PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ochocinco & B Flowers Twitter Talk

NIUhuskies
12-29-2009, 08:09 AM
thought this was pretty cool. i think ochocinco is a good dude, makes the game fun, but never talks shit or anything like that. i get them impression basically everyone in the league really respects him

# @bflowers24--this Ocho bruh I'm just making sure that shoulder is aight, holla back if you see this tweet, enjoyed playing against you? about 18 hours ago from twidroid
http://twitter.com/OGOchOCinco

# @OGOchoCinco im good bro..preciate u checkn up on me...we got 1 more week so ill b str8...u made me a better ball player sun bro i njoyd it about 11 hours ago from web in reply to OGOchoCinco
http://twitter.com/bflowers24

bishop_74
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Is that a slavic accent? I can't quite place it.

Dayze
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
that was a fun matchup to watch.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Wish Chad Johnson was a Chief...

dirk digler
12-29-2009, 08:29 AM

No kidding. I have much respect for him

Reerun_KC
12-29-2009, 08:32 AM
No kidding. I have much respect for him

Chiefs need a player of his attitude and ability... We dont have one player that can talk smak, then go out and back it up on sunday...

This team was pussified under the previous coach... It needs to get its balls back between its legs and go out and back it up...

morphius
12-29-2009, 08:36 AM
that was a fun matchup to watch.
Yeah it was, shame that flowers was part of giving up the winning TD to him, because he was playing him well all day long. The Bengals looked a bit surprised how good he was.

Chiefless
12-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Chiefs need a player of his attitude and ability... We dont have one player that can talk smak, then go out and back it up on sunday...

This team was pussified under the previous coach... It needs to get its balls back between its legs and go out and back it up...

I DID like the D's Change in attitude when LJ was on the field. I got the distinct impression the Chiefs HATE him.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2009, 08:39 AM
I DID like the D's Change in attitude when LJ was on the field. I got the distinct impression the Chiefs HATE him.

Agreed, you knew they were going to run when he was on the field... Due to LJ being an absolute douche at pass protection...

They did man up and shut him down...

Chiefless
12-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Agreed, you knew they were going to run when he was on the field... Due to LJ being an absolute douche at pass protection...

They did man up and shut him down...

Yea...they were sending him a message. I think it was small proof that Haley has NOT, in fact, lost this team. They wanted to hurt him and LJ knew it.

Dayze
12-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Yeah it was, shame that flowers was part of giving up the winning TD to him, because he was playing him well all day long. The Bengals looked a bit surprised how good he was.

on the play where he gave up the TD, wasn't he trying to reach out with his right arm - the same side he jacked up his shoulder?

I can't remember exactly, but I when I saw the play live I keyed in on that fact for some reason.

NIce to see we have a CB who can hang with the top fligtht WRs. (...just thinkg back in the day of Bartee & Warfield.......)

Deberg_1990
12-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Wheres the Larry Johnson/Demario Williams twitter talk??

Kylo Ren
12-29-2009, 09:07 AM
I must be the world's worst texter. I text in complete sentences with proper gammar, spelling and punctuation. Or, at least I try to.

Deberg_1990
12-29-2009, 09:10 AM
I must be the world's worst texter. I text in complete sentences with proper gammar, spelling and punctuation. Or, at least I try to.

Its more accepted on Twitter because your limited on the amount of characters you can type.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-29-2009, 09:25 AM

LJ- I cakned you bro

Demorio- i knew your 2.8 ass was a fag

Lzen
12-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Is that a slavic accent? I can't quite place it.

you old, bra

Dark Horse
12-29-2009, 09:30 AM

Demos just mad cause LJ got out and he didn't.

Jack
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
thought this was pretty cool. i think ochocinco is a good dude, makes the game fun, but never talks shit or anything like that. i get them impression basically everyone in the league really respects him

# @bflowers24--this Ocho bruh I'm just making sure that shoulder is aight, holla back if you see this tweet, enjoyed playing against you? about 18 hours ago from twidroid
http://twitter.com/OGOchOCinco

# @OGOchoCinco im good bro..preciate u checkn up on me...we got 1 more week so ill b str8...u made me a better ball player sun bro i njoyd it about 11 hours ago from web in reply to OGOchoCinco
http://twitter.com/bflowers24

Interesting, but I love your avatar. Sorta makes a man feel. . .well. . .healthy.

-King-
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Ochocinco is a really good dude. He never tries to show anyone up on the field, just tries to have fun.

What made me really see that he was really a good man was that on away games, he makes a tweet inviting like 50 people out to eat at a restaurant or go to the movies and he'll pay for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcKing
12-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Ochocinco and Revis are layin down some pretty good smack right now too... That's going to be a good matchup as well. NBC flex'ed the right game this week. Going to be a great one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
12-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Flowers knows the routes so well he was often in the spot before the WR was even able to make a break. The TD looked like the chiefs sold out on a blitz and Ocho pushed like he was going to run to the corner of the endzone then took it inside, good players get beat especially in this day and age.

Deberg_1990
12-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Ochocinco and Revis are layin down some pretty good smack right now too... That's going to be a good matchup as well. NBC flex'ed the right game this week. Going to be a great one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh oh..dont look now, but Sanchez has his team on the cusp of a playoff birth..... :)

Chiefnj2
12-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

This past year Revis has been the best corner in the league bar none. He should win the defensive MVP of the year.

Mr. Laz
12-29-2009, 10:30 AM
No kidding. I have much respect for himwow ... you can evan talk "black"

i wish i was cool

-King-
12-29-2009, 10:35 AM
This past year Revis has been the best corner in the league bar none. He should win the defensive MVP of the year.

Charles Woodson is a better all around corner. He can do it all.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
12-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Flowers knows the routes so well he was often in the spot before the WR was even able to make a break. The TD looked like the chiefs sold out on a blitz and Ocho pushed like he was going to run to the corner of the endzone then took it inside, good players get beat especially in this day and age.

An all out blitz when your opponent is on your 5 yardline. That's just dumbass coaching by Clancy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
12-29-2009, 11:26 AM

Yeah, he had outside technique which is what you play in that coverage. CJ just beat him. No worries there. It's gonna happen. I liked how Flowers played him when he was on him Sunday.

Buehler445
12-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Flowers did break up several balls that were good routes and throws. He made several plays Sunday. He was about the only one, but he did make several.

HotRoute
12-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Haley might have been thinking the same thing while shaking his hand and smiling while flowers was having his shoulder looked at.

Demonpenz
12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
The most impressive thing about flowers is that he really tackles and looks to enjoy tackling. I have watched him tackle and even when he is not credited with a tackle he will be at the bottom of the pile.

DBOSHO
12-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Chad and bowe would be fun to watch, and it would only make the corners better. Offer a 2nd for him.

Micjones
12-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Ocho Cinco's a good guy.

Simply Red
12-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Ocho Cinco's a good guy.

yep, I've always said that, it's on this site somewhere, where I did. He does it w/in good nature, and just wants to have fun, I see nothing wrong w/ that.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-29-2009, 01:07 PM
How could anyone not like Chad? Probably the single most entertaining guy on a football field.

morphius
12-29-2009, 01:18 PM
How could anyone not like Chad? Probably the single most entertaining guy on a football field.
Because a lot of people don't like people who showboat, they just think that after every TD you hand the ball to a ref and walk off the field, after every sack you walk back to your position and get ready for the next play. When you score the winning points in the superbowl on the last play of the game you should just line up and shake the other teams hands and walk of the field and got home and take a nap... or something boring like that.

Frosty
12-29-2009, 01:25 PM

I've always been a big fan but, then, I might be biased.

Garcia Bronco
12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I wonder what would happen if these "educated" athletes had to actually write a complete sentence.

Baby Lee
12-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Because a lot of people don't like people who showboat, they just think that after every TD you hand the ball to a ref and walk off the field, after every sack you walk back to your position and get ready for the next play. When you score the winning points in the superbowl on the last play of the game you should just line up and shake the other teams hands and walk of the field and got home and take a nap... or something boring like that.

I'm not big on showboating, but I give Chad some slack because he at least gives the impression that he does it out of joy and entertainment, not putting the opponent down. Plus, he saves the showboating for actual accomplishments, not when he makes a reception a yard short of the sticks or in a meaningless drive in garbage time.

That and I love the humility that goes with the swagger. I love those clips of him begging his coaches to teach him to be a better player

TrebMaxx
12-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Chad cracked me up when I was watching some bit about a Day Care center he owns called Child Please. Seems like an alright guy.

Pablo
12-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I wonder what would happen if these "educated" athletes had to actually write a complete sentence.Uh, they can pretty much speak and type however the fuck they like because they're professional athletes.

chiefzilla1501
12-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Glad to hear Ochocinco finally get cast in a good light. Met him several years ago. I knew some people that used to be bank tellers that said he would walk into the branch and invite the tellers to dinner all the time, and most of them were gushing old ladies.

Carson Palmer, on the other hand, is an asshole.

mikey23545
12-29-2009, 06:59 PM

Oh, you mean class.

Not surprised no one nowadays knows what it is.

Sure-Oz
12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
I wonder what would happen if these "educated" athletes had to actually write a complete sentence.

I think they don't give a shit what you or I think

They're cak'n patna

Deberg_1990
12-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Carson Palmer, on the other hand, is an asshole.

and you know this how??

He always comes accross as pretty humble and mild mannered...