beer coozie...the whole works...hell, he even talked about the 90's and threw out Nat'l Championship smack...but he couldn't name the starting QB for me..or even get his number correct)
Denver
Raiders
DALLAS

Now, I ****ing hate Cowboys fans. I really do. Because they're everywhere and they're ill-informed bandwagon ****-sockets. I hate the organization from top to bottom. Hell, I even hate their water boys. I hate their stupid ****ing stadium, their stupid ****ing TV shows and most of all I hate that ****ing wrinkled old sack of dog testicles that runs the whole show. **** America's team and that stupid ****ing hole in the roof so that "God can watch his favorite team play". Oh, and **** Yankees fans too.

RNR
12-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Mizzou (most of my friends in RL are MU fans; but they're not obnoxious cocks like alot of murons on this board)
Nebraska (actually grew to hate NU fans more than MU fans this year; really only because of one f*cking douche I know. He was Nebraska's number one fan and had been for his whole life. Cell phone screen-saver, lanyard, hat, t-shirt, beer coozie...the whole works...hell, he even talked about the 90's and threw out Nat'l Championship smack...but he couldn't name the starting QB for me..or even get his number correct)
Denver
Raiders
DALLAS

Now, I ****ing hate Cowboys fans. I really do. Because they're everywhere and they're ill-informed bandwagon ****-sockets. I hate the organization from top to bottom. Hell, I even hate their water boys. I hate their stupid ****ing stadium, their stupid ****ing TV shows and most of all I hate that ****ing wrinkled old sack of dog testicles that runs the whole show. **** America's team and that stupid ****ing hole in the roof so that "God can watch his favorite team play". Oh, and **** Yankees fans too.

A very quality rant~

LaChapelle
12-25-2009, 06:00 PM
A Favre and Jet connection was a wonderful marriage of hate for me

Kyle DeLexus
12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Don't you mean Chargers?

There are few who hate the Chargers...it's a little weird. He meant Chiefs because it seemed he was making a joke as in we hate loving the Chiefs because they suck.

alanm
12-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Bronco's and Cowboys. You can flip the order any way you want it doesn't make a difference. :cuss:

alanm
12-25-2009, 06:15 PM
NFL- Steelers

NBA- Lakers

College Football- Oklahoma
Creighton? Oklahoma?
I'm a Creighton fan and I don't hate Oklahoma. I guess you could throw Texas in there though.

BillSelfsTrophycase
12-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Cowboys, hate them almost as bad as the divisional rivals

Dallas Chief
12-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Gotta say in this order-

Ohio State- ultimate douchebaggery
Texas Longhorns- sorest losers
Philidelphia Eagles- just because guido fistpump!
Dallas Cowboys- arrogant and impatient
Mizzou- no tradition wannabes- Seriously, have they ever won anything?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-25-2009, 07:02 PM
We won yo' mama in a ho'-cake raffle, BEEYATCH!

Sam Hall
12-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Here's my top 5:

1. Texas Longhorns
2. Texas Longhorns
3. Texas Longhorns
4. Texas Longhorns
5. Texas Longhorns

Mr. Arrowhead
12-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Creighton? Oklahoma?
I'm a Creighton fan and I don't hate Oklahoma. I guess you could throw Texas in there though.
yea when i went to the big 12 championship a few years ago at arrowhead, the OU fans were all dicks

ChiefsCountry
12-25-2009, 09:55 PM
St. Louis Cardinal fans from St. Louis are miserable bastards to deal with.

sd4chiefs
12-25-2009, 10:24 PM
so you despise 5 people.

(word is bk recruited a couple more...)

9 weeks ago there were 5 but now there are 2 million bandwagoning fans and I hate all of them.

BigMeatballDave
12-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Gotta say in this order-

Ohio State- ultimate douchebaggery

Posted via Mobile DeviceThis is completely untrue. Now, I will say a lot of them are fairly stupid. I know plenty of OSU fans and NONE of them are douchebags. My issue with my fellow Buckeye fans is they value beating Michigan more than a NC. Thats not douchebaggery, thats just fucking dumb.

black angus
12-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Nebraska and Ku fans have to be the most arrogant fans in the Big 12.
Raider fans have to be the stupidest.
Yankee fans are just a bunch of a-holes.
Can't stand any of them.

Dallas Chief
12-26-2009, 12:50 AM
This is completely untrue. Now, I will say a lot of them are fairly stupid. I know plenty of OSU fans and NONE of them are douchebags. My issue with my fellow Buckeye fans is they value beating Michigan more than a NC. Thats not douchebaggery, thats just fucking dumb.

Sorry big fella. One rotten buckeye spoils the bunch. The two dongs at work are completely unbearable when it comes to being OSU fans. They both even have OSU Buckeye shoes. :doh!: Not to mention sweater vests and ties on Fridays before games. :shake:

chiefs1111
12-26-2009, 12:55 AM
I despise the following

The Donkeys
The Faiders
The CowGirls

Buck
12-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Eat my baows.

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 01:26 AM
They both even have OSU Buckeye shoes. :doh!: Not to mention sweater vests and ties on Fridays before games. :shake:LMAO Thats hilarious. I don't know anyone like that.

Nixhex
12-26-2009, 01:49 AM
I despise all enemy teams equally.

Frankie
12-26-2009, 02:14 AM
this should have been a poll. Anyway, After Donks and Faiders my hated ones are (in order):

- Dallas Cowboys (The audacity of declaring themselves America's Team)
- NY Giants (Even when they are bad they get a lot of media coverage)
- New England (only because they got lucky on Brady and for having won enough SBs already)
- Chicago Bears (Same reason as Giants)
- SanDiego Chargers (I don't "hate" them, but they are a divisional rival)
- Cleveland Browns ( what kind of team name is "Browns?" And what's up with those generic helmets?)
- NY Jets (They are from NY)

Jerm
12-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Could name a lot but I absolutely loathe and hate all Boston sports franchises and "fans".

Bunch of arrogant, nauseating, fairweather fucking douches.

Fuck em all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nixhex
12-26-2009, 02:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Nixhex78/avatar756_14.jpg

Quesadilla Joe
12-26-2009, 04:38 AM
Could name a lot but I absolutely loathe and hate all Boston sports franchises and teams.

Bunch of arrogant, nauseating, fairweather ****ing douches.

**** em all.
Posted via Mobile Device

:toast:

Pioli Zombie
12-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Could name a lot but I absolutely loathe and hate all Boston sports franchises and "fans".

Bunch of arrogant, nauseating, fairweather fucking douches.

Fuck em all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, they're all wicked retaaahded. Let's get hammered and start wailin on 'em in a Dunkin Donuts paaahkin lot.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 09:32 AM
- Cleveland Browns ( what kind of team name is "Browns?" And what's up with those generic helmets?)
:spock: They were named after Paul Brown. Is this really a reason to hate a team?

Frankie
12-26-2009, 09:54 AM
:spock: They were named after Paul Brown. Is this really a reason to hate a team?

I know that they were named after PB. Still it does not make sense. Also less so since Paul Brown later owned their divisional rival Cinci Bengals.

MarcBulger
12-26-2009, 10:00 AM
I used to hate the Chiefs the most, but they suck so bad that its not worth my time....But back in the day it sure was fun on this board to be a hater....

I really hate the Rams offensive line, I have a tic now that I just can't get stopped...

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 10:12 AM
I know that they were named after PB. Still it does not make sense. Also less so since Paul Brown later owned their divisional rival Cinci Bengals.Still not a valid reason to hate a team. Seems to me the biggest reasons hates a team is 1, they always beat your team, or 2, the media overrates them and gargles their balls.

RNR
12-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Still not a valid reason to hate a team. Seems to me the biggest reasons hates a team is 1, they always beat your team, or 2, the media overrates them and gargles their balls.
Has BCD always been your username?

Mr. Arrowhead
12-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I used to hate the Chiefs the most, but they suck so bad that its not worth my time....But back in the day it sure was fun on this board to be a hater....

I really hate the Rams offensive line, I have a tic now that I just can't get stopped...

sad thing is, as bad as we suck now, we got 3 times the wins that your rams have

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Has BCD always been your username?Yep! ;)

RNR
12-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Yep! ;)

I would have thought we would have crossed paths before. I am a n00b and did not show up until 2001~

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I would have thought we would have crossed paths before. I am a n00b and did not show up until 2001~My user is pretty much the same, I just had it shortened.

Hootie
12-26-2009, 10:53 AM
I fucking hate the Yankees...
I fucking hate the Patriots...
I fucking hate Tom Brady...
I fucking hate Tim Tebow...
I fucking hate Derek Jeter...
and again...
I fucking hate Tom Brady...

I am SO HAPPY that EVERYONE finally, after years and years and years of me debating it...I am SO HAPPY that everyone finally gets the fact that Peyton Manning is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom Brady.

Peyton Manning best QB ever...

Tom Brady...top 20 perhaps.

RNR
12-26-2009, 10:55 AM
My user is pretty much the same, I just had it shortened.

BigChiefDave? I got nothing~

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2009, 10:57 AM
BigChiefDave? I got nothing~:thumb:

RNR
12-26-2009, 11:04 AM
:thumb:

n00b mistake :shake: hope I am forgiven~

Skip Towne
12-26-2009, 01:09 PM
98% of Mizzou fans give the rest a bad name.

Frankie
12-26-2009, 02:22 PM
98% of Mizzou fans give the rest a bad name.

ROFL Good line. I gotta use it in the future.

Skip Towne
12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
ROFL Good line. I gotta use it in the future.

I got it from the KU board. It is interchangeable and can be applied to almost any team.

Frankie
12-26-2009, 02:36 PM
I got it from the KU board. It is interchangeable and can be applied to almost any team.

Nevertheless you got a rep for the line.

PunkinDrublic
12-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Cowboys fans- Nobody outside of Texas except bandwagon cowboy calls them americas team. If america were to pick a football team to represent this nation I'm pretty sure it would be a team that has won a playoff game in the last 10 years.

Philly fans in general- I'm sick of people who excuse philly fans complete dickbag behaviour as them just being passionate fans. Philly fans are not passionate fans, they are pathetic pieces of human shit who live in one of americas biggest shithole cities and take out the miserable frustration of their pathetic existance on everybody.

Faider fans- You're franchise isn't the outlaw franchise you think it is. The faiders are the team of choice for unemployed, cracksmoking lowest rungs of society.

Steeler fans- The very definition of bandwagon fans. Just because you happened to jump on the bandwagon in the 70s doesn't make you any less of a frontrunner than the guy who jumped on the bandwagon last year. It makes me smile thinking that the losers waving their terrible towels in Pittsburgh on Sunday will return to work on Monday to find that their factory has closed down because their jobs been outsourced.

notorious
12-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Don't you mean Chargers?

Nah, I was giving EVERYONE on the board a shot at telling us who they hate.

Even our rival posters.

I can't think of a single SD fan I dislike. I can think of a LOT of Chiefs fans that need to GTH.

It's like having that cousin in you family that you really wish would just disappear or adopt another family.

notorious
12-26-2009, 04:42 PM
There are few who hate the Chargers...it's a little weird. He meant Chiefs because it seemed he was making a joke as in we hate loving the Chiefs because they suck.

This, too.