PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Screw Cassel.

Hammock Parties
12-27-2009, 03:00 PM
He lost this game. The defense played well, the running game produced, the receivers weren't total balls-ass shit for once...

Cassel made one impressive throw down the field all game, maybe two. Other than that he shit the bed, and 2 picks don't help.

AWFUL.

L.A. Chieffan
12-27-2009, 03:02 PM
3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2 3>2

CrazyHorse
12-27-2009, 03:03 PM
He lost this game. The defense played well, the running game produced, the receivers weren't total balls-ass shit for once...

Cassel made one impressive throw down the field all game, maybe two. Other than that he shit the bed, and 2 picks don't help.

AWFUL.

If you say so.

BigMeatballDave
12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Is this WPI cutting edge reporting?

notorious
12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Jesus this thread came up quickly.

Bugeater
12-27-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a repost x eleventy billion.

chasedude
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a repost x eleventy billion.
Yeah we really needed another thread on how Cassell sucks :eek:

Mecca
He made a really nice throw to Castille outside of that it was a pretty bland game...and that throw he got picked at the end that was the epitome of throwing to a fully covered receiver.

LaChapelle
I'd don't think he'd let you

Bugeater
12-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Yeah we really needed another thread on how Cassell sucks :eek:
Why not, it's a guaranteed 1,000 posts.

KC kid
12-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Cassel was not that bad.

chasedude
12-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Why not, it's a guaranteed 1,000 posts.http://trinitypastor.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/broken_record.jpg

Pablo
12-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Cassel was not that bad.He was not that good either.

OnTheWarpath15
12-27-2009, 03:14 PM
He made a really nice throw to Castille outside of that it was a pretty bland game...and that throw he got picked at the end that was the epitome of throwing to a fully covered receiver.

Bland?

You mean that 58.3 QB rating doesn't excite you?

CrazyHorse
12-27-2009, 03:14 PM
13 of 16 for 2 TDs from Palmer in the second half mighta hurt us. Eh, dumbass? Your lack of knowledge rears it's ugly head again.

Man..... you're dense. lol

SAUTO
12-27-2009, 03:15 PM

funny, earlier in the season you and others wanted him to throw to our best wr even if he was covered. now he does that and you still bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
Bland?

The game in genral was so full of bad offense it was coma inducing.

But Cassel's expectations have fallen so far someone will say he played a good game.

GoHuge
ZZZZ
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefs1111
12-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Bland?

ROFL

Mecca
Jason doesn't understand the term targets and situations apparently.

I really should just put him on ignore he asks me questions I wouldn't get from a 3rd grader.

notorious
The game in genral was so full of bad offense it was coma inducing.

But Cassel's expectations have fallen so far someone will say he played a good game.

The defense on both sides was amazing. ROFL

SAUTO
12-27-2009, 03:17 PM

I really should just put him on ignore he asks me questions I wouldn't get from a 3rd grader.

really? you and others said to force the ball earlier right? dont bitch now
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM

but of course my evaluation of Cassel is so off base :rolleyes:

Mecca

I give up, Jason, go debate cars or something.

chiefzilla1501
Cassel was not that bad.

With the way our defense played, he only had to play "good enough" which is the same as "not bad." The fact that we lost or even made this game close despite a solid 4 YPC, 100 Yard game from Charles says a lot about QB play.

Today it wasn't blocking. It wasn't defense. It wasn't lack of a running game. It wasn't untimely drops. It wasn't special teams. That only leaves one person.

Hammock Parties
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
We saw enough of this shit last year from Thigpen.

60 mil pissed away

Mecca
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
I do admit I like these threads because they usually result in the battle of Jason(Cassel's boyfriend) and Tirbal(Croyle's boyfriend).

I think it's the battle of people who are such big supporters of 2 QB's who neither one is any good that amuses me.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
13 of 16 for 2 TDs from Palmer in the second half mighta hurt us. Eh, dumbass? Your lack of knowledge rears it's ugly head again.

Man..... you're dense. lol

LOL Another Cassel apologist. Has that guy gotten 1 QB rating point for every 10 grand he's made this year? I'm not sure he has................

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
I do admit I like these threads because they usually result in the battle of Jason(Cassel's boyfriend) and Tirbal(Croyle's boyfriend).

I think it's the battle of people who are such big supporters of 2 QB's who neither one is any good that amuses me.

At least Croyle has talent

SAUTO

no they usually end up with you and your boys jacking off to each others posts that say the same thing over and over and over.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
At least Croyle has talent

In fairness to Jason you could dress up a giant turd in a Chiefs uniform and Jason would support it, he's just one of those fans.

SAUTO
12-27-2009, 03:27 PM
In fairness to Jason you could dress up a giant turd in a Chiefs uniform and Jason would support it, he's just one of those fans.

wrong again, i bitch about players quite a bit. but unlike you i just dont say it repeatedly and bring it up in every thread
Posted via Mobile Device

RAWR
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Hard to find die hard fans anymore...the game ending pick was in the top 5 highlight interceptons of the entire season. Sure Matt could have thrown it better but that was all Hall.

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 03:29 PM

I'm going to tell you right off the next cat I like, but is on a spread formation team is Tate Forcier. He's a small guy but he can play.

OnTheWarpath15
12-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Hard to find die hard fans anymore...the game ending pick was in the top 5 highlight interceptons of the entire season. Sure Matt could have thrown it better but that was all Hall.

:spock:

That was as easy an INT as you get.

He already had position, and was gifted an underthrown ball.

That was far from a difficult INT.

Pablo
12-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm going to tell you right off the next cat I like, but is on a spread formation team is Tate Forcier. He's a small guy but he can play.If we're talking freshmen QB's I'd rather track Barkley or Savage outta Rutgers.

Pablo
12-27-2009, 03:37 PM
:spock:

That was as easy an INT as you get.

He already had position, and was gifted an underthrown ball.

That was far from a difficult INT.Yeah. He didn't have to do much work at all to made that pick.

BillSelfsTrophycase
12-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Cassel was not that bad.

He wasn't?

I must have been watching another game

kcfanXIII
12-27-2009, 03:39 PM

but every time you're wrong, its the best news some of the planeteers get ever.

petegz28

Disagree, the CB was all over the receiver. Ball probably never should have gone that way.

Tribal Warfare
If we're talking freshmen QB's I'd rather track Barkley or Savage outta Rutgers.

Barkley is a given but I haven't seen Savage play game yet. I'll have to check him out.

Pablo
12-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Barkley is a given but I haven't seen Savage play game yet. I'll have to check him out.Savage is worth watching. He'll be a stud here in the next couple of seasons. Pretty much your prototypical pocket passer.

kcfanXIII
12-27-2009, 03:42 PM
With the way our defense played, he only had to play "good enough" which is the same as "not bad." The fact that we lost or even made this game close despite a solid 4 YPC, 100 Yard game from Charles says a lot about QB play.

Today it wasn't blocking. It wasn't defense. It wasn't lack of a running game. It wasn't untimely drops. It wasn't special teams. That only leaves one person.

it wasn't our defense that gave up a 98 yard td drive? dammit cassel, why didn't you pick up ochocinco on his td route...

give me a fucking break, defense looked NO better than it did last week. if cincci didn't have a passing attack, i'm sure benson would have gouged the d for close to 200 yards.

Mecca
12-27-2009, 03:44 PM
but every time you're wrong, its the best news some of the planeteers get ever.

It's nice to give people a little christmas all year round.

petegz28
12-27-2009, 03:45 PM
it wasn't our defense that gave up a 98 yard td drive? dammit cassel, why didn't you pick up ochocinco on his td route...

give me a ****ing break, defense looked NO better than it did last week. if cincci didn't have a passing attack, i'm sure benson would have gouged the d for close to 200 yards.

Fair point. Cassel still sucks. Weak arm. No touch. No accuracy. He had arguably his best pass of the season on the TD pass that took Castille into 3 defenders and luckily he heald onto the ball. Other than that. Matt isn't the answer as it stands.

Mecca
12-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Look Leon Hall had Chambers blanketed and followed it up by making a better play on the ball than our WR's generally do.

He made an awesome play but Cassel shouldn't be trying to throw to a guy who is locked down.

chiefzilla1501
12-27-2009, 03:47 PM

give me a ****ing break, defense looked NO better than it did last week. if cincci didn't have a passing attack, i'm sure benson would have gouged the d for close to 200 yards.

What? The defense shut the Bengals out in the first half. And the Bengals weren't passing a lot. Their drives were mostly run-run-pass. Hence, the boos. You can't be invisible for the entire game and then show up on one drive and expect any sympathy.

Coming from a guy who has made many excuses for Cassel throughout the year. There's no excuse for this game. He played horrible and was one of the main contributors to the loss.

Mecca
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
The Bengals played horribly all game aside from 2 drives, they tried to give that game away and the Chiefs couldn't take it.

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Look Leon Hall had Chambers blanketed and followed it up by making a better play on the ball than our WR's generally do.

He made an awesome play but Cassel shouldn't be trying to throw to a guy who is locked down.

He's been doing that all season, often the announcers have cited "Cassel throws a fearless pass", Which means he is forcing the pass into coverage.

jspchief
12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Hard to find die hard fans anymore...the game ending pick was in the top 5 highlight interceptons of the entire season. Sure Matt could have thrown it better but that was all Hall.um no.

It was thrown to the inside and it was under thrown. Put more on it, or put it on the sideline and it makes it hard for the DB to make a play. It was a good catch on Hall's part but there was nothing exceptional about defending that pass.

Skip Towne
12-27-2009, 03:53 PM
How many yards did Cassel throw for?

Sweet Daddy Hate
The theme has become a weekly mantra. Coink-a-dink? Me thinks not.

Flush this turd, and head back to the board.

kcfanXIII
well, before you all start bithing at me like i'm standing up for cassel, i'm not a huge fan, reminds me of a overpaid tyler thigpen, only thiggy could run the spread well, and he could run. from what i've seen, thats two things more than cassel does well.

my point though is you can't put it all on him. with the bengals playing the way they were, there's no reason to let them go 98 yds. that is not on cassel. now his int at the end of the game, yes. thats on him. especially with the field position kc had, and 2 timeouts.

OnTheWarpath15
12-27-2009, 03:55 PM
How many yards did Cassel throw for?

22/37 for 180 yards, 1TD 2INT

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 03:56 PM
180 yds of awesomeness at a 58.4 rating.

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 04:01 PM
This Quarterback is making strides

commenting on Cassel's play during the postgame Q & A

Skip Towne
12-27-2009, 04:01 PM
22/37 for 180 yards, 1TD 2INT

Thanks

RC in KC
12-27-2009, 04:02 PM

Carl Peterson?

OnTheWarpath15
12-27-2009, 04:02 PM
commenting on Cassel's play during the postgame Q & A

ROFL

Are you kidding me?

ChiefsCountry
12-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Didn't we have this thread in February? :)

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
ROFL

Are you kidding me?

yep that's verbatim

Mecca
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Completing 22 passes for 180 yards is awful.

Pioli Zombie
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM
It would be kind of torturous but fun at the same time if they let Croyle play next week and he threw for 333 yards. Would make for a fun offseason on Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
12-27-2009, 04:18 PM
They need to loosen up the tie rod that squeezes his eyeballs together. Had #2 open, didn't see him, the two times I saw a pass play. We're regrouting today, making it the ideal game for doing that. I opened up more hard holes than any linemen could, today.

el borracho
12-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Didn't we have this thread in February? :)
Yep... and you can expect a bunch more in the next 12 months because Cassel is probably the starter at least that long.

p.s. Cassel does nothing well. Can't pass, can't run. Doofus can't even slide right.

FloridaMan88
12-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Trent Green had 24 INTs his first season in KC... just saying.

stevieray
12-27-2009, 05:15 PM
brandon albert's holding call on JC long run hurt big time..

Carr and Brown played like ass on the game winning drive.

Cjanz
12-27-2009, 05:21 PM

AWFUL.

Sorry, I missed the part where our defense played well. If you're talking about that opening drive by the Bengals in the second half, sure. They played well.

Pioli Zombie
12-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry, I missed the part where our defense played well. If you're talking about that opening drive by the Bengals in the second half, sure. They played well.
Don't you know EVERYTHING is about the qb? Hootie says if Manning was the Chiefs Qb the Chiefs would be 12-4. Football is a one man sport you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 05:40 PM
It would be kind of torturous but fun at the same time if they let Croyle play next week and he threw for 333 yards. Would make for a fun offseason on Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hellz yeah! We'll take whatever entertainment we can get at this point. Honestly, I wouldn't pay a fucking wooden nickel to watch this disasterpiece of a "football team".

doomy3
12-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Hellz yeah! We'll take whatever entertainment we can get at this point. Honestly, I wouldn't pay a ****ing wooden nickel to watch this disasterpiece of a "football team".

The good news is, after next week, you won't be able to read about this football team on this message board either!! Congrats!!

Pablo
12-27-2009, 05:47 PM
The good news is, after next week, you won't be able to read about this football team on this message board either!! Congrats!!Was the bet an IP ban or something?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 05:48 PM
The good news is, after next week, you won't be able to read about this football team on this message board either!! Congrats!!

You're counting your chickens kind of early there, pal.

Bane
12-27-2009, 05:51 PM
He was not that good either.

What were expecting from a career bench warmer?Fukk we might as well went out and got Jeff Garcia till we decided to draft a real QB.:shake:

Touchdown Bowe
12-27-2009, 05:55 PM
As soon as Cassel threw that 10 yard pass to Chambers' feet on the first drive, I knew it was going to be a shitty day...

doomy3
12-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Was the bet an IP ban or something?

Yes. The bet (RoR's idea BTW), was an IP ban. The bet is who would have more total yards this year between Cassel and Sanchez. RoR is gone.

doomy3
12-27-2009, 05:57 PM
You're counting your chickens kind of early there, pal.

ROFL

Yeah, Sanchez is going to make up a 400 yard difference next week.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Yes. The bet (RoR's idea BTW), was an IP ban. The bet is who would have more total yards this year between Cassel and Sanchez. RoR is gone.

They'll have to ban me. Good luck enforcing. I'm going nowhere for that fucking loser.
He's done nothing to warrant the faith of this team and fan base, he's not superior to Sanchez in any way, shape, or form, and he can't even use the "rookie card" as a crutch to explain away his piss-poor play.

Flame away; don't care.

doomy3
12-27-2009, 06:09 PM
They'll have to ban me. Good luck enforcing. I'm going nowhere for that ****ing loser.
He's done nothing to warrant the faith of this team and fan base, he's not superior to Sanchez in any way, shape, or form, and he can't even use the "rookie card" as a crutch to explain away his piss-poor play.

Flame away; don't care.

Are you fucking kidding me? You are even a bigger piece of shit than I imagined. This bet was YOUR idea, you baited the shit out of me, and have talked shit all season. You are a fucking spineless, nutless piece of shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? You are even a bigger piece of shit than I imagined. This bet was YOUR idea, you baited the shit out of me, and have talked shit all season. You are a fucking spineless, nutless piece of shit.

And yet; Cassel sucks/don't care.:D

kcfanXIII
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
just heard something kinda funny, the jets are in a win and your in situation next weekend. according to the logic in the manning vs brady thread if sanchez gets into the playoffs that means he's a better quarterback than matt cassel.

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2009, 06:40 PM
just heard something kinda funny, the jets are in a win and your in situation next weekend. according to the logic in the manning vs brady thread if sanchez gets into the playoffs that means he's a better quarterback than matt cassel.

If Sanchez gets into the playoffs would his totals for the regular season and the playoffs be counted to his overall production?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2009, 06:42 PM
If Sanchez gets into the playoffs would his totals for the regular season and the playoffs be counted to his overall production?

Yes it absolutely can.