PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football FF Championship Week HELP!!

Jordan
12-24-2009, 09:37 PM
I am in the Championship Week of my FF League & am going back & forth on who I will start. I do not have clear cut WR's - due to several circumstances - and am probably gonna bench Reggie Wayne this week due to matchup/ possible benching; I wanted to see what kind of feedback I got from everyone here.

My roster is currently set as:

QB Rivers
RB Jones-Drew
RB Ray Rice
WR Ochocinco
WR Josh morgan
WR Josh Cribbs
TE Tony Gonzales
OP Jamaal Charles (Offensive Player - QB, RB, WR or TE)
DP Bernard Pollard
DP Antoine Winfield
DP Demarcus Ware
DEF Philly
K Garrett Hartley

BN Reggie Wayne
BN Joe Flacco
BN Sproles
BN Manningham
BN Knox
BN Raiders D/ST
BN Earl Bennett

What do you think?

JOhn
12-24-2009, 09:57 PM
What do you think?

That you should be able to figure it out yourself this late in the season. :shake:

Jordan
12-25-2009, 10:40 AM
That you should be able to figure it out yourself this late in the season. :shake:

Thanks for the insight...your a great help!

HotRoute
12-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Manningham is a better play than Morgan, even if they are playing the lions the 49ers main wr's are crabtree and Davis .

HotRoute
12-25-2009, 11:18 AM
And what the hell are ya doing with the raiders D?

Hootie
12-25-2009, 01:51 PM
how is your league scored?

This is very important if you want solid advice from me.

Jordan
12-26-2009, 10:35 AM
And what the hell are ya doing with the raiders D?

Picked up Raiders D because of their match up, an open roster spot & my opponents weak DEF option. Raiders DEF was the best DEF FA option.

Jordan
12-26-2009, 10:37 AM
how is your league scored?

This is very important if you want solid advice from me.

It's a PPR with all TD's worth 6 pts xcept for passing TD's (4 pts)

Jordan
12-26-2009, 10:38 AM
It's a PPR with all TD's worth 6 pts xcept for passing TD's (4 pts)

Oh...and no return yards, but return TD's count.

Hootie
12-26-2009, 10:39 AM
put in wayne for cribbs and then you are set...

if it doesn't score for return yards than cribbs is a bang or bust...most likely bust...despite what he may have done last week...not a fantasy option if you ask me

Hootie
12-26-2009, 10:40 AM
and I don't think...and I have A LOT OF MONEY on this...I just don't think the Colts are going to rest their offensive starters...

Maybe some defensive guys...maybe Addai...but Manning/Clark/Wayne...they are going to play and try to get to 16-0...

Jordan
12-26-2009, 12:08 PM
and I don't think...and I have A LOT OF MONEY on this...I just don't think the Colts are going to rest their offensive starters...

Maybe some defensive guys...maybe Addai...but Manning/Clark/Wayne...they are going to play and try to get to 16-0...

THIS is basically what i am getting at with my roster issues. Wayne was drafted high for these situations & delivered last week, but if he sits I'm screwed.

Playing Wayne for Cribbs is an option I am greatly considering.

Though, Cribbs may get a lot of work with the matchup issues the Raider DEF presents.

MahiMike
12-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Why no Reggie Wayne? Did they say he definitely won't play? I'd think 1/2 a game from Reggie is better than nothing. Also, does your league get return points? I actually picked up Amendola of the Rams since they're playing the Cards. Should get 150 return yards = 15 pts.

I'm sitting Calvin Johnson, Bowe and Chambers.

CanadianChief
12-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Why no Reggie Wayne? Did they say he definitely won't play? I'd think 1/2 a game from Reggie is better than nothing. Also, does your league get return points? I actually picked up Amendola of the Rams since they're playing the Cards. Should get 150 return yards = 15 pts.

I'm sitting Calvin Johnson, Bowe and Chambers.

I'm guessing he wants to sit Wayne cause of the Revis factor. He's been very good at shutting down the #1 WR's this year.

smittysbar
12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Gotta play Wayne

Jordan
12-26-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing he wants to sit Wayne cause of the Revis factor. He's been very good at shutting down the #1 WR's this year.

Revis Island is a lonely place to be this year...

...plus foot issue....

...plus playoff seed locked up....

...plus his general ineffectiveness over the past 5 weeks (minus last week)